Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-14-2023, 01:39 PM   #1
dareslaveforsale

Eye doing the tasks she asks

When I was pretty young I googed "truth or dare" because the idea turned me on, hearing about it at school, kids taunting about wedgies, being tied up as a prisoner in capture the flag, I found the idea of this kind of power exchange hot and fascinating.
I'd read stories here, about girls forced to streak to get their clothes, about boys ordered to do lewd acts in the grass in the middle of the soccer field during the night, and I would get so excited by imagining myself in these scenarios that my hands would be shaking.

Soon I graduated to talking to strangers on the text version of omegle about it, trying to get them to play truth or dare with me, hoping they would be as thrilled as I was at the idea, since they couldn't see me or know that I was really doing these things. I'd ask if I could just be the one doing the dares and answering the truths without having to do the (for me)uninteresting task of coming up with ideas for them to do. I was around 14 or 15 at this time I think

Once someone made me walk around my house in my underwear, also ordering me to put a cookie in my butt cheeks, spit in it, and eat it. Someone else made me hump the couch and fuck between the cushions, and someone else had me hit my balls with the kick of a drum set by kneeling next to it and pressing it with my hands. It hurt but I was turned on somehow, and when he called my dick small even though he'd never seen it, that turned me on too. Someone else on kik had elaborate jerk off instructions and another had intense questions on girls.

During one of these, i was talking to someone who claimed to be a girl, a year older than me (16). We talked about different things, pretending we didnt match with each other on the truth - dare - truthordare - tord tags, just talking about school and things. we moved to kik and she had a picture of herself as her profile picture.

She was sitting on a table with her head in her hands facing away from the camera slightly. She looked like a regular girl from my school, with brown straight long hair and a pale girl next door kind of face. The idea that this could be some regular girl I could see on the street or at school turned me on.

We moved to kik and when I said, brb i have to take a piss, she replied, piss your pants.

I said, I'm in my bedroom, we have carpets, and made excuses, she said, i dont care, go pee

so I did, immediately running to the bathroom after. Even though it was just over text, it was exhilerating doing something on her spur of the moment demand. She played it cool even though I hinted I enjoyed it.
We didn't talk about anything really for a while, but over time, our conversations grew more sexual, even though it was all really very innocent. While we were talking about how it was her brothers birthday or something and me saying I was doing laundry, suddenly it was, do you have clothes pins?
Then all of the sudden I had them on my nipples because she told me to. keep in mind we had completely innocent conversations 99.5% of the time, but then she'd have a cute little dare and I'd just do it, staring at her profile picture or waiting with butterflies to see the three little dots that meant shes typing. She never acted like she enjoyed doing this with me, it was more like she was bullying someone stupid enough to do what she asked (she'd reply with LOL a lot, when i told her that I started doing what she had asked of me, or asked about 'does it hurt' 'how does it feel' and then usually 'haha good')

once she asked me to go outside and take my clothes off. bring the clothespins too. okay, i said. and I really did. it was spring but there was still little piles of snow on the ground, and it was cold enough that I was shivering more than i normally would have been as I walked out the front door. I told her this and it seemed to please her, that I was cold and naked outside. I lived on a farm but there wqs still a risk. it was around 3am.

The first thing I had to do was fuck one of the snowbanks, which was hard since they wrre so little, and hard. I made a hole in one of them with my finger and crawled over the dirty snow, getting my knees dirty in the wet grass. I was ready to run if I heard a car, even though it was unlikely. Or if my parents got up to let the dog out, which they did a lot. I didnt really think the whole thing through, my mind was foggy with horniness and I wanted to please her by embarassing myself for her. I think her name was amanda,also.

Fucking the snowbank didnt feel good which I told her and got an lol or a good. or some reply that I remember i found really really hot as I sat with my naked butt on the cold lawn and talked with her as the pit of my stomach tingled and I shivered. Next I was to lay down on the even more cold concrete driveway and jack off. I was told to put on the clothespins halfway through. It felt amazing.

I was told to go to the backyard and jerk off some more. Fully aware that my parents could look out of the bedroom window at any moment and see me, I laid in the dirt and stroked myself to edge. She said I couldn't cum yet. A car went by and I hit behind a riding lawnmower.
this was intense and i struggled to catch my breath. This was the closest I'd come to doing anything sexual with a girl and I was exhilerated and almost (not really) being caught felt so good for some reason. This all amused her.

I was pretty dirty by this point and she told me she wanted me dirtier. She asked what was around me. Then I had my dogs collar on, attached by a chain to a central part of the back lawn. I did some crawling laps with my half-hard from being turned on but half soft from being scared and embatassed dick flopping between my legs. I also humped the ground, which went on for a while as I watxhed to see her three little dots letting me know I could stop soon. She was probably getting a snack or going to the bathroom.

Then I had to thank her for doing this humiliating act, which I did, and I loved doing. I asked if I could cum and go inside, but i had to do one more dare, which was skinny dip in the icy pool. with the clothespins on my nipples. and i had to jump in all at once. I was so turned on I just did it. It was very cold but felt so good. I begged to get out, which made her 'lol'. She made me do 5 laps, the clothepins biting and pulling the whole time.

When I pulled myself out, shivering hard now, I had to stick one of those little rocket ships that shoot to the bottom of the pool up my ass. it felt weird and smelt bad after, so i hid it under the deck after. then she told me to fuck the hole on the end of a pool noodle, and it felt amazing. she seemed throughly amused too. She let me cum as long as i cruelly ripped the clothepegs off without opening them first (they were the bitey kind too) which I did, feeling like I had went to heaven as I did so. then i was allowed to go inside and shower, and we talked until sunrise, about how it felt, if it hurt, if i was embarassed. this was the truth section, after the dare section, and i liked that too.

once, i think because she wanted to know how i felt, she asked me to boss her around in the same way. i had her strip, put her panties in her mouth, lay on her bathroom floor and masturbate. she said she enjoyed it and seemed genuinely suprised.

the last time we talked i was to go in the corn field next to my house, right in the middle so its impossible to see ( i think) through the stalks, and strip. I loved hearing the cars go by while i was here naked in the sun, and i loved having to watch where i stepped (being barefoot added an extra dimension of naked embarassment, especially when the ground had spiky weeds to avoid and sharp broken corn stalks and snail shells and etc.)

She told me to piss like a dog on the ground, which i did, and then i had to collect 10 worms and show her a picture, which i also did. even the arbirtuary task whose only purpose was to humiliate me and draw out me being naked and at risk of being seen by a neighbour, was sexy to me, maybe especially sexy even. I had to smear mud on myself and then cum on my tummy while doing a backwards plank.

anyway thats my story. i have a lot more so if u like it let me know

PM me to request more pics or send dares

looking for someone to collar me

limits: family, anal

kik: kabanchan
dareslaveforsale is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dareslaveforsale for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk