Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-11-2023, 06:39 AM   #16
Onherknees

Chapter 15

Lexi trudges behind Hayley carrying the bags, as Hayley selects a huge selection of new outfits for her. They move at a pace that makes her mightily relieved that she hasn’t been forced to put the vibe or plug back in since her treatments. The new outfits comprise of an assortment of micro mini skirts and cropped tops as well as seven new micro thongs that are so tiny Lexi barely sees what point there is in wearing any underwear.

Hayley has paid for absolutely everything. Lexi hasn’t been keeping count but a rough estimate tells her that she must have spent at least a four figure sum on Lexi’s new slut wardrobe. This only serves to make any hope Lexi had that this might be a short term arrangement disappear, there’s surely no way she would spend these kind of sums on her if she wasn’t going to be under her control for a long time to come.

“You’ve been pampered and you’ve been treated to a shopping trip, you see, life as my slut isn’t that bad is it?”

“No Hayley,” agrees Lexi not entirely convincingly.

“Mistress,” says Hayley.

“What?”

“Mistress, not Hayley. From now on you will call me Mistress. I am your Mistress and you will do everything I tell you to is that clear?”

Lexi’s knees go weak and she feels light headed, “Yes Mistress.”

“You will address Tasha and Jess as Miss and the boys you will call Sir.”

Lexi nods her head in agreement.

“Good, it’s important for you to realise that you are beneath us and should show your subservience to us at all times.”

Hayley has been relatively light hearted by her standards today but suddenly looks far more serious.

“Now for your punishment. You touched yourself without permission and that won’t be tolerated. Now we are going to attend to that little problem, follow me.”

It’s getting late and the mall is approaching closing time for a number of the shops. Hayley leads them to one that appears to already be locked up for the night, the shutters pulled down. Hayley calls a number on her phone.

“We’re here,” she says.

The shutters rise half way allowing Hayley to duck underneath and instructing Lexi to follow. What Lexi finds inside is a step too far, there’s surely no way Hayley can expect Lexi to go through with this…they are in a tattoo parlour!

“No, no way,” protests Lexi, “You’re not going to tattoo me!”

Hayley laughs.

“You’re right, we’re not going to tattoo you, just a little piercing.”

“No, enough is enough this is going too far!”

“Don’t be so ungrateful slut! After everything I’ve done for you today. New clothes, a make-over and my cousin here has gone to a lot of trouble to source very specific items for your special piercing, not to mention closing his shop early just for you.”

“You’re not piercing me!” cries Lexi.

“I was afraid you might say that,” Hayley says as she nods her head towards her cousin who before Lexi has any idea what is going on has covered her face in a wet cloth and soon Lexi is in unconscious slumber.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 05:46 PM   #17
Alittlepuppy

The amount of new chapters is great! Continues to be a fun read, keep it up!

Toys: Dog Bone Gag, Tail and pup mask

Likes: Edging, Masturbating, Pet Play, Light Bondage, being a submissive

Limits: Public, Pain, Body Writing, Too messy (unless otherwise specified), Pee
Alittlepuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alittlepuppy for this post:
Old 05-12-2023, 05:14 AM   #18
Onherknees

Chapter 16

Lexi feels groggy as she wakes. She opens her eyes and sees a bright light above her. She goes to rub her eyes but realises her arms are strapped down at her sides. She realises her ankles are in similar bindings her legs held high and apart like she’s prepared for some kind of gynaecology inspection. She realises she’s naked, tied to a table, completely immobilised and at the other side of the room she sees Hayley examining something that her cousin is showing her. Hayley appears delighted with what she sees. Lexi pulls at her straps, rattling them and trying to get free.

“Ah she’s awake,” cries Hayley.

“We should probably put her back to sleep before we start,” suggests her cousin.

“Probably,” agrees Hayley, “except this is a punishment after all not to mention she was late today so I think we’ll keep her awake.”

“Damn cuz, that’s brutal!”

Hayley’s cousin approaches with a needle and a jar of multiple tiny little rings. Lexi starts to panic and struggles.

“I’d stay very still if I were you,” her piercer suggests.

Lexi feels some alcohol being rubbed onto her pussy all the way down her labia and Hayley’s cousin leans in closer. As Lexi feels the needle touching her pussy lips for the first time she starts to panic and hyperventilate, shaking and thrashing.

“STAY STILL!” Yells Hayley.

Lexi can’t remain still, she’s completely lost her mind and is doing everything she can to get loose to no avail. Hayley slaps her face hard, not once but three times leaving bright red marks across Lexi’s cheeks. Despite this bringing Lexi to her senses she’s still in a state of panic as she feels the needle pushing into her labia. Lexi screams at the top of her voice as her pussy is pierced. Feeling one of the rings being threaded through her pussy lip is excruciating, Lexi now crying pitifully. As the second ring inserted Lexi scream even louder than the first time.

“PLEASE STOP, PLEASE!” Lexi begs.

Lexi’s screaming is deafening as the third ring is pushed through her pussy until mercifully Lexi’s fear, shock and pain causes her to finally pass out.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Old 05-12-2023, 05:15 AM   #19
Onherknees

Chapter 17

“Wakey wakey,” taunts Hayley as she sees Lexi beginning to regain consciousness.

Lexi rubs her eyes and as she does so realises that her arms are no longer tied. She stretches her legs and finds them free too. She’s still naked, still on the table where she had undergone her piercings. She can feel that her pussy feels tight and tender and the pain she had suffered comes flooding back to her mind. She’s frightened to look down and see what they’ve done to her and tries to brace herself for whatever she might find. She could never have readied herself for what she is about to see and what she finds shocks and terrifies her.

“I told you I’d take care of your little masturbating habit didn’t I?” beams Hayley, clearly delighted with herself.

Eight rings run the full length of Lexi’s pussy, entering on one side of her labia and going through the other side. The rings have effectively closed her vagina with just a few millimetres between each ring completely sealing her pussy all the way from the bottom up to her peehole. That isn’t all. Above that there’s a little metal cap. The cap completely covers and protects Lexi’s clit. Lexi taps it with her fingernail and finds she can’t feel anything on her clit when she does.

“What have you done to me?” moans Lexi sobbing in despair.

“Actions have consequences,” explains Hayley, “You touched yourself without permission and this is the result.”

“Once! I touched myself once for a few seconds and you mutilate me!”

Hayley laughs dismissingly.

“Mutilated you? Don’t exaggerate. I can have those removed anytime and you’ll heal up. I won’t but i can put you back to normal.”

“It’s not fair,” moans Lexi.

Lexi isn’t just upset about how her pussy has been abused, she’s genuinely remorseful and worried about how she’ll cope without being able to pleasure herself. Despite being a virgin she’s actually a very sexual person. She’s masturbated to orgasm pretty much every night for several years and sometimes other times too when something has turned her on. How she’d cope without being able to pleasure herself is a huge concern.

“You haven’t seen the best bit yet,” grins an excited Hayley.

Hayley taps her phone and something within the clit hood begins to vibrate. Lexi’s legs feel weak with the fear of knowing how Hayley will torment her.

“No, please Hayley, please don’t do this to me,” begs Lexi.

Hayley laughs as she turns to her cousin.

“See Jake, she’s such a slut she can’t cope with a few seconds vibration before she’s getting all desperate.”

As horrified by her predicament as she is Lexi, knows that it’s true. It’s Saturday and she hasn’t cum since Wednesday and Lexi is already feeling out of her mind with frustration. Is she really the slut they keep telling her she is? Is it normal needing to cum so often. She closes her eyes and grip the edge of the table as the vibrations make her clit throb with need…but then the vibrations stop. Lexi opens her eyes and glares at Hayley.

“Look at her Jake, she’s gagging for more,” Hayley comments as she hands her the butt plug, “put this back in, you need to get used to it quick now your slutty pussy is off limits.”

Lexi is soon dressed, her ass full and her pussy closed. Finally Lexi’s long day at the mall appears to be coming to an end. They’re about to head home but Hayley reminds Lexi to thank her cousin properly, of course it doesn’t take long to realise what is expected as she is pushed to her knees.

Old 05-13-2023, 02:30 PM   #20
Onherknees

Chapter 18

After Saturday's trip to the mall that had taken Lexi in a direction she could never have imagined, Sunday was mercifully quiet. Other than when Ben knocked on the door and invited himself in for a quick blow job in Lexi's room the day had been comparatively normal.

With Monday morning came time for school again and Lexi would be forced to see her tormentors again. Lexi dresses in a denim mini skirt and a cream crop top that although is cut high showing her entire stomach is not too low cut on her cleavage. Although her boobs aren't bare, this top was clearly chosen with displaying the pert and prominent shape of her breasts.

Looking at herself in the mirror Lexi acknowledges that although very slutty it's not quite as ludicrous as last week’s forced attire. Lexi reaches beneath her skirt gently touching the tender skin of her pussy, not fully recovered from the piercings. Running her fingers along the metal rings she reflects on how unfair it is that she has to go out there and look every bit like the school slut while not even being able to feel the pleasure that a slut might get to feel. The metal rings would see to it that her pussy is off limits and the cap on her clit completely sealed what had always been her private and personal source of pleasure whenever she needed or wanted it.

Knowing that not one of her tormentors had even broached the subject of when Lexi might get to cum again frightened Lexi. How long would she have to endure being sexually used and humiliated for their entertainment until she would get this infernal device off.

Her protected pussy is on her mind as the text from Hayley arrives telling her to wear her butt plug to school today. Lexi sighs. She had been half hoping that Hayley had become bored of her and she might get to catch her breath after the whirlwind that her life had become over the last few days.

As expected, all six were waiting for Lexi at the school gates.

"Hey slut, did you have a good weekend," teases Tasha. "We all know you and Hayley spent the day together but she hasn't told us what you got up to yet, I'm kind of intrigued to know."

Lexi looks towards Hayley for guidance, not sure what she is meant to say.

"Don't be shy, tell everyone all about it," Hayley says grinning.

"We..er..went to the beauty salon."

"I noticed the nails," says Tasha, "but if I know Hayley I doubt that's all you did."

"Come on tell us, Hayley said it was something special but wanted to save the surprise," Jess says enthusiastically.

Lexi feels herself beginning to blush.

"I had my pussy hair removed by electrolysis," admits Lexi.

"Awesome," comments Ollie "Let's see!"

Lexi's heart sinks. What if they really do want to see it, they'll see the metal too. Hayley sniggers.

"What else did you have done slut," Hayley prompts.

"I had my asshole bleached if you must know!" Snaps Lexi becoming frustrated and angry by having to make these admissions.

"Yes, I love it," laughs Jordan, clearly a butt man after his desperate attempts to use Lexi's butthole on Friday night. "I hope you've been using that butt plug Hayley gave you to open you up a bit more for when I try to fuck it again."

"Where's the buttplug now slut?" Hayley asks despite knowing the answer.

"I'm wearing it Mistress."

They all laugh, Jordan giving her a playful slap on the butt.

"It's Mistress now is it?" Asks Ben.

"Yes and she'll refer to all of you as well as anyone else that uses her as Sir or Miss to reinforce her position below us," explains Hayley.

Jess giggles, "Hey slut,"

"Yes Miss?" Enquires Lexi.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see how it sounded!" Jess laughs.

"We did some shopping" continues Lexi, eager to change the subject away from her bald pussy and pink ass.

"And then what?" Prompts Hayley.

Lexi can't bring herself to say it.

"What is it?" Laughs Tasha knowing it must be something good for Hayley to build the suspense like this.

"Over here," says Hayley as she roughly grabs Lexi's arm and drags her round the back of the sports block out of sight of the main school.

"Show them."

Lexi is in mental anguish, really not wanting anyone to see what has happened to her but with six expectant faces staring at her she feels she has no choice. She pulls down her panties and lifts her skirt.

"What the fuck?" Ollie says.

"What on earth," exclaims Tasha.

"Wow!" Squeals Jess.

Ben feels the metal rings and taps the cap that covers her clit.

"No need to worry about the slut playing with herself anymore," Hayley announces with pride.

"Jeez Hayley, are you sure this isn't going a bit too far?" Ben says giving a small glimmer of hope to Lexi that finally somebody might be taking pity on her.

The six all look at one another for a moment before in unison bursting out laughing "Nope!" They all agree.

Old 05-13-2023, 02:31 PM   #21
Onherknees

Chapter 19

The morning classes are quite normal, if you can consider being in school with a sealed pussy and a plugged ass normal. At lunch Lexi is once again invited to join her new 'friends'.

"You might have noticed things were somewhat quiet for you yesterday slut,” begins Hayley “that’s because we were discussing your uses in the afternoon and then, as a team, we spent the evening setting up a nice surprise for you tonight.”

“I don’t like surprises,” answers Lexi. That’s not entirely true, she loves Christmas and birthdays but something tells her this surprise won’t be quite as well intentioned.

“Oh well, I suspect you’ve learnt by now that what you like or don’t like isn’t really of any great importance to us slut. Ben is going to come to yours at 6pm to pick you up. You can take out your plug when you get home after school, you should shower and apply your make-up. You don’t need to wear your plug at home but five minutes before Ben arrives you are to re-insert your plug. Is that all clear?”

Lexi nods her head, “Yes Mistress.”

“This is gonna be fun,” says Tasha as Jess just giggles and the boys look extremely pleased with whatever they’ve come up with for her tonight.

Old 05-13-2023, 03:44 PM   #22
Onherknees

Chapter 20

Ben arrived promptly at six. Lexi comes out to the car to meet him in a black leather mini skirt and matching bra top. Lexi can sense his eyes on her as she approaches the car and despite the bitterness she feels against him and his friends she feels a little pride in how her body makes him and the other boys react. In another world, in other circumstances she suspects her physical assets might just give her the power over men but in this world, in this time, Lexi certainly had no power whatsoever. It takes just 5 minutes to get to where Ben parks up and ushers Lexi to follow him.

Lexi is taken towards the back door of a nightclub. Legends is a club Lexi is aware of but it’s not somewhere she’s ever been before. Despite never having been she’s pretty sure it isn’t usually open at 6pm on a Monday evening. Ollie and Hayley are waiting at the back door.

“Welcome to the guest of honour!” announces Hayley in a patronising tone.

“What’s going on?” asks Lexi.

“All will become clear soon enough slut. Luckily Ollie’s Dad owns this place and we were able to get the keys. It isn’t open again until Thursday so plenty of time for us to clear away after a little private party tonight.”

Lexi can hear music coming from inside as she’s led through a corridor that’s clearly meant for staff only.

“You look hot,” Ollie comments just as they round a bend and Tasha is standing there. Tasha scowls at Ollie for his comment but then turns to Lexi who she glares at like she wants to tear her limb from limb.

Along with the music there appears to be voices from within the club, Lexi’s concern grows and grows, frightened of what might be planned.

Lexi is plunged into darkness as Hayley moves behind her and places a blindfold on her. Then she feels somebody removing her top, quickly followed by her skirt and panties. Lexi is completely naked once again but this time with the butt plug and chastity metal in place she feels even more embarrassed and vulnerable.

Hayley whispers to her, “Whatever happens here tonight you are to remember your rules and you are to be enthusiastic. You will participate eagerly and make sure everyone here knows that you’re a willing participant. Do I make myself clear?”

Lexi is far from a willing participant but she nods her head “Yes Mistress.”

Lexi feels herself being led through some doors and hears the low rumble of voices turn more raucous on seeing the naked girl entering the scene. Lexi is led up 5 steps and then forward a few more paces before Hayley stops her.

“On your knees,” she commands.

Lexi does as she is told.

“Welcome to you all,” Hayley starts into a microphone. “As you know this is my little slut and she is going to live her fantasy tonight. She gets off on humiliation, she is aroused by being abused but most of all she has had a fantasy of this moment for as long as I’ve known her. Could you please confirm to the crowd that whatever you might say after this moment, you are here of your own free will slut?”

Lexi knows better than to embarrass her Mistress by being disagreeable.

“Yes Mistress,” Lexi agrees quietly.

“Louder please slut.”

“Yes Mistress, I am here of my own free will,” confirms Lexi, louder this time.

“Then let bukkake night commence!”

Old 05-14-2023, 12:18 AM   #23
Onherknees

Chapter 21

Lexi has no idea what ‘bukkake night’ is but kneeling naked and blindfold with a number of strangers present has her feeling extremely vulnerable. She hears a man’s heavy breathing first and then the slight smell of cock just before it touches her lips. Lexi is mortified to imagine there are several people here witnessing this but she knows she must participate with all the enthusiasm Hayley demands. Lexi opens her mouth and immediately feels the cock push forward between her lips. With a cock in her mouth Lexi moves herself back and forth but then feels a second cock, this time nudging the side of her face as it bobs around presumably being rubbed by the owner of the penis.

As the realisation sinks in that she’ll be servicing more than one man here tonight she feels a low vibration begin to shudder inside her clit cap. Now she feels torn. She feels humiliated by her situation but at the same time the pleasure now coursing through her suddenly makes the whole situation more acceptable and exciting almost. Lexi would never admit it but she actually feels like she wants to suck the cock that is being fed to her. When it finally cums Lexi swallows it straight down hearing the man mutter “wow” as he steps away. Another cock replaces the first as Lexi feels someone touching and nudging the plug that is still deep in her ass.

Another man explodes in her mouth and Lexi once again lets it slide straight down her throat. Just a few days ago Lexi nearly vomited when she first swallowed cum, now it seems like she’s taking it with ease. Another man presents his cock and then another. With her belly already containing 4 loads of cum and a fifth man currently deep in her mouth Lexi began to wonder if there were even more. On Friday night she had been made to suck and swallow four times but this was moving towards five with no indication as to whether there were any more.

As the fifth cums in her mouth Lexi is shocked and surprised by some cum hitting her in the side of her face. She feels the cock that’s just ejaculated on her slapping the side of her face and then rubbing against her ear cleaning itself on her. Another cock is fed to her and someone beside her lifts up her hand to place it on his cock. Someone else does the same and Lexi suddenly has three cocks to pleasure simultaneously. One fires cum in her hair but then the other lifts up her blindfold to fire it’s shot straight at her eyes. Lexi manages to blink and avoid it stinging her eye too badly but some gets into the corner and stings.

“Don’t forget your rules,” calls out Hayley helpfully.

Lexi uses her fingers to wipe any cum around her face and hair as best she can into her mouth, swallowing as much as she can before another man is presented to her mouth.

With the blindfold now off, Lexi braves a quick glance around. She realises she is on a raised platform like a stage and around the stage she literally can’t count the amount of men present. There’s all kinds of men ranging from teenagers to pensioners, fat and thin, black and white. Lexi feels scared at the thought that they might all want to use her, surely there’s no way she could be expected to service them all, there’s just too many!

It goes on and on, cock after cock. Some cum in her mouth, others cum on her which she then has to scoop into her mouth. Hayley sits at the side, proudly watching her slut take on all comers. Not in her wildest dreams had Hayley expected her slut to be this accomplished so soon but she was delighted to see her taking the cum.

Lexi feels like the cocks are never ending, as soon as one cums another appears. She sees Jess at the front of the club in the doorway. She seems to be collecting money as more and more men arrive at the club.

So that’s why Hayley didn’t mind spending all that money on her at the mall, she had this planned all along to make it all back again.

Lexi has lost count long ago as to how many men have used her but she knows that the copious amount of cum is making her feel sick. Eventually she realises that there’s just one man left on the stage with her and as he cums in her mouth and

Lexi swallows another load, a raucous round of applause goes around the club. She’s made it, Lexi sinks down onto her heels, still kneeling but finally resting. Her jaw aches and her mouth tastes horrendous but she’s made it through and rather than looking at her in disgust she can see a level of admiration and respect in the men’s eyes. They’re smiling at her like she’s done a good job and a small part of Lexi feels proud.

As the crowd departs Lexi is left with her six classmates. Of course Ben, Jordan and Ollie utilise Lexi’s mouth, while Tasha and Jess tidy up and Hayley counts the money. Hayley looks pleased as she announces that Lexi had swallowed 43 men’s loads at £20 a head, a total of £860! With a few having left tips they’d taken over a thousand pounds in total.

Lexi could do nothing but kneel and listen as the money was discussed and how this was just the start. More events that are bigger and better, more money, but all Lexi could focus on was more cum, it sounded very much like that was her future.

Old 05-14-2023, 01:26 AM   #24
Onherknees

Chapter 22

Lexi feels like she could explode with humiliation. The next night the group are all at Tasha’s house watching the footage of the previous evening at the club. The whole thing has been filmed, even the part when Lexi is announcing her willing participation in the whole thing. Lexi can see the moment the vibrations were switched on by Hayley, how her body reacts and hips begin to rock and wraith even as she’s got her mouth full of cock.

Anybody watching this would have no doubt that Lexi was a willing slut, there’s no way Lexi would be able to persuade anybody otherwise. Lexi knows that she’s more tied to this group than ever with this footage, there’s no chance she can ever let this be seen. Forty three men not including Ollie, Ben and Jordan. All those cocks, all that cum and as far as the video shows it looks like she’s loving every second. Despite Lexi feeling sick at what she was made to do she can’t deny to herself that part of her did enjoy it. The attention of the crowd, the excitement in the air and it was all focussed on her. She’d never felt more alive, more desirable, more sexy than she did with a club full of men all lusting after her. In the heat of the moment with the lust surrounding her what should have made Lexi repulsed just made the whole experience even more exciting.

"Ew," groans Jess as a withered old man, at least 70 years old empties his load into an eighteen year old Lexi's eager waiting mouth.

"Jeez you're not picky are you?" Laughs Jordan as a morbidly obese man weighing at least 300lbs pokes his tiny cock into Lexi's mouth, Lexi appearing as though she's never found anything to be so desirable.

"Protest all you want but you're not that good an actress Lex," suggests Tasha "you really are loving this aren't you?"

Lexi just looks at the floor and stays quiet.

Once the video is coming to an end and Lexi can be seen scraping the last remnants of cum from her body towards her mouth Ben immediately upzips himself and beckons Lexi over to him.

Once Ben empties himself into her mouth Jordan speaks up.

"I'm gonna try her ass again, she must have loosened up a bit by now."

"No, not her ass," says Hayley.

"What the fuck, why not?" Jordan complains.

"Because her anal virginity is worth more than your obsession with fucking her in the ass," declares Hayley.

Lexi is shocked. Is Hayley sticking up for her and appreciating that at least one hole could remain untouched?

"I spoke to a few of the guys last night as well as posting on the swingers site we found most of them on and I've been holding a little auction," explains Hayley. "Right now the bidding to be the one to pop the sluts anal cherry is standing at over £400 so no, you won't be fucking her ass until I get paid for it."

Lexi looks like she's about to argue and looks to all the others for support but recognises they all just look amused by Lexi's ass being auctioned to the highest bidder.

'It could be anyone' Lexi thinks to herself. What if it's the old man, the fat man or worse. What if its someone who's cock is too big for anyone to willingly have anal sex with him so he decides to buy Lexi's poor ass? Lexi panics at the thought but she knows no-one in this room is likely to take pity on her.

Old 05-14-2023, 08:00 AM   #25
Alittlepuppy

Guess it's good that Lexi is starting to like her new... "job"! It doesn't seem the group is wanting to let her go for a long time, especially with all that money coming in!

Toys: Dog Bone Gag, Tail and pup mask

Likes: Edging, Masturbating, Pet Play, Light Bondage, being a submissive

Limits: Public, Pain, Body Writing, Too messy (unless otherwise specified), Pee
Alittlepuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alittlepuppy for this post:
Old 05-14-2023, 01:56 PM   #26
Onherknees

Chapter 23

By the time Friday arrives Lexi has been worrying about her fate all week. The winning bid has changed hands multiple times, Hayley has taken great pleasure in showing her when someone particularly old or fat or ugly has been in the lead.

School has continued on the path of Lexi's new normal. Every day she wears one of Hayley's slut outfits and every day she suffers the indignity of staring eyes exploring her half naked body.

By Wednesday Hayley allows Lexi to attend school without her plug, apparently she wants to make sure she still feels like the anal virgin she is when Friday comes. Whoever wins the auction will be expecting it to be tight so that's what Hayley will give them irrespective as to how hard it could be for Lexi.

Her tormentors have started using Lexi to make their lives easier. Getting the high achievers to do their homework assignments for them in exchange for a quick blow job from the school slut. Lexi has spent most of her breaks and lunch times in a toilet cubicle serving one of the class nerds. She has mentally counted six of her peers at school, not including Ben, Ollie and Jordan, who she has serviced this week, some of them more than once.

Rumours have started. How many people believe them and how widespread they have travelled is debatable but Lexi has heard the gossip in the corridor as she passes. Lexi knows what people are saying about her, that she's giving out blowjobs for favours. Lexi is the school slut and it seems like everybody now knows it.

At lunch time Hayley gathers the gang together sitting on a patch of grass away from prying eyes. She has her phone out and is watching closely.

"Five minutes to the end of the auction guys, the bids have been really coming through thick and fast in the last hour," explains Hayley.

She shows them her device.

£910!

Lexi is shocked, what are they expecting for that kind of money? The more money they spend on her the more she worries about what they must be expecting.

£920
£930
£950
£960
£1000!

"Holy shit Hayley is this real? A thousand!" Exclaims Jordan.

"It's still going, two of them going back and forth," says Hayley.

Jess starts to countdown the last few seconds before the auction deadline.

"5...4...3...2...1..."

"SOLD!" They are call out laughing.

Lexi isn't laughing, she's just desperate to know who the winning bidder is.

"Congratulations BigDomDes," says Hayley laughing, "£1160!"

Lexi shudders wondering what kind of a man pays over a thousand pound to have an 18yr old virgin slut at his mercy. I guess she'll soon find out.

Old 05-14-2023, 01:58 PM   #27
Onherknees

Chapter 24

Ben is driving and Hayley is in the passenger seat as Lexi is transported to 'BigDomDes'. Lexi has been personally dressed by Hayley in the tiniest of black latex skirts and matching latex bra. No underwear has been permitted and Lexi's nervous are rising exponentially as they drive. Its 8 o'clock and its a twenty minute drive until Ben pulls onto the driveway of a huge modern luxury home. A garage door opens and Ben drives straight in.

"Wait here," commands Hayley as she steps out of the vehicle.

Hayley opens the back seat door and beckons Lexi to follow. Obediently Lexi totters after Hayley, struggling to keep up in the high heels that Hayley had forced her to wear. As the leave a side door in the garage they enter the hallway of the main house.

"Listen to me," Hayley whispers. "You do everything he says no questions asked, he's paying a lot of money for this and I don't want to be paying any refunds"

At the top of a grand staircase a man appears. He's topless, just wearing a pair of blue jeans and a thick leather belt with a silver buckle. Lexi guesses he's in his mid fifties which occurs to her is significantly older than her own father. His username was right, he is big. He's about 6ft 3 but very well built for a man of his age with thick arms and barrel chest. He doesn't have chiselled muscles like the jocks at school, his is a more functional looking strength. There are tattoos on both arms and course dark hair across his chest. The most striking thing about him though are his eyes. His eyes glare at Lexi as though she's meat about to be devoured. He has a rough face without any glimmer of a smile or a welcome in fact his eyes look angry as though he hates her even though they've never met. Lexi looks at Hayley for support but even she looks a little nervous and intimidated.

"You can leave," his deep voice instructs Hayley, "be back at 8am."

Wait what? Lexi looks at Hayley, she knew she was going to be used by this man but had no idea she was going to be here for the whole night, 12 hours!

"Hayley?" Lexi whimpers, hoping for some kind of reprieve but Hayley leaves through the same door they entered.

Lexi looks and feels tiny as the giant of a man approaches and stands just a couple of feet away looking up and down Lexi's petite form.

When he's satisfied that he's inspected the goods thoroughly he takes a step forward and with one swift movement rips the bra away. He walks behind Lexi and lowers her skirt as well as removing her shoes. He gives a firm slap on her butt as he stands and takes a handful of hair in his grip and stares into her eyes.

"You're in for a long night."

The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post:
Old 05-14-2023, 05:14 PM   #28
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

I'm addicted to this story!!! Please keep going XXX
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JackBlack351 for this post:
Old 05-15-2023, 10:26 PM   #29
Onherknees

Thanks so much for saying that Jack, I really appreciate knowing that someone is enjoying Lexi's story

The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post:
Old 05-15-2023, 10:30 PM   #30
Onherknees

Chapter 25

He clips a little leather collar around Lexi's throat before attaching a dog lead. Lexi remains still, too afraid to do anything else but comply. She is led into his kitchen where he clips her lead to the handle of the oven door while he opens a bottle of red wine.

He sips the wine and makes an appreciative sound before filling a glass of tap water for Lexi.

"I'm OK thank you," says Lexi.

"Drink it," he commands with authority.

Lexi takes a few sips as the man savours his wine.

"Allow me to explain. My wife is also my slave. Although I am a sadist by nature I happen to love my wife very much. There are certain tastes of mine that I would never subject her to. There is a limit to what I will do to her - that limit doesn’t apply to you. My tastes have become rather extreme over the years. I admit that my predilections have certainly developed towards an extreme sadistic side as I have matured. When I saw your advert describing a young slut with a desire for the most extreme forms of kink wanting her first anal fucking I couldn't let the opportunity pass. Seeing you now, with your pussy sealed in metal I can tell you are certainly ready for the extreme."

What on earth had Hayley promised in the auction advertisement?

"Tonight I wish to indulge myself in some of the more cruel interests I have sexually. Your Mistress has stated that should I be unsatisfied there will be a full refund. I fully intend pushing your limits and if you break or you can't perform as I require then not only will I punish you but I'm quite sure your Mistress will too."

Lexi nods her understanding. Internally she's in a state of panic but externally she tries to hide her fear. The man takes Lexi’s lead and drags her after him as he returns to the hallway and across to another door.

“Although you are not mine, for tonight you are. You will address me as Master until you leave here in the morning.”

“Yes Master,” replies Lexi instinctively.

Though she was expecting to be taken to his bedroom Lexi is taken down a steep set of stairs into a basement. The lights begin to flicker as they come to life and despite her attempts to be brave a little whimper of fear comes out of Lexi as a tiny little squeal.

The walls are made of solid stone but various hooks have been hammered into the walls where shackles and cuffs are hanging from chains. There’s a heavy wooden cross against one wall with bindings attacked at each of its extremities. In the middle of the room there is a what looks like a medieval torture rack ready to stretch its victim. There are other pieces of furniture too, some of which Lexi can’t even work out their purpose. There are also two heavy wooden chests, both closed at the moment but the thing that strikes the most fear into Lexi is the rack on the wall with an array of whips, paddles, floggers, canes and all manner of other implements of pain.

“Let’s get you warmed up shall we,” says the Master as he bends Lexi over a leather padded spanking table. She finds her wrists quickly enclosed in leather cuffs holding her bent over, bottom high in the air.

At the first impact of his hand on bare bottom Lexi gasps at the severity of the blow. This is nothing like a playful spank she has felt before, this is an altogether more savage blow. The second blow makes Lexi yelp and the man to breathe a huge sigh of pleasure at the young girls reaction.

3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9….it goes on.

Lexi’s heart sinks as he passes ten, knowing she’s probably got at least another ten to go.

Twenty spanks delivered, the man steps back and admires the aesthetic delight of Lexi’s bright red butt.

“Lovely, that’s given your butt a nice bit of colour. Let’s see if we can decorate it with a few nice lines.

Lexi hears a swish behind her and another. She looks over her shoulder and sees him measuring up his swing with a long thin cane. On the first stroke Lexi finally loses her composure and screams a high pitched cry of anguish. The second swipe feels even worse landing just beneath her butt on the tender back of her thigh.

“Stop please!” yells Lexi in desperation at the third stroke that connects solidly across the middle of her bottom immediately bringing up a long red welt.

“Ha you’re every bit as good as your Mistress said you were! She explained you’d be convincing when you beg and plead but thankfully she told me you don’t mean it. She let me in on your secret that you just like to pretend you don’t like it even though you simply can’t get enough of extreme pain.”

Lexi sobs in despair, Hayley has really set her up here. No amount of money is worth taking this infernal cane.

Lexi is yelling at the top of her voice by the time the count reaches ten. The Master examines his cane. Splinters are starting to break away from the awful implement so he places it in a large basket by the door to be disposed of later. Lexi cries as she remains bound and vulnerable to the beating but the relief at seeing the back of the cane comforts her.

“Don’t worry little one,” says Lexi’s Master for the night, “There’s plenty more where that came from!”

With that he slides another cane out of his rack of implements. Lexi yanks at her bonds terrified of receiving even one more blow by the horrific cane. She’s babbling incoherently between cane strokes broken up by terrifying screams of pain as blow after blow connect. Thin red welts rise all over her butt and the back of her thighs. By this time the 4th cane is in use and the count reaches 50 Lexi is barely conscious. Pain is her entire world, nothing else matters now, there’s no room for anything else.

The Master runs his hand across Lexi’s ass, feeling the bumpy red welts and hot beaten skin.

“That’s better. Now that’s a truly fuckable ass now slut.”

Advertisements
Kink Talk