Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-14-2024, 12:03 PM   #1
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default The hotel room

Part 1

We have already spoken before meeting and I told you that I would not be delicate with you and so it was. There, in that hotel lobby, your smiling but undecided gaze on what could happen next only facilitated the beginning of a vortex of torture and lust between us.
There were only a handful of steps left and your smile disappeared. I approached and firmly placed one hand on your neck and one hand directly at the level of your cunt.
I looked you straight in the eyes and asked (as if it were a simple question), "How much are you willing to humiliate yourself for me?"

Fear, mixed with embarrassment at that hand feeling your private parts, shone through on your face. a faint "As much as you want Sir" came from your mouth.
I insisted "Did you remember not to wear panties? You should have been a slut already from home!". "Yes, I did as you asked Sir"
Well. The lobby is quite empty as you can see. now you lift your dress slightly, widen the pantyhose as much as you can and insert my hand into your cunt, press it against it and ride it for at least 30 seconds."
Your face turned as red as the wallpaper in the room. You couldn't believe what you just heard. in a fraction of a second a thousand thoughts came up: if they had seen you, if the people from the hotel had arrived. What would they have thought. But deep down, you were born a slut and the idea of rubbing something on your cunt was already making you wet.
As soon as you put your hand directly on your cunt, you started grinding on it. You closed your eyes and I immediately called you back: "No, you look me in the eyes, I want to see you struggling to hide how much of a slut you are." Your cheeks were getting redder and redder.
We stared at each other, we started kissing, the two tongues met but you always kept your eyes open. good girl.
In the whirlwind of kisses, you started moaning. With open mouth. Your breathing becomes more and more labored. "Stop!" I ordered you. The final moan was a mixture of maximum excitement and moaning at not being able to go on.

"Pull yourself together, slut, and lick my hand, don't you want me to walk around smelling like your cunt?!?!" I told you laughing. You looked around because it's not like licking someone else's hand is a gesture that goes unnoticed.

Roughly recomposed, you came with me to the floor where a long corridor led to room 608. You started walking but I stopped you immediately. "Where are you going?" I asked you. A little surprised, you couldn't reply. "Now you get on all fours and you'll get to the room like this" I whispered in your ear. You stammered something like "But. Sir.. but.. how?". "Go down, now!"
And so, now at the mercy of whatever I told you, you got down on all fours and like a little dog, you accompanied me to the room.
I opened it and once you entered, I closed the door with the "Do Not Disturb" sign.

"Now I want you naked, fast and then immediately on your knees" I told you peremptorily. Not happy, from the desk, where I had placed some tools, I took a stick and started hitting your ass. "Move, slut! I don't have time to waste!".
In no time you were ready and on your knees.

“Good, now let's get started” a mean smile made you jump.
I took my cock out and placed it directly on your face. My balls were, I would say wonderfully, in your mouth.
"Now you lick my balls, until I'm satisfied. Since I want to relax, in the meantime I'll whip your ass with the cane. So make sure you stick your ass back. You can rub that clit."

You then started licking my balls and I definitely went down on that ass. If you slowed down, I hit harder. You must have licked my balls for about 5 minutes and on your ass you could see red streaks and a few drops of blood.
"Good job, little slut. I've relaxed."

"I have a surprise for you. I know you're craving cock and, as a gift, I thought I'd bring you a dozen cocks. I think you'll be happy. But I'd say I don't care too much..."

A few seconds passed and immediately someone knocked on the door.
Little by little the guys entered. some were already feeling their cocks under their trousers.

"Guys, here's the slut. I'd say her mouth can't wait to suck your cock. Consider that her ass is also screwed." I said, scoffing. They all started laughing and some commented on your body.

The first ones got courageous and started groping you. You didn't agree. "Sir, please, that's too many cocks. I won't be able to satisfy them all!" you started to beg.
“Shut up slut. You have enough holes to handle all the guys"

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 12:05 PM   #2
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 2

You started to feel hands on your body. Your tits were constantly groped and squeezed by those hands. More guys started saying "What a great slut, look at those tits". Your nipples were squeezed properly, making you whimper and let out squeals.
You jumped at the first hand that rubbed your cunt. Your thoughts started to get fuzzy as your cunt started to get wet. You didn't want to be abused but your body was responding in a completely different way.
A hoarse moan escaped from you as two fingers made their way into that eager hole. "The slut is soaked. I can tell my fingers got sucked in" one guy said laughing in your face.
He grabbed your face with his other hand and said, two centimeters from your face "You like being touched and used, don't you? We'll be drilling those holes in you very soon. I want to hear you ask to be fucked properly, to be split in two. Say it!". Your gaze, for a moment, turned towards me, looking in vain for help. He found only a satisfied smile. There was an immediate slap in the face. "Don't look at Mark, answer slut!"
Scared but now excited by those fingers that were literally fucking you, you started to stammer a shy "Yes".
Another slap "Yes, what? bitch, you're not clear." Your face was red, I don't know if from the slaps or from the humiliation. "Yes sir, I want.... I want.. you all to fuck me." You wanted to dig a hole and hide in it.
"Slut, fucking is for women, try it again" and bang, a new slap to color your cheek more.
"Yes, sir, I want... what a shame.... I want you all... to fuck my holes, to wreck them" you said totally lost.
"You heard, guys, he's asking us to open her holes properly. What do we say?" he continued to tease you.
A somewhat confused chorus arose among those who said "Now we'll fuck you" "Your ass is ours" "How slutty are you?!?!"

You were immediately put doggy style and the first cock appeared in front of your face. "Suck it and make sure you do a good job. I want to see it all inside. If you're good I'll give you some cum" and without even waiting he forced entry, forcing you to immediately open your mouth to let that big cock invade you.
Not even a handful of seconds passed and your cunt was already opened by another cock. The guy looked like he hadn't had sex in years. The pace was crazy right from the start. Luckily he wasn't too big and your cunt was now red with the desire to get fucked, totally at odds with your brain.
The cock in your mouth was literally fucking you, starting to make you choke. The guy grabbed you by your hair and must have mistaken your mouth for your cunt. He was raping your mouth. tears started to flow from those wet and often closed eyes.

Meanwhile, around you, the guys were masturbating and touching you all over your body. There were those who decided to masturbate by tying your hair around their cocks... ahahaha
You had counted that what you had in your cunt must have been the third cock and you started to feel the cum dripping. You are becoming a cum doll and there were those who were laughing at your, dare I say embarrassing state.
The one who was fucking you, at a certain point, stuck a finger in your ass and there you understood that that hole would also be violated. First the index finger and then the thumb, the fingers were preparing you to be sodomized. The cock in your ass had never satisfied you enough but you took it into consideration because whoever you had met in the past sooner or later wanted to fuck you there too. Meanwhile, another cock had decided to cum directly in your face, creating a mask that well represented who I was: a cum slut.

Meanwhile the cock behind had come out of the cunt and even the fingers were no longer widening your hole. This only foreshadowed one thing: someone was preparing to open your ass. In fact you started to feel a cock head leaning against your entrance. "Guys, today I'll start deflowering this shitty ass" said the guy who had fucked you until a moment ago.
He started to push and you, trying to make everything easier so as not to feel pain, tried to relax. Slowly the cock found its way to him but you and I had no doubts. That ass has seen bigger dicks. The Horse dildo has always done the honest job of him... haha

The guy started fucking you hard and overall you looked just like a doll, fucked from front and back. I could glimpse the filth that was around your cunt, between your juices and the cum that was now drying around your labias.
A guy approached and whispered to you, "Slut, you don't know how much fun I'll have later on torturing your tits and cunt. Your master promised me."

Time went on and the cocks slowly used your holes, until the position changed and they decided to make you climb with your cunt on top of a cock and from behind, fuck your ass. In a perverse game, each guy who was about to come slipped out of one of the two holes and came to cum in your mouth. I think you at least swallowed about thirty loads throughout the evening. There are those who came in front of you just to spit in your face and slap you.

You felt overwhelmed and in the grip of all that sex. You must have come at least ten times and, looking at your face, I saw that you couldn't think straight anymore. Your brain had shut down to replace a sex machine.

Soon the various guys finished using you and some sooner or later, having taken a shower, left the room.

Only two guys remained inside.

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Old 01-14-2024, 12:05 PM   #3
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 3

The slut was really confused about where those two guys were staying.
You were quite exhausted and the two guys had fucked her several times. What more could they want from that abused body?
"Slut, your Sir has reserved us a privileged moment with you and it seems to us that you have been treated too well" they ruled with a mean smile.
“Please, I'm sore in all my holes, I'm dirty and I need to wash myself” you begged the two guys.
In an instant, one of the two (Erik) grabbed you by the hair and, staggering and holding on to his arm, dragged you into the bathroom and into the tub. On your face the fear of that very violent gesture. “Slut, I agree: you need to be clean for us” he told you without even looking at your face. “Get on your knees in the tub and be quiet” he ordered you again.

Once you were in the shower, a freezing jet hit you. You just screamed but it didn't help, he continued to direct the water towards you, not caring where he was aiming, in your face, on your back, directly on your cunt. “Spread your legs and open your cunt, you need to be clean there too.” Humiliated and ashamed of how you were treated, you couldn't help but open your legs, advance with your hips and open your cunt with your fingers. You kept your eyes closed. I guess you didn't want to imprint that scene in your memories. The jet, unfortunately or fortunately, was giving you contrasting stimuli. Cold yes but also pleasure when he hit that little exposed clit.

The other guy (John), as soon as he finished washing you, threw you a towel that had actually already been used by the guys before they left.
Once dried, Erik took you back by the hair and ordered you: "On all fours, you don't deserve to stand" and immediately, now in his hands, you went to the ground. "Well done our little slut, you're learning. Now let's move back to the room so you can serve us better" he said with a final laugh.
When you got to your room, John put a blindfold on you "This way we can have more fun." and the one who seemed to be the calmest guy gave you a slap.
I saw you scared so I got closer "Don't worry, I'm here. But know that I have guaranteed them an hour of torture for you.. ahaha".
You immediately felt hands near your breasts and an immediate pain in your nipple. You recognized it, it was a clamp. Ouch, the other nipple also had clamp attached to it. You felt something approaching your mouth. It was bullshit. You didn't know whose it was but without thinking you opened your mouth and received that hot cock, licking and sucking it like only you know how to do. You feld a hand on the back of your head and you started to follow the rhythm that is imposed on you. Soon that hand pushed your head further and further and that cock deeper and deeper. You started to choke. You tried to move back but the hand pressed the cock inside you. You started coughing. Luckily the hand stopped thrusting, so you can continue giving the blowjob.
But soon, the cock was pushed all the way back down. “Hold on, slut!” and you started to choke again.

You heard Erik's voice from behind "Maybe she needs a little motivation." You then understood that the cock in your mouth was John's.
Being blindfolded didnt't allow you to understand what was happening and this was driving you crazy but also arousing. yYu didn't know what awaits you.
You noticed it right away. A sudden burning sensation came to the ass. Erik started hitting you with a cane. "Let's see if with his ass on fire, he can make us throat fuck him." John started going back and forth as if your mouth were a cunt. You're blindfolded but the tears started to fall. You tried to stop him with one hand but you were told not to try to touch him. "Stand still, slut, and resist!". You tried but between the cock in your throat and the frustration you didn't know what to do anymore. The torture continued for a while and your cunt is on fire. Partly because everything still made you horny, partly because the cane, in hitting your ass, occasionally hit your cunt too.

John took his cock out of your mouth and you were ordered to stand up straight but on your knees. Run now. "Well done, our cocksucker" you felt two fingers slipping into your intimate hole and you were immediately teased. "Look at this slut, all wet. But then you like being treated like a bunch of holes to be used, hahaha" the guys laughed at you and you felt deeply humiliated. Your body undoubtedly made it clear how horny you were.
The clamps were removed and the pain was excruciating. The blood that circulates again set your nipples on fire. You were told to put your hands behind your head and then they started frustrating your tits with a flogger. Your tits soon turned red and your nipples seemed to want to pop off with every stroke. You started moaning and whimpering. You bent over but were told to stand up straight. Erik also told you "You useless bitch, start counting every shot and thank us every time." Everyone laughed... except you
You counted over 40 times and those tits were red hot. The words were coming out of your mouth without thinking but they gave a good idea of how devastated your mind was by that sensation "Please Sirs, can I... can I have an orgasm? I can't take it anymore" A loud general laughter spread through the room and even though you couldn't look, your face turns red.

"So you would like to enjoy yourself, slut? Do you think we should give you this opportunity?" you were asked.
You demonstrate that you have been well educated "I am in your hands Sirs, I will accept your every decision". "Good and polite slut! Let's make a deal: you get your ass filled with a plug and you get your cunt whipped 20 times. If in the end you're still alive, the orgasm is yours."
You knew you were not in an easy situation and they were mean. That orgasm that seemed close hid pitfalls. But you were horny and that cunt demanded you to pleasure it at all costs. "Thank you Sirs, yes, I accept!"
They made you get on all fours again, or rather with your face on the ground. Nice high ass. "Slut, spread your ass cheeks with your hands and beg us to open that shitty hole for you." The humiliation was enormous. Making you ask for things made everything more intense on your mind. "Please...Sirs.. please: sretch my asshole" your voice was hesitant and full of shame.

"Don't worry, slut, we'll fuck you" they replied, grinning.
You only felt the cold of the lubricant being spread at the entrance of the hole then the plug started to make its way. You immediately perceived that size was important. From the room side, I was doubtful about whether you could take that huge toy.
You started moaning and asking, "Please, it feels big. I don't know if I can take it inside. Sirs, please." Your prayers have not been answered. Erik kept pushing and John had his foot on your head keeping you grounded and still. It got to the point where you felt your hole almost tearing. “Please, slow” you started to whine. "We're not far away, slut, hold on so you'll feel nice and full"

In a few pushes you felt that plug make its way and forcefully entering your ass. You let out a scream but immediately afterwards you appreciated being filled with that toy.
"Look at that wrecked asshole. We weren't sure you would take it all in the ass." Hearing them talking like that, about your asshole, added to the humiliation. That cunt was on fire.
"Good, now the 20 cunt whippings. Lie down on the bed and open your legs wide"
They dragged you onto the bed and, lying on your back, you opened your legs shyly. "Open your fucking legs! Do you want that orgasm or not??" you were treated like an object.
“Are you ready to take the whippings on that useless cunt?” they asked you a rhetorical question to which there was no right or wrong answer. You had to be ready anyway.

The first blow came unexpected and powerful. You closed your legs and screamed. The meaning of cunt on fire was now twofold. They told you to quickly open your legs and bang, another one. Luckily (or not) you received them all quickly but the tears were copious. The orgasm would come quickly, that cunt was so sensitive.
"Well done slut, you took the blows as requested. It's time for your orgasm. But you can have it with our cum in your mouth." Yet another humiliation for that much requested pleasure and for which you have done so much.
You had to give them both blowjobs and to receive the cum with your mouth open, not being able to swallow it all. They gave you a wand, took off the blindfold and said "Put yourself over there in that corner and have that fucking orgasm." They didn't give meaning to what you earned with suffering and humiliation.
You had to enjoy in front of them, humiliated, with your mouth open and full of cum. Moaning with that cum. A great slut!

The following user says Thank You to MarkNDoubt for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk