Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-26-2023, 01:57 PM   #16
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubBabyDoll View Post
Describe each fantasy/kink that makes you feel shame or guilt that you avoid mentioning even on GD

If it helps, you can also include actions you want to do to someone else or something specific that you see (object or action) but it’s arousing to you and you keep it to yourself. (Examples tentacles, a type of animal, something in nature, someone crying)

What do you really wish someone would do to you in terms of humiliation/degradation/pain related that would make your life complete but you are too ashamed to beg for from a play partner?

I expect honesty since you asked for humiliating questions; it’s the very least you can do ❤️
One thing that I find quite embarrassing to talk about is that one day I want my partner to ignore my limits and only stop once I use my safeword. But at a time where I don't expect it. Like they just take me and "r*pe" me and I don't really have a say unless I feel like I'm dying. Maybe even to the point where I pass out from the pain or something like that.

Dislikes: Nipple Suckers, Bobby pins, ripping off nipple clamps, rubber band snaps, face slapping, spanking pussy, clit, nipples, feet, golden shower, toothpaste on nipple/clit

Limit: pee drinking, public, scat, permanent, fire, blood, diapers, breath play, mouth soaping, anal
kinkylesbian is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to kinkylesbian for this post:
Old 05-15-2023, 03:31 PM   #17
wolf82
Prodigy

When’s the last time you masturbated, and what were the details about it (what did you watch, how did you masturbate, did you cum hard, did you edge at all, etc)

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 02:01 PM   #18
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Have you ever worn a chastity belt? If not would you do so with your partner keeping the keys?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ask me anything, ask me anything kinky, bdsm, humiliation, truth