Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-30-2023, 11:19 AM   #16
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Let's get fun shall we.

~Drink 1 Liter of water.
~Give yourself a medium sized enema. Pug yourself with your largest plug.
~Put on a diaper. Let's poke some holes into it and add a second diaper to double up.
~Put on your smallest skirt, smallest top and some heels.
~Grab your favorite dildo that you can go ass to mouth with.
~Now walk from your home to the top of the garage. No elevators, stairs only both locations.

If you make it to the top floor of the garage before you release the enema or pee, congrats you can release now and walk home. Again using stairs only.
-----------
If you peed or released the enema (which includes the plug), then when you get to the top floor of the garage complete the following:

~Find an area where you are hidden, but have a potential to be exposed.
~Remove the double diaper and clean off the plug with your mouth.
~Be in a squatting position.
~Fuck your ass for 10 minutes with the dildo.
~Fuck your mouth for 10 minutes with the dildo.

Now insert the dildo back into your ass and pull the diapers back on. Insert the plug into your mouth and walk home. Once again, stairs only. If you need a facemask to hide the plug in your mouth on the way home, bring one.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kisune Karnon for this post:
Old 06-06-2023, 01:09 AM   #17
SissySlaveEmily

Thank you very much for your dare, I did complete it yesterday evening!
I drank my water as preparation, inserted the enema, plugged myself, put on the diapers and got dressed. Unfortunately I don’t have any heels so I went with my shortest skirt, smallest top and a pit of sneakers. I packed my dildo and went out, on my way down in my apartment building I met an older woman going up the stairs she really looked at me shocked. When I said hello she didn’t even answer just looked me up and down. I met a couple more people on my way but no one really said anything they just looked. When I arrived at the top of the garage o haven’t released my enema yet, I even tried to press it out since I was really horny and wanted to do some more humiliating tasks but the plug wouldn’t come out so after 5 min I gave up and went back home. I met a couple more people on my way home, a group of woman in their 40s I could clearly hear talking and giggling about me but that was pretty much it.
I really enjoyed your task and can’t wait to do the next one

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 05:16 PM   #18
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Well if that was too easy. Let's have a repeat. Clothing should also remain the exact same outfit.

Except, a large enema (or your maximum amount you can hold). Also, if you do manage to make it up again without release then let's just pull the plug out and release anyways. Then perform the respective tasks before returning home.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 11:13 AM   #19
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

We can add a little bit of the prep to make things harder as well. Drink moderate amounts of water over 3+ hours preceding the dare. Critically, pee every time you have any possible need, even a hint. Don't stop this until you start to get dressed for the dare.

Likes: Diapers, pee control, wetting, anal, hidden public, crossdressing
Dislikes: lightly hidden public
Limits: Family, Scat, full public
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 01:17 AM   #20
SissySlaveEmily

I have the entire weekend to myself so I will complete the dares and let you know how it goes!

Old 06-21-2023, 11:51 PM   #21
SissySlaveEmily

I wanted to complete both tasks as one big dare where I first drink lots of water over the first 3 hours, take a big enema, get plugged and dressed and then complete the task. Unfortunately I quickly realised I won’t be able to do that since I would never be able to hold the big enema for about 3 hours and otherwise I wouldn’t be able to fill my diaper prior to heading out. So I decided to split it in two dares. The first time I did exactly the same dare as last time, just got diapered 3 hours earlier, drank lots of water and didn’t do any enema. By the time I left home my diaper was already soaking wet and I was so afraid I would just start leaking. I quickly made my way to the garage while being seen by a couple of strangers on the way there, none of them said anything I just got lots of confused looks. I arrived at the top floor, took some humiliating pics in my diaper and then went back home. This time when I entered my apartment building I could see someone else waiting I know lives one floor above me, we sometimes great each other so walking past him in my girly outfit and completely full nappy was extremely humiliating. I didn’t say a word and he didn’t either.

For the other date this time I went with a full enema, plugged my ass and went out. It was really hard to walk straight and I had little stomach cramps from the start. I tried to push out my plug quite early but my plug was stretching me out to the fullest and there was no way of pushing it out without help. So I made my way to the same spot, a lot slower then usually and honestly was more focused on that, that I didn’t even realise how many people saw me. When I arrived on top of the garage, I went on the parking deck where a couple cars were parked. I took off my diapers and pulled out my plug. The enema came pouring out my ass all over the floor and a little over my shoes and skirt. I started to bounce on my dildo afterwards for about 10 minutes before switching to deepthroating. Luckily no one saw me while doing both of those task. The way home was extremely humiliating because even I could smell how stinky I was. Luckily it was quiet late already and dark outside so I don’t think lots of people noticed me but I could see someone clearly take a video of me on my way home.

Thank you very much for both of your dares, I was so excited and nervous while completing your dare, it felt amazing!

Old 06-22-2023, 04:58 PM   #22
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

FYI - the first part of mine was intended to be undiapered and using the toilet frequently. The challenge comes when you try to stop doing that and hold it while going out.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, extreme, humiliation, public, sissy