Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2023, 05:05 PM   #1
mcphisto

Male 36/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in (see post)

36/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in (see post)

Hello,

Hopefully there's someone out there who's seeking the same, but I'll put here as eloquently as I can what it is I'm seeking. If you have any questions or thoughts then do feel free to ask!

I'm seeking a long term D/s relation with a girl, someone who's emotionally intelligent and enjoys deep discussions.

I don't believe in labels or lists, but for all intensive purposes I identify as a Dominant & Sadist. I thrive on the dynamic and provided it's based on solid values I believe most things can work, it's all about the chemistry, right?

What I enjoy / seek:
- As a D type I enjoy asking how your day has gone, good morning / evening messages and value a submissive who has personality and intuition.
- I'm rather a deep thinker, so the ideal submissive would share similar values but not required, however if this resonates I'd be very interested in hearing from you.
- I'm not one who enjoys a pushover sub, I like to win their trust and respect, that way I know I only have to show them a cross face and they understand what I think and feel, first and foremost I want to be friends with her and crave the banter and exchange of witty remarks.

Kinks:
I particularly enjoy ideas around CNC, power play, control & key holding, but thrive on other kinks too such as:
routine setting, clothing control, predicament bondage, anal training, orgasm control/denial/forced, nipple torment, speech restriction, hidden public tasks, writing tasks.

A little about me:
- As per the ad title, I'm 36 and live in the UK, I have a 'dad bod', bearded and stand at 6'5" tall. I've been a gD member for a while and predominantly flick through the ads and look at some of the creative dares/content that goes on here.
- I identify as a Sadist, so I very much enjoy teasing a sub and her misfortune makes me smirk / smile.
- I have a nurturing / caregiving side, so I'm very much wanting to listen to a sub and help her, whether that be simply listening to her day or implementing rules to help her with day to day vanilla goals (stop [insert bad habit]).
- Keyholding is a thing for me, whether that be physical keys or something of value to 'motivate' or 'force' you. It's more than just holding keys but affirmation of the dynamic and the trust that's in place.

Time and communication
I'm willing to put aside time nurturing any potential relation and make my free time worth while by finding the right match, to help me do that I'm looking for replies that are sent to me via PM, have both vanilla and non vanilla interests (have good spelling) and also have some detail about themselves.
I'm open to those from EU time zones and welcome US time zones too, anything ahead of EU time won't work smoothly for me.

Regards
M
Old 02-25-2023, 07:34 PM   #2
PurpleS
getDare Addict

I'll bump this to the top. Mcphisto is quite good in the art of power exchange.
The following user says Thank You to PurpleS for this post:
Old 03-28-2023, 12:34 AM   #3
mcphisto

Still seeking, bumping this to the top.
Old 05-01-2023, 10:08 AM   #4
mcphisto

Bumping this one up.
Old 06-02-2023, 01:12 AM   #5
mcphisto

Going to bump this up
Old 06-06-2023, 10:51 AM   #6
LimeNLemonade
Sublime

Rainbow <3

mcphisto has had the pleasure of my friendship for 10 wonderful months and so I can confidently recommend him to all the cute lil subs out there.

We’ve had some awesome chats and I may have, on occasion, possibly, enjoyed being all squirmy and getting teased by him (don’t pay any attention to this, mcphisto!).

In the past, I suffered at his hands a great deal for a very special type of denial and he was firm but fair. He created a cool system to help monitor my allowances, so I can attest to him being creatively cruel.

He absolutely deserves someone of his own to lock up and tease mercilessly. I hope that special girl is reading this and sends him a PM <3 xxx
Old 06-29-2023, 02:18 AM   #7
mcphisto

Due to finding the one I'm no long seeking, thank you for the support.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk