Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 05-28-2023, 05:14 AM   #1
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

Default Wax Play Guidance

Hey everyone,

I've been a bit interested in wax Play recently.
But I have a few questions so I would love for some people with experience in it to tell me about.
I'm asking for general advice about how to get started with it, but I also listed a few specific questions. And/Or tell me about your experience with it.
And also. I don't plan to do anything to my pussy.

1. Which Candela should I use?
2. What is the difference.
3. Is there a way to lesen or increase the pain on the fly? Like if it gets to painful.
4. Is there any before or after care?
5. Does it make a mess or is it easy to remove?
6. How painful is it?

kik: Anal.Sub.Slut or just PM

Wallclaimer: veronika
AMA
VeronikaAnalSubSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 02:47 PM   #2
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

Nobody here that has any experience with wax play?

AMA
Old 06-20-2023, 02:54 PM   #3
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl

Hey I can answer most of these

As for wax use special candles either those designed for massages or kink. Normal soy or paraffin from memory. They melt at a lower temperature so won't cause burns.

Once of them is slightly hotter than the other but the cooler one is much more messy.

To reduce the pain drop from a higher height. Opposite increases.

Not really any special before or after care. If you feel like you have burnt yourself b cold water for 5 minutes as soon as you notice.

It makes a mess. It's is like glitter it gets everywhere

Likes: edging, tease and denial, humiliation, cbt, bondage and messy.

Limits: family, illegal, exposure, face pics, scat, blood, piss drinking
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to poiuytrewqasdfghjkl for this post:
Old 06-24-2023, 03:27 AM   #4
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

Thanks a lot.

Bought some parrafim candels.
Looking forward to play with them.

AMA
Old 07-07-2023, 09:38 AM   #5
MissyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronikaAnalSubSlut View Post
Hey everyone,

I've been a bit interested in wax Play recently.
But I have a few questions so I would love for some people with experience in it to tell me about.
I'm asking for general advice about how to get started with it, but I also listed a few specific questions. And/Or tell me about your experience with it.
And also. I don't plan to do anything to my pussy.

1. Which Candela should I use?
2. What is the difference.
3. Is there a way to lesen or increase the pain on the fly? Like if it gets to painful.
4. Is there any before or after care?
5. Does it make a mess or is it easy to remove?
6. How painful is it?
I don't consider myself to be a watch expert, but I've played with and taken classes from people who are

1. You want 100% spa grade paraffin. At fancy spa places where you get like a mani pedi, you can have a wax treatment and they'll put your hands or feet in a bag of this wax. It makes the skin feel extremely soft. 100% pure paraffin doesn't have too high of a melting point either

2. You want to make sure the melting point of whatever candle you're using isn't too high. So like no beeswax or anything like that. Depending on where you put it on the body, it might still be a bit soft when you remove it because the melting point is so low

Now you could use soy, but soy has a bit too low of a melting point and won't solidify on the skin very well. It's also more oily. It's might be a preference if you're doing like a massage though. But if it's not staying pretty liquid, then it's not pure soy and who knows what the melting point is

I recommend paraffin though because it leaves you feeling pretty soft, it's got a reasonable melting point, and tons of kink vendors sell paraffin candles

3. If you're using a candle, the distance from the body is what will change things the most. Pouring it from an inch away, the wax was just against a flame. So it's gonna hurt a ton. Pouring wax from a foot away though, the wax has time to cool on the air before it hits you. Color can also affect things. Black wax is gonna be warmer than white. Darker color, more heat

4. You typically want to warm up the skin before playing. Some impact, intense massage, we want the skin warm. If the skin is really really cold, then the shock of intense heat can make you more likely to burn. The less of a warm up, the greater chance of the shock. Afterwards, I'd suggest a warm shower. But don't be afraid to take your time removing the wax, the sensation can be really nice. Don't shower when you're still fully covered in wax, try to get it as much of it off as possible

5. You want to put a tarp down. If wax gets onto fabric, it's not coming out. So make sure everything is covered, I've ruined plenty of towels and panties with wax lol. Also, some colors might temporarily stain your skin. I have white skin and red and blue wax tends to show for a little bit of I've left it on the body for a bit. Paraffin is easy to get out of hair though

6. I don't find it extremely painful. I've done a wax performance and a photoshoot and it was honestly very relaxing. If you're doing it on cold skin, really close to the body, in very great sensitive areas, then it will be more painful. Test it out on the back of your hand. Take it slow
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissyK for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
guidance, wax, wax play