Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-24-2022, 02:52 AM   #1
SluttySarah

Default The Girls' Academy For The Training Of Behinds (explicit))

Author's Note:
This story starts off slow and doesn't have explicit material as I am just introducing characters (and to be realistic lol) but later it will be very lewd :P, so just a warning to anyone reading. I hope to still keep it plot-focussed though, even if it is a sexually-focussed plot. I am required to wear clover clamps any time I am writing on GetDare, so this probably will make the story much more lewd than I might have planned.

Chapter 1
My name is Alina. I've had many last names over the years, from Nikitin to Kuznetsov. Right now though, I am Alina Zaytsev. Or rather, I will soon be Alina Zaytsev.

I'm an orphan child, bouncing from foster home to foster home, taking on the last names of "fathers" I never really knew. In the beginning I'd bawl my eyes out and throw temper tantrums when the people who were supposed to care for me turned me back to the government, but not anymore. I realize now that foster homes were never meant to be a forever home. They were just temporary places I could stay, people willing to feed and shelter me for a few years, then send me to the next place, until I was old enough to be independent and for the state to forget about. Or, mostly just for the state to forget about. With the education I was receiving, I don't think I'll be independent anytime soon.

This time though, I think will be different. This morning, after waking up in the tiny bunk bed of the orphanage, I was greeted with news when I walked into the cafeteria. Before I could even grab a bowl for my oatmeal, a worker at the orphanage pulled me aside, a smile beaming on her face. "We've found you a home!" Seeing her massive grin, I of course had to politely smile back. It's not that I was unhappy... the orphanage was packed full, the beds were tiny and the food tasteless. I'm as happy to leave as they are to see me leave. But I just couldn't help but feel a sense of bitterness at her naivety. At her expressions yelling at me "YOU FOUND A FOREVER FAMILY" when that couldn't be the case.

But it was.

As I now know, the family taking me in are Mikhail and Anfisa Zaytsev. They are rich. Really rich. So rich that they weren't so much taking me in, but paying to send me away. The agreement was that I go to this private girls academy for my 3 high school years, known as "the Girls' Academy for the Training of Behinds." A bit of an insulting name for sure, although "behind" was probably being nice when it came to my level of education. It seems to me like a pair of rich snobs wanting to feel better about themselves by helping an orphan but not wanting to actually taking care of her themselves. But I'm not about to refuse a place to stay, food, and an education when it's given to me. As the orphanage worker, Kara, explained all this to me, I found my own grin widening to match hers. The orphanage, of course, had already agreed. They were full and desperately needed me gone. The worker tells me that my new family is already here to pick me up.

I sprint back to my room as fast as my feet can carry me, and throw the mess of skirts and t-shirts and bras and pants and panties in my room into my suitcase, fumble with the zipper, and sprint-stumble my way back to the front of the orphanage, the suitcase clanking loudly behind me all the way. I must look like a mess. But I'm greeted with warm smiles from Mikhail and Anfisa. No, my new father and mother, I remind myself. It'd be impolite to address them by their first names. "Hi papa, hi mama!" as I give each of them a tight hug. It feels a little strange to treat strangers with such affection, but they are my family now. "Hello, Alina" he responds. With a laugh, he tells me "I know this is sudden. You can call me Mikhail or Mr. Zaytsev until I've earned the title of papa." "Same goes for me," Anfisa assures me. "You won't see much of us anyways, since you'll be at school. So don't worry too much about us." I step outside with them into the chilly August air of Donetsk and we drive to their house. No, no, to my new home.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 11-24-2022, 02:53 AM   #2
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 2: The New Home

Chapter 2
[two weeks later, August 26th]
House was not the right word. It was really more of a mansion. It had 3 floors, not counting the basement, and each floor was massive! There were home theaters, home gyms, multiple washrooms on each floor, and a lot of rooms I still haven't had time to check out. I've lived with Mr. and Mrs. Zaytsev for 2 weeks now, and I'm just ecstatic here. My bed is the largest and softest I've ever had, the food is always mouth-watering, and the maid even showed me a personalized thermostat for my room! I was given the entire 2nd floor to myself, while my new mother and father spent their time on the third floor. They were nice to me, didn't make me do too many chores (the maid took care of most things like dishes and the floors), and surprisingly, were amazing teachers! I spent most of my time these two weeks with Mr. and Mrs. Zaytsev, refining my grammar, learning the periodic table, or learning physics. They were patient teachers, but I could tell they were a bit taken aback by my terrible lack of education. I asked them about the name of the school and Mr. Zaytsev gave an embarassed laugh and told me "I'm sorry how it sounds, but I thought you were really quite behind in your education. The school is quite impressive I hear, and you're a quick learner so I'm sure they will help you catch up quickly."
"nono, I understand papa. I'm really grateful you're sending me there," I assured him.

It was a weird feeling, being treated almost like a princess. It seems like money brings the same things royalty used to. At first, I couldn't really believe this was really all mine. Like when the maid informed me I could choose the temperature of my own room, I thought it was some kind of joke! For the first few days, I was positively certain there must be at least a few other people living on the second floor, since it was just so big and I had no need for the entire space. They told me that the second floor was "mine" but the meaning of that just didn't sink in for a while. Having more than I need certainly is a new experience for me.

Yesterday I did snoop around a bit on the second floor (I suppose it is my floor, but it felt like snooping around) and found a home theater, a mini-gym, and at the end of the hall even a small indoor pool. There was another bedroom as well with it's own bathroom, and a couple of locked doors to what I assume were storage closets. I saw the maid go into them once in a while and I didn't want to mess up her stuff and I stopped trying the smaller white doors which were usually locked. I was told to stay in the first and second floors as my parents had work materials in the basement. I was more than happy enough with it to even consider poking my nose elsewhere. It was a bit lonely though, and I never used the home theater as I figured it would be quite sad seeing all the empty chairs around me. I'm sure that when I make some friends at school I can take them back and show them all of this!

Speaking of which, I can hear Mrs. Zaytsev calling "Alinaaa!!" from the first floor. I quickly snap out of my train of thought and scuttle down the spiral staircase. We're heading out to buy school supplies today! She's holding a list given by the academy, and wraps her arm around my waist as we walk towards the car together. She hands me a copy of the list so I can read it over and says "I'll go to pick up the science equipment, can you get the books honey? It should've already been paid for in the school fees" The stores for the school materials are all in one little street; it reminds me of the story of Harry Potter where all the witches and wizards pick up their magical equipment from Diagon Alley. "Ok!" I run off to the bookstore, waving the list in hand, a skip in my step. Unfortunately, I did not acquire any magical equipment or tomes of sorcery. Instead the bookkeeper brought me a tower of heavy, boring-looking leather-bound books. He gestured meaningfully at the third book in the tower, which I realized was exceptionally thick and bound shut. He spoke in a gruff voice "Girl, don't open this one until you are told to. It has your exam materials." I gave him a stern nod to show I understood. He crossed my name off a list, and told me "that's all Alina, you're good to go." Hefting the stack of books with a groan, I stumbled my way back to the car to see Mrs. Zaytsev doing the same with a large bag of clinking glassware and metal components. She drives us back home, and I start to pack my bags. Theres five more days until school starts, but the Academy expects me to be there tomorrow. I'm positively quivering with excitement, but also nervous I won't be able to live up to the academic standards of my parents. They spent so long teaching me, after all. I know I'll definitely miss their kindness, the amazing bed and food. But if the academy is as well-known as it's said to be, I think I might get to keep some of these luxuries.

Toys

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
Old 11-24-2022, 02:54 AM   #3
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 3: Leaving Home

Chapter 3
I can feel the cool wind in my hair and the fluttering of my white dress about my knees as I stand on the train platform. The long tunnels create strong gusts of wind and I am frettingly glancing at my dress hoping it won't get dirtied. The academy is to provide uniforms and undergarments, but I don't want to make a bad first impression. Besides, Mrs. Zaytsev picked out this dress especially for me as a take-away gift. I can feel her soft right hand on my left shoulder, and the rougher, but still kind, hand of my father grasping my right. Although they won't say it, I can tell they're a bit worried for me. Not because I'll be living alone - they must know I've done that for much of my life - but for my studies. While their tutoring was patient, I could tell I really am quite behind, maybe even moreso than what an academy named "for the Training of Behinds" might expect. After all, these are probably a bunch of delinquent children with rich parents. They're delinquent, sure. But also rich. And I'm sure that must do them some good.

I can feel another gust of wind now, blasting back my hair and flapping the hems of my dress. It's my train. The hands on my shoulders clasp me a tad tighter.

It's time to go. I heft my bulging suitcase and move among the crowds towards the train, and turn back as I board to see my father and mother waving at me, smiling with kind eyes. "Take care of yourself!" "Study well!"

I'm so incredibly grateful for my new parents, and for the first time in forever it seems my life is taking a turn for the better.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 11-24-2022, 02:55 AM   #4
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 4: A Questionable Academy

Chapter 4

Oh, how wrong I was about that. Though not the fault of Mr. and Mrs. Zaytsev, this academy would certainly change my life, but not in the way I expected.

Although it is only nine in the morning, I was already feeling groggy by the time I arrived. Waking up at five will do that to a person, I suppose. Along with all the other new students arriving at the Academy, we were seated in a large auditorium and given some information. This is when I got the first indication that something was off. It's difficult to describe how spotless the buildings were. It felt more like the inside of a hospital, with stark white walls and reflective marble floor. At first I thought it was just a result of this being a rich fancy private academy, but the surprised faces and murmurs I picked up on from the girls around me said otherwise.

"The academy is arranged in a large square, with 4 long rectangular interconnected buildings each making up one side."

"Your dormitories and cafeteria are the south side of the square. The east side is where you will attend your morning classes and the west side is for your evening classes. The north side is where you are now. This is where the teachers stay, and where you are to report for punishments or detention. The medical center is also here, in case you fall sick. All the buildings are split into four floors. As first year students, everything for you will be on the first floor of each building."

The woman talking to us at the front of the auditorium continued for quite a while longer. Clothes and undergarments would be provided by the Academy once our measurements were taken and we were not allowed personal clothing. We would each be living alone in our own dormitory, but bathrooms would be shared among four girls each. The cafeteria would be open all day, and serve breakfast from 7 to 10, lunch afterwards, and dinner starting from 4. Timetables will change daily and we will find them taped to our door in the mornings. So on and on and on.

Until her tone suddenly shifted.

"Keep in mind the reason you are here. You are here because of your severe need for disciplinary action and training. And we believe you require not just academic training to correct your behaviour. Your parents have left this in charge to us to manage, so you will not be allowed to bother them about such matters. If you wish to contact your parents, you may request to send letters from the headmistress. It is time for you to learn to manage your own responsibilities."

I saw quite a few other girls sitting around me visibly wince at this, and I felt more and more like I didn't belong. "Severe need for disciplinary action"? By guilty looks on the faces of the others girls I don't doubt they were sent here for that, but not me! Soon I would find out just how much trouble I got myself into.

"Now, please provide your name on the way out of the auditorium to a teacher so you can receive your schedule for the day. Do not be late."

I really wanted to talk to the girl to the right of me, who looked as scared as I felt. But the auditorium was so quiet, I was scared to disturb it. There were definitely some agitated whispers from some groups of girls, but otherwise everyone seemed too scared by the aggressive introduction to say much of anything. I quickly scurried over to an exit, whispered "Alina Zaytsev" to a teacher, grabbed my schedule, and left.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 11-24-2022, 02:56 AM   #5
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 5: Measurements

Chapter 5:

TIMETABLE
12:00 Lunch - S1000
1:00 Measurements - N1020
1:30 Testing - E1007
3:30 Lesson on the Academy - N1006
4:30 Lesson on Punishments - N1006
6:00 Dinner - S1000
7:30 Lesson on Training - W1000
8:30 Report for Punishment - N1001

Although there wasn't an explanation for what I saw, I could more or less guess that S standed for south, N for north, and so on. The numbers I figured were for the room. I remember seeing the auditorium had a silver plaque with N1000 written on it. My heart dropped when I saw "Testing" though. I just knew I was going to fail, and from that woman's threatening words and the not-so-nice sounding "Lesson on Punishments" afterwards I was certain I was going to be punished for failing. Which, presumably, would happen at 8:30pm.

More pressingly though, it was already 11:54. And a cursory look told me that S1000, the building for dormitories and food, was all the way across from here. Meaning I had to run all the way through either the east or west building to get there. I definitely didn't want to be kept in line and show up late to get my measurements done. After all, I didn't bring a change of clothes - they requested it and my suitecase was all books and lab equipment and hygiene products.

Well. I was the first one to arrive. I suppose I should've known given that everyone in my year was in the assembly so it was just me sprinting over. I snatched a tray, and a nice gentleman behind the counter served me a generous portion of mashed potatoes and turkey with cranberry sauce. It wasn't anything fancy, and I'd been a bit spoiled by my home cooks, but I still wasn't "rich-kid" enough to not be amazed by how good it tasted. In just moments, I moved my spoon to my mouth again, only to find it empty. I must've scarfed it all down in minutes! I didn't have much else to do, so I just decided to wander off around the building to go exploring.

I saw some staircases heading up to the second floor, but didn't dare head up them in case I wasn't supposed to be there. I didn't see much else of note. Just lines and lines of dorms with washrooms in the south side building, and then classrooms in the west side. I did note that the west side classrooms were significantly more downtrodden, although not because they were dirty. They just had an older, more ominous look to them with nearly no windows, dimmer lights, and metal doors. Evenually I made my way back to the north side, and it was at roughly the right time as well. 12:56. There's a clock every few hundred steps and one at each of the corners in this giant square. I quickly found room 1020, and was shown in by a tall, lady in a white nurse gown after I showed her my timetable. The nurse lady was nice. The measurements less so.

She kindly asked me to remove my clothing, which I felt quite embarassed about but obliged. Standing there in just a white bra and my pink cotton panties, my face beet red and the cold marble floor against my bare feet, she measured my height - 5'' 2', my waist - 30', even the length of my feet - 10' (which I suppose makes sense, since they would be providing me socks), my hip, the circumference of my ankles, my wrists, shoulders, arms and forearms, legs and thighs. Every single thing I could think of, she measured. Thankfully, she was quick at it. It took her seconds for each measurement, white tape whizzing around my body. Despite eating very well for the past month, it clearly did little to alleviate the product of years of inconsistent nutrition and I was reminded of how small and light I was. When she stood up and her incredibly fast and coordinated hands stopped their work, I thought we were done. But no, instead, not even turning to stop jot down notes, she asked
"honey, could you take off your panties and bra as well for me? Sorry, we just need to get some measurements for your underwear." Possibly turning even redder than before, I could feel my ears burning up as I delicately nudged my panties down to my bare feet and pulled the bra over my head. When she turned back around, I was standing there naked and awkwardly holding my panties and bra in my hands. She took them from me, placed them in a box on the counter, and began measuring. Again, everything was measured. The size of my buttcheeks, the size of my chest - 28A, the circumference between my crotch and my leg - where legholes would go. She even made measurements of my privates!

As uncomfortable and awkward as it was though, she was done very quickly, and told me "sit tight for a moment" and went into a large backroom and after a few moments returned with a pair of panties, a bra, dress shirt, and skirt.
"Get dressed" she told me, and seeing the speed with which she did everything, I assumed she must be busy and so I threw on everything as fast as I could. I was very shocked by how incredibly well everything fit me, especially the undergarments. They snugly hugged my body, almost as if they were too small, but done so perfectly it made me think everything I had worn up to this point was instead too large. I guess all the measurements weren't for nothing.

She must've seen my confused look in my eyes as I was about to walk out and reminded me "At the Academy, you wear our clothes, not your own. You'll get them when you leave." I felt a twinge of sadness at that, since they were gifts to me from my new mother and father, but I couldn't really protest.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 11-24-2022, 03:49 AM   #6
generaterox

That’s a very nice start to the story little Sarah! Looking forward to seeing how it develops

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to generaterox for this post:
Old 11-25-2022, 02:11 AM   #7
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 6: The Horrible Realization

Chapter 6:

Walking to E1007 for "Testing," what I quickly realized was that this private academy clearly had the money and dedication to do most things 1 on 1. E1007 was a rather tiny room, with only space for a few desks and I was the only one there along with the examiner. I suppose that for the hundred or so new girls this year, 20 or 30 dedicated staff members would be more than enough to manage us all on a pretty individual level. Seeing the gesture of my examiner, I pulled out the chair and sat across from her at the largest desk in the room.

"Calm down Alina."
I look up at the woman sitting across from me, then down to realize my hands were shaking terribly. Even before arriving, I knew I was going to outright fail academically. I've somehow surpressed that fear up until now, sitting across from my examiner as she hands me a stapled booklet of papers.

"It'll be alright Alina, this is just to gauge where you're at in your studies and how much help you need. You can call me Mrs. Anne. Just let me know if you need any help. You've got an hour to complete the exam."

With a sinking feeling in my gut, I flipped over the exam booklet and had my worst fears confirmed. The very first section was chemistry which I was simply awful at. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't remember the stupid periodic table and all the stupid rules. Which columns had lots of gasses? How many electrons are in Fe2+? I barely recognized the symbols, and while I remotely recall Mr. Zaytsev instructing me on what electrons were, I just couldn't recall. I felt so incredibly ashamed, sitting there right in front of Mrs. Mary, my pencil haven't had moved once. I was just frozen in fear - terrified at the prospect of being punished on my first day here. I didn't want to let Mrs. Anne see my blank pages, so I quickly flipped to the next page.

And the next.

And the next.

From chemistry to mathematics to english to history.

I had no clue who how to solve quadratics, who the "Bolsheviks" were, or what the hell a "gerund" was.

Despite desperately trying to stop myself, I felt my vision become cloudy, then the drip drop of tears on the paper beneath me.

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Anne. I think I'm done here. I'm really really sorry."

I saw her sympathetic stare, but could see in her eyes that she couldn't do anything to help my pathetic self.

"It's alright Alina, just fill in what you can, or write down what you do know..."
I couldn't handle any more shame though, and I pushed the damp, spotted papers away from me as I stumbled out of the room, covering my watering eyes with my arm as best I could.

I ran down the hallway, my right arm pressed against my face, until I found an empty room. I ran inside, slammed the door, and just sobbed into my arms for a good while. My new parents were so generous, and this was such a big oppurtunity for me, but somehow I had managed to blow it on the very first day here. I'm sure I'm about to be punished harshly for turning in a blank, soggy, stack of papers, if they don't outright reject me!

After about maybe an hour, my eyes out of tears, lips salty, and face exceptionally dry, I was hit by the sudden fear I had missed my lesson at 3:30. Frantically stumbling my way to the door in the dark, I threw it open. My red and puffy eyes took a moment to adjust to the light, and to my relief I was greeted by a clock reading 3:15. Unbuttoning the pocket on my dress shirt, I reached into take out my timetable.

Only to find nothing.

Oh, how this couldn't have gone worse. "It's ok, I know where this next class is." I told myself. I remember the next two are both in N1006, and I'm sure one of the teachers there can give me an extra copy of my timetable.

Still irritated and brooding about what would be definitely my eventual punishment, I didn't pay much attention after finding N1006. There were 4 other girls already seated inside the small room, so I don't think the instructor would have noticed. Most of what she talked about was the usual humdrum about the cafeteria, our dorms, and to keep our timetables with us (oops). But then about 20 minutes in what she said really caught my attention. As it did the other 4 girls here.

"At the Academy we believe very delinquent girls such as yourselves need to be discplined harshly. We found that disciplinary actions of a sexual nature are quite good at keeping you all in check. Of course, we won't touch your precious virginities so do not worry. But your bottoms will be thoroughly trained here at this Academy, and you will be punished there as well."

My face paled in fright as I heard this, although I wasn't too surprised. I'd been spanked plenty as a child, and at a school with plenty of money for the worst delinquents, and parents who needed to "fix" their girls, it didn't shock me. That doesn't mean I wasn't scared though. I could feel myself shrinking at the prospect of my most private parts being hurt.

Despite what must have been terrified faces of the 5 girls in front of her, our instructor pushed on.

"Your morning classes will teach you your regular subjects. This will include your 3 sciences: Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. You will also be instructed in History and English, as well as Mathematics. If you fail to keep up, you will be punished."

"Your evening classes will be much more focussed on training your obedience. You'll need to learn to give up on your own ego and learn subservience to those above you. You'll learn more about this later when we get to your Lesson on Training"

I could see the girls in front of me fidgeting, and I couldn't help but cast my eyes downwards in shame. She talked more about how bad girls like us needed to be punished, and given what I had just done earlier today, I started to feel like I understood. Even still, I really really dreaded being punished or trained in my anus... But it seems like I don't have much of a say, and if I'm a good girl starting now maybe I'll avoid the worst of it... And at least it seems that I wouldn't be rejected from the school and made an embarassment to my mother and father, for what little consolation that gave me.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Last edited by SluttySarah; 11-29-2022 at 01:29 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 11-27-2022, 09:59 PM   #8
SluttySarah

Default Lesson on Training

Chapter 7:
In the ten minute break between lessons, I asked the teacher for my timetable. She gave me a disapproving look, chastised me about losing it on my very first day, but eventually provided me with a new copy. Then, all I had to do was sit fearfully, waiting for my "lesson on training." I knew that I would have my body trained and punished, but that didn't prepare me for the terrifying specifics of what they were going to do to me. I only remember everything in a bit of a shocked haze, but they gave me a small pamphlet summarizing how I, and my body, would be trained to be more obedient:

My behind is to be trained in 4 ways. Enema training, insertion training, depth training, and finally sphincter control training.

Enema training is focussed on training me to be able to take larger volumes of fluid, and training me to hold large volumes of fluid. I must be able to take in and hold all sorts of fluids. I will also be trained to cleanly and quickly expel enemas.
Minimum Requirements: By winter I must be able to take and hold 2L for 30 minutes, and by the end of my first year, 2.7L for an hour.

Insertion training is split into 2 key components. One is training my sphincter to stretch to allow larger objects in me, which will be accomplished by regular buttplug training. The other is training my anal tract to fit more material. This will be done by forcing fabric into my asshole, since as a soft material it won't stretch my sphincter going in, but instead test my anal capacity.
Minimum Requirements: By winter I must be able to wear a 4.5cm diameter plug for 12 hours, and fit two pairs of the academy's underwear in my anus. By summer, the requirement is a 5cm diameter plug for 24 hours, and I must be able to fit 3 pairs of the academy's panties in me.

Depth training is all about training how deep I can take long toys up my behind. This will be done using very long anal beads but mostly through anal snakes.
Minimum Requirements: 40cm anal snake by winter, 50cm by summer.

Finally, sphincter control training is to train my asshole to respond better to orders. This includes how fast and long I can voluntarily contract my sphincter for, as well as which objects I can push out of my asshole without help and how quickly I can do it. Endurance is very important, so I must have strong sphincter muscles and strong control over them.
Minimum Requirements: For winter, within 120 minutes I must: Push out and reinsert a 4.5cm buttplug 10 times. Push out and reinsert a pair of academy panties 10 times, within 30 minutes. Clench down on a pair of panties 1000 times, and clench down on a 4.5cm buttplug 1000 times. For summer, the requirements are the same but I must complete everything twice within the same 120 minutes.

The teacher even pulled out buttplugs, anal beads, and anal snakes to show us. While the buttplug didn't look too large from a few meters away, I couldn't believe I had to fit that into my little butthole. And when she brought out the anal beads and anal snake, which were skinny but soo incredibly long, she assured us that it was easier than it looked and that with proper training every asshole, even small ones, are able to take them. But I still felt certain it was going to be impossible. How could something so long go up my butt?

If this was truly just the training, I really did not want to be punished in any form at all. But I knew I most likely would be, and likely today.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Last edited by SluttySarah; 11-29-2022 at 01:29 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 12-03-2022, 03:39 AM   #9
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 8: Toys

Chapter 8:
(author's note: Hi everyone, I just wanted to apologize real quick that Alina's lesson on training was supposed to be after her lesson on punishment in her timetable, but I figured this didn't make much sense so I swapped them around. Unfortunately I can't go back and edit, so I just wanted to make a note of that here. Now that she is done her lesson on training, there is still dinner, her lesson on punishment, and then she has to report for punishment.)

The teacher, Mrs. Maria, handed out the toys to the 5 of us. "You'll present yours to everyone else. Tell me what you think about them" On my desk was plopped a ridiculously long anal snake, sideways because it was far too bendy and long to sit upright. The girl to my left (I was sitting at the very right) also had an anal snake on her desk, two girls after her got buttplugs, and I couldn't quite tell what was put on the last girl's desk. It was so long and ridiculous looking I was almost scared to touch it, as if by ignoring it's existence I wouldn't have to ever put that thing inside me. But Mrs. Maria wouldn't have that. In a demanding tone, she asked

"Alina, what do you notice about it?"

"W-well, it's long. Really long, miss... I don't know how I will ever be able to fit this all in me, miss..." I stammered. I could feel my face turning cherry tomato red from the stares of the 4 other girls, watching me hold this obscene tool.

"Don't worry, Alina. We'll make sure you'll be able to fit it all inside you soon. But I'm sure you noticed more than just that Alina."

"Y-yes miss. It's really bendy, I think so that it will go inside my colon more easily. It's also really thin at the tip and gets thicker, but turns thin again at the very end."

"Why do you think that is, Alina"

My face hotter than the sun, I told her
"To help me hold it in after it's gone in me."

"That's good Alina." She now looks at the girl on my left, and asks her "Tara, is there anything different you notice about the anal snake you have?"

"Mine is made up of beads, miss. It isn't like the anal beads you showed us earlier with string in between, the beads just connect into each other and get larger miss."

"Anything else Tara?"

"It's also longer I think miss. Is the one Alina had the minimum we need to take by the end of our first term, and mine the one we need to take by the end of the year?"

"Yes, very good Tara, although there is also a beaded versions of Alina's which you will be using for your examinations."

I felt that I was going to die of shame, hearing this obscene thing referred to as "Alina's"!

Mrs. Maria turned to the next girl, sitting in the middle and I shifted in my seat to look over at her. "What about you, Sienna? What do you have here?"

Sienna didn't seem nearly as shy as the rest of us and spoke bluntly

"It's a buttplug, miss. It widens out to be much wider than the anal snake, and has a deep indent to hold it in. They plug your butt, which is why they have their name!"

I can't help but wonder if she's seen or heard about "butt plugs" before.

"Very good, Sienna. Now, Riley, yours is more or less the same as Sienna's. Your thoughts, Riley?"

"Well, I think mine is the larger one which is the minimum requirement for the end of the school year, miss."

Riley took her middle finger and thumb and gingerly wrapped them around the thickest part of her plug.

"But miss, can our butthole really stretch this much?" she asks, staring at the massive hole her middle finger and thumb made, a clear look of terror on her face. It was also just hitting me incredibly large that was... sometimes when pooping it would hurt my butthole a bit and that kind of stretching was nothing compared to this!!

"Don't be scared, girls. You are at this academy for training and punishment, so don't expect it to be easy. But know that we will make sure you will be able to take it in you, whether you like it or not."

Mrs. Maria turned to the last girl, all the way across from me, and asked "What do you have there, Kristina?"

I didn't get a good look at what she was given when Mrs. Maria was handing them out. But even now that I got a better look, I had no idea what I was looking at. It was this long tube with two small bulbs on one end and it split into 3 on the other end with 2 black pumps.

"When I squeeze the pump, it inflates one of the bulbs. I think maybe the bulbs will go inside of us and then blown up, miss?" Kristina carefully asked.

"Close, Kristina. This is a retention enema nozzle. Only one of the bulbs will go inside you, but both of them will be inflated. This way the nozzle can't slip in or out until we deflate the nozzles. The tube is hollow so we can administer an enema."

Compared to even the obscenely long anal snakes and ridiculously wide butt plugs, somehow this scared me the most. It reminded me of medical exams and restraints. Just having the twin bulbs there to lock the nozzle in me against my will made me scared of why they would need to do that. Mrs. Maria broke me out of my thoughts though, as class was now over.

"On your way out, drop off your toy in the box. You'll be back here for your lesson on punishments this academy administers, the same 5 of you." she told us.

Toy? I found that quite strange. How could these terrible devices be used for anything other than punishment? I didn't see anything particularly "toyful" in them at all...

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 12-14-2022, 04:23 PM   #10
SluttySarah

Default short break for finals

Hi everyone. Sorry for the lack of recent story updates in the last week. They'll recommence the 17th when I'm done with my final exams this semester!

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 12-19-2022, 01:58 AM   #11
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 7: The End of Class, the Start of Punishment

Sorry, title should be Chapter 9

Chapter 9:
I'm the first to take my "toy" to Mrs. Maria. Picking up the comically large, floppy snake in my hand and handing it to Mrs. Maria, she told me in a low voice to not leave yet. I almost panic, thinking she must've found out about the test which I ran away from. But I knew that if I act out now, she would know for certain, so I whisper "yes ma'am" in a frightened little voice and stand awkwardly at the door. I watch the other 4 girls walk to the front, each holding the obscene toys they were given. I try to remember their names - we would be together often:

Tara is medium height and has very long blonde hair, going to nearly her waist and she has quite a developed chest which stood out from under the rather tight academy uniform.
Sienna is shorter, around my height, and has a more brown hair colour.
Riley is even shorter than me, and has a few freckles on her cheeks and dark black hair. She seems really shy and especially scared, eyes flitting around the room not daring to rest on anything.
Finally, Kristina looks like she belongs on a model runway with sleek black hair, a pretty face, and a bust which makes me wonder how we are both the same age.

When Riley walks by, I see Mrs. Maria gesture to her and points to me and Riley walks over. She looks as terrified as I feel - I can see her uniform crumpled and nearly coming out of her skirt from her fretting hands.

Tara, Sienna, and Kristina all walk out, leaving Riley and I alone with Mrs. Maria. And she does not look happy.

"It's the first day and you two have already forgotten your timetables," she lectures. I internally take a sigh of relief - at the very least it wasn't about the test I threw away.

"Usually, this will be dealt with when you report for punishment at the end of the day, but I'm willing to be nice and give you an alternative so they don't punish you."

She holds up a pair of silvery objects clinking as they knock into one another.

"They're clamps which go on your nipples. You'll have to wear them from now (5:30pm) until when you report for punishment at 8:30. They'll see them and help you take them off and know you've already been punished. Rest assured girls, this will be much easier than what they would do to you. This might hurt more, but the punishment lady likes long term punishments, and you don't want that on your first day."

"I-i'll do it, ma'am" I blurt out. I'm afraid that if I don't agree right away, I'll be too scared and end up with a harsher treatment from the so-called "punishment lady."

"Alright, there's a good girl. Take off your shirt, Alina."

My face bright red and my hands shaking with fright, I reach down and pull out my shirt from my skirt's waistband and over my head. Then comes my bra, and I stand in front of Mrs. Maria, my eyes downcast looking at my little breasts and the peaks of my nipples quickly hardening in the cold air. She squats down and gives a firm squeeze to both nipples making me wince, and opens the two clamps over my nipples. I am staring intensely as she slowly lets them close until they are gently touching the edge of my nipples.

At which point she lets go, and they immediately clamp down on my poor nipples. And before I can even react - for each, she takes a tiny metal key and turns a circle I hadn't noticed earlier, locking them shut.

Then, too late, I begin to yelp and whimper in pain.

Toys

Me

My Rules

The following 3 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 01-01-2023, 11:19 PM   #12
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 10: The Torturous Nipple Clamps

Chapter 10:

"N-no no no Mrs. Maria please take them off of me please please please" I cry out to her. I hear pitiful whimpers that I can hardly believe are coming from me as my brain is trying to deal with the explosion of pain coming from my chest.

My nipples feel like they are on fire, the intense pain of having all the blood in them squeezed out by the clamps and my sensitive flesh squashed by harsh metal overriding any rational thought. I instinctively move my hands towards my breasts to pull these horrible silver clamps off of my poor nipples but Mrs. Maria gives me a look which tells me I have no say in the matter. I have to try anyways - I can't bear to pass up on any slight chance to get these torturous devices off of me. I reach to take hold of the clamps, try to open them to no avail, and pull as quickly and as hard as I can bear.

The clamps come away from my chest, but so do my little breasts and nipples, stretching terribly and hurting so much I give a half-scream and immediately let go. I can feel wet tears all around my eyes although I'm not sobbing just yet. I can also feel what must be Riley's terrified eyes staring at my half-naked body. She's behind me, so she can't see the terrible clamps locked on me. But she can definitely hear my whimpers and my scream following my hands disappearing to the front of my chest. She must be more terrified than me! While my nipples are still in terrible pain and screaming at me to tear off the clamps which I know I can't, it's much much better than the moment Mrs. Maria clamped them on me and it squeezed the blood out of my nipples in an instant. I'm digging into my palms with my fingernails to try and distract myself from the terrible pain of the clamps, and I can finally stop myself from whimpering at least.

Wearing this for the next 3 hours though? I refuse to believe this is really nicer than what I would've faced from the punishment lady at 8:30. Mrs. Maria lied to us! She just wants to torture my poor nipples herself! And I can't believe I had to be the first one to accept - now Riley gets to go free and avoid this terrible punishment!

Mrs. Maria must see the anger in my eyes, because she asks me "what's wrong Alina? Do you not like this punishment?"

With as indignant and angry of an expression as I can muster with my red puffy eyes and doing my best to not whimper in pain, I defiantly exclaim to her "You lied to me! You just wanted to punish me yourself! And how come I had to go first? Now Riley gets to go free while - while..."

My voice breaks down into a whimper as a surge of pain rushes through my clamped nipples.

"while I have to wear these terrible clamps..." I finish weakly, almost crying now.

I immediately regretted saying that. I see her eyes narrow in anger at my accusations and she loudly walks over to her desk, retrieves 2 small metal balls and towers over me, dangling them in front of my eyes.

"You best learn to not complain when someone helps you Alina. Since you clearly cannot appreciate it when someone does you a favour, I'll take it back."

There are two small rings in the clover clamps attached to my nipples, and she hooks a metal ball on each clamp. The effect is immediate. My nipples are being dragged downwards, and I can see my nipples and brearts stretched downwards by the weight. I'm just gasping in pain, again moving my hands to cusp the weights but she smacks my hands away.

"These two little 100g weights ought to make it as punishing as you would be punished normally. I'd better not catch you trying to hold them with your hands or relieving the weight in any way Alina or I'll add weights until your nipples feel like they're being ripped off."

Still groaning in pain and doing my best to keep my hands from involuntarily floating towards my chest, I manage to whimper out a "yes ma'am."

Mrs. Maria instructs me to get dressed and just moving my arms to pick up my bra from the table causes the weights to swing wildly, yanking my clamped nipples from side to side. I have to move incredibly carefully to not disturb those awful weights and send them swinging, which takes ridiculously long to stop. I just stand there, no daring to move an inch, watching the weights pendulum beneath my small breasts, yanking them from one side to another. Eventually I decide to give up, and gritting my teeth, grab my bra, gingerly slide it over the clamps (noting the clear impression the clamps have from under the tight bra) and pull my t-shirt over my head in one swift motion. The weights were swinging wildly as I put my shirt on, at some points even moving up enough to not be taunt, and then fall back down making me cry out. Afterwards though, the rather tight fabric of the t-shirt helped largely smother the movements of the weights although I still very very slowly walked back to my desk, gasping and dreading every one of the three steps leading up to Mrs. Maria's desk.

My punishment has just started and I already feel like crying - I don't know how I'm going to last until 8:30, and I don't even want to think about lasting a full school year here.

I can hear Riley sobbing and just whispering "sorry sorry sorry" next to me. I can't help but wonder what she had done to deserve to be sent here.

Toys

Me

My Rules

The following 6 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 02-14-2023, 07:31 PM   #13
ameliaruleskelly

Great story so far! I love it looking forward to reading more soon
ameliaruleskelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ameliaruleskelly for this post:
Old 02-24-2023, 04:00 AM   #14
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 11: Dinner with the weighted clamps

Chapter 11:
I'm somewhat glad Riley chose to not take Mrs. Maria's cruel punishment and left for dinner. That way she's not here to see me as I am now. Sitting down hurts. Leaning over my desk to eat the meal Mrs. Maria brought me hurts. Even with the tight bra and t-shirt helping to keep the swinging of the clamps mostly controlled, I'm still gritting my teeth whenever the weights swing, dragging my poor nipples from side to side. I can't quite tell if it's the side to side twisting which hurts so much or if the movement is actually somehow making the cursed weights pull down more. Regardless, I just need to keep my body still and move only my arms to bring food to my mouth. But as I feel another sharp twang of pain and wait for the agonizing time it takes for the weights to stop swinging, I realize I'm still accidentally moving my head and body over my food by habit. Gosh, it hurts.

At least Mrs. Maria didn't make me walk to the cafeteria. But oh, I'll need to walk all the way over to the north hall to report for punishment later tonight! I'm already dreading that. Hopefully Mrs. Maria doesn't seriously expect me to keep the weights on the whole time... If only I didn't complain...

I really really want to cup even just one of the weights with my hand and lift it up for a little while but I'm too scared of what Mrs. Maria will do to me if she catches me to try. I had already tried slouching in my chair to let the weights rest on an incline (albeit a steep one) on my stomache, but a glare from Mrs. Maria and terse comment on my posture made me sit up real straight, letting the weights pull on my nipples with their full weight.

The sudden screech of the classroom door opening snaps me out of my thoughts, as I realize the others are returning from dinner for our last lesson of the day. A lesson on punishment, apparently. I can feel my face burning scarlet red with embarassment - I just know Mrs. Maria will make an example out of me. I still don't really believe I got off easier than Riley - definitely not with the weights Mrs. Maria added to my clamps afterwards.

I see the other 4 girls come in - Tara, Sienna, and Kristina all huddled around Riley. They must've been all asking her about what happened to her and me - at least I won't have to hide my embarassing situation anymore. I give them a little wave and forced smile, but after seeing Mrs. Maria in the room they go quiet and sit down in their chairs without really acknowledging me.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 02-24-2023, 05:33 AM   #15
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 12: Lesson on Punishments Part I: An Example

Chapter 12:
"Hello girls, it's now time for your Lesson on Punishments" Mrs. Maria announces.

"You will all be reporting for punishment later today, so it is very important you listen carefully now. This is a school made for reforming delinquent children such as yourselves, rich little brats leeching off of your family's wealth and refusing to properly attend to your classes and manners. You won't have any of the leniency you had before here. Any kind of misdemeanour will be punished very harshly, so you all better learn quickly to let go of your old habits. Little Riley and Alina on their very first day already lost their timetables despite being told very clearly to hold onto it. I've already disciplined Alina for this, and the punishment committee will deal with Riley later."

I can see Riley gulp in fear, but I'm still just angry about the treatment I received for being the only one subjected to Mrs. Maria's cruel torture.

"Alina, why don't you show the other girls what happens when you don't listen?"

I can't believe this is happening! Is she asking me to strip in front of all of them??

"I'll take off your weights Alina"

I really don't want to have to expose myself to everyone, but I know I can't afford to reject that offer - the weights are making my nipples hurt sooo much more than they would otherwise and having to walk with them swinging after class is too scary of a thought. I once again tug my shirt out from my skirt and over my head, letting out an embarassingly audible hiss as I feel the weights begin their terrible swinging, this time having no shirt to calm them. But I know better than try to touch them and stop them when I'm so close to having them off.

"Don't face me, face your peers!" Mrs. Maria sternly admonishes me.

Face beet red, I turn around, which just makes the swinging worse, and present my small chest under a tight white bra, the clear outline of a set of nipple clamps and a metal ball coming out of each bra, swinging from side to side to my classmates.

"I don't think they can see what's going on Alina. If you do a good job explaining what happened, I'll reward you."

I can feel my ears burning flaming red, and I must have scorch marks on my cheeks from how embarassed I am. But I have no choice and part of me is really really hoping she'll take the clamps off early not just the weights!

So I gingerly slide my fingers underneath the hem of my bra and lift it over my head as slowly as I can. I want to whimper from the pain of the weights, now freely swinging around in the air and tugging my nipples in all directions, as Sienna, Riley, Kristina, and Tara look at me, their own faces blushed red. I hear a yelp! only to realize sheepishly such a noise came from myself.

Not wanting to make Mrs. Maria prompt me again, I decided to embrace my total humiliation and exclaim
"As punishment for forgetting my timetable on the very first day of school, both Riley and I were given the option to be punished by Mrs. Maria! I said yes first and she attached these terrible clamps to my nipples which hurt terribly!! Riley must have heard me scream and so she chose not to be punished by Mrs. Maria, but that made me complain which earned me these two 100 gram weights on each of my nipples. They swing around whenever I move which make my nipples hurt even more!!"

I want to die of shame, but I need these nipple clamps off! I turned my head to Mrs. Maria, careful to not move my bare chest and give her the best puppy eyes I can manage.

"Alina, you should look at your classmates when you talk to them. But that was a good explanation girl, so come over here."

I haven't had to walk without any clothes on to tamper the swinging of the weights yet, but now I half-run half-stumble in pain over to Mrs. Maria while naked on top, letting the weights swing wildly, my eyes narrowed from wincing. I stop in front of her like an obedient puppy, and pray that she will take off not only the weights but the clamps as well.

She stares at me with stern eyes until the tormenting weights attached to my small chest swing back and forth and back and forth until they finally come to a stop. She then reaches into her drawer, and to my immense relief, takes out the small elaborate key used to lock the clamps and removes the horrendous devices from my chest at last.

"Thank you ma'am" I manage to whisper out as the pain of the blood rushing back into my abused nubs hits me.

She turns to the rest of the class, who are abashedly staring at me and the clinking silver torture devices in Mrs. Maria's hand in terror and announces

"Don't be a bad girl like Alina here, and you won't be punished. But if you are punished, know that there are always ways to make it easier on yourself, and lots of ways to make it much much harder on yourself. It's never too late to be a good girl."

I suppose that's the first lesson Mrs. Maria is giving to us about punishments. I have a sinking feeling it won't be the last.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Last edited by SluttySarah; 02-24-2023 at 05:39 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
academy, anal, girl, punishment, training