Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2022, 08:51 AM   #16
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alektro View Post
Take the dildo gag out, fuck yourself with it for a minute before putting it back in.
Did this, ohgod I taste so strongly of my sex!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 08:54 AM   #17
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Well you said torture you a bit, so I think it is time for the large butt plug. Every fifteen seconds it takes to get in is an edge, all to be completed once it is in.
Old 02-15-2022, 08:56 AM   #18
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvalen View Post
Find some rice and put the on the floor.. When you are not on your toes, kneel on the rice and ride your dildo
I went to the kitchen and back to get the rice on my tiptoes....it was even harder than I thought....the heel of my feet touched the ground 4 times.

Kneeling on teh rice now, my knees are already in pain as I ride teh dildo....

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 02-15-2022, 08:57 AM   #19
esmond

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Fucking my pussy gently with teh dildo is so frustrating, please may I fuck harder?
I really appreciate you sharing your body with us. If I met you I would gice you a hug. But I also like having you frustrated, so sorry. Ask someone else perhaps.
Old 02-15-2022, 09:03 AM   #20
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Well you said torture you a bit, so I think it is time for the large butt plug. Every fifteen seconds it takes to get in is an edge, all to be completed once it is in.
Teh large plug is in my rear hole is stuffed to teh max it feels so uncomfortable....it took me 47 seconds to get it in so I edged three times rubbing my clit and moaning jnto the dildo gag while kneeling painfully on teh rice....oh god I feel so used and abused I've missed this so much!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 09:09 AM   #21
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Grab your life-like dildo and insert it fully into your pussy. Now no touching your pussy or ass for five minutes. The kicker is you must guess how long it has been. Put a timer on your phone and place it where you cannot see it. Just sit there knowing that you cannot touch, despite how filled you are, and you are uncertain about how long it has actually been.

Once you think the time is up, have a look. For every second under is two flogs to each of your tits. For every second over is one flog to each tit.
Old 02-15-2022, 09:17 AM   #22
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Grab your life-like dildo and insert it fully into your pussy. Now no touching your pussy or ass for five minutes. The kicker is you must guess how long it has been. Put a timer on your phone and place it where you cannot see it. Just sit there knowing that you cannot touch, despite how filled you are, and you are uncertain about how long it has actually been.

Once you think the time is up, have a look. For every second under is two flogs to each of your tits. For every second over is one flog to each tit.
Ohgod I love this!! Teh dildo is in my dripping pussy all my holes aer filled to the maximum....teh timer is on but I can't see it....I'm kneeling in agony on teh hard cruel rice with nothing to do but feel my pussy leak as I try and count the minutes, knowing that more agony awaits at teh end of what I will perceive to be 5 minutes.....to make it worse I'm so desperate to touch myy clit!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 09:25 AM   #23
Hvalen

get your riding crop and start spanking your clit.. make sure to hight it evey time.. Igf you miss the next hit shall be harder.. If you are close to cumming.. Stop.. wait for 1 min and start over.. Keep spanking until some else tell you to stop or perform another task

My kik / PM is open for everyone.

Loves: Latex, Trying new things, To Humiliation, To Degrading, Diapers, Spankings, Pet Play, Age Play, Bladder Control, Rules, Pee, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends,

Kik: NoOneInLatex
Hvalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 09:27 AM   #24
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

4 mins and 11 seconds. And I was sure it had been more than 5 minutes

My knees aer screaming at me in agony adn my clit is screaming at me louder begging to be touched.....but instead my tits will suffer through 98 flogs each.....it'll be interesting to see how many flogs it'll take for teh clothespegs on my nipples to snap off.....god I'm so horny I'm almost looking forward tto this.....

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 09:35 AM   #25
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I've flogged each of myy poor titts 50 times.....theyre in hell..... covered in flog marks I hit them all over....please may I give them a break??

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 09:40 AM   #26
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
I've flogged each of myy poor titts 50 times.....theyre in hell..... covered in flog marks I hit them all over....please may I give them a break??
You may, but of course no touching until it is done. So it is up to you. Flog the rest and touch sooner, or take a break and be unable to touch your aching clit for longer.
Old 02-15-2022, 09:47 AM   #27
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
You may, but of course no touching until it is done. So it is up to you. Flog the rest and touch sooner, or take a break and be unable to touch your aching clit for longer.
I flogged themm ohgodd theyy aer stinging burning so tenderr.....red and covered in markss....hot to teh touch.....may I pleassse touchh my clit now???

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 09:55 AM   #28
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Ohgod I only have 10 minss left before my time js up pleeeeeease someone pleeeeeease let me touch myy clit......ohgod I want tto cum so baddd I've been such a good toyy I'm still kneeling on teh rice.....my knees in hell.....my ass stuffedd with teh large plug....pussy stuffed with dildo....mouth stuffed with dildo gagg...titts in agony full of flog markss....please let his toy cum before she has to go....pleeeease!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 09:56 AM   #29
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
I flogged themm ohgodd theyy aer stinging burning so tenderr.....red and covered in markss....hot to teh touch.....may I pleassse touchh my clit now???
Well your two hours are up, so might as well go for an orgasm. Well I say an orgasm. Roll a die and orgasm that many times in a row.
Old 02-15-2022, 09:59 AM   #30
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Well your two hours are up, so might as well go for an orgasm. Well I say an orgasm. Roll a die and orgasm that many times in a row.
Oh god no....please no!!! I get oversensitive after an orgasmm please don't make me cum multiple times please just let me cum once pleeeeease I beg you!!!

Orgasm Diary

Advertisements
Kink Talk