Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2022, 07:42 AM   #1
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Default (25/f) The getDare Toy is back to be used and abused!

Hello people of getDare,

After a brief hiatus I have decided to make a comeback - not in the least because I have sorely missed being controlled by all of you!

Some of you may remember me from my previous threads, during the course of which I turned into a toy for everyone to use and abuse for their entertainment. My last thread took a slightly ugly turn which could have been avoided, and I decided to step away for a while. I fully intended to return, but life got incredibly busy.

Things are still busy, but I have been craving to be used and abused by getDare so much that I couldn't put off my return any longer.

So this thread is where I give up control to all of you for a few hours at a time. Whenever I am available, I will post here and let you know for how long I'm free - and whoever is around (one or many of you, doesn't matter though the more the merrier) can use and abuse me as they please for that period of time. You can do whatever you want with me - torture me, tease me, abuse me, humiliate me, make me edge, make me cum or keep me denied - whatever strikes your fancy on that day. Use me for your entertainment and then send me away when the time is up. You can refer to my previous threads to get an idea of what each session could entail, with the difference in this thread being that each session will be standalone, nothing carried over to the next session, no long term commitments. I will simply be there in the present, a toy to be played with however the group chooses until my time is up.

Starting now, if anyone is available. I am free for the next 2 hours, and I am dying to be used!

- The getDare Toy

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 02-15-2022 at 07:51 AM.
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 07:58 AM   #2
esmond

Hello girl. Great initiative. Your body and toys are much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing the session unfold. . First, put pincher clamps o your nipples. Ballgag in your mouth. Place bullet vibe on your clit and explain your situation. No cumming though. Most interested in knowing how painful the pincher clamps are
Old 02-15-2022, 08:03 AM   #3
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmond View Post
Hello girl. Great initiative. Your body and toys are much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing the session unfold. . First, put pincher clamps o your nipples. Ballgag in your mouth. Place bullet vibe on your clit and explain your situation. No cumming though. Most interested in knowing how painful the pincher clamps are
Thank you so much for using this toy! The pincher clamps are the absolute worst and I cannot keep them on for even a minute at a time - can I please use the vicious but slightly more bearable clover clamps instead?

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 02-15-2022, 08:08 AM   #4
esmond

Yes of course you can. We have two hours. Forgive my ignorance about the different varieties of nipple clamps. Use the clover clamps instead. Please also tell me how they compare to clothpins, to which I can relate
Old 02-15-2022, 08:17 AM   #5
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Thank you! The clover clamps are on now. The hurt like a bitch, they are quite vicious and have a tight grip which gets even tighter as the clamps are pulled. My nipples can take a lot of abuse but I would still rate the pain from the clovers at 8/10 right now and I'm not even pulling them. In comparison, clothespegs are maybe a 5/10 on pain level.

The viibe against my clit making me moan into the ball gag, I'm already super wet.

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 08:20 AM   #6
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Oh god may I please edge??

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 08:26 AM   #7
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Please please let me edge I'm so close!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 08:28 AM   #8
Alektro

Insert the medium plug
Change the ball gag to the dildo gag
Once the two above are in, edge 3 times - no cumming

Latex catsuit, latex briefs with cock ring, latex leotard.

Gags: ball gag head harness, inflatable ball gag, internal dildo choke gag.

Restraints: wrist and ankle cuffs. Hogtie connectors. Collar. Rope.

Other: Chastity device with e-stim pads, wand, butt plug, inflatable butt plug, e-stim unit, anal hook, rope, collar with leash

Dislikes: piss, scat, public
Alektro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 08:33 AM   #9
esmond

Heart

Thank you TurnToAsh for the update. I feel like we started to strong perhaps. Better to spread out the pain. And I dont want you to cum (perhaps someone else wants that, we are all different after all). Not know anyways. So turn of the bullet-vibe and remove the clover clamps. Instead give each boob 5 firm hits with the flohger before attaching clothpegs to each nipple. Put the medium butplug up your arse, and please also explain the different plug sizes and how well you can receive and hold them. Youre pussy should be entertained, or kept alert, by gently fucking it with the dimdo instead, staying on a safe distance from climax, for now

Last edited by esmond; 02-15-2022 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Conflicting instructions
esmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 08:34 AM   #10
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alektro View Post
Insert the medium plug
Change the ball gag to the dildo gag
Once the two above are in, edge 3 times - no cumming
Thank you so much! The medium plug is in and my mouth is stuffed with teh dildo gag.....the edges felt so good!!

How can this horny toy entertain getDare next?

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 08:40 AM   #11
Batista1991

from now - stay/walk only on tiptoes for 30 minutes

humiliation and degradation, comand and tasks, feet, light pain, light spanking, stripping, bondage, teasing, choking, naked dares, being naked on demand

Maybe:
light ass play, cum eating, CBT, semi puplic, pics/cam, outdoors, pee, piss drinking

Limits:
food, family, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, public, animals, extreme, heavy anal play

my kik is @batista_switch
Batista1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 08:42 AM   #12
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmond View Post
Thank you TurnToAsh for the update. I feel like we started to strong perhaps. Better to spread out the pain. And I dont want you to cum (perhaps someone else wants that, we are all different after all). Not know anyways. So turn of the bullet-vibe and remove the clover clamps. Instead give each boob 5 firm hits with the flohger before attaching clothpegs to each nipple. Put the medium butplug up your arse, and please also explain the different plug sizes and how well you can receive and hold them. Youre pussy should be entertained, or kept alert, by gently fucking it with the dimdo instead, staying on a safe distance from climax, for now
Thank you for letting me take the clover clamps off. I flogged each of my tits hard 5 times before replacing the clovers with the clothespegs. My nipples still hurt but a lot less now.

I can take the small and medium anal plugs fairly easily but I have to workk hard for the large one and it can feel very uncomfortable once in.

Fucking my pussy gently with teh dildo is so frustrating, please may I fuck harder?

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 08:45 AM   #13
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batista1991 View Post
from now - stay/walk only on tiptoes for 30 minutes
Thank you I will try to do this but I'm not sure if I'll succeed. For now I am kneeling on the floor but I will try to stay kn tiptoes whenever I stand up.

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-15-2022, 08:47 AM   #14
Alektro

Take the dildo gag out, fuck yourself with it for a minute before putting it back in.

Latex catsuit, latex briefs with cock ring, latex leotard.

Gags: ball gag head harness, inflatable ball gag, internal dildo choke gag.

Restraints: wrist and ankle cuffs. Hogtie connectors. Collar. Rope.

Other: Chastity device with e-stim pads, wand, butt plug, inflatable butt plug, e-stim unit, anal hook, rope, collar with leash

Dislikes: piss, scat, public
Alektro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 08:48 AM   #15
Hvalen

Find some rice and put the on the floor.. When you are not on your toes, kneel on the rice and ride your dildo

My kik / PM is open for everyone.

Loves: Latex, Trying new things, To Humiliation, To Degrading, Diapers, Spankings, Pet Play, Age Play, Bladder Control, Rules, Pee, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends,

Kik: NoOneInLatex
Hvalen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hvalen for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk