Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-23-2019, 06:24 AM   #16
aforapple
getDare Sweetheart

The most humiliating fantasy is probably blackmail by anonymous stranger. He/she could be someone from far away or nearby, you are force to do humiliating task without knowing anything.

Do you have fantasies? The B app, a fantastic app at the app store which can make your fantasy come true. B for blackmail. This is the ultimate app for those with blackmail fantasy. Download the app now and follow the instructions in the app. You may join as blackmailee or blackmailer.

For those joining as blackmailee, you must fill in basic information such as username, age, sex and location. The app will also ask for real name, heights, weights, measurements and other intimate details.

For those joining as blackmailer, all you to do is just fill in basic informations such as username, age, sex and location. You may also indicate you preference, which will facilitate better matching. None of these informations will be visible to the blackmailee.

If you join as a blackmilee, you have two choices, either A(automated) or B(be assigned to a registered blackmailer).

For those who chose option A, the app will send radom task to be completed and reported by the blackmailee.

For those who chose option B, the app will assign to a blackmailer. A blackmailee cannot choose his/her blackmailer.

When a blackmailer is given a match, he/she will have access to the blackmailee's basic information, he/she may accept or reject a match.

Upon acceptance of a match, the blackmailer will have access to the blackmailee's full personal details.

The blackmailer may chat with the blackmailee, set task for the blackmailee.

Download the B app and join the growing community if you dare.

*Fictional.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310936

Likes ⬤ Rules / Control / Discipline / Private / Hidden Public / Humiliation
Dislikes ⬤ Messy / Dirty / Pain / Bruises / Masturbation
Limits ⬤ Imagery / Audio / Insertion / Dangerous / Illegal / Public / Unlisted things
aforapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 11:36 AM   #17
Ch4rl13

Humiliation is my favourite kink. I'm not sure why it's so intense but there are so many possibilities. From the erotic potential of giving up control to much deeper humiliations.

What humiliating thing happened or what humiliating you did turned you on?

Being stripped at an initiation ceremony in front of a mixed audience, having just shaved all hair below the neck for the slavery olympics, taking a photo outside completely nude, peeing on cam then drinking it out of a dog bowl for a domme, hurting myself for a new domme who was probably a bit more abusive than skilled but the risk/ stupidity of the idea was exciting.

What is a humiliating thing that turns you on that you still want to experience?

The erotic potential of slavery, and of a dom or domme being turned into a sub are my favourite fantasies. Fiction is fun but I'm still looking for the right domme.

What is your ultimate humiliation fantasy?

Slavery would be too intense but risking it is a great fantasy. Perhaps temporarily. I'd also love to explore in fiction and maybe real life if a dom/domme could be trained to genuinely enjoy submission. I think so.
Old 03-26-2021, 04:37 PM   #18
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Humiliation is my favorite kink

-one thing I like is my partner and I would play a competitive game like a fighting game or strategy game. The loser would become the winners maid for the week. Dressed in a maid outfit and locked in chastity. Loser would have to do everything the winner commands. The winner would also put conditions on the commands to make the tasks more difficult. If loser messes up tasks they are punished (examples-spanking, bondage, pegging, etc.)

-a fantasy that I play out in my head sometimes. There is someone in a position of power like a CEO, Police officer, or landlord gets hypnotized by someone they have authority over like an intern, maid, suspect, or tenant and end up being in power while humiliating them and destroying their life while fully aware but having no control of their actions
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 04:41 PM   #19
bayman

Small Penis Humiliation. Someone good-looking and somewhat masculine the better. This is also a good reason to blackmail someone. For example, accidentally walk in on the guy and see his package and use it to your advantage to make him your slave but eventually get way worse things on him and end up making sure everyone knows about how small he is.

Get pics of him by threatening to tell people. Then make him straight, so the guy being forced to suck cock is even more humiliated, getting pics and videos of it, he do it if you threaten to show the pics of him naked.

Then maybe have him take some cock in the ass, pics and vids of it. Once that's done you make him choose a few people to send the naked pics of him to.

He would obviously refuse at first but you threaten to share the cocksucking and him getting fucked. Once he chooses the people, you send the pics.

And so on. Straight good looking masculine guy with a tiny penis being forced to suck cock and get fucked, take loads in his ass and mouth. Pissed on and drinking pee. Especially tied up and ass/privates spanked so you have video of him crying and begging for anything. Lol
Old 03-26-2021, 09:17 PM   #20
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

humiliation is a huge turn-on for me. aside from getting “caught” while doing nude dares, particularly in public, having things written on my body and clothing that are degrading or explicit is fun. I have a very short cut-off denim skirt with “cock slut” written across the back, and a face mask with “I am a WHORE” in big letters on it. I have gone into truck stops to pay for gas in slutty clothing and lingerie. I love the cat calls and rude comments that get yelled at me.

One fantasy is to be at a truck stop or gas station and be pulled into the restroom, a storeroom, or just some dark corner of the parking lot, used by multiple men, then set loose naked and cum covered. Another is to be chained naked and blindfolded in a stall of a rest area men’s room, again to be used until someone eventually lets me out.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Scrap for this post:
Old 04-06-2021, 07:09 AM   #21
Bluntwick

As for humiliation the biggest turn on was when i was blackmailed online, showing myself off on cam having to dance or else i would have had my harddrive wiped by the blackmailer ... it was scary but it got me horny
Bluntwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 01:36 AM   #22
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Are you into humiliation?
Yes I am
Being forced into being Bi online. I loved doing things for gays and them getting me more and more into it. I would never be gay in person but fun online
What is a humiliating thing that turns you on that you still want to experience?
Being degraded or forced into sexual favours by my partner
Being forced (drugged) and fucked by a guy without me really knowing. Then forced to watch the video the next day

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 01:32 PM   #23
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsia View Post
Hey everybody,

I'm currently writing sexual stories about humiliation. In the stories both boys and girls get humiliated. Of course I can imagine a lot of humiliating things for the characters, but getting more ideas is never bad. So:

Are you into humiliation?

Yes I am into humiliation

My old mistress used to humiliate me by getting me to talk to gay guys and make me do dares for them. She even used to make kik groups where I would be the main person showing off

What I just described. I don’t know why it turns me on so much

Being treated like slut and pegged in my ass until I cum (would be better if I thought it was a female until I felt hot cum in my ass)

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 02:55 PM   #24
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Humiliation

Check my PM Dare blog which explains how I was turned into a lover and addict of humiliation by my blackmailing femdom roommate who loves using chastity cages as motivation.

Here is one of elven unfulfilled fantasies (2 of which have been fulfilled).

Secret Fantasy X
My secret fantasy is my femdom roommate arranges a surprise and locks me in chastity wearing only crotchless sissy panties with my hands cuffed behind my back. She invites these beautiful women into our apartment and as she leaves she gives them the keys, several hundred dollar bills and says to me, “You will never forget your first time with these beautiful big cock shemales my chastity sissy boi.”

They came in with several shopping bags. The first thing they did was coat my entire body with depilatory cream. A few minutes later they uncuffed me, put me in the shower and scrubbed off every trace of hair on my body except for the hair on my head.

After they dried me off they divided up the task. One painted my toenails black while another one was applying fake long finger nails to both hands painted black. Another worked on a merlot blended eye shadow and glued on fake eye lashes. Finally the foundation, makeup and blush was applied to my face before the merlot lipstick was perfectly formed on my lips. They reached in one of the bags and attached this sexy blonde wig as the finishing touch

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...archweb201603_

I have to admit I looked hot. I would have fucked that image in the mirror.

They reached in another bag and thoroughly sprayed me with perfume. Now it was time we dress you for the evening one of them said. First you need something to accessorize that chastity cage and crotchless panties

The cage was tasteful they said as were the crotchless panties so they would be left alone.

Chastity Cage:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3250...archweb201603_

Crotchless Panties:
New Women's Sexy Lingerie Open Crotch Underwear Lady's Crotchless Lace Panties With Bow|Panties| - AliExpress

Garter and Stocking set:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...archweb201603_

Next was this Mini Skirt and Sheer Blouse
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...archweb201603_

And finally these Platform High Heel Shoes
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...st=searchweb0_
0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

They cuffed my wrist behind my back again and when we were all in the car I asked where we were going. They giggled and said, “To the gloryhole booths silly. We’re going to show you off first and then each one of us is going to teach you how to suck and swallow like a pro. Once we are sure you have the technique down pat we’ll let the friends we invited have their turns. We ask your roommate to make sure you didn’t eat much today because we were going to feed you tonight on our date. Bon Appetite.”

When I finally thought I had sucked and swallowed the last of their friends cocks too I was informed that a number of the male customers had patiently watched me suck and swallow since the booth door was conveniently left open. The head (no pun intended) shemale said she told them I would for $50 each and she had $350.00 collected so far. “So get back down on your knees dear. Desert is about to be served.”
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 04:32 PM   #25
Tied_up_Maid

I broke my arm once(ha, i wish) and i was at a theme park, we were waiting in line for a rollercouster and I suddenly had to pee so i ran to the toilettes managed to get into a stall but because of the i only had my left hand and the jeans was to tight of a fit and had buttons i wet my pans, already in a stall. that was embaressing as hell. I had to get out of the bathroom eventually and face half the class(it was a school trip) and a teacher outside. After that I and a few friends went on a few water ride, luckily i managed to get my entire jeans soaked.

At the time it didnt turn me on at all( i was like 13 or something), but if something like that happened again i am not so sure.

Another thing that happened to me, i was spontaneously invited to a birthday party as a tag along(I didnt know anybody on the party but my friend) and decided it was a good idea to wear a chastity and a Plug. Since me chastity was a bit big and when someone went for a hug as a greating the chastity pressed into them and they either thought it was a rock hard booner or a chastity. They at least pretendet not to notice. After I had that first hug i wanted to get rid of the cage so i went to the toilet but ... I had the wrong key! And because the cage was a bit to big i would get hard inside the cage or at least as hard as it could. I was very uncomfortable and even hurt at times, but i couldn just leave because i was the driver and promised to drive my friend and few more home.
That was a horny and long night for me.
Last time I came: 01.01.2024 5:34 am (UTC+1)

I was alone in my bed wanting to be in cage.

I crave and want to be Anally destroyed!

E-Mail: [email protected]

Fetsch.de: Tied_up_Maid
Discord: dyingeasily

FapRoulette: Tied_up_Maid
Tied_up_Maid is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk