Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Professional massage?

Do you receive or have you received a professional massage before, if so what kind?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 12:43 AM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I had a couples massage with my wife on a cruise.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:29 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Never got one and I probably never will.
I am pretty sure I would not enjoy it at all.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:41 AM   #4
twin69
Account Banned

too many to count, and also physiotherapy
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:25 AM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I have had a professional massage many many times. Most of the time it was deep tissue for sore muscles. However, I did have a wonderful chocolate massage on my birthday about 6 years ago at the Hershey Hotel & Spa in Hershey, PA. It was wonderful.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 08:17 AM   #6
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
I have had a professional massage many many times. Most of the time it was deep tissue for sore muscles. However, I did have a wonderful chocolate massage on my birthday about 6 years ago at the Hershey Hotel & Spa in Hershey, PA. It was wonderful.
Chocolate massage sounds amazing

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 12:27 PM   #7
alexlama

I love massage. Especially if it turns into something more! Ha ha
alexlama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 01:43 PM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Do you receive or have you received a professional massage before, if so what kind?
No I have never had one but would like to as I think it would do wonders for my back .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 12:46 PM   #9
alexlama

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlama View Post
I love massage. Especially if it turns into something more! Ha ha
It was great. I like to visit London every day, especially since I will be in this city more often after the last time. When I was passing through London, I adored relaxing in this city. I'm going to some kind of massage or a yoga session, and so on, that is, I want to recover after the flight. But this time, I went to an unusual massage parlor, which was called tantric massage london. It turns out there, and you can still get something more excellent than a massage. And when I came, in the beginning, I was given a massage, but then the massage turned into something else. I will never forget this, and it was the best experience of my life!
alexlama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 01:07 PM   #10
fmlv

no, I'm not sure if i'd like one. I have ADHD and get bord very easily, but the massage might provide enough dopemine to alow me to stay still and enjoy it.

26 nonbinary(they/them)
Kik fnlv66

exhibitionist slut

Body: surgically flat chest shaved pussy with big clit

heck out my sub's post a nude a day group! Kik me to join!!

bondage, power play, humiliation, extended nudity(no slurs), exhibition, temperature play(hot) very light pain.
limits:
face, illegal, very public, vaginal penetration, mess, family, pain, scat, batter control, blood
fmlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 11:49 PM   #11
HazelArcher83

Yes several times. full back massage, always very relaxing
HazelArcher83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 06:03 PM   #12
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Male

I had a chiropractor I went to shortly after I (unknowingly) broke my back in my early-mid twenties (literally nobody diagnosed my broken freaking back, I swear... not until many, many years later.)

The chiropractor was actively harmful, and never touched me again after I fell off his table screaming and sobbing and scaring away a bunch of potential customers in his lobby, lol. But he had a partner who was a therapeutic masseuse, who also did electrotherapy... so I'd go in, get everything loosened up with electrical stimulation, and then get back massages (just shirt lifted up) several times a week.

When my insurance wouldn't cover those anymore, and it was my last time, I asked if she did full-body massages just because people wanted them, and she said yes, and named her price ($60 at the time in the early 00's), so I made an appointment.

This time was different. There was soft music playing, the lights were dimmed, there were artificial candles providing the only light, and a bottle of oil on a small table near the massage table. She showed me into the room, which was suddenly quite sensual and intimate feeling, where it had been cold and clinical each time before.

She told me to take off as much clothing as I felt comfortable with, but that she wouldn't massage anything I left covered by clothing, then lay face-down on the table and drape a small towel over my bottom. She mentioned that most people kept their underwear on, but if I felt comfortable enough to take them off, a glute massage was a wonderful thing.

I was well into my daring and exhibitionist years by then, so of course I stripped completely naked. Actually, it's the most naked I've ever been with a stranger, not even wearing glasses or jewelry, literally nothing on the table but me. Well, and the small towel.

She was surprised, but seemed pleased, and started with my neck and shoulders, then my upper back. She knew to be very careful with my lower back, thanks to being my massage therapist for a dozen sessions, which let me really relax and trust her. My arms were next, then the backs of my hands. Then my head... and finally she worked her way up from my feet to my butt, and boy was she right! A glute massage is incredible! At least as amazing as the foot massage!

The towel had slipped off several times, and I just told her she could get rid of it if she wanted to. She asked if I was sure, then tossed it into a hamper in the corner of the room, leaving me fully nude in this dark, candle-lit room with soft new-age music playing, and a very strong but smooth-handed stranger rubbing all over my entire body. She was... quite thorough, never overtly sexual, but she spread my cheeks to massage in between them including massaging immediately around my anus, though never threatening penetration or even touching my 'pucker'.

She didn't ask if I wanted a fresh towel when she'd finished my back half, which I suspect is because she sensed that I liked the exposure, and was genuinely more relaxed once the towel wasn't there squirming around. She just told me to turn over, and watched as I did so.

I was fully aroused, of course. Who wouldn't be!? Not even in all that sexual of a way, just... the raw pleasure coursing through my body made it totally inevitable. I blushed and murmured an apology, but she just smiled and said it was totally normal, and not to worry about it at all.

Again she was amazingly thorough. I mean... seriously thorough. She massaged my face. She massaged my eyelids and, through them, my eyes, which was so incredible feeling I could weep just remembering it. My forhead was another that felt just incredible. My ears, my lips, my throat... I'd be lying if I claimed I wasn't leaking heavily by then, and seriously turned-on.

My chest was next, and another glorious surprise, especially the upper reaches of my pectorals near my shoulders... oh my god... My arms, again, biceps, all the little finger-control muscles in my forearms. Then my hands... oh my god, a hand massage is an amazing thing! Palms, and fingers, wrists, each joint of each finger rolled separately between hers, and tugged on and gently twisted...

I even cried on and off during the massage, little sobs shaking me as she worked through my body and soul with pleasure like nothing I've ever felt before and since.

There isn't much to do with the stomach, of course, but my flanks, my hips, on down my upper and outer thighs all the way down to my toes... then a brief reprise of the foot massage, and finally back up my inner legs, from my arches all the way to my groin.

This, she spread open, to legit massage my groin muscles, my pelvic floor muscles (surrounding the perineum/taint), and the muscles running up along my iliac crests, which had her wrists brushing my scrotum or shaft occasionally.

I'd long since given up trying to control the noises I was making, moaning freely and openly, holding nothing back.

I'm sure I made some pleading little whimpers as I caught her eyes and begged wordlessly for her to 'massage' my last parts.

She smiled softly but sadly and shook her head, giving it no more acknowledgement than that, and put my legs back together to leave the room.

I cried a little while I put my polo shirt, boxer-briefs, and jeans back on, dressing again (no shoes or socks, of course). When she came back in, she reassured me that it was common for people to cry during a really intense massage like that, and that I should drink plenty of fluids and be careful walking or driving for a few hours, as all the toxins and waste products flushed out of my muscles were all in my bloodstream at once right then.

She was absolutely right. I could barely get to my feet, and she had to steady me as I stumbled at first, trying to remember how to walk, and I had a headache (which she predicted) and felt dizzy and woozy for a few hours, but also the most relaxed I've ever felt in my entire life.

Best $60 I've ever spent, even if I wish with all I am that she'd given me a 'happy ending'. I'm pretty sure an actual licensed massage therapist is pretty explicitly not allowed to, but my god would it have made it the most heavenly experience ever!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 06:23 AM   #13
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I go all the time! Mostly full body deep tissue. But I have done hot stone, bamboo and other massages as well.

If you have never had one, like the previous post, there are just so many points that feel amazing during the massage. The hands, the feet, the glutes, the neck. But we do so much to our muscles every day, it is nice to take a break.

I don't go to any of the 'questionable' spas with happy endings. Just not my thing. Plus, I'm in chastity these days anyway.

So normally I am fully draped with a sheet except for the part of the body that the massage therapist is working on. In this case, the only thing that's ever happened was the slight touch to my cock as my upper thigh was massaged.

2 massage places I've gone I've had slightly different experiences.

One, a female massage therapist. A very light sheet. And I started face down. When she was working on my back, I could feel that sheet was just taken down to my thigh which is unusual. It normal comes down to past the waist keeping your butt covered. It also went much farther up on my back when she worked on my legs. Both times it did allow her easier access during the massage where she did full back strokes or leg strokes. When turned over and on my back, she wasn't as careful as most to make sure she held the sheet up high enough so it covered her face, I turned over and she covered me with the sheet. This was a place that they put a little scented cloth over your eyes, I like this as I try to keep my eyes closed at this point anyway otherwise you are taking in ceiling lights or any light there is in the room, so it is a nice touch to let one continue to relax. She started with upper body, and pulled the sheet down. This I found out as it very rare for the chest to be uncovered, but I have had it occur a couple times as normally it arms, neck, shoulders and the upper chest. It felt like I was exposed, but with my eyes covered, I couldn't tell for sure. Until she started to work on my arms and hands as then she did just pulled it down completely out of her way and I knew I was fully exposed then. I went from a little stiffy to full on baby boner, that's what I call my little dick when it gets erect as it's not that big. I tried thinking of anything to make it go down, but guys know how that works... When she went down for my legs. the sheet was moved above my waist, this I could tell and I knew I was still exposed. It was unexpected and weird, but it's not like I minded. I did go even go back to semi hard at one point. But when she did one leg she moved me from one side to the other and that startled me and that was one of the few times she spoke and said sorry and continued massaging, and i went back to full on baby boner. No happy ending. I would not be surprised if she worked in one of those other spas before though!

The other times was at another place I would go to when in town, and still will. They tell you that the massage isn't for the shy or bashful and if you aren't sure, they recommend wearing briefs for your modesty during the massage. It mixes in a bit of sport massage with stretching. Here it wasn't fully draping, Just a towel, somewhere between the size of a hand towel but not as big as a normal bath towel either. Yes the towel covered me often. But it was often an after thought. As he massaged and moved it, it would just get moved between my legs until it seemed like he remembered to cover me again. And during stretches, there was just no way that little thing was staying in place and it just stayed where it went as he continued on. And yeah, I was sporting a baby boner then too. When he worked on my legs, he did move the towel out of his way onto my back or stomach too and he did have the full range, and view lol. But yeah, the glutes do feel good and the massage goes there from the lower back or from the legs, and he just moved it once so he can work in the whole area. I have been there a few times and will be back again as I said. Definitely agree with what they say, it is not for the shy or bashful. I have had that type of stretching done with the typical draping with a sheet and they go to so much effort to make sure the sheet covers you and even have you hold it as the move your leg(s) and body. I say just do the massage and recover it comes undone (or just do away with it if the client wants lol). I do remember one massage there that I was currently uncovered from the towel and on my back when someone just walked in, no knock or warning! The door opened at my feet so he's look right up at me! He apologized saying he thought the room was empty. Felt like he was there forever, but was probably 5-6 seconds. My massage therapist just said which room it was that needed to be cleaned. And he apologized and again and left. It was embarrassing again when leaving as of course when I had to go pay the guy had to apologize again as he does the desk at the front (and apparently some of the cleaning), I was red in the face talking to him as now I'm fully dressed talking with the guy who just accidentally saw me naked. He said don't worry, I have nothing to be embarrassed about. I said something about how he must not have gotten a good look at how small it is. He said something like he didn't see. I said, it's not that small, is it? He said, maybe he got a little look and used his finger to show a 'little' and we both laughed. He apologized again and I said don't worry, it was just the unexpected shock that got me, it's no big deal, and i said something about literally no big deal i remember as we laughed a bit more before i left.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 07:54 AM   #14
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Fabulous post, good boy!

I'd think a full sheet would just be silly, and probably not even go back there. I was glad mine was willing to just forego the towel. Like you said, it wasn't as small as a hand-towel, but nowhere near full-sized bath towel let alone beach towel. Maybe... more like a dish towel? And yeah, even without stretching and the like, it didn't stand a chance. XD

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 12:44 PM   #15
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Fabulous post, good boy!

I'd think a full sheet would just be silly, and probably not even go back there. I was glad mine was willing to just forego the towel. Like you said, it wasn't as small as a hand-towel, but nowhere near full-sized bath towel let alone beach towel. Maybe... more like a dish towel? And yeah, even without stretching and the like, it didn't stand a chance. XD
A full sheet is the norm at a typical spa. Draping as they call it, is something many customers are so concerned with.

I was a bit embarrassed the first time. But even during the more typical massage, depending on who it is and the massage technique, the towel is move to expose a cheek at a time, some will massage through the towel for the glutes, some don't hit the glutes. But I alternate between 2 guys at the place I go these days as they each have their own technique and it's still nice when traveling to experience someone else's massage technique or different modality.

Nothing sexual about it. But my little cock thought so off and on as it would go full on baby boner. And 3 1/2 inches may not sound like a lot, but when you are laying face up and naked on a table, it stands out. The first time I found quite humiliating, I know I really wanted to reach my hands out and cover up but I resisted as I felt I would just be drawing attention to it. I just kept thinking I'm not the first guy to pop a boner, I'm probably just one of the ones on the smaller side. And kept trying to think of something else which worked until he would massage up the leg and get ever so close to the groin area. That first time I believe I was twitching. I was so humiliated. I wanted the massage to be over but the massage also felt so good as he's been doing it for years. Still embarrassing when I've been back, but not quite as humiliating as the first time.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk