Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-01-2023, 01:27 PM   #16
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Just a few kitchen based questions.

1. Have you ever had sex/masturbated in a kitchen? Tell us the story.
When I was younger it was late at night and went to the kitchen to jerk off
2. Have you ever used any kitchen implements in your self punishment? If yes, what was it?
Yes wooden spoon
3. If you had to pick one item that is currently in your kitchen, whether it be food or a utensil or anything, what would you choose to insert into yourself?
A handle from a utensil or a long vegetable
4. What would be the most painful thing to apply to your genitals: lemon juice, hot sauce, or salt?
Hot sauce
5. Do you often used phallic shaped foods as dildos? If yes, what's your favorite food to use?
Nah never wish I have

6. Would you rather get your ass spanked hard with a wooden spoon 50 times or have your tits/balls slammed shut into a cabinet 3 times?
Wooden spoon for sure

7. Would you rather have a close friend walk in on you fucking yourself on a cucumber or humping a kitchen counter?
Humping kitchen counter

8. What is the most painful kitchen item you can imagine being used on you? Most pleasurable?
Meat mallet,
Something soft to fuck like s fruit

9. Vegetable oil or butter as lube?
Butter

10. Would you rather have a peeled ginger root inserted in your ass or fuck a peeled lemon/have a peeled lemon pushed in your pussy?
I wish I tried the ginger. Heard it’s intense

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 02:23 PM   #17
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

[QUOTE=Owlrings90;1962341]Just a few kitchen based questions.

1. Have you ever had sex/masturbated in a kitchen? Tell us the story.
Yes quite a few times I have had sex in a kitchen on a worksurface .
2. Have you ever used any kitchen implements in your self punishment? If yes, what was it?
No
3. If you had to pick one item that is currently in your kitchen, whether it be food or a utensil or anything, what would you choose to insert into yourself?
Nothing
4. What would be the most painful thing to apply to your genitals: lemon juice, hot sauce, or salt?
Presume hot sauce .
5. Do you often used phallic shaped foods as dildos? If yes, what's your favorite food to use?
no
6. Would you rather get your ass spanked hard with a wooden spoon 50 times or have your tits/balls slammed shut into a cabinet 3 times?
spoon
7. Would you rather have a close friend walk in on you fucking yourself on a cucumber or humping a kitchen counter?
either
8. What is the most painful kitchen item you can imagine being used on you? Most pleasurable?
Dont know
9. Vegetable oil or butter as lube?
butter
10. Would you rather have a peeled ginger root inserted in your ass or fuck a peeled lemon/have a peeled lemon pushed in your pussy?
Wow neither
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk