Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-06-2023, 01:47 PM   #16
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Why don’t you try my night out at the movies task if it’s too extreme maybe we could chat and come up with another idea

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 03:04 PM   #17
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Wear your most childish bathing suit, flip flops and nothing else and go to the beach, preferrably with public transport. Take some cash, a large jug of water, a ball, a plastic bucket and spade. Play the whole afternoon: make a great sand castle, play with your ball, take a nap. Don't get into serious conversation with anyone. During your visit, wet yourself whenever you feel some urge. Buy yourself an icecream and while enjoying it, spill at least 50% on your swimsuit. Don't get into the water. Enjoy!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 03:50 PM   #18
Hansabcd

Just a small task u can also include in others.

Grab an old bra und Cut Out the nipple area.
Put the bra in a freezer for 2 hours at least.

Put on the cold bra and additional add some icecubes between the bra and ur tits. Put on a white tight top.

Than go for a walk at the park or beach until the icecubes are completely melted. Because of the icecubes ur top will get slowly transparent and ur hard nipples are visible.

Bonus points for doing the same with ur panties. But than everybody thinks u peed yourself. That would be very humilating

Limits:
Showing face
Anal
Scat

Kik hansabcd
Hansabcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 04:05 PM   #19
switch4all

Default Sex Shop

I've already submitted this dare once, but you might like it as well:

"Go and visit every sexshop in town or in your area at a busy time. Your task is to undress completely in the changing room - obviously without closing the curtain or door- and then walk through the store and pick a piece of the most revealing lingerie or fetish wear**, take it back to the dressing room, put it on and walk out again to present yourself as if you were on a catwalk. Walk slowly through the whole store and ask for the opinion of each costumer and member of staff. Reapeat this at least six times. Buy* the item that got the most approval by the people in the store, put it on and then:

If there's an adult cinema connected to the sexshop, ask the staff to keep an eye on your street clothes (or lock them away) and go inside. Slowly walk through all the corridors and rooms. Keep arms and hands behind your back and show of your body and the very skimpy undewear you're wearing. Decide which room or area is the most crowded and then stand in the center of it and edge once. Patrons or members of the staff are allowed to touch your body, grab your ass and fondle and squeeze your tits. Whether they are allowed to touch your pussy and asshole is up to you- maybe there's mild handsanitizer they could use for hygenic reason. If any of the guys begin to rub or touch their dicks through their pants or start straight out masturbating, offer to give them a handjob and jerk them off. If a woman is present and interested in you, offer to do anything she wants to. Afterwards, you're allowed to get fully dressed and leave the store.

If there's NO adult cinema connected to the sexshop, you need to leave it as you are, wearing your very revealing lingerie and make the way to your car like this. Edge once sitting in your car and then you're allowed to drive home.
If you don't have a car, bad luck. It's going to be a very interesting walk home or ride home on the train for you!

Repeat this at the next sexhop or revist it again at a suitable time!

*If you can't afford to buy something, you have to do the following tasks naked.
EDIT:** If you're not allowed to try on any lingerie for hygenic reasons, pick some bondage or fetish gear that you're allowed to wear on your bare skin instead. "

Feel free to adjust it to your needs, taboos and time.
switch4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 11:12 PM   #20
BtO
Distinguished Member

Have a look for my vibrator dares.

You are a great slut. I am very curious which level of my dare you can reach.

Last edited by BtO; 06-09-2023 at 11:52 PM.
BtO is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk