Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-31-2023, 01:40 AM   #181
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So master set me a day of tasks to complete without question as a final test to see if my training had been successful. This was set over 2 days and has left me exhausted but elated at the progress I have made. There were a lot of encounters but I don’t know how many were set up by my master and how many were with random strangers

It started around lunch. I was told to wear a short tartan school style skirt that didn’t quite cover my ass, over the knee white socks and stripper heel. I wore a jeweled princess plug and unusually master told me to wear a micro thong as well

On my top I wore a small shirt tied at the waist but mostly open and no bra. My nipples were clearly on display but due to the weather I was allowed a small denim jacket to wear open to offer some protection but it was to be removed if I ever went inside

Master put AirPods I’m so he could speak to me at all time and then he drove me to the center of a nearby busy town and I was told to get out and follow his instructions

I walked down the busy high street and I could feel eyes on me as I did look out of place. I was getting wet with the attention when I heard master tell me to adjust my shoes, so in the middle of the street I bent over at the hips and started to adjust the strap on one of my shoes. Anyone behind me will have had a clear view of my plug and thong. I felt me face burning red with embarrassment but I was also super aroused now. I walked on until I heard some wolf whistles from a group of guys stood on a corner. Then master told me to remove my thong and hand it to one of them with a smile and a wink. In the middle of the street I reached up and pulled down my thong and stepped out of it before walking over to the group of 4 guys. They weee probably in their 40s I guess. I handed one of them it and smiled and winked and licked my lips. There were various comments of things like ‘you slut’, ‘what a whore’ and I felt so horny and desperate by this point that when one of them took my hand and led me towards a white van parked nearby I just followed. It was just off the high street but a bit out the way. The back was full of building stuff and I got in with 2 of them and it wasn’t long before I was squared down with 2 cocks in each hand and moving between the 2 with my mouth. I was moaning and so were they but they both soon came and I swallowed both. Then they changed with the other 2 and I repeated although this time I swallowed one and the other came over my face.

I then got out the van and went back to the high street this time with no panties and with the cum still on my face. I could feel people’s eyes and looks. It was so humiliating but also very hot. Master told me to go and get a coffee and sit in a coffee shop for a while. Ordering the coffee was humiliating and the guy behind the counter kept looking at me as if I was weird. I went and sat at a table and master told me I could wipe the cum from my face and eat it, so I did. Humiliating abut tasted good.

While I was drinking my coffee master told me to open my bag and take out the bullet vibe that was inside (I wasn’t aware it was there) turn it to full and put it inside my pussy. I did this while sitting in the cafe. I’d been edging for ages and been denied an orgasm for over a month so it wasn’t long until I was squirming and trying to hide my moans. People were looking at me. Some with disgust. After about 10mins the manager came over and told me I’d have to leave as I’m disturbing the place. I offered to suck his cock but he told me to leave so I had to walk out with the vibe in me and it wasn’t easy. Walking down the high street I kept having to stop and support myself on the wall and let out moans. I told my master I was going to cum and he told me to hold it for as long as I could. I tried so hard but it got unbearable and at that point master told me to remove the vibe quickly which I did. All this was happening on the high street. I pulled out the vibe and tried to hold my orgasm back, taking deep breaths. I managed it but a guy came over to ask if I was ok. I thanked him but master told me to walk to the end of the street where theee was a black car waiting for me. I was to get in and suck the guys cock while he was driving.

In the car there was a young black guy I got in and he started driving so I reached over and took out his massive cock, bent over and started to suck him as he drove. This was heaven for me. It was massive but I tried so hard to get it right down my throat like a good slut should.

He didn’t cum but we arrived at a random house on an estate somewhere I didn’t recognize. Master told me to get out and walk to the door. I was to strip naked while outside and put only my shoes back on before I rang the door. I followed his instructions with the driver of the car watching me the whole time. I didn’t know who else could see me but I didn’t care either. My mind was racing as I didn’t know what to expect. Once naked I rang the door and it seemed to take an eternity to be answered but when it was a tall 40 something lady was stood there wearing a tight leather shirt dress and heels. She was good looking and in shape. She smiled and told me to come in. We walked into her front room and she removed my AirPods and then inspected my body

She told me I was going to be used like a whore for the afternoon but before that I was to eat out her pussy and make her cum. She said she wanted to use me before I was destroyed. All these words just made me so excited and horny and as she lay back on the sofa I ate out her smooth pussy like my life depended on it. She cam hard

I was then taken upstairs to a bedroom and on a big double bed she tied me spread eagle to the bed face up. She stroked my nipples and pussy and felt how wet and excited I was and I was shaking. She said that master had told her that my fantasy was to be tied to a bed and just used by random guys all night without any mercy. This is absolutely a fantasy of mine and now it was going to happen. She said that there will be a constant stream of guys coming to use me over the next few hours and there was nothing I could do about it. With that she left the room and I just lay there shaking with nerves and excitement

I heard the doorbell ring and then someone coming up the stairs. It was the guy who drove me here. He looked me over made some nice noises about me, got on and fucked my pussy like I was a cheap whore. I couldn’t help it and I came hard. He had stamina and he fucked me long and hard. He came in my pussy and then left. I hadn’t heard anyone else arrive but as soon as he left a 60 year old fat guy came in. He fumbled with my tits and pussy and climbed on and fucked me but he finished in my mouth. This wasn’t pleasant for me and he was a pretty gross guy but I have learnt that I am here to serve all cocks so I was pleased to have been able to satisfy him. I can’t remember everyone or how many but over the next several hours I was fucked in my ass and my pussy and my mouth by 1 after the other. Some of the guys I actually knew. They were guys I’d been at school with and it was humiliating to be fucked like thei by them. For some it was a revenge fuck as I’d turned them down and I nearly cried a couple of time. I was also fucked by 2 ex boyfriends who took great delight in calling me a whore, but most of the guys I didn’t know. They were old, young, fit, ugly, hot, black, white, Asian. I lost count after about 20. I was exhausted, sore, humiliated and tired. I was slapped, spat on, oozing cum, and I pissed myself at one point and was pissed on. My legs and arms were aching and my pussy too sore to touch. It was dark when I was released by the mistress. I’d been there for about 5 hours in total. If I thought that was the end of my trial, it wasn’t…

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 04-03-2023, 06:25 AM   #182
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Mistress released me and helped me with after care to make sure I was ok. She gave me some drink and food and I was allowed to shower and clean up for my last part of the task. Before that we spent a bit of time together and she started by using me gently to get me fully aroused again. After playing with my clit and edging me several times she made me rim her tasty ass and eat her pussy until she came. Then taking a large dildo she made my throat it before using it on my ass to prepare for the night ahead

This was to be a test of my stamina and my overall public slut readiness. I was informed I would go to a normal club and that I needed to get 5 different guys to fuck my ass in the club and then find someone, male or female to go home with and have sex with until the morning. Given how well used I already was the idea was to really test how far I would be able to go, but I was horny at the thought and keen to get started

I wore the same clothes from earlier, reapplied my make up and mistress drove me to the club

Inside it didn’t take long before I was getting attention and dirty dancing with guys. The first guy was easy to get and I led him to the toilets and we went into a cubicle and was soon sucking hungrily at his cock. It wasn’t massive but he used it well and I begged him to fuck my ass. He insisted on using a condom and he fucked me while I bent over the toilet. He did remove the condom and he came in my mouth though which was nice and of course I swallowed.

The 2nd and 3rd guys weee similar. Easy to get and both fucked my ass without condoms. I was quite sore by now but I was so turned on to complete the task. Number 4 actually started to finger me on the dance floor and he soon had his fingers in my ass so we went to the toilet but all the cubicle s weee taken but I was so desperate for him in me that he bent me over a sink and he fucked me in front of all the other guys waiting and coming in to piss. As we were being watched I put on a display and was screaming a bit. Another guy plucked up some courage and approached so before I knew it I was getting spit roasted in the gents toilets in a night club in front of about 7 or 8 strangers.

2 other guys in there also fucked me and both in my ass. Guys were calling me a slut and a whore and I was loving it. I nearly came but managed to hold back

Finally I managed to flirt with a girl on the floor and at the end of the night we went back to her place. She was only 18 and was still living with her parents so we had to have quiet sex all night and it was nice to make love to suck a young woman with such a lovely tight body. She wanted me to leave before her parents were up so I was up and out the house by 7am and had to walk in my slut outfit to get an Uber back to my masters

Master was pleased and some of the things he said in my feedback led me to believe that a lot of what happened was pre prepared by him but my main test was to see if I could keep going and see it through but I passed

We then spent quite a lot of time on boring stuff I won’t go into here about how this relationship will continue and how I live my life from here on. I have now returned to my flat and will follow the rules set by my master but we have regular “vanilla” check ins to make sure I am ok and not getting myself back into the sort of problems I had a few months ago

As a result I am now taking tasks and please send suggestions. I am still owned for now and master will vet tasks and ensure my saftet for a while longer but I am looking forward to this new phase

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 04-03-2023, 08:58 AM   #183
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well I'm glad your back in your own place now.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 02:59 AM   #184
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So yesterday evening I was set a relatively straightforward task but one that was very humiliating and hard

Master has replaced my clothes so that now I only have very short skirts and tight tops and heels. Wearing a tight black skirt and a tight white t shirt with 6” heels I was told to insert my lovesense in my pussy and one in my ass. I was then told to go to a nearby cafe and order a coffee and a salad. As I was walking to the cafe the one in my pussy kept pulsing causing me to sometimes stop in the street and compose myself but it wasn’t too bad

Once in the cafe as I was queuing both the one in my ass and in my pussy went up to full tilt causing me to cry out loud and jump over and I dropped my bag. I had to run around gathering my things with them going off and of course my skirt had ridden up so people could see the plug at least. I could hear some comments and some people giggling

I was bright red with embarrassment but I ordered my coffee and salad and sat in a corner. For the next hour it was absolute torture. My master was controlling both and he kept swapping between the 2 or using both at the same time making me squirm and gasp and moan as I tried to control myself. I was sure the buzzing was getting passed on along the seat I was on to people near me and I couldn’t control my face as the pleasure in my ass and pussy was too much. I could feel êtes on me. Some smiling and some looking on with disdain, but there was nothing I could do other than try hard to control myself

It got harder and harder and the intensity and frequency kept increasing until I couldn’t control it anymore and I let out a loud moan and gasp and I came hard in the middle of the cafe with everyone staring at me. I have never felt so humiliated tbh. Because it was a normal setting and I was on my own in a smallish cafe it was really humiliating but master was pleased with me so that is all that counts

I got up to leave and walked home on wobbly legs with the occasional buzz to keep me in check

Once home of course I was naked and master made me ride a suction dildo with my ass that I had to stick to a window. I imagine anyone looking up from the street would have had a good view of me fucking my ass and then sucking it clean after

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 04-11-2023, 03:19 AM   #185
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I spent a few days back at my masters house, mainly servicing his cock and some of his friends. I find these moments relaxing as I don’t need to think, I just get used and occasionally beaten. This for me is my perfect state

However on Good Friday my master told me he had arranged for me to spend the day with a mistress. This is the same Polish domme that I’d had some sessions with before so I knew her and I was excited to see her. We’d had a short vanilla relationship as well outside of our sessions but I hadn’t spoken to her since I became owned. However, master informed me that this was going to be an extreme session to move me on in terms of my abilities so it was not something to take lightly

On Friday morning I arrived at mistress’s basement studio. This was not where she lived but her full time bondage palace as she called it. I was wearing the usual very short skirt, heels and tight top and I was plugged. I’d prepared myself for ages making sure my whole body was Uber smooth and clean for her

I was nervous when I pressed the door bell and my heart jumped as she buzzed me in. I entered the small lobby and removed all my clothes, folding them neatly and placing them on the chair. I also removed my shoes and stood naked and waited for the second door to buzz me in. I knew she was watching me on cam so I remained still and patient, my head slightly bowed. After what felt like forever the door buzzed and I entered

I almost gasped when I saw her. She really is the most stunning woman I have ever seen. She stood there her long straight black hanging down to below her shoulders, her makeup perfect accentuating her dark eyes and thick red lips. She is tall and athletic with large round enhanced tits. On this occasion she was wearing a tight latex crop top that could barely keep her breasts in and a tiny pair of latex hot pants plus long, platform over the knee leather boots. I was overwhelmed by her beauty

She looked at me cruelly and then took 2 steps towards me, grabbed my throat and leaned in and gave me a long hot wet kiss. When I say hot I mean hot. I moaned as her tongue exploded my mouth and she sucked my tongue. I was very wet and complete putty in her hands by now. She pulled away, looked me in the eyes and then spat in my face. Called me a slut and told me to lick her boots. I dropped to my knees and started to lick her boots which was humiliating but also felt like such a privilege

She then ordered me to remove her hot pants. I did this with relish and the sight of her beautiful smooth pussy as they came off made me moan again. She laughed then walked over to her sofa, sat down and opened her legs. I crawled to her and then I started to eat her pussy. It was wonderful. It felt great to be on my knees eating out this amazing woman. I then moved to her clit and started circling it with my tongue. I knew exactly what she liked and it wasn’t long until I felt her whole body start to shake and I could hear her breath quicker. Then she came and she grabbed my head and pulled my face deep into her pussy and girated her pussy over my face as she came. I was so happy that I’d pleased her.

She recovered from her orgasm as I knelt in front of her, then she leaned forward, grabbed my chin and smiled

“Now, we torture your little pussy. This will be very painful for the little slut but you have to take this. No safe word today, just intense pain”

She laid my on a short padded bench face up. My heels were placed in stirrups which pulled my legs high and wide apart I was then strapped down with my arms pulled above my head and fixed in place. There we straps right down my body meaning there was no movement possible at all, including one round my forehead so I couldn’t even move my head. I was completely immobile. Totally at her mercy. I was so turned on but I had no idea just how painful my day was going to become

Mistress started with a tawse. She thrashed my pussy with it 10 times without a break until I was screaming. Every hit was direct to my pussy and hurt like hell. The fact I was unable to move at all added to my pain and after the last one I was close to tears. Then I felt something bite into one of my pussy lips and it was pulled wide and taped to my inner thigh holding my pussy open. The same on the other lip, exposing my pussy in an extreme way. I was unable to see anything but I heard the distinctive swish of a cane. I knew what was coming. This was unbelievably painful. 10 hard strikes, each perfectly placed on my open pussy and the pain shot through me. I screamed and squirmed but I was unable to move and had to take all 10. At the end my mistress sat on a chair and watched me cruelly as I cried but she didn’t do anything other than watch.

Once the pain had subsided a bit she moved to open a cupboard. I couldn’t see what she was getting but she moved and sat between my legs and I heard what sounded like metal being moved around. She unclipped my sore pussy lips. And I felt her place a soothing hand on my pussy as she felt the heat she had caused.

“I am now going to inflict pain on you that you have never experienced before. Scream, cry all you like. You know your suffering turns me on. When I am done you may be allowed to eat my pussy again, so make sure you don’t hold back, I want to hear you beg and scream”

What happened next over the next hour of so is something I didn’t know was possible to take. The level of pain was so high and intense I did pass out but I will do my best to describe it

I felt the sharp stab of a pin on the top of one of my lips and I jumped but then the pain I felt as mistress pushed a pud right through the lip of my cunt made me scream so loud. I panicked and started to say no no no over and over again but then I felt a pin on my other lip and again she forced it through and I screamed and begged. I couldn’t see what she was doing but I later saw that she was using safety pins and was pushing them through my lips and fastening them to close my pussy up. She continued one after the other right down my pussy until she had completely closed me up. I can’t do justice to the level of pain I endured but it was agony and the most painful and unpleasant thing I’ve ever experienced. I couldn’t take it and I begged for her to stop but she just carried on. I’m sure I passed out at one point. Even after she’d finished the pain lingered on and I cried. I saw her cruel smile and that at least pleased me. My mistress had enjoyed my suffering and that made it worth while but there was more to come

“You take that well, I’m pleased. So now we will try your clit as well”
“No no no no please mistress not my clit, no more, I can’t take more”

“You are good slut, you can do more and it will be good for you”

I can’t describe my fear as I felt my mistress rub my clit and get it hard. I was turned on and excited but I also felt sick with fear and when the pin was pushed through my clit the pain was unbearable and I sobbed in pain

With the pins still in place my mistress straddled my face and I was able to eat out her hot wet pussy. This helped me to start to recover from the pain as I brought her to another orgasm.

Mistress released me from the bench and I was able to inspect her handy work. There were 5 pins holding my pussy together and one through my clit. I was expecting a lot of blood but theee wasn’t any I could see.

We played a bit more with the pins in my pussy. Mistress fucked my ass with a strap on and she whipped my ass and back and tits a lot over the next few hours. At the end she removed all the pins and applied cream to make sure it all healed well

There was considerable after care of course and we cuddled naked and chatted a lot before I left

This was intense and almost too much but I managed it and I’m happy I did. My mistress and master were both pleased with my ability to take pain and have told me I will get a lot more now soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 04-13-2023, 12:19 AM   #186
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

This is a short report

Last night my master took me to a piss party. This was a lot of fun and I had a really good time

It was in someone’s garage at their very large house and there were around 20 guys and 2 other girls there. There was a large black paddling pool in the middle of the floor. Everyone got naked and me and the 2 other girls stepped into the pool

We started to make out with each other and lots of fingering, groping, licking and sucking each other as the guys started to piss on us

What went on over the next couple of hours was so much fun. I drank piss from the guys, sucked some off while they were pissing, some came in my mouth as well. I was fucked in the ass several times including while they pissed in me at the same time. The 3 of us girls pissed on each other and drank each other as well. Lots of hot wet fun as we slipped and slides around the pool filling with piss

It was so hot and we all had a great time

Sorry for such a short report this time but tricky to give all the details and hope you get a good feel for how much fun this was

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 05-18-2023, 01:12 PM   #187
Axlboss123

Default How is it going?

Hi,

Just wanted to ask, how is it going? Any updates/changes that have happend to you? Wishing you all the best
Axlboss123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 11:12 AM   #188
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I have to give a report on a gangbamg that I arranged with someone I’d met online

He was in his 20s and we were chatting about how he’d like to take part in a gb and we were discussing the numbers to get involved. We agreed on 5 guys as that would be one for each of my holes and one each for my hands. From this I’d be able to satisfy all cocks at the same time. I was game

However the numbers soon got out of hand. He kept contacting me saying more people wanted to join and in the end we had to cap it at 25. This meant we needed to change venue as the hotel we were planning to use wasn’t going to be big enough. He booked an Airbnb out near Slough instead.

The ground rules were to be that everyone would be naked, no condoms and everyone needed to cum on me or in me. The gb would go on all night but the guys could come and go as they please. My job was to satisfy as many cocks as I could all night long

I made my way to the location at 4pm on Saturday. Although I was going to be naked the whole time I wanted to feel slutty on the way so I wore a a skin tight tiny black wet look dress, no underwear and killer heels. I was Uber smooth all over and plugged. I made sure my makeup was perfect even though I knew it would get destroyed. I got a lot of looks and comments on the way over and I was feeling very slutty. I managed to get a guy to finger me in the toilets on the train and I walked him
Off. I wanted to let him fuck me, but I also wanted to make sure no one came in me before the gb. Didn’t think it wpuld be fair for the guys turning up

I was a little nervous but the butterflies in my stomach were also due to the excitement I felt and my pussy was very wet as I walked the final few steps to the door. I rang the bell and my hand was shaking with excitement. The guy is arranged it with opens the door and he just said Wow when he saw me. He said a few of the guys were there but not all. I went I to the living room and there were maybe 10 there. I could feel their eyes exploring every inch of me and I was loving it. We were all about 30mins early at this point. Conversation was a little awkward as no one really wanted it so I offered to let them all have an early inspection and I removed my clothes and then enjoyed it as they all came up as a group to feel, grope and finger me while we waited. They ranged from early 20s to in their 50s I guess. Others arrived and in the end there were 22 guys.

Next was that they all stripped and we decided that everyone would get a quick fuck in each of my holes before we really went for it. They stood in a line while I made my way down the line deepthroating each of them. I did this quickly so the guys at the end didn’t get board. The cocks went from a nice think 9” to very small but I treat them all the same. Then I bent over the sofa and each of them took it in turns to fuck my pussy with just 5 thrust before we removed my plug and they did the same with my ass. Now all 22 of them had been in each of my holes. The feeling I got as each of them took turns on me was amazing. I felt like such a whore and I couldn’t wait to get into some really serious fucking

From here on it’s impossible to recall exactly how things went, but essentially a guy sat on the sofa and I mounted his cock in my pussy. Another guy entered my ass so I had one in each hole and then another guy positioned himself and fucked my mouth. Others grabbed my hands and I wanted off 2 guys at the same time so I was servicing 5 cocks at once. None of them were holding back, in fact someone grabbed my head and forced me to throat fuck whoever’s cock was in my mouth. I was more or less like this for the next hour or so with some of the guys swapping in and out with others but I was more or less constantly servicing 5 cocks at once for over and hour. My arms were tired and so weee my legs from the position but I kept going. For the next several hours we moved into different positions but at the very least I always had a cold in my ass or pussy or both and one in my mouth. They started to cum at this point and they weren’t fussy about wheee they did it. In my mouth ass or pussy or over my face or tits. I was starting to get messy but none of them cared and they carried on. I’ll be honest I was in heaven and my energy levels were high and I felt amazing

Highlight was probably when 2 guys laid on the floor in a sicssor position so that their cock Swede touching and I was able to get both of them in my pussy. The stretch felt fantastic and I was soon bouncing up and down on them and was about to cum hard. All the cum
In my pussy acting as lube. Then another guy fucked my ass and one my mother meaning I had 4 cocks in me at once. Fuck I can’t tell you how amazing that felt. We then repeated this but with the 2 cocks in my ass and one in my pussy. I was screaming in extasy but they kept going

After doing this a few times I did finally reach a level of exhaustion but by now it was about 3 am. The rest of the night was pretty much me laying on the bar and guys just came and used my mouth or ass or pussy when they felt like it, so for the next several hours I just had one or 2 guys use me to just unload into at their discretion. I think I had a cock in my
Almost constantly

By 7am quite a few guys had left and there were about 7 left. I was drenched in cum and no one had slept much, but I got my second wind and we decided to go for it until about 9 as we’d need to clean the place up and leave. We had a more big gangbang fucks and at the end I was totally exhausted. I was going to help clear up but I was dripping too
Much cum so they thought it was better if I left it to them

One of them gave me a
Lift home and I put on my dress over my cum filled body. As I got out the car near my flat the cum in my pussy poured out of me. He came up to my flat and we fucked one last time against my front door but outside

What a wonderful night that was. Left me absolutely exhausted but my god I had fun

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-12-2023, 04:06 AM   #189
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

This is a short report of a fun challenge I did last week

The weather is good so I decided to wear a very risky outfit and I was tasked to get as many cocks as possible during the day. Although not my best day in terms of numbers it did lead to a very fun time

I wore a tight white top which clearly showed my nipples through the material, a very short chèqued school girl style skirt. It didn’t even come to below my ass cheeks and meant that any movement would be risky. I wore white over the knee socks and heels. Of course no underwear and I was plugged

As soon as I left my flat I realized the skirt was a mistake. I couldn’t keep it below my ass as I walked and I was worried about getting arrested, but it certainly attracted a lot of looks and attention. In fact a guy in his 30s came up to me and said “you look fucking great”. I thanked him and then bent over to adjust my sock and gave him a very clear full view of my plug and my pussy (which was wet as hell by now). He just said “fuck” and as I stood up he said “how much?”, I replied “all free” so he took my arm and led me towards a busy Starbucks, we went inside and straight into the toilets at the end. No doubt lots of people were looking.

Once inside he bent me over, removed my plug and fucked my ass. No foreplay, just his spit and the lube I’d already applied. He fucked me hard and I loved it, trying to stop myself from screaming. He came in me, put the plug back in and left. I love it when a guy just uses me like that. I hate it when they feel they have to just stick around and make small talk

Going into the center of London on the tube was a trial. If I stood people sitting could see I was naked under my skirt, if I sat my skirt wouldn’t even cover my ass, so I stood on a busy tube. Someone fingered my pussy as I let him, but we never exchanged looks or words. I got 2 more random fucks, both in changing rooms in a clothing store and both in my pussy, although both came in my mouth and I swallowed. One used a condom

I went into a sex shop and was looking around when a women came and stood next to me. She was probably mid 20s and was built like a CrossFit athlete. Wearing a tight black summer dress, she was pretty hot to be honest. Without saying anything she picked up a double ended dildo, turned and said it would be nice to share this with someone. We chatted, and we ended up back at her flat an hour later with the dildo. I spent the rest of the afternoon with her, fucking ourselves with the dildo, making out, eating each other out. Seriously hot stuff. Her name is Amy. I mention this because after this meet we have met since for a super kinky date which I will share soon

Sorry for the quick write up, but I haven’t had much time. I had a super fun day and it’s great to get back to these sort of dares/tasks

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 5 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-13-2023, 02:29 AM   #190
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I met Amy for a second time the other night and although I have done many extreme challenges and had a lot of extreme experiences this night is one of the hottest I have ever had and had one of the most powerful orgasms I’ve ever experienced. It’s all about the build up. For a young athlete she has a very imaginative and kinky mind. I hope my report can do justice to the evening I had

First a bit about Amy. She’s 25, about 5’6” and she’s a very good CrossFit athlete. Her body is solid muscle, abs, toned, and built, but fucking sexy. She is completely hairless all over her body. She has long dark hair, beautiful full lips and stunning blue eyes

After our session with her dildos in my report she contacted me again and asked if I was up for some kinky fun. She said she’d by me dinner and that it would be hot as hell. How could I resist. She asked me to wear tight jeans and a sexy top, so I wore a backless white tight top and my jeans and some heels. Wearing jeans is not normal for me and I felt a bit strange and I’ll admit a bit disappointed

She shares a flat in the East of London so a bit of a trek for me but we arranged to meet in a pub near her for a drink. When I arrived she was wearing a nice summer dress and looked very good but not at all slutty, she greeted me with a long wet kiss and we ordered a bottle of wine. The first part of the evening was all very vanilla as we just chatted and laughed a lot. At some point we started to discuss sex and sex toys. At this point she took out a lovesense vibe and put it on the table. She looked at me and asked how willing was I to be her naughty slut. I was very up for it so she sent me to the toilet to put it in my pussy which I did

Now the reasons for the jeans became clear. I was not able to remove it easily or touch myself easily. We left the pub to go for dinner in a nice Italian place not too far away. On the walk she flicked on the vibe and gave me a thrill as we walked. Turning it up to full made me gasp and hold her so I didn’t stumble. My pussy was a riot of pleasure as she teased and tormented me on that walk

In the restaurant it was clear I wasn’t in for an easy night. I ordered and while I did she sent the vibe up and down making it hard for me to speak clearly and I could tell the waiter thought something was odd. Amy was giggling at my attempts to control my face.

As we sat and ate and drank she would constantly play with the vibe, making me shift, moan and try to control myself. When the food arrived she told me my challenge was to now not cum. And at that she set the vibe to pulse on high on and off as I built towards an orgasm. Sitting in the middle of a restaurant trying to control myself was hell. I was clenching my legs, shifting in my seat, bitting my lip, stifling moans, and at one point Amy giggled when I stated to play with my nipples with my eyes closed as I forgot where I was. But the orgasm built slowly and I was at the point to cumming, very close, breathing heavily and trying to keep it down when the vibe stopped, I gasped and Amy reminded me not to cum. It took all my effort to fight and control to not cum and I felt it subside. I was sweating and red flushed and I let out a deep
Moan as the orgasm was averted but then she started the vibe again. For the next hour at the table she kept building the intensity until I was right on the edge of exploding before she switched it off and watched as I fought to not cum and let the feeling subside. I didn’t eat much and I was hot, mflushed and exhausted but so horny. I was aware that my jeans were now showing a wet patch from my pussy being so wet but I couldn’t do anything about it. Amy was a master of controlling me like this.

As we left I was wobbly as I tried to walk and she needed to help me out. Once outside the place she pushed me against a wall and we kissed long and deep. She pressed her hand against my wet crotch and rubbed through my jeans. I gasped at her strength and as she whispered “are you mine?” Into my ear I just gasped out “yes, totally” and she laughed, led me by the hand and we walked quickly to her flat. It was a 20mins walk and we walked far, both desperate to get there. It was about 11pm

Her flat is the upstairs of a house on a residential street that she shares with another guy. We just went straight into her room and we stripped each other naked and then she lay back on her bed and guided my face to her pussy. Beautifully shaved and smoothed I ate her out, teasing her clit and had her moaning in no time, while I was doing this she continued to torment me with the vibe. We played like this for a couple of hours. We also used her dildos on each other both in our pussys and asses. She came several times but I wasn’t allowed to. She took me to an extreme edge elseveral times but forced me to stop and hold it and wouldn’t allow me to cum until I was so desperate I started to cry.

Amy then said I would be allowed to cum on one condition. I had to walk around the block wearing only my shoes. I was like seriously!! She was deadly serious. I had to put on my shoes and walk down the stairs, out her front door and round the block (about a 10min walk) back to her house and buzz to come back in. I’d have to take my phone with live location on my WhatsApp so she could track me to make sure I didn’t hide away. If I did this I’d be allowed to cum. Fuck it, I thought, I’m so desperate, why not!

I put my shoes on and put the live tracker on my phone and went out her room. I felt exposed as I went out her flat, down the stairs and outside. The cool evening air gave me a shiver. It was about 1:30am and I set off. As soon as I got to the gate a car drove past. Took me by surprise but I don’t know if they saw me. I turned right and set off along the road. It was quiet and I could feel my heart going crazy, but I was so horny as well. I heard laughing from a group in the distance but couldn’t see any one and kept walking, round the corner, still no one. Then a car came round the corner, I ducked into a garden as it went past, came out and carried on. I heard a shout, but not at me,l. I was on high alert. Every sound making me jump. My pussy ached to cum, my heart going like crazy, right again, didn’t see anyone, last corner, I could see Amy’s flat, I walked a bit faster, A car coming towards me, I just walked quicker and noticed the driver and passenger give me a full look, they saw everything but didn’t stop. Then into Amy’s garden, rang the bell. Heart beating fast and out of breath from excitement. Door buzzes and I go up, into Amy’s bedroom.

Amy pushes me on the bed and goes down on me. Eating me out and fucking me hard with her fingers and I just explode having one of the most intense orgasms ever. I squirt hard over her face. But she keeps going bringing me to orgasm after orgasm until I’m totally exhausted

What a night and Amy and I will certainly be doing more in the future. Will keep you all posted

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-13-2023, 03:51 AM   #191
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Hot times

Two hot and sexy reports. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. It’s good to see you are in a good place and thank you for sharing.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 04:53 AM   #192
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Two hot and sexy reports. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. It’s good to see you are in a good place and thank you for sharing.
Thanks. Yes I’m in a good place right now after hitting some dark times, but I’m back having fun and enjoying life again.

Really enjoying my slutty life and love sharing my experiences on here so thanks for the feedback

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-13-2023, 06:08 AM   #193
r0ver
getDare Addict

As its pride month and you seem to be enjoying playing with women, a few ideas:

Try and arrange an all girl group sex session. You will be there to provide pleasure for the other women who can all orgasm freely. However you will be kept on edge for as long as possible and may only cum with the consent of all the other participants.

A twist on the above is another all girl session where they force as many orgasms as they can out of you.

Buy a rainbow fishnet dress (something like this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fever-Rai...-127635-2958-0 ) and go to a lesbian/ gay bar or club and find someone to spend the night with.

If you do get a dress like the above try and wear it to an outdoor pride event.
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 12:35 AM   #194
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
As its pride month and you seem to be enjoying playing with women, a few ideas:

Try and arrange an all girl group sex session. You will be there to provide pleasure for the other women who can all orgasm freely. However you will be kept on edge for as long as possible and may only cum with the consent of all the other participants.

A twist on the above is another all girl session where they force as many orgasms as they can out of you.

Buy a rainbow fishnet dress (something like this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fever-Rai...-127635-2958-0 ) and go to a lesbian/ gay bar or club and find someone to spend the night with.

If you do get a dress like the above try and wear it to an outdoor pride event.
Thanks. My current challenge this week in the build up to Father’s Day is to fuck at least one guy a day up till Sunday that is at least 20years older than me. Started on Sunday and I’ve managed one a day. All over 50 with the oldest being 70 so far

Plan is to have a gangbang with older guys on Sunday but it’s not proving easy to arrange

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 06-14-2023, 10:37 AM   #195
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Had a few people asking me about how the challenge is going so a quick update:

On Sunday I met a guy on tinder. He was 57 and was looking for a nsa fuck with someone younger so I did my duty. His wife and kids were away so I went to his place and, a bit weird, but he wanted to fuck me in his daughters bedroom

It was a decent fuck tbh and he really enjoyed fucking my ass and throat (he can’t do that with his wife). He came in my pussy though. He got a bit rough but I encouraged him calling him daddy and asking him to hurt me and pull my hair and grab my throat and slap my ass and tits. A fun fuck

Second guy was also in his 50s and we got chatting in a cafe. I ended up straddling him in his van and fucking him by riding him there. Only fuckedy pussy and it was quick but still fun. Sometimes I’m so classy 😂

Third was a guy in his 70s. Surprisingly we also me on social media and he really enjoyed fucking my ads as well doggy style. Good stamina and well hung as well. He came in my ass

Today was a workman on a building site. Not sure of his age but on my early morning run he made some comments. I know I shouldn’t encourage this behavior but it was a good opportunity. He fucked me up against a wall on the building site. Not we’ll hung and was pretty quick but was still slutty fun

That’s where I’m up to so far

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk