Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-06-2023, 08:22 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Default Public diaper dares and humiliation!

Lately I find myself almost daily diapered. I love the feeling, the humiliating part when you walk around in public and fear that everyone notices it. I love to fill my ass with bananas before diapering up and then have to walk around in my mush for hours. Anything diaper related makes me extremely horny and excited and normally the more humiliating the task, the better. So what I am looking for are dares that push me to my limits and really push me out of my comfort zone. I will gladly provide report and picture proof of every dare and please don’t hold back.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 04:18 AM   #2
SissySlaveEmily

Today I am at the biggest shopping mall un Austria. I brought 3 plugs, diapers, rope and lube. I would love to humiliate myself in public. There is also a massive sex shop at the mall and pretty much every store you can imagine. I am looking forward to completing your dare, I will provide picture and video proof of every dare and as usual the more extreme the better

Old 06-23-2023, 09:47 AM   #3
SissySlaveEmily

Yesterday I was dared to give myself an enema consistent of 250ml of treacle and 50ml of liquid soap and then get dressed in sissy clothes and start cleaning my apartment.
The dare immediately got me really excited and I planned on getting everything the next morning so I can start directly after breakfast.
So today I went shopping, got I needed and prepared everything. First I inserted the enema, it was a strange feeling since I am used to enemas being completely liquid and the treacle made it more like a paste. I then put on my panties and thighs, a skirt, a bra, a pink crop top and put on my collar. I also tied my hands together and tied it to a two litter water bottle that I will have to drag along. After I got dressed I could already feel the effects of the enema. My stomach started to heat up a and started to cramp a little.
I immediately started to clean. I started with the living room. First cleaning the floor on my knees with a sponge, then moved on to window cleaning. After about 30 min I could really feel the enema doing it’s job and it became quiet hard to focus. I tried to keep it in and just keep cleaning but after about 45 min it became so hard to focus I started to slightly relax my ass and over the next 20 min everything slowly ran out of my ass. Into my panties and thighs down my legs to my knees. I spend about 10 min cleaning up the mess I made and then changed my panties and thighs before I continued cleaning. I then spend about another 2 hours cleaning my entire apartment. Over time my knees got really sore and staying on my knees became a real challenge. I also cleaned my toilet for the first time in a year which was extremely gross. I also licked clean 2 pair of my boots. From top to bottom until they were completely clean.
I became increasingly more and more exhausted and especially carrying around the two litres of water I really felt towards the end. After I finished cleaning my living room, my toilet, bathroom and hallway I washed all of my dirty underwear by hand which luckily were only 4 pieces. By doing this I completed my dare. In the end my entire body felt sore, especially my knees and ankles but I could also feel my back. The entire time I was rock hard and thought about all my neighbours and people passing on the streets that might have seen me. I enjoyed the dare a lot and can’t wait to humiliate and torture myself again soon!

The following user says Thank You to SissySlaveEmily for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk