Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-05-2023, 09:16 PM   #1
dontgetcaught

Default Two day dare, frisky bike ride, left a surprise, must retrieve tomorrow

For those of you that have enjoyed my stories, I thought I would make a quick write up about today and then a follow up of tomorrow. This isn't anything too crazy but I'm enjoying it so far and I have learned I like to write about my experiences!

I was busy studying all day and during my breaks there are a few trails nearby that I like to go check out. Today I decided to check out the third trail, one I hadn't previously explored. Just because I know that this is the busiest trail and there are lots of families with youngsters so I don't want to cause and issues. I looked at it on the map and decided there would be plenty of places with trees that I could most definitely get naked and snap a pic. Usually I set off on these rides with shoes, socks, shorts, and a t-shirt. Commando. I like the breeze and I've gotten naked on all of the trails so far. Once I even hopped on my bike naked and rode a minute away from my clothes. And on an e-bike you can get pretty far in a minute!

As I was walking out the door an interesting idea hit me. I knew tomorrow would be like today and I would be studying quite a bit and would want to take a ride for a break. So I decided I would toss on some underwear and leave it somewhere for me to retrieve tomorrow. Best of both worlds! It's exciting to leave my underwear there and have to go get it and I still get it go commando on the way back!

As I headed there I realized that I could really make it humiliating by peeing on my briefs and leaving them there all day and tonight to dry.... I had just peed before I left but luckily I had some water in my water bottle so I drank that as I started the trail. I decided I would ride for 15 minutes or until I found an old bridge I knew about before this trail was built. I passed a couple runners and some families so it was not looking good but I made some mental marks of potential places where I could be hidden enough. I was delighted to see a massive waterfall that is never flowing because there usually isn't enough water, so that was real cool.

I eventually found the bridge, it was still there but I didn't dare go on it! It was much more exposed than I remembered. The road was right across from me. Those leaving the canyon would most definitely see me if they were looking directly left out of their window, I didn't think that was likely because hopefully they're looking forward at the road. But those entering the canyon would easily see me unless I jumped behind a tree.

I still decided this was the place for me. So I set my phone up, after some hesitation I finally pulled my shirt off. Then I waited a moment before mustering up the courage to pull my shorts and underwear off at the same time. Pulled them off around my shoes and was completely naked in the woods. My favorite!

At least two cars drove by, they were exiting the canyon. Rather than hide I decided to stand my ground. Neither looked fortunately. I placed my underwear on some grass and proceeded to pee all over it. Oh this was going to be quite humiliating. I picked them up and set them on the bridge to dry. I was really exposed out in the open here but was horny and excited and luckily no one came! I liked my dirty fingers clean from picking up the pissed on briefs. Grabbed my phone and went back to the main trail to really push my exposure limits. As I write this I am thinking to myself, "what were you thinking?!" Another car drove by but fortunately no one came running up the trail. They would've seen me in all my nude glory because there was no where to hide!

I made my way back to my clothes, dressed, and headed home. Only a minute or two after I had got back on my bike I ran into an old acquaintance who was running with his dog. We chatted for a minute. He was heading straight for my recently pissed-on-underwear... with a dog! I sure hope he didn't see them. Or his dog didn't go sniff them out and bring them to him or something like that. It was obvious that they were set there and even more obvious that I just peed on them! Oh I will be so embarrassed if he found them!

But I guess I'll find out tomorrow!!

My plan is head back up there in shorts, shirt, socks and shoes. Retrieve the pissy underwear, get naked, redress with the underwear and ride back home.

I'll write a report here about how it goes, can't wait!
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 08:48 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

This sounds hot!

Advertisements
Kink Talk