Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-15-2021, 01:19 PM   #16
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
A full sheet is the norm at a typical spa. Draping as they call it, is something many customers are so concerned with.
Hmm, I've never been to a spa. Mine was in an office shared by a chiropractor and a massage therapist, so was more medical in focus, even though it was a self-paid full-body massage for pleasure. She just offered a few of those a week if she didn't have normal patients for shorter therapeutic massages.

So maybe that's why she didn't use a sheet, and didn't bother with the towel after it proved unwilling to stay on me. XD

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 01:37 PM   #17
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I was with someone that worked in a chiropractic office for a while too. He did use a sheet. I don't know if that is part of local standards/requirements or not. Don't know where you are and what the rules are. And I'm not sure the draping is 100% required, but if you don't, then most clients would not feel comfortable, so draping with the sheet is something they are taught. I was a guinea pig for a friend that went to massage school and she struggled with the draping and that was a big focus early on. She couldn't charge me for sessions and she had trouble getting guys as volunteers so I helped when I could. After each session I had to give her feedback, what was good and bad, what might have been better, etc. Which, with a friend, was awkward, but I do think I helped her through that process and she has been licensed for about 3-4 years now. I didn't switch to her, and she knew I wasn't going to switch. I didn't go for free massages but to help her out as she needed to get so many done a month or semester.

The rules definitely are by state in the US, I think mostly are around licensing and inappropriateness. But then I think a lot of the practices are by the place you go to in setting the environment they want to set.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 02:33 PM   #18
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I was with someone that worked in a chiropractic office for a while too. He did use a sheet. I don't know if that is part of local standards/requirements or not. Don't know where you are and what the rules are. And I'm not sure the draping is 100% required, but if you don't, then most clients would not feel comfortable, so draping with the sheet is something they are taught. I was a guinea pig for a friend that went to massage school and she struggled with the draping and that was a big focus early on. She couldn't charge me for sessions and she had trouble getting guys as volunteers so I helped when I could. After each session I had to give her feedback, what was good and bad, what might have been better, etc. Which, with a friend, was awkward, but I do think I helped her through that process and she has been licensed for about 3-4 years now. I didn't switch to her, and she knew I wasn't going to switch. I didn't go for free massages but to help her out as she needed to get so many done a month or semester.

The rules definitely are by state in the US, I think mostly are around licensing and inappropriateness. But then I think a lot of the practices are by the place you go to in setting the environment they want to set.
Ah, yeah, a lot of practical professional courses are like that... dental hygienists also beg for volunteers to sit through multi-hour, painstakingly methodical, graded cleaning sessions a semester/quarter.

The place I got that wonderful massage was in Ohio. If I really think back about it, I think they asked if I'd prefer to be draped with a sheet or a towel, along with offering my any level of undress I felt comfortable with. I remember asking for the towel and jokingly asking if she could just not bother, so that's probably why, after it fell off a few times, she just didn't bother anymore.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 08:14 AM   #19
bantulraimos

If you are going for a legit massage service, the nudity can be discussed with the master. In my opinion, you did all things right, and I met some masseur woman that was feeling uncomfortable with the naked man. We discussed these things before the session, so I had my boxers ready before the procedure. Of course, if we don't talk about some erotic massage London services. At this kind of saloon, you are obliged to stay naked, haha, if you get that, I mean.

Last edited by bantulraimos; 11-16-2021 at 08:40 AM.
bantulraimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 01:15 PM   #20
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

A few times yes. I have 2 choices on location. First has best massage and other is more for the ending. They both cost about the same but if you want a chance as the ending it seems to be an expensive price for cheap massage.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 09:12 PM   #21
EmmaBlack3662

Oh yeah, used to go regularly pre-covid, about once a month. Usually just to the massage kiosks at the mall (because they use massage chairs, not massage tables, and I can't lay on my stomach because I have bad knees). Anyway, yeah, used to go every month for years, $50 for 45 minutes. I live, work, and play in front of a computer, so my neck, shoulders, and back definitely need it.

I have not actually been to a big, mainstream, super-duper professional chain place - like Massage Envy, for example. I've looked in to a few of those places, but, they always just made me feel weird. Too many up-front medical questions and stuff. I mean, I guess I can understand, especially as a big company - but any properly trained massage therapist should be able to give a massage and read one's body.

I've found, and visited, a few independent (LEGITIMATE) massage therapists on Craigslist and such - for has often as a visited a massage therapist I just thought it would be nice to have "my massage person" just like I have "my hair person" (the same lady has cut my hair almost monthly for almost 6 years). Unfortunately, none of the few I tried really clicked with me. And actually... One of them... I mean she's probably in jail by now just based on my first interaction with her - not a very happy ending for her...

So, to end my ramble, yeah, I like the mall kiosks... Very good massages and on-par prices. The big companies have too much red tape. And the independents, have proven hard to find a good one.

Last edited by EmmaBlack3662; 11-19-2021 at 09:13 PM. Reason: I said neck, shoulders, and knees... Not only is that horribly awkward, but I meant neck, shoulders, back. Uh, yeah... lol
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 11:26 AM   #22
RudyWhite
Baby Member

Hey there! I totally get it. I also prefer going to spas for professional massages and other procedures. They just have a more relaxing atmosphere, and you can fully immerse yourself in the experience.
RudyWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 08:32 AM   #23
HH Maybe
Account Banned

Many times. Always very professional and no happy endings. I guess I'm going to the wrong places.

American male, 5'-08" tall

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares
HH Maybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 02:36 PM   #24
rhl
getDare Succubus

One January, I was doing inventory at Kohls
I noticed a pair of bluejeans in a pair of pants (these where returned an the person forgot about the gift certificate)
There loss for me a $75 massage at Massage Envy.
Old 04-15-2023, 06:22 PM   #25
SubBabyDoll

Yes I used to go regularly in my home state before moving and became good friends with the professional I went to who did deep tissue. I miss it!

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 08:55 AM   #26
tipenedju
Baby Member

As for the big professional chain places, I understand the weird vibes. All those upfront medical questions can be a turn-off. I believe any well-trained massage therapist should be able to read your body and give a great massage without all the hassle.
Those independent therapists on Craigslist can be hit or miss. And wow, sounds like you had an interesting encounter there! �� Personally, I'm a fan of the mall kiosks too. Good massages at fair prices, without all the red tape.
By the way, I also love going to spas! They're my go-to for self-care. Oh, and recently I discovered this place called Raw Beauty Aesthetics that offers filler treatment. You might want to check them out at https://rawbeautyaesthetics.com/serv...land-hills-ca/. Anyway, thanks for sharing your experiences.
tipenedju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 07:11 PM   #27
OffbeatDivine

Pre-covid I used to go almost monthly, since covid I've only gone like 2 or 3 times.

I usually go to the little fronts in the mall - not a mainstream place that wants all the medical history and blah blah blah. I like to just walk up, sit down, and get a message.
OffbeatDivine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk