Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2023, 12:01 PM   #1
cozycoyote

Female 28/female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/daddy in any place (strict)

28/female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/daddy in any place (strict)

Hi!

I’m a moderately experienced sub looking for a daddy/mommy type dom, preferably interested in humiliation, diapers, and ddlg, among many other things.

Kinky Me:
I love being embarrassed, talked down to, and belittled by someone strict. I don’t really consider myself a full-fledged little, as I’m mostly into abdl stuff from a humiliation perspective; however, I do think I have middle and/or pet leanings. I’m really hoping for someone interested in diaper training and forced regression, who’d be into treating me like a naughty little girl who can’t be trusted to make her own decisions.

In the same vein, I’m into being made to follow rules or a schedule, maybe even to the level of micromanagement, as well as childish punishments like writing lines and cornertime, or even being grounded, especially with a humiliating twist.

Control is the most important aspect of a d/s relationship to me, sexually and non-sexually. For instance, I’d love to have my orgasms controlled, but also a strict bedtime. Although I hate actually admitting it, I thrive with lots of structure and being held accountable. And, just to give you a heads up, I’m the most obedient when I’m kept horny and desperate to earn an orgasm.

Likes and limits are in my signature, but I’m very open to trying new things.

Toy wise, I have a decent amount, including a lush vibe, a hush plug, a vibrating anal dildo, two suction cup dildos, nipple clamps, and various other butt plugs.

Pics and vids are fine, once trust is established. However, I’m more than happy to prove I’m not a catfish when we start chatting.

What I’m looking for:

I’m very attracted to people with naturally take-charge, dominant personalities. Kind but firm.

I’d like someone who’s the right mix of caring and sadistic, who is able to handle occasional misbehavior. I certainly don’t consider myself a full-fledged brat—I have way to much of a praise kink for that lol—but I do sometimes like to push back a little against rules and restrictions, which is my way of saying that I want to be put in my place, reminded of who’s really in charge.

In my past d/s relationships, generally the safer I feel with someone, the less I feel a need to push buttons. At my core, I prefer being a good girl and making my dom proud.

I also want to be friends outside of the d/s dynamic. I may have a high sex drive, but I have no interest in chatting about nothing but sex 24/7. I’d like to know each other as people, and support each other through life things, highs and lows alike.

In an ideal world, you'd live on the East Coast, US (as do I), and perhaps be open to meeting someday. However, I'm very cool with online-only relationship as well.

Vanilla Me:

I’m 5’6’’, skinny but with a decent ass, blue-eyed, and have chin-length brown hair that I’m on the fence about cutting off or growing out further.

In life, I’m nerdy, introverted, and work from home. I love doing outdoorsy things, like hiking and camping, as well as traveling to new places. I’m also into cooking & baking, although I’m certainly better at the latter, and curling up with a good book.

I’m a big gaming fan, although I’m currently unable to do much due to the untimely passing of my PS4. Horror movies are my jam, bad ones and good ones alike.

You can message me here or on kik.

Thanks for checking me out

Last edited by cozycoyote; 06-04-2023 at 12:02 PM. Reason: formatting, lol
The following 6 users say Thank You to cozycoyote for this post:
Old 06-04-2023, 12:44 PM   #2
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Lovely ad, best of luck in finding the right person for you .

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Old 06-04-2023, 01:02 PM   #3
dave_richard

Hey, that's a great advertisement with a lot of details. I am interested in discussing this more with you. Have sent you a PM and a message on KiK.
Old 06-05-2023, 06:45 AM   #4
MasterMartin

Well written amd great introduction of yourself.
That nearly even sounds too perfect already
Too bad you are not my timezone as you stay in US.

But all the best on your search.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk