Old 03-27-2018, 07:53 AM   #181
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr_ska View Post
This is one I've actually done!

My Mistress teaches classes at loads of health clubs nearby, so I attended one late evening class one night. She was still packing everything up and everyone else had gone (including the other staff), and I was trying to get her in the mood for sex when we got home. She said we wouldn't because she didn't think I tried hard enough during her class, and somehow convinced me to strip and then I had to make up for what she thought was a poor performance on my part during the class before. We ended up having sex in the room after and I was so terrified someone would walk in (still to this day I don't know why I didn't stop, I guess maybe the mood, usually I would've). Turns out since she's a staff member, she had access to the club's programme that notifies your phone if anyone else is in the club/if anyone enters, and the security cameras. So it was actually risk-free, didn't know that at the time though!!
Thats incredibly sexy! That thrill fearing getting caught is an incredible erotic rush

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 06:49 PM   #182
TheMinnMan
getDare Devil

Question This is a very interesting thread.

Any fitness buffs that are recent GetDare joiners want to check in?
TheMinnMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 10:33 AM   #183
Wolf007
Account Banned

If i remember correctly, I've posted something about working out naked a few years ago...

Anyways, yes I've done that frequently in the past. More specifically when working out with weights. It's even more exciting to do when combined with wearing clamps or a plug (or other stuff that one finds exiting). In my opinion, especially for men, being aroused during a workout gives a great natural testosterone boost which benefits muscle growth!

So YAY for horny muscle growth!

Nowadays i still work out about three times a week but wearing some clothes most of the time. Although it still happens i switch to nude mode every now and then, we must keep the good juices flowing after all!!

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:54 AM   #184
DoublemintFlash

When the weather is warm, I like to workout naked in my garage. It's the best feeling in the world!

If there would be a gym in my area where one can work out nude, I would love to do it there.

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

PM Dares
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 05:13 AM   #185
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

I love working out naked. Usually I don’t get the chance to work our naked outside, but I have been for naked runs in rural areas before, and sometime I’ve done long swims in the sea naked.

I regularly do naked yoga at home

My friend growing up had a gym at home and sometimes for fun we used to work out naked together there

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HW1997 for this post:
Old 10-02-2020, 08:40 AM   #186
KellyinCali

I have been dared to do things naked, and i have done yoga a few times naked when my leggings were in the wash, it was fun (plus seeing myself in the mirror in those positions was pretty hot)

strip games

Interested in: Vibrators, anal, being with another girl, dominating another girl, bondage, blackmail, more to come
Dislikes/Wont do: Meet you, pics or video, pee/poo/vomit/social suicide, crossdressers, sissy boys

[COLOR="Black"]At this point I find I am more domme, and much more attracted to women (online and in person).
KellyinCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 10:19 AM   #187
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by HW1997 View Post
I love working out naked. Usually I don’t get the chance to work our naked outside, but I have been for naked runs in rural areas before, and sometime I’ve done long swims in the sea naked.

I regularly do naked yoga at home

My friend growing up had a gym at home and sometimes for fun we used to work out naked together there
Were you ever seen on them runs?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 03:55 PM   #188
littletinkle

I have once or twice. but Its not something I ever would do seriously. it a little on the embarrassing side. also hard to find space where I would be able to do it in the nude!
littletinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 01:44 PM   #189
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default as a kid

from age 15 to 23 --- i had a neighbor who at my age 15 caught me streaking thru the neighborhood at 3am...
Per getting caught i immediately got a bj.. (was already hard).
Per this she had me come over for years to do various tasks for her.

Always nude -- at one point she had me using her xhusbands weight equipment nude --- i often got hard from doing this in front of her...

Per this once i was doing safe stuff on equipment she would either bj, or jo me .. and for 8 years we fucked a lot..
I often would clean her pool or mow yard -- nude still though with shoes on
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 01:30 AM   #190
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Hey just wondering how many people have done this

Where have you done it? at home? or if you are more daring at a gym?

Also what kind of workout do you do?

I don't really work out often myself but I have done it naked, very very rare that I would though
I’ve done this at home multiple times. My mistress made me record myself doing a short 10 min workout naked

It was push ups, sit ups and burpees
I would be hard for most of it and it used to make her laugh watching my cock go everywhere hard

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 04:53 PM   #191
KinkyPleasures

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Hey just wondering how many people have done this

Where have you done it? at home? or if you are more daring at a gym?

Also what kind of workout do you do?

I don't really work out often myself but I have done it naked, very very rare that I would though
I have a gym in my basement as I enjoy working out. I have worked out naked. I actually like see my body and what muscles I’m using while working out. But I mostly work out in a women’s sports bra thong and tights. Still achieves the same thing but reminds me what I’m working out for. The better feminine looking body.
Tumblr: @my-bigender-and-kinky-life-blog
KinkyPleasures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 03:28 AM   #192
JimmyKarlo

I do it sometimes when I am home alone. Completely naked but with a chastity cage and a anal plug. Really spices up things. Having your cock and balls smashing around during push ups or jumping jacks or even squads is really teasing. Getting all sweaty and slutty on the floor. Combining it with some stretching in slutty positions add the rest. If the movement is right, one gets a nice anal message from it.
Normally I do it alone, although I sometimes which to get caught by the neighbors wife looking through the window.
I tried workout outside, with the same setup although not naked. But this didn’t do the job for me somehow yet.

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, heavy burning, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 26.02., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: Buttr 2nd stage
Last cum: 26.02.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 11:42 AM   #193
cyclist

When I was 18, at night, I used to strip off all my clothes and shoes and socks, get my key, go out, lock my door then hide my key in my garden to get later. Then I'd go for a run completely naked, even no shoes or socks, just barefoot. I'd do this every night, all year round whatever the weather.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 06:55 PM   #194
rhl
getDare Succubus

If I ever got into doing yoga, I know of a nude yoga class. It is only a 50 minute drive away
Old 06-20-2023, 09:55 AM   #195
patrickm

Default Working Out Naked

I used to do this quite a bit several years ago. When home alone, I would strip down and do an hour long workout in the living room. The first time I worked out naked, I was completely nude. But we had hardwood floors, so after that I wore shoes to keep from slipping. If I was really daring, I'd even open the window blinds. I kept a pair of shorts nearby in case a roommate came home. A few times during the summer, I even did a naked workout in the backyard.

When roommates were home, I would do a naked workout in my room. The door was closed but not locked. I always wondered what their reaction would be if they decided to enter without knocking, but they never did while I was working out naked.

I have occasionally gone for naked runs, but those aren't really workouts.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk