Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2023, 08:23 AM   #1
SlaveBoyT

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

23/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hello,
I’m T, a male 23 year old slave from Germany. If you are from a place far away please still consider me as I’m usually pretty flexible concerning the time of day and my sleep cycle. Physical info: 173m, 63kg

My goal is to become a better slave so it would be great to find someone who can train and guide me on my way. Something long term and someone with whom I can build up a good relationship would be ideal. Also I don't want anyone who doesn't take me seriously. Yes I am your submissive, your slave and your property but I do habe thoughts, opinions and concerns which are to be respected.

My likes include pain, nipple play, hidden public/outdoors (these two are kinks that I'm finding more and more interesting and exciting recently), cbt (which I'm not very good at yet), rules, tasks that depend on chance to a certain degree, anal, bondage, orgasm control, ice (cubes), candle wax, ...

My limits are urine, scat, permanent damage, full public, face (although I would probably be ok with showing myself wearing a head mask showing only my eyes and mouth after I've really built up the necessary trust), family, friends, crossdressing, messy, findom (which includes ruining clothes or something like that) and controlling uni or too much of my free time or other private issues or making me smoke etc.

My toys (so far): nipple suckers, a pair of clamps connected with a chain and with little teeth, two scissor clamps, e-stim plug, small plug, big plug, anal vibrator, some sort of anal beads, ball gag, ring gag, dildo, string, clothespins, ice cubes, candles and other things I might find around the house like a flat wooden brush or a belt etc.

Of course I am open to try out stuff that is new to me, however I might add it to my limits afterwards.

I currently live with my parents but we own a bigger house where I have my own floor including bedroom and bathroom so they are no problem as long as we keep it quiet while they are at home and awake.

Also: I’ve taken a break for a couple of months so it’s probably going to take a while to get my pain tolerance back up.

If you are interested or have any further questions please add me on Kik or Snapchat at SlaveBoyTforYou

Snapchat is definetly preferred.

Thanks in advance and all the best,
T.

Last edited by SlaveBoyT; 05-17-2023 at 05:06 PM.
The following user says Thank You to SlaveBoyT for this post:
Old 06-02-2023, 03:03 AM   #2
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

Nice ad. Have a bump!

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
The following user says Thank You to camgib for this post:
Old 07-14-2023, 08:20 AM   #3
SlaveBoyT

Default Bump

I’m still looking for someone. Also: I no longer use Kik, only Snapchat
Old 08-15-2023, 12:23 AM   #4
SlaveBoyT

Default 2nd bump

Bumping against because I’m still looking for someone
Old 09-15-2023, 12:02 AM   #5
SlaveBoyT

Default 3rd Bump

Still haven’t found someone unfortunately
Old 10-16-2023, 02:36 AM   #6
SlaveBoyT

Default 4th bump

I did find someone, however they seem to be ghosting me currently. So here I am again bumping this ad
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk