Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2023, 10:45 AM   #1
Blankzee
Account Banned

Default 18/M - Just turned 18 AMA

Just turned 18, barely legal, AMA. My story is I had my first orgasm back when I was 12 or something accidently and since then I have been into this. Its enjoyable and healthy!

Its my birthday and I'm going to college!!!

18/M Bi USA
Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Hates/Soft Limits/Hard Limits
PM Dares
Toys

Home Alone: NO
Please keep dares easy enough to do while other people are home.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:55 AM   #2
j.rev86

Welcome to getdare!

What about telling us your first kinky experience?
Old 06-12-2023, 07:03 PM   #3
Blankzee
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.rev86 View Post
Welcome to getdare!

What about telling us your first kinky experience?
It was accidental and it occured when I was very young, porobably 11 or 12 as I was going through puberty. I was in my pajamas and I couldnt stop playing with my dick, I had no idea why, I guess it was just bothering me (almost ertantly the first experience of being horny) .. my mother saw this and told me to stop playing with it, but I coudn't help it.. all my attention was focused on that intense sensation that I have felt for the first time.That same day, when I went to bed I was tossing and turning, feeling the effects of growing up and puberty hitting hard.. and eventually I must of flopped onto my stumach or something (cant remember) to come to the understanding that humping felt very satisfying. This is how I got my first orgasm. I cummed in my jammies, really enjoying how it felt but also concerned for my safety (it was, of course, fine), I told my mother and she replied "This is why I tell you not to play with it." she cleaned me up and sent me back to bed. From then on, that feeling never went away.. and being connected to the internet I was able to perform research and come to an understanding about more and more kinks and different things. I secretly bought sex toys from Ebay when I was 15 and kept it all hidden for 3+ years. Even though im of age now, I don't necessarily have to worry too much even though I still dont want my family finding out. 15-16 or so is when I experienced my first anal and everything, which again was a crazy experience.

Its my birthday and I'm going to college!!!

18/M Bi USA
Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Hates/Soft Limits/Hard Limits
PM Dares
Toys

Home Alone: NO
Please keep dares easy enough to do while other people are home.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk