Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2023, 03:26 PM   #34
Onherknees

Chapter 48

The first crack of the whip wraps itself around Lexi’s stretched torso before the leather tip strikes just below her right breast.

“One!” gasps Lexi following her orders to count.

“Two,” she squeals as the whip connects full power between her shoulder blades.

Mistress Yasmine takes her time. She isn’t stationary having picked an area to punish, instead she paces around Lexi occasionally letting fly with another strike to different parts of her body. Her stomach, her back, her butt her thighs all take a whipping as Lexi hangs helplessly.

“27!” Lexi cries as the whip makes a direct hit with her left nipple which brings a huge round of applause for the Mistress’ aim.

Lexi’s whimpers turn to groans and her groans turn to screams as more and more blows land on her soft skin. Red stripes rum all around her body, very few areas of silky white skin left unblemished by the assault.

“51!” yells Lexi in despair having convinced herself that the beating would stop at 50 but here it is continuing.

The whip keeps landing and as it does more and more of the strokes land on existing welts making the pain even worse.

“73!” Screams Lexi at the top of her lungs.

“What did you say?” asks Mistress Yasmine.

“73 Mistress,” repeats Lexi weakly.

“That was 72,” points out Mistress Yasmine, “I had intended to stop at 100 but you trying to cheat has changed my mind. Let’s start again at 1!”

The next strike hits with such ferocity on the tender side of Lexi’s ribcage that it takes Lexi’s breath away but she still manages a dejected “1”.

The pain becomes a constant agony that sees each strike blurring into one long agonising torture. Lexi is losing focus and as early as number 12 she miscounts again.

“From one again,” taunts Mistress Yasmine causing the entire audience to laugh at the unfortunate victim of their lust and sadism.

Lexi’s screams reach a crescendo as she once again reaches the number 18 after starting from one yet again but 19, 20, 21, 22 all seem to see the volume starting to fade. Lexi is feeling dizzy and faint, the room starts to spin as though she’s drunk. She wants to count and tries to focus but she can’t. Mistress Yasmine delivers three more blows that merely illicit a weak murmur from Lexi as she slumps in her bonds and her head flops forward. Two more strikes prove to the watching audience that Lexi has finally been whipped unconscious.

Her wrists are released from their bonds and she collapses like a dead weight onto the ground. The Grand Master sends two men to hoist her up and they carry her backstage to the sounds of manic applause echoing around the hall.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk