Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-03-2023, 08:21 PM   #31
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Today… let me just start by saying how very much I adore and trust this person…

Todays punishment was the most humiliating, disgusting and brutal thing I have done in just about forever. I was pushed much father than I though I could handle, however, my dom knew what I needed and could handle and trusted me to use the safe word we have set in place.
With all that said

I had to start of scrubbing my clit, and my spread open pussy with a bottle brush.
Hard and fast making it very red, and tender to the touch. Once he thought that was good enough, I had to clean my cunt with the same brush. It scraped and scratched going in and I begged him not to make me do it.
However he just told me to fuck it hard and fast,
When I was done I pulled the brush out and it was red with blood,

I thought the punishment was done, however he then had me scrub the outside and clit again but this time with the toilet brush,

Again I though we were done…

Sadly we were most definitely not. I had to put toothpaste on my clit, then my pussy lips, then masterbate with toothpaste on my fingers then fuck myself again with the bottle brush.

There was lots of begging and crying on my part. I was then allowed to wash off the toothpaste with the toilet water.

However a nice warm shower, a yummy salad for dinner and endless compliments and very soon some cuddles (after I finish my report)

This is definitely a punishment I do not recommend. Subs seriously do not “play” with someone if they push you past your limits, violate your consent, or don’t stop when you use your safe word. Your physical and mental health should always be your doms top priority. If it is not… leave…
I stayed far to long with a dom who did not deserve me…

And doms, consent consent consent (that is all)

My darling Dom, you know who you are, and I will forever be great full for the me you have set free….

Report done, now may I get the cuddles?
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk