Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 09:38 AM   #1
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Default What to know before you join getDare.com

Hello (new) fitness friends:

You must have stumbled here to getDare.com for a reason. Either a friend brought you here, you are looking for truths or dares, or you are looking for a S/M relationship, or a mixture of both, getDare.com is a great place to go while surfing to web.

Well you have looked around and have decided to get an account. That's great! We always like new members. Here is a few things to know or read before creating your account.

1. Make sure you read THE RULES before joining. For obvious reasons.

2. Make sure you read YOUR GETDARE ACCOUNT & YOU SERIES. They are very helpful.

3. Get acquitted with the mods. You can find them HERE. There, you can also learn how to report posts. That is also helpful.

4. Make sure you read LilAngel's ULTIMATE GUIDE TO GETDARE. It has a bunch of cool stuff including forum description stuff, to stuff about the chat, and everything else.

5. If you are thinking about using the chat, make sure you read that section in LilAngel's guide, but also be aware of the CHAT RULES. They are worth following

6. Be aware of the following. We cannot/will not delete your account, delete your posts or change your username. Think twice before posting your regular email address on here. Occasionally, we can edit posts (if you are nice to us of course) by reporting them, but they will still show up on google for a few days, or possibly weeks.

7. Finally, read the PRIVACY STATEMENT. It is listed on every page so it must be important. It has all the stuff about how we cannot delete posts and accounts on request plus other legal stuff

There is stuff on here I might have forgotten. I am sorry if I left that out. Make sure you lurk before posting if still unsure of the rules to make sure you understand on what goes on here for yourself. Remember quality is greater than quantity when it comes to posts.

I hope you enjoy yourself while surfing getDare.com!

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare

Last edited by Manbearpig; 04-11-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
getdare account, important, rules