Old 11-21-2018, 06:50 PM   #76
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janie89 View Post
I guess there is no interest in my series.
Not true. Count the visits!
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatcornbow for this post:
Old 11-22-2018, 09:59 AM   #77
Janie89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Not true. Count the visits!
I will continue the series. Next part is the party.
Janie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Janie89 for this post:
Old 03-24-2019, 12:36 PM   #78
destructor999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janie89 View Post
I will continue the series. Next part is the party.
I need to know what happens at the party! Please post part 6!

I can imagine the girls making him bend over so they can see his full ass. I also like how in previous parts he's been very close to cumming but hasn't fully done so. I'm just waiting for him to lose it and cover his penis in shame.

Tell me when next part is up please!
destructor999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:20 AM   #79
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Please go on with the story, love to read it.
Old 04-20-2019, 12:57 PM   #80
2bedared

Default Story

Best story I read on here shame it never ended would love to of read more
2bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 10:00 AM   #81
Janie89

Default sorry

Sorry I haven't posted more chapters. I have a bit of writing block. Any suggestions before I continue?
The following user says Thank You to Janie89 for this post:
Old 06-13-2019, 10:51 AM   #82
2bedared

Default Stripped

Hope it comes soon been waiting to find out what happened
Old 07-26-2019, 03:19 AM   #83
2bedared

Default Story

Kind of guessing this has finish and we are getting no more
Old 07-26-2019, 07:51 AM   #84
trying
getDare Sweetheart

wish this had happened to me
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 08:01 AM   #85
cristof69

nice story, very nice.

Limits : Anal, Blackmail, Hard Pain, Pee and Scat, Public, Face, Social Life, Pics, Public.
cristof69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 02:03 PM   #86
Janie89

Default STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 6

STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 6

I was now surrounded again by the remaining girls as we approached Judy's house. It was almost 11 am and the party guests would be arriving shortly according to Judy. We walked up the steps to the big house. I could tell it would be a very nice house and I couldn't help but notice they also had a backyard swimming pool. Judy took her key out and opened the front door and allowed the 3 other girls to go in first. She then turned to me and told me go inside as she smacked me on the ass. I entered this strange home not knowing what they had in store for me on this day!

It felt very weird being completely naked in a strange house with these 4 giggling girls all excited about the crazy situation I found myself in. I couldn't imagine what they had in mind for me and who else would see me in this condition. Just thinking about the possibilities made me very embarrassed and excited at the same time and my penis responded accordingly. I had quite a hardon and it was not lost on the girls. “Look at Peter's dick, guys!” Judy announced, “ Nice boner, Peter! We love it when your cock stands up like that and we can see your balls! Right, guys?” The other girls laughed at me while not taking their eyes off my dick. I started to notice that the girls were using the word “cock” now when referring to my penis even though Cindy preferred “wiener” or peepee” for some reason.

The birthday girl Cindy was especially excited and stood behind me and began putting her hands on my ass and rubbing gently. “I can't believe I am this close to a naked guy and I am allowed to touch him wherever I want. This has to be my best birthday ever”, she declared. “Peter, do you like being bare ass naked in our house? I can't wait for my friends to arrive. They will be so surprised to see the special guest of the party! Haha.” The other girls were nodding in approval and couldn't help but laugh at her words. When I asked Judy about my clothes, she told me that they were in a safe place and not to worry about them for now. She then told Cindy to take me to the upstairs bathroom where I was to take a shower before the party in preparation for the arrival of the other guests. Cindy proceeded to push me from behind up the stairs smacking my bare ass all the way to the bathroom with my boner leading the way. I must have been quite the sight- a 16 year old guy being led through a house totally bare naked by an 11 year old girl.

Cindy joked that I was a naughty boy for being bare assed in her house and not covering up my dick, balls and ass. “I thought I wasn't allowed to cover up! I don't want anyone else to see those pictures!” I said. Cindy just laughed and said she was kidding and told me that Judy said I had to do everything they said and since they saw me totally naked and saw everything I had, there was no reason to cover up anyway. Cindy told me to take a shower quickly and that she would be back with a towel in a few minutes. “Make sure you are squeaky clean, Peter, and make sure you wash your peepee and bum and your balls too! Haha.” she said. She left the bathroom giggling as I began taking my shower. My dick was still hard and I fought the urge to masturbate right there and then. I shampooed my hair and washed all my parts thoroughly imagining what these girls had planned for me for the day. I was hoping to get some clothes but something told me that wasn't going to happen for a while. I have to admit that I was excited about the possibilities and scared to death at the same time.
The following 5 users say Thank You to Janie89 for this post:
Old 03-13-2020, 06:49 PM   #87
Janie89

Default STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 7

Stripped By Girls Part 7

Cindy told me to take a shower quickly and that she would be back with a towel in a few minutes. “Make sure you are squeaky clean, Peter, and make sure you wash your peepee and bum and your balls too! Haha.” she said. She left the bathroom giggling as I began taking my shower. My dick was still hard and I fought the urge to masturbate right there and then. I shampooed my hair and washed all my parts thoroughly imagining what these girls had planned for me for the day. I was hoping to get some clothes but something told me that wasn't going to happen for a while. I have to admit that I was excited about the possibilities and scared to death at the same time.

Cindy walked in the bathroom as I was getting out of the shower but she was not alone. A young girl was with her carrying a large towel. I quickly covered my dick and balls with my hands as the girls approached me. "Oh my God, Cindy! I can't believe there's a naked guy in your bathroom! Where did he come from? Who is he? This is amazing!" she said. Cindy introduced the young girl to me explaining that her name was Christine and that she was her cousin who came for the birthday party. She looked even younger than Cindy and my embarrassment was obvious to both them as they both were giggling a lot. Cindy explained that I was 16 years old and briefly told her how I was tricked into getting naked for them at the park and the subsequent humiliating events of the last 2 days.

Cindy took the towel from her cousin and proceeded to wrap it around my waist which I appreciated a lot, I must say. Luckily, I had not been exposed to Christine at this point as I managed to keep my hands tightly secured to my crotch area. I was still dripping wet from the shower and wanted to dry off using the towel but I didn't want them, especially the new girl, to see me totally bare naked. Cindy decided she was going to help me get dry and told me to turn around which I did after a few seconds. I realized I had to do whatever any of these girls said because I was being blackmailed based on the fact that they all had incriminating pictures and videos of me that left nothing to the imagination. I still had the towel wrapped around me as I had my back to them. With everything that was happening, I could not prevent my penis from reacting to the situation. Here I was in a bathroom with 2 young girls with just a towel around my waist. I had developed quite a hard on and I had to thank the Lord that I was facing away from them. It formed quite a tent in the towel. With embarrassment comes excitement and this was getting more and more common the more time I was spending with all these girls.

As I waited to see what was going to happen next, Cindy went on to explain that Christine would be visiting for a few days. She was 10 years old and her mom had just dropped her off. "Chris, this is Peter by the way. I already told you he's 16 and he likes to do naughty dares! " Cindy told her. Christine couldn't help but giggle as she looked intently to see what would happen next. "Wow, Cindy, I can't believe I'm in a bathroom with an older guy just wearing a towel. I almost saw more before you gave it to him but he was covering up. I almost saw his bum but he didn't turn around. Did you really see him bare naked in the park? That must have been so cool. I'd love to see that for sure. I've never seen a boy naked before. Haha." Cindy said," He doesn't look like any boys we know, Cindy!
You should see his wiener! It's huge. Haha. The more they talked about me the more my dick was responding under the towel. I was rock hard and so aroused. It was clear that as embarrassed as I was, being exposed to these girls was becoming very exciting. The exhibitionist in me was dictating my actions at this point and to be honest I was curious as to what Cindy was going to do next.

The 2 girls continued to laugh at my expense as I waited. Cindy put her hands on my ass which of course was covered by the towel and began rubbing as if she was drying me. I must say it felt good. She then put her arms around me and loosened the towel from the front. Laughing she grabbed the towel and stretched it out away from my body but continued to cover me from any exposure to her cousin. Christine was beside herself with laughter as Cindy was teasing her at my expense of course. "Should I drop the towel Chris! You wanna see his naked bum?" she asked. "Do it, Cindy! Do it! I dare you! " her cousin replied. "It's crazy that he lets you do this. You're so lucky." It's true that I was allowing her or any of the girls to do anything they wanted at this point. Cindy then had a peek at the front of me and couldn't help but notice my erection as I stood naked except for the towel that she was holding in front of my ass. "Woohoo, Peter! I see something I shouldn't be seeing! Haha. " By now Christine was so excited she couldn't contain herself any longer. "C'mon. Drop that towel or I'll pull it away myself!" Cindy continued to tease her by putting one hand on my naked ass and slapping it a few times while still keeping me covered holding on to the towel with her other hand and laughing hysterically. I couldn't believe that a 10 year old girl was that interested in seeing me naked but then again a few girls her age and younger had reacted the same way earlier.

I knew that I wouldn't be covered for much longer so I prepared myself for the unveiling so to speak. All at once, I heard footsteps in the hall and 4 more girls entered the bathroom- the older sister Judy and her 3 friends. They all laughed as they saw what was going on. "What's going on here, Cindy!" He should have been ready by now. She didn't even wait for an answer. She grabbed the towel from her sister's hands and handed it to one of her friends leaving me stark naked in the bathroom with my ass on display to the 6 girls and a very excited Christine staring and laughing hysterically. Based on her reaction, they all realized that this was the first time that the 10 year old Christine was seeing a naked guy and they made sure she saw it all! Judy grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around exposing me to Christine and the others from the front this time. My hard on was sticking straight out and throbbing wildly as they all exploded in laughter. "Oh my God!, screamed Christine. "I see his wiener and everything! Haha. He's totally bare naked!! This is so cool!" The older girls surrounded me and pushed me closer to her so that my dick was touching her legs, her butt with her swatting at my dick. They dared her to touch me all over and that is exactly what she did. I was touched everywhere: my dick, my balls, my ass. My dick could not have been harder at this point and I just let it all happen. A young girl basically molesting me as the others laughed at my expense. How embarrassing! How exciting! How I didn't cum on the spot is beyond me. Judy announced that we should all go downstairs now suggested that the new girl got the honors of leading me. She proceeded to take my cock and had Christine grab it and lead me down the stairs pullling it as we went. Some of the others couldn't help but smack my naked ass behind me laughing all the way.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Janie89 for this post:
Old 03-14-2020, 05:22 PM   #88
Janie89

Default STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 8

Stripped By Girls Part 8

Judy announced that we should all go downstairs now and suggested that the new girl got the honors of leading me. She proceeded to take my cock and had Christine grab it and lead me down the stairs pulling it as we went. Some of the others couldn't help but smack my naked ass behind me laughing all the way. As we reached the bottom of the long staircase, Cindy declared, "This is gonna be the best birthday party I ever had! What do you think of Peter, Chris? Did you ever think you would get to see a guy totally bare naked and touch a guy's wiener?" I was told by Judy to wait for further instructions and just stood there with Cindy and Christine as the others went to another part of the house. Christine let go of my dick, just stared at it intently and said, "Oh my God, Cindy, it's amazing. He's just standing here in front of us with nothing on and I can see everything! Woohoo."

The 2 young girls were talking about me as if I wasn't there and that was very humiliating not to mention the fact that I was totally stark naked just a few inches away from them. To make matters worse, I had a huge erection sticking straight out at them which was not lost on the girls. I had given up trying to cover up at this point and was resigned to my fate having no idea what awaited me in the next few hours in this strange house with girls I didn't really know and a lot younger than me. I didn't have too many secrets from them, however, at least in the physical sense.

Finally, Christine decided to address me directly when she asked why my wiener was so big, hard and sticking out. I was at a loss for words however before Cindy laughed and told her that Judy explained to her that when guys get excited or embarrassed their wieners get big and hard!
"Are you excited Peter or are you embarrassed, haha?" she asked me. Christine added," You should be embarrassed, Peter! You are all the way bare bum naked in front of us with your big peepee showing! Haha. Shame,Shame, haha." Cindy then went on to explain that they liked seeing me naked and touching an older guy was the coolest thing in the world. She then told me to turn around for them because they wanted to see my ass. Giggling hysterically, they made me bend down and both took turns rubbing my ass. I have to admit the sensation was marvelous having their soft hands on my naked ass as my dick was throbbing. They both erupted in laughter when they noticed they could see my balls and cock from behind when I was bent over. Asking me to turn around again, they couldn't help but notice my big cock sticking out so that my balls were visible. They both just pointed and laughed at what they were seeing. When I asked about my clothes, Cindy told me that Judy would explain more about that in a minute.

At that moment, Judy and her 3 friends joined us. Judy had the towel in her hand and to my surprise, gave it to me. I promptly wrapped it around my waist as the group of girls. voiced their disappointment. Judy said," Don't worry, guys. He won't have it on for long! Trust me. I just think Pete needs a little break judging by how big and hard his dick is! I think he likes being bare naked in front of us!" The youngest girl Christine replied," I like seeing him without clothes on too!!!" as all the girls laughed.

I had stayed pretty quiet up until then but I just had to find out what their plans were for the day. Judy explained that it was Cindy's birthday party and so far Judy and her friends Millicent,Katie, and Allie, plus cousin Christine were present and they were just waiting on Cindy's 6 friends. Apparently they would be arriving in 2 separate cars driven by 2 mothers. I voiced my concern about the situation. "If you're having a party with all these girls and 2 adults then why do you need me here? Obviously, you can't have a guy naked in your house, can you? I doubt the moms would approve! If you want me to stay, I can always get dressed and help out, serving, etc." I thought I was saved when Judy explained that the girls were being dropped off and the moms would not be staying. She went on to say that it was girls only party and that the parents trusted Judy and her friends to take care of everything and keep the girls safe especially in the pool. "Peter, you will be helping out. We can use your help serving the pizza and the drinks and the cake, etc. We also have games planned and we will need you there too. Trust me. The girls will have a great time and so will you! I hope. Haha." With that, all the girls giggled up a storm and seemed to know a lot more than I did.

At that moment, we could hear the sound of a car coming up the driveway. Judy told the 2 younger girls to take me into the garage and wait there until the moms left. She didn't want to take any chances of me being seen by the ladies in case they entered the house. Cindy and Christine both grabbed a hand each and took me towards a door that led to the garage. I still had my towel wrapped tightly around my waist. It looked like Judy had figured out everything and I was resigned to the fact that I was going to play a major part in this 11 year old girl's birthday party. Cindy and Christine could not contain their excitement knowing that the other girls were arriving. We could hear excited female voices coming from the driveway and the sound of another car arriving. "They're here! This is gonna be the best birthday ever!" Cindy declared. "Are you excited Christine? Are you excited Peter?" Christine jumped up and down but I was at a loss to say anything. With that, Cindy suddenly grabbed my towel and threw it to Christine leaving me totally bare naked once again. They were playing keep away with it as I chased them around the garage trying to retrieve it. My dick and balls were flopping all around as I tried to grab the towel from then. Of course they were laughing their heads and taunting me with comments like: " Woohoo,I see your wiener, Pete! Oh my God, a naked man is chasing me! Nice peepee ,Peter! Look at that bare bum! I see his balls, Cindy! Haha. " It looked like the girls were starting their games early with me. I finally managed to grab the towel and quickly wrapped it around myself just before Judy opened the door to the garage and announced, "All the girls are here and Mrs. Chambers and Mrs. Burton are gone!" Cindy and Christine were told to get their bathing suits on and join the others on the patio as soon as possible. After they left, Judy proceeded to give me the lowdown on what was to happen next.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Janie89 for this post:
Old 03-14-2020, 05:52 PM   #89
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the updates, I'm loving this story

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 03-14-2020, 05:56 PM   #90
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Looking forward to the next part

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk