Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-28-2014, 05:45 PM   #1
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

World Outdoor Dares,

Right now it's currently raining hard outside my house and it's cold as well. I am feeling in the mood for some dares right now. I live in a forest like area so there is a slim chance I might get caught. I'll do most dares within my limits.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:50 PM   #2
douglas_b

Do my Walk Through Woods Dice Dare 2
Woodland Adventure[/CENTER]
douglas_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:51 PM   #3
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Can I interest you in my 5-step program for exhibitionists? There's still custom days to win, too.
Have a look HERE.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:57 PM   #4
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas_b View Post
3. 10 points
I picked..
5 - shoes
5 - boxers

6. 50 points
15 points
- Masturbate, but stop just before you cum
- Stand naked for 1 minute with your eyes closed
I'll do that 5 times,

4. Walk 10 minutes away
1. 5 points
5 points
- Do 10 pushups and 10 jumping jacks
- Try and climb a tree
- Spank yourself hard with a branch 5 times
- Shout out loud "I'm naked!!!"
I'll do that once,

6. What you are wearing right now.

I'll do this in a little bit, thanks!

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
Old 03-28-2014, 06:00 PM   #5
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
Can I interest you in my 5-step program for exhibitionists? There's still custom days to win, too.
Have a look HERE.
This sounds fun! I'll probably start this tomorrow or Sunday and get back to you.

Old 03-28-2014, 06:04 PM   #6
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpropel View Post
This sounds fun! I'll probably start this tomorrow or Sunday and get back to you.
I'm happy to hear that. Hope you enjoy it.
Have fun and don't catch a cold.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:23 PM   #7
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Okay here is my report for the Walk Through Woods Dice Dare 2,

Okay so I got my boxers and some old rain boots, and I didn't bring anything else with me. I walked about a couple minutes away from my house following a small road that I knew would be a good-some what secluded spot. I was about 7-8 feet away from the road as I picked this spot. It wasn't really that secluded at all, but I was up for a challenge. I squatted down and started to masturbate. I was already very hard knowing I could be spotted any second. The road I was near by had a sharp turn on one side so I can't see if a car is coming or not. The other side I did have some time to where if I a car came by I could hide. Anyway I was masturbating and did my first edge. I stood up with my eyes closed hoping to not get caught. The rain started to pour down harder and I was trying to listen if a car came by but the sound of the rain was too powerful. I counted the seconds in my head. Once the time was up I repeated the same steps 4 times and loved every minute of it. On the 4th one while I was masturbating, I saw a car come by the side where I had some time to hide. Luckily I don't think it saw me and I continued to finish my edges. The rain started to slow down now but the wind wasn't easing up any time soon. Now I got myself a good distance away from the road and but close enough to where I could still see it and follow it. I counted the time in my head and when 10 minutes was up I ended up near the backyard of a house. I was a good distance away from it however so I blended in with the woods. I started my second dare set with 10 jumping jacks. Only thing bad about it was my rain boots were full of water and my black boxers were soaked. The 10 push ups I had to do it on the muddy ground but was easy as well. I then saw a small tree close to me and decided to climb it. I failed miserably and landed on my backside into the mud barely getting up it. I then looked around for a branch and found a good medium-ish sized branch that was thick but not that long. The 5 spanks felt amazing, but then I realized that house was still there. I shouted "I'm naked!!!", and ran my ass out of there. I don't think anyone heard me so I proceeded to jog back home as the rain started to die down again. I didn't think there was any point going back to my 1st spot so I just went straight home and took the secluded way. I went to the back side of my house and I masturbated till I came in my boxers. That was amazing!

Thanks again for the dare

Old 03-28-2014, 07:30 PM   #8
douglas_b

Wow sounded exciting. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the detailed report.

If you're looking to try something else another time, you could have a look at this one.
Woodland Adventure[/CENTER]
douglas_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:35 PM   #9
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas_b View Post
Wow sounded exciting. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the detailed report.

If you're looking to try something else another time, you could have a look at this one.
Gland you enjoyed the report. That dare sounds cool as well, I'll do that in the future because as of know, it's turning dark and the rain is coming down very HARD.

Advertisements
Kink Talk