Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-12-2020, 05:34 PM   #1
Silvana

Default Groped and subtly dominated by these weird women.

I am 44 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 17 years and have a 15 year old daughter ! I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed(i have very large breasts) i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby.

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. About a year ago I was at Costco with my and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!" I don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly.

Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks – something I have no control over. I can’t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was ‘too short’ or ‘too tight’, or there was something wrong with my dress-sense.

My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband even doesn't allow me to talk to other guys. The irony is that all this time my husband is been afraid of men – when really, it was a short, skinny older women he should have feared. My husband doesn't want me around other guys, so i only attend these all female events..

I wanted to start a book club, ever since I saw a book club scene in the beginning of season 3 of Lost. So about 10 months ago i started this women-only book club.

First book club meeting.

I had event on Facebook with 16 women "going". We decided to take turns hosting which means - your home, your book pick, and you provide food. This woman Deb who is a bed and breakfast innkeeper offered to host the first meeting at her place. So we met there. I arrived there. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on.

There were 16 women in their 40s and 50s mingling outside waiting for it to start. This skinny really short like 5 ft 3 ugly pale face creepy brown eyes thin lips light brown haired with Chin-Length haircut kinda masculine woman in her mid 50s walked up to me and said " Hi. My name is Ruth. You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant. Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. The size difference between us is beyond comical. You are the tallest woman here. You are towering over everybody " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman. Also all other women there were shorter than me. I was really towering.

"I am unemployed and broke. I am 53 year old and I have always been poor I don't know how to make money. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. I live in my cousin's garage. But i read alot. I have read well over 500 books. That is why i joined your book club". she told me. Then i saw this B&B innkeeper host Deb.
"Holy shit she looks like a short skinny ugly effeminate man."

That was the very first thought that came into my head as I laid eyes upon this B&B innkeeper woman Deb for the very first time. I was surprised. On her FB photos she looked taller, younger and more feminine.

It wasn't just that she was short like 5ft2 tall, she was skinny and masculine! She was in her late 50s. She had short red hair, thin lips, green eyes, ugly freckled face.
she was wearing this ugly gray unisex suit and flat shoes.

I walked over to this innkeeper small woman Deb and I introduced myself to her. We started talking about the book club. .

About 5 minutes later we entered in this like living room.. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. One short skinny shorthaired asian- looking woman in her late 40s asked me" Why are you so overdressed? You look so glammed up. ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.

The women started claiming seats and i was lucky enough to claim a large green living room chair. This small skinny Chin-Length haircut pale weird woman Ruth walked towards me and asked me.

"Hey, you mind if I squeeze in here."

"Who me?" i said.

"Haha, yes big woman" she laughed.

"Sure."

Ruth eased her body in beside me on my left side. A tight fit in the chair. The chair was luxurious for one but a tight squeeze for two. As Ruth sat down i felt her right arm rub against my left arm.

I was kinda nervous. Then this small ginger host Deb got up from her chair and started her discussion about the book she choose(Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks).
And then Ruth took her arm off her lap and placed it in the small gap between our thighs. I felt her hand sitting there touching the sheer lace hold up nylon stockings that i wore. Ruth acted normal. I guessed she was just changing positions.

The small ginger host Deb just kept rambling on about the book.

Suddenly i felt Ruth's hand lift off my thigh and slide behind the small of my back and lock onto my far side. Ruth looked at me, smiled and whispered "Sorry big woman its a little crowded, do you mind?"

"No that's fine." I reluctantly answered with smile on my face. A mask that did not betray my inner turmoil. Ruth shifted and moved a little closer to me so that she was completely nestled against my left side. She squeezed me in closer.

I looked around. I looked at each person in the room. No one even glanced at me. They were all listening this ginger host Deb. She just kept rambling on about the book. She was speaking about the book so, of course, everyone had been looking at her . I was pretty sure now that Ruth was not just getting comfortable.

I felt Ruth stroke the side of my stomach. Touching and lightly feeling what she could. And i did nothing but focus on the uncomfortable feeling of her fingers rubbing across my side.

Her fingers twirled and stroked my side. And she kept extending the reach of her stroke. Her touch had initially been local but as the host Deb went on with her discussion Ruth moved her hand all over my side where she could reach. Suddenly i felt one of the fingers of her hand on my side had extended and was stroking the underside of my right breast. I felt uncomfortable so i got up and said "i just need to stretch my legs." I started circling the room. The ginger host Deb finally finished her discussion about the book and sat on her chair. Then i asked these women to talk about the book.

As I walked from woman to woman, all of a sudden i tripped on my heels , throwing my entire body off balance and on my way towards the ground the small ginger Deb reached out for me, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards her. My ass grounded itself into her lap.

I took a moment to realize what happened and the position I'm in. I begin to lift myself but Deb's right arm was firmly secured around my lower torso. I looked back at her to catch a small grin planted on her face I tried to lift myself off of this weird small ginger Deb's again before being pulled back down on her.

"You are so heavy Silvana, but your place is here on my lap. You are our book club president" she said jokingly. " Sit back and relax."

So i just kept sitting on this small skinny ginger older woman Deb's lap facing forwards away from her. I felt really awkward because i am not a touchy feely person so sitting on people's laps isn't something I'd usually do. I sat on her lap for 20 minutes or so, while Deb was resting her hands on my hips, feeling slightly awkward about it..

TO BE CONTINUED
Silvana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Silvana for this post:
Old 11-12-2020, 06:18 PM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Please do keep them coming. You have me hooked.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 07:27 PM   #3
Silvana

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
Please do keep them coming. You have me hooked.
Then i finally got up from this small skinny ginger older woman Deb's lap i walked forward and started my discussion about the book. I finished my discussion, but the conversation about the book continued. I contributed to the chatter, but there was not available chair for me. Five women were crammed onto the couch. Other 11 women were sitting on the chairs. I just didn't want to sit next to this creepy touchy feely pale small woman Ruth on the large green living room chair, i didn't want to seat on Deb's lap, so i just stood there in the middle of the living room. .

Then this pale small woman Ruth got up and started kinda circling the room, but she stopped behind me. She just stood behind me. All of a sudden I felt her hand rest on my upper back, I tensed up but i didn't move away from it. The contact had been deliberate, nothing like an accidental brush of the hand that can happen in such situations.

I let out my breath and willed myself to relax.

This pale small woman Ruth must have mistaken the lack of a vocal protest as a positive sign and placed her other hand on my back, and she started slowly rubbing her both hands up and down my back. I looked around the immediate area in the room, and some women were watching me stand still as my back is rubbed by this strange small old pale woman Ruth. My lack of protest must have only served to boost her confidence, so she just kept slowly rubbing her both small hands up and down my back.

The conversation about the book ended, all the women got up from the chairs and the couch and started mingling. Then this weird small woman Ruth stopped rubbing my back, moved around in front of me, started to rub my upper arms with her both hands and said to me .

“ Big woman I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing.Big woman, you have a beautiful blouse. you are so shiney. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. You are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman. ”
."

"I'm sorry Ruth, do I have a sign on me that says it's okey to stroke me? I'm very fond of my personal space Ruth." I replied, but she just proceeded to rub my upper arms with her both hands. Than I said " I need to pee." Ruth finally stopped rubbing my upper arms and said" Ok Big woman." and walked over to this other woman. I went to the restroom.
."

I got back from the restroom. It was snowing heavily outside. This small ginger host Deb walked over to me and said "You are not arrogant Silvana. You are letting this poor woman Ruth to touch you. You are a good woman. Ruth is just fascinated with you. She is just showing appreciation for your height, elegance and clothes. Just let her. You are much taller and bigger than any woman here. You are everything that these women here are not. You are a massive woman. You are a sophisticated, elegant, upper middle class, tall woman.Ruth is just fascinated. Lets eat "

Than she told the women to go to the dining room. This weird ginger old small woman Deb let me walk ahead of her, only put her right hand on my right hip and run it down my ass, giving it a quick pat. In the dining room she sat next to me on this big dining table.

Than this short skinny old pale satin toucher woman Ruth sat next to me on my left side. She said "big woman i must sit next to you" .

I was stuck seated between the two small skinny older masculine weird touchy feely women. Their conversation started out friendly enough, with a lot of questions about my personal life. But their "touchy feely" demeanor was making me uncomfortable. Ruth, on my left, started with the rubbing of my arm. Then her right hand rested on my back and then was placed on my waist. Then her left hand ended up touching my knee. On my right side, Deb's left hand occasionally rested on my shoulder as she spoke to me, but her eyes mostly spoke to my chest.

Ruth's and Deb's hands were all over me. I was trapped between the two weird women. Their conversation and their touching were relentless, and i endured it. Ruth's left hand was rubbing my leg over my skirt, Deb's right hand was resting on my outer thigh, and both of them had their other hand on my shoulder and waist. My legs were crossed so their hands were sliding onto my right outer thigh then moving upwards.

I was acutely aware of the "touchy feely" hands . Ruth's right hand was on my hip as she faced me, and her left hand was on my leg under the table. Deb, on my right, put her whole arm around me and rested her left hand on my left shoulder. Her right hand was still resting on my thigh.

I was bold enough to slide my hands under the table, place them on the two hands on my thighs, and push them away. This kept them at bay for a moment, but then Deb slipped her right hand under my left armpit, reaching far enough around for her fingers to be grazing the side of my breast . Ruth's hand dropped down below my hip, patting the top of my ass.

I tried to wiggle my way out of the hand grazing my left breast, then i tried to push it away with my right hand. But in the meantime, two hands ended up on my thighs again. Again i pushed the hands off my thighs, but Deb countered by moving her right hand up my waist, and grabbing a quick handful of my right breast. I felt Ruth's right hand roam over my back and , over the top of my ass. It was a battle, with me pushing their hands away from one place, only to have another hand placed somewhere else.

Lunch was finally served, and Ruth and Deb finished their meals fast and returned their complete attention to groping me. With knowing looks from other women, i just couldn't stop them. Deb's left hand was back around under my arm, freely squeezing my left breast. Ruth's hand relentlessly rubbed my back and upper ass.

I kept trying to push the hands away without being offensive, but the hands kept groping and rubbing. I finished my lunch. The next moment both hands stopped groping me, I looked at the ginger Deb and the pale woman Ruth in turn, they were grinning at me and I felt relieved that they had stopped.

"in the living room ladies." the ginger Deb suddenly said..

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Silvana; 11-13-2020 at 07:36 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Silvana for this post:
Old 11-14-2020, 07:39 PM   #4
Silvana

I got up and walked fast into the living room, but this weird small ginger Deb came up from behind and stood next to me and once again placed her hand on my left shoulder and said, "So Silvana what is your favourite book genre?"

I responded after eyeballing Deb's hand but pretending not to be bothered by the contact, "It would be hard for me just to list an overall favourite genre.I really don’t have a particularly “favourite” genre, there are so many to choose from ".

"You should totally read Use of Weapons... it is, in my very humble opinion, Banks' masterpiece. Silvana i have ideas about our book club. I am so glad that i joined this book club. This is AMAZING! It is exactly what I want. I actively choose to read a broad spectrum of books.Have you read The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula Le Guin? It's one of my all time favourite Scifi novels, and it's a classic. The SciFi setting serves only to place the narrative in a world by which an exploration of gender roles can be made which wouldn't be possible in a novel set on earth, without being too much one way or another." Deb said and casually let her hand slide down across my shoulder and collar bone to my upper breast. "Ah Yeah. I will definitely read that book" i responded wiggling away from Deb's touch and looking at her smiling face," I need to pee". Deb crossed her arms and said, "Ok Silvana." and walked over to this other woman. I went to the restroom..

I got back from the restroom and sat down on this chair in the living room. The small old ginger Deb walked up to me and said. "Make sure you read The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula Le Guin."

"Of course." I replied, as the ginger Deb stood behind . Her stomach was right behind my head.

The ginger Deb reached out and started massaging my shoulders. I started to object, but she interrupted me. "You know Silvana... I think you're a wonderful person. I really do. I am glad to join this book club."

" thank you for the compliment, but..." I moved her hands off my shoulders, but she immediately put them back and massaged my shoulders deeper. I felt this small masculine ginger woman Deb showing her dominance over me. She was rubbing my shoulders harder, more forcefully. I started to get up, but the ginger Deb pushed me back down in the chair. She just kept rubbing my shoulders for like 5 minutes. Then she stopped rubbing my shoulders and said"Well, I think we'd all enjoy a coffee as we start off the discussion about this book club future activities. Silvana, would you be a dear and fetch it for us?"

All the women looked up at me, clearly wondering what I would do. I decided it was better that I went willingly, and got up to leave the room. As I stood the ginger Deb mumbled without looking up at me "Black with one sugar." and sat on my chair.

I walked in the dining room to a coffee machine filled with shame. Why was I the one getting coffee when I should be in the room talking about the book? I am the book club president. Why did I let this small skinny creepy ginger Deb control me like that? I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. This was my first time getting groped. My lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all.

I walked back with the coffees determined to get my dignity back. I had expected snickers when I came in but the women did not even look up from the discussion they were having about the book club activities. I was going to just put the coffees on the table for everyone to get for themselves but wanted to make sure the ginger Deb got the right one so I brought it to her. She grunted what I assume was a thanks, and I decided I may as well give the others theirs as well. I walked carefully over to the small pale woman Ruth to give her the double cream she asked for and while I walked away i was shocked to feel her hand reach over and gently squeeze on my bottom. I almost reflectively reached back to shoo her hand away but carrying six coffees I was in no position to do so. I moved away quickly , then realized I should have said something. I felt it would be a little silly since I was now well out of her reach.

I walked down the hall and brought back six coffees. I had not even placed the coffees on the table when I felt a light slap on my ass and realized that it was indeed this small weirdo pale woman Ruth taking advantage again. The slap was subtle enough that I didn't want to make a scene, but I did whisper to to a grinning pale woman to cut it out. Again there was not available chair for me. Five women were crammed onto the couch. Other 11 women were sitting on the chairs. .

"Come here and sit on my lap Silvana." Deb said.

"No i am too big and heavy. You are too small and skinny" I told her.

"That's okay. You are so heavy Silvana, but your place is here on my lap. You are our book club president. You're just going to sit on my lap, aren't you?" She patted her lap and gestured for me to come over and sit down.

"No, I can't."

"Why not?"

"Look, I'm not sitting on your lap." She looked stunned. I didn't want to seat on Deb's lap, so i just stood there in the middle of the living room for the next like 10 minutes the conversation about the book club future activities continued. I contributed to the chatter . I was circling the room. Than i suggested they wrap up. So the meeting ended, but these women got up from their chairs and started mingling and hugging each other.

This short like 5ft4 skinny short haired Asian looking woman in her late 40s(who asked me why am i so overdressed and glammed up) walked up to me, and said "Mrs book club president my name is Judy. I know that you are a small business owner. You could hire me in your store. I beg you. I want a job I want to earn. I'm starting to get depressed and sometimes I don't want to do anything but sleep on my bed all alone. I really need help." .

" I have enough employees. Sorry i just can't hire you" I answered to her.

"Why? Because i am not white? " she asked. .

"No. I just have enough employees. I am not racist. Actually i love Asian culture and food. " I answered to her..

"I am not Asian. I am a full blooded Ojibwe from Leech Lake Indian Reservation. .You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. You stupid overdressed cow. ". she angrily told me. She immediately became outraged and upset at me. "Are you fucking kidding me? I am a fucking person. I don't give a fuck what you think about me or what bullshit racist reasons you give me for not hiring me ." She accused me of racism, but i just said "I am not a racist."

Then this angry small Ojibwe woman Judy said" Wow Silvana your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free."

"Can i touch your breasts." she gestured vaguely in my direction.

"My breasts?" i repeated in surprise. My hands rose up to unconsciously cover my chest.

"Yes, they're perfect!"Ojibwe Judy said with great enthusiasm. " I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "

"You want to touch " I swallowed, "my breasts"

"Yes, yes!" Judy said. " You don't mind do you Silvana?"

I hesitated, frowning as i tried to think through what she had just suggested.

"Okay " i said finally, after all i was physically stronger than this small skinny Native American woman Judy.

"Wonderful!" Judy said happily. She immediately reached out with her both hands and grabbed hold of my breasts , giving them a squeeze through my blouse and bra. "Very nice," she said, "your breasts are perfect."

Ojibwe Judy ran her hands all over my breasts.

She then started to squeeze my breasts through my clothing, letting her fingers sink into the soft mound of my breasts. Judy hefted my breasts up in her palms, feeling the weight of them, and then resumed squeezing and groping.
I remained still as a statue, standing silently as this small Ojibwe woman Judy squeezed and groped my breasts in front of other women in the middle of this living room. I avoided any eye contact, the whole situation was making me feel rather uncomfortable..

Native American Judy did her best to look thoughtful as she rolled my tits around in her palms,

"Okay Silvana," she said after about three or four minutes of fondling my breasts" i gotta go to the restroom" she went to the restroom. The small ginger Deb approached me from behind. I gasped as she put her arms around my waist.

She said, "We are all admiring you Silvana. You are dressed in all this satin. You are everything we are not. Ruth is right. You are a big woman. You are a massive woman. You are much taller and bigger than any woman here. This beautiful satin clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are so sophisticated and elegant. We are all fascinated with you."

She then slid her hands up my stomach, and grabbed both of my breasts. I gasped, but otherwise did nothing, as Deb reached around and kneaded both of my breasts, lifting and squeezing them. My head was up and my chest heaved out, as i got goosed and tit-fondled. We were standing in the middle of that living room. Women passed by, staring, then averting their eyes at the incongruous scene, the massive tall woman standing still, letting the small skinny old woman to fondle her breasts. Nobody said a word. Nobody cared. The small pale Ruth just stood there watching my breasts getting squeezed, lifted and jiggled by Deb with kinda angry look on her face. Deb just kept rubbing, lifting and squeezing my breasts.

So all the other women left, but Ruth was still standing there and watching. Native American Judy got back from the restroom. When I didn’t think it could get any worse, i saw through the window my car covered in snow. .

"Shit" i said. "My poor car. I hate this snow."

"Don't worry Silvana, !"the ginger Deb said with great enthusiasm and finally removed her hands from my breasts. " I will clean the snow off your car "

"I will help you with that " Short skinny Ojibwe Judy said. Both of them went outside to clean the snow off my car.

"Wow big woman. That satin outfit. Can i rub my hands all over it?" Small pale Ruth demanded as soon as Deb and Judy shut the door. "You don't mind do you?"

Never a fan of confrontations, i tried to ignore the giant butterfly that suddenly inhabited my stomach.

"I am really tired. My back is killing me. " i said.

"Big woman you can lie on this couch." she said curtly as she grabbed my left hand with her right hand interlocked her fingers with mine and dragged me to the couch.

Without warning, i found myself being gently pushed , face down, on this couch. This small weirdo woman Ruth sat on the edge of the couch.
She started rubbing her both hands all over my shoulders, back and ass, gently squeezing and caressing.

"I know that all of this seems new and strange to you," she said in a light conversational tone. "It's actually quite simple,I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. "

I thought about telling this weirdo small pale woman Ruth to fuck off , but the longer she rubbed my shoulders, my back and my ass the more i could feel the fight draining out of me. Without a word i just lied there on that couch, while she was rubbing me for like 5 minutes.

Finally this small weirdo pale woman Ruth stopped rubbing me. She leaned close to my ear

"Big woman, why don't you just turn around on your back. you are tired, you need to rest your back." Then she got up and sat on this chair and started talking to me about her hard life. I turned around, my back was killing me, so i laid down on the couch. I was laying on my back on the couch,talking to this weirdo touchy feely woman Ruth.

Then this small creepy satin toucher Ruth said "That shiny satin. This shinyness ooooh silky mmmmm. Big woman I know I’m invading your personal space but I just can’t help it. " Then she laid on me, her head landed on my breasts, she gave me this like laying down hug. She started stroking my left side and hip with her right hand, rubbing my right arm with her left hand.

"Big woman you are are like a comfortable soft bed with satin sheets. You are so massive and soft. This is good for you too. I am lighter than a feather. There are even weighted blankets to help people fall asleep or calm down. I am your weight blanket and having that pressure ironically relieves a lot of other pressure. Very similar to how a hug makes you feel good. " she said. She was light, but still the pressure of her lying on me kinda paralyzed me. I was pinned. At that point i kinda submitted to this weirdo small pale woman Ruth. So she was just laying with the full weight of her body on top of me , resting her head on my breasts, stroking my left side and hip with her right hand, rubbing my right arm with her left hand. Then she started slowly grinding on me, moving her hips, rubbing her face up and down my breasts.

I told her to get off of me. She said, "Big woman. You are dressed in this beautiful satin clothes. I just can't resist. You are so massive and soft" She proceeded to hump me . She just kept going.

I was totally paralyzed. I didn’t physically struggle. I just lied there and waited for it to be over. This weirdo small woman my Ruth just kept dry humping me for like 10 minutes, than Deb and Judy walked into the living room, so she finally stopped, but she kept laying with the full weight of her body on top of me , resting her head on my breasts.

. .

Deb and Judy sat on the chairs. Short skinny Ojibwe Judy sarcastically commented "So you two are cuddle buddies. Silvana you are cuddling on the sofa with Ruth with your blouse tucked into your skirt and your shoes on. You are such a strange woman"

"Silvana is my bed. She is so massive and soft. I am small and skinny. I could sleep on her comfortably. She is such a big woman." weirdo pale Ruth replied. Then she started talking about her estranged sister. So for the next like 10 minutes she was laying with the full weight of her body on top of me , resting her head on my breasts, stroking my arms and sides with her hands while she was talking to Deb and Judy . Then she said" I really need to urinate" and she finally got off me. She got up and went to the restroom. I got up off the couch.

Small old ginger Deb got up from her chair, she hugged me from the back and her hands subtly cupped my breasts and started to caress them. She was caressing and patting my breasts. Ruth got back from the restroom and sat on the couch. Deb began explaining to Ruth and Judy her fascination with me. So these three short skinny older weird women carried on the conversation about me as if I wasn't there, while Deb was feeling up my boobs for like 5 minutes. I was just standing stiff as a board, not saying a word.

Then Deb moved her hands from my breasts and placed them on my waist. As I bent over slightly this small creepy ginger woman Deb as she was standing behind me started rubbing my back with her both hands. " Silvana you are so tense. You just need to relax. . I'll give you a massage. Stay in position. Just trust me" She said to me and she kept rubbing my back with her both hands, she started rubbing her crotch against my ass. She was masturbating by rubbing her crotch against my ass, while she was massaging my back with her hands and after knowing this too I let her do it because I didn’t know how to say to stop with out sounding rude, even though it made me super uncomfortable. So she kept rubbing my back with her hands, and she kept rubbing her crotch on my ass,engaging in a conversation with Ruth and Judy for like 10 minutes, until she got an orgasm. Then she stopped rubbing my back. I stood up straight , as she still held my hips. I turned my head and this small touchy feely ginger old woman Deb who pleasured herself with my ass, had such an innocent look on her face like she didn’t do anything. She just said " Silvana. You are such a great woman."

TO BE CONTINUED
The following user says Thank You to Silvana for this post:
Old 11-15-2020, 05:20 PM   #5
Silvana

The small ginger Deb sat down on her chair. Native American Judy stood up and walked up to me and said to me

" Wow. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also. You seem like an arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob, but maybe you are not. You are comfortable "slumming" with women who aren't as sophisticated,rich, gorgeous and worldly as you. You are physically stronger than us, but you are letting us to touch you all over. You are like a gentle giant. You are so tall and big and soft. Standing next to you me, Deb and Ruth we look like midgets. "

Deb replied, "That is why Silvana is letting us to touch her. Because we are not physically threatening to her at all, and the chances that we could actually harm her are virtually nil. Also she is fully clothed, buttoned up to the top. It is not like we are trying to undress her"

"Oh, i am not sure about that" said Ojibwe Judy. "Maybe Silvana is bisexual. Maybe she gets sexual pleasure from that "

"I am strictly hetero."i replied" As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. You can touch me all you want, I guess i don't mind, but i am not getting any sexual pleasure. I am totally numb. Also I am an extremely non-confrontational person. I am afraid of any kind of physical confrontation. I've never been in a fight. I was sucker punched one time in high school by a friend who incorrectly assumed I was talking crap about her but I was with a group of girl friends and chose not to fight back so I told her "let's handle it after school" but we were both pulled in to the office shortly afterwards and she was suspended. Nothing happened to me." .

Short skinny Judy then started rubbing me. She ran her hands up my back and over my ass. Then she ran her hands around my hips and stomach. Next, Judy started to rub around the underside of my breasts touching my boobs as she went. I just stood there impassively. Then, Judy started lightly and slowly rubbing my breasts with both hands.

I looked down at Ojibwe Judy who was squeezing both of my boobs and said, "I don't feel nothing. I am totally numb. I am a heterosexual woman"

Judy gave both tits one hard squeeze and said, "Oh probably you are 100% straight. What is this? I feel something hard under your massive tits. Is It some kind of wire? You are so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your skirt. "

"That is a part of my brassiere. I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater" i replied.

Then all of a sudden this elderly couple walked into the living room from the outside. They saw small skinny Native American Judy squeezing my breasts with her both hands. They were shocked. Judy gave both my tits one last squeeze and sat down on her chair. Small old ginger Deb stood up and went to the elderly couple. She kinda whispered something to them, then walked them to the stairs. They walked up the stairs, Deb told us that they are the only guests there at the Bed and Breakfast."

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Silvana; 11-15-2020 at 05:25 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Silvana for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk