Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2020, 06:58 AM   #16
risks

sorry for leaving you guys on such a cliff hanger but time to finally found out what will happen to Lexi.

Chapter 9

“We are about to have drinks if you wana join us” Jess asked super casually. Lexi realised that the bed was obstructing the amazing view and Jess had no idea. One or two steps forward and it was game over and Jess would see everything. Jess took 1 step forward, no reaction. Lexi quickly responded “errm no no ermmm just busy with a game at the moment ermm maybe later okay”. Jess looked confused as she spun on the spot and as she walked away she “said good luck with your game it must be very intense” and she closed the door. Lexi quickly clicked the mute switch on her mic and pushed her chair out away from the desk “Door lock now” Lexi ordered Daniel. Daniel scurried towards the door and locked it. Lexi turned to look at her screen her team had already won the game and the word victory was on the screen. “Erm guys i have to go byeeee” she disconnected the discord call jumped out of her chair pushed Daniel onto the bed and straddled his face. Lexi didn’t say anything she didn’t need to Daniel already knew what she wanted. He began licking her and she let out a breathy moan and started pulling on Daniels hair pulling him in even closer as he licked faster and faster. She didn’t know if it was the adrenaline of almost being caught but she felt a feeling all across her body that was like electricity it was amazing she had never left like that before. Like a bomb she reached orgasm and the feeling of pleasure exploded throughout her body she fell back screaming good thing her flatmates were blaring music in the kitchen or they would've thought she was being murdered. She rolled to the side to get off Daniels legs she could barely move her legs were jelly and she was still orgasming she had never experienced anything like this before. Daniel wiped his face clean with his hand and went over to her “are you okay” he asked.
“yeah -yeah just need to” she breathed in “get my breath back hahaha” Lexi laughed for a second with some heathy breaths.”FUCKING christ that was close” she still couldn’t get over what had just happened. “Yeah maybe let's lock the door next time” laughed Daniel.
“Good idea” replied Lexi. She pulled off her top and bra and through them across the room she crawled up the bed and got under the duvet. “Do you want to stay the night” asked Lexi “sure” replied Daniel.
“Ok can you turn off my pc for me sweetie” she asked pointing to her pc on the other side of the room. As Daniel started to walk to the pc she grabbed the string on his bikini making the bottoms fall to the ground and his dick springing free. “Sorryyyyy” she laughed he continued to walk to the pc turned it off and then walked back to the bed took off the ears and bikini top and put them on the floor. He then switched the light off and got into bed. Lexi cuddled up to him gave him a kiss on his neck and almost instantly fell asleep.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk