Old 12-02-2020, 10:10 AM   #1
JohnDoeEyes

Default Earning my Release

So I recently bought a new chastity cage and I want to try it out so I thought I would make a fun game that will keep me in chastity without letting it get ridiculous.

I start with 100 points and must complete dares to lower the number, improving my chance to cum. To keep things simple I have made a list of dares and assigned points. Just state the words in bold and that's the dare.

However you can give me any dare you like (or alter any listed) and state however many points you like. I can then choose to do it or refuse but refusing means I lose out on valuable points. You can also be especially mean and offer less points than what I've listed or be kind and offer more.

Dares
  • SLAP: 100 Hard ball slaps using an object (3 points)
  • SQUEEZE: Squeeze my balls for a minute (2 points)
  • WAX: I use a candle to cover my balls in wax (5 points)
  • SISSY: I wear panties for a complete 24 hours (3 points)
  • PLUGGED: I go to sleep with a butt plug (3 points)
  • DILDO: I fuck my ass with a dildo and lick up the result (does not count as an orgasm) (3 points)

Forfeits
These are especially mean dares or ones that push my soft limits. But to encourage me, if I refuse them, I forfeit 5 points (e.g. if I was at 100 I am now on 105 and thus further from release). To stop people abusing this to give me infinite points, these can only be offered once a week.
  • PISS: I drink my own urine (20 points)
  • GOLDEN: Golden shower, aiming towards my face with mouth open (15 points)
  • SHOPS: When I go to the shops I will wear panties and a butt plug. (10 points)
  • HELLO WORLD: I put on only pink panties and walk past my window with curtains open, lights on and during day. (20 points)

Finishing line
If I get my points to 20 or lower than you may offer me the following options to worsen or improve my odds. I cannot refuse these but they may only be offered once since my last (full) orgasm.
  • DOUBLE OR NOTHING: I can either choose to give myself a ruined orgasm there and then and return back to 100 or double my current points
  • CHANCE: I roll two dice, and add up the total. 7-total = what is added to my current point
  • RISKY: high risk, high reward. I can either forfeit 30 points or give myself equal odds of ending this round on an orgasm/ruined or completely denied

Boring technical details
How do the points work?
Once everyday I use a random number generator to select a number between 1 and my total points. If I get a 1 then I may take off the cage and cum. This means from day 1 I have a 1/100 chance of cumming and it's only until I get down to 1 point that I get a 100% chance to cum. Once I cum, I return back to 100.

Everyday I am doing this will count as 1 point taken away (to slowly improve my odds).

To stop myself waiting an eternity if this does die, I may pick a randomly selected dare to perform each day I am not given a dare. I may stop this but only after I've had a full orgasm.

I will attempt to wear my chastity cage at all times but will take it off during work or if I am meeting with people. Of course, during these times I wont be getting hard and must wear the cage as soon as I can.

Likes and Limits

Limits: permanent, scat, fam, age play, getting caught
Toys: Dildo, buttplugs, vibrator, panties

JohnDoeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:48 PM   #2
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

let's start with DILDO

(is it only 1 per post?)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 02:41 PM   #3
HappilySissy

OOOOO I was going to say something else but then I wanted to give you busts, so... SLAP! (with your choice of object - but report it here please!)
HappilySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 02:59 PM   #4
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

PLUGGED this time.,.,,.........

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk