Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-25-2018, 02:22 PM   #196
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sending pictures

Oh my.... 2013... That was a long time ago..... I was young and inexperienced and - ok, I can't say I needed the money because there was no money involved, but still..... Nothing gets lost on the Internet. That's why I'm not sending pictures anymore. Never again...

CUNT

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 11-22-2018, 01:43 AM   #197
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Dearest Slave_E

Will we get a Christmas update of the perils of Emily

Living in hope

MrCharcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:27 AM   #198
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

OK so we did not get a Christmas update, and I know you are busy but some of your recent real life experiences will make excellent MSBF content especially The Boss and Miss Elisabeth, but how to weave them into our heroines story

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 06-07-2019, 12:12 AM   #199
jane@

Heart

Emily

This is so well written I love it

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jane@ for this post:
Old 06-16-2019, 01:15 PM   #200
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Dear Jane@, dear MrCharcol,

What can I do? A lot has happened since I posted the last chapter, so I'd better start writing again...
I hope you'll like my new posts...

Slave_E

Old 06-16-2019, 01:23 PM   #201
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Old Friends

By now I had reached a shelf with lifelike sex dolls. Adrian had not replied. In an attempt to break the sombre mood, I pointed the camera at one of the silicone girls and asked, "What do you think of her? Isn't she lovely?"

Adrian laughed, but before I could reply, I was interrupted by a sudden hand on my shoulders. I turned around and stared at the grinning face of the Cocky Guy and yes, right behind him was Burly Guy. After my shameful visit to the GREEN DOOR I had hoped I would never have to see them again. But here they were, obviously gladdened to see me.

"You wanna look like them silicone girls?" Cocky Guy smirked, "Or why are you dressed like an under-age fuck toy? Not that I mind, you'd make a cute whore... I loved how you fucked me when we last met...

With one swift movement, Cocky Guy stepped aside, Burly Guy advanced and then his arms were around me. He lifted me up, pressed me against his chest and put his tongue in my mouth. I kicked with my feet, but kissed him back. It was the only way to avoid suffocation. Cocky Guy grabbed my phone and held it so that Adrian saw everything that happened, in glorious details. An outraged voice squawked from the phone, but I did not understand a single word. Everything was drowned out by Cocky Guy shouting, "Come on girl, show commitment, you love us, we are old friends, let the guy on the phone know how happy you are to see us..."

I was not happy. I fought hard to get free, but it did not work. Burly Guy was a bear of a man. I felt Cocky's breath in my neck, his hands on my shoulders. His voice was in my ear. "Get down on your knees, slut, and suck him off, like a good whore. I know that you love to be used. Don't forget, we still have all your contacts. Even your parents' telephone number. But it is here anyway, right here, in your phone, isn't it? I just have to dial it. I guess you do not want them to see what you're doing?

"No! Please..." I sobbed and broke off, realizing my mistake. I had admitted that I was vulnerable. They knew they had me.

What could I do? I got down on my knees and opened Burly's fly. Cocky stepped back, to get a better angle for his establishing shot, and I took Burly's cock in my mouth. He tasted stale but got hard immediately. Cocky danced around me to get interesting close-ups. I felt Burly's cock creating huge bulges in my cheeks, but not for long. He withdrew, I caught a breath, and when he pushed in again he did not let me detour his cock into my cheeks, he went straight for my throat. I gagged, but he did not relent. I concentrated on breathing through my nose, clutched his knees to keep me steady and let him fuck my face. It did not take long and he shot his load. I did not swallow, I stuck out my tongue and let his spunk run out of my mouth, mixed with my saliva. It run down my chest, soaking my boobs, my blouse and my red and black push up bra. Cocky grinned. "Your such a good girl, giving me just the money shot I need..."

Adrian had watched exasperatedly, but now he was shouting, "You creeps! Who are you? Let her go! Let me talk to her!", but Burly shouted back, "Shut up, Stupid! Do you really want to be be heard in the soundtrack of this movie?"
Old 06-19-2019, 06:09 AM   #202
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default No Return

With all the dignity I could muster up in that silly Chav schoolgirl outfit, with cum running down my chin, lipstick smeared all over my face, tears black from mascara on my cheeks, I told Cocky Guy to hand me my phone. He held it up in the air, grinned impertinently and shook his head. "Not yet, slut. First tell me what you are doing here, in these kinky clothes." I pressed my lips together. He smirked, "Being stubborn won't help..." He held the phone in front of his face and, interrupting Adrian's angry voice, said, "Whoever you are, do you know what she's doing here?"

He listened out for quite some time, his hand on my shoulder, than added, "You better tell me... You really want to know what we will do to her? No, you don't... Just tell me..." He listened intently, and his mouth puckered up to an even wider smile... "Okay... I see. Thank you... No, no, that's all. If I need more I will call you, or maybe she will... Bye..." He broke the connection, linked arms with me and said, "Let's find your clothes in your changing cubicle..."

Burly held me tight while Cocky searched the changing room and stuffed all my clothes into a plastic bag. When he added my purse with my money, keys and so on, I protested. I watched how he pondered for a moment and then said, "Have you already paid for your new clothes?" I shook my head. "Do you need to buy more things?" I nodded. "What things?" I recited, "A steel-chain necklace, a set of adjustable nipple clamps, a jeweled butt plug, stainless steel clip-on earrings...." He interrupted, "I see... That's a lot... You will need your bank card..." With this he took my ID out of my wallet, put it in his bag and handed me my purse.

He then grabbed the plastic bag with my clothes and said, "We have to go. Just get on with your purchases. I'm sure you do not want to disappoint that guy on the phone or do you?" Burly Guy's grip loosened. I stuttered, "What about my clothes? And my phone? And my ID?" Burly and Cocky exchanged amused looks. "You will get them back tonight. In the club where we met first. In the GREEN DOOR... Be there at 9.30 pm, and come as you are – in your new clothes. Or better, in your new clothes plus wearing the kinky playthings you are about to buy..."

I cried exasperated, "You want me to go home in only these stupid schoolgirl clothes, without a coat? Don't you know it's freezing cold out there?" Burly looked at me, grinned friendly and said, "Then you'd better hurry, before it gets even colder. Take the S-Bahn. And yes, wear a coat tonight on your way to the GREEN DOOR."
Old 06-30-2019, 03:10 PM   #203
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Child in Time

Left alone I found a shop assistant, asked him for certain heavy-duty stainless steel sex toys I had been told they'd offer, and handed him a printout of the BF's list. The clerk gave me an amused look, grinned impertinently and told me the things on my wishlist were not cheap, not at all. But then he inspected the list again, had a closer look at me and decided I might be an interesting customer and disappeared in a back room. He was gone for a long time. I looked around and felt awkward in my pleated micro skirt, red and black push up bra and unbuttoned white blouse... A guy coming round the bend of the shelf whistled loudly and I shot him a furious glance, but I must admit that I had blushed and he had seen it and he had grinned and I felt humiliated. If the BF would have seen it, he would have gotten hard. Supposing he can get hard nowadays. He could not back then when he was my real BF and I wanted him to fuck me... Before he started to blackmail me...

The shop assistant returned, carrying a big brown paper bag, and handed it over. I looked inside, checked the contents, said thank you and took it to the LSD's checkout. I paid with my credit card, fully aware that my purchases were now irrevocably linked to my name, but what could I do? I was sure the BF would like it. He would wet his pants knowing my LSD purchases turned up on my credit card billing.

At home I switched on my laptop. I found several angry messages from the BF and some worried messages from Adrian. I called Adrian first. He was not available.

I undressed, filled a glass of wine, drunk it, filled it again, kneeled on the floor, opened Skype and double clicked the BF's name. He appeared onscreen in no time, as if he had been waiting and assailed me with questions, "Have you bought everything? Why don't you wear your new clothes? What about the steel toys? Why didn't you answer my calls?"

I told him about Cocky Guy and Burly Guy and showed him the steel toys. He smirked, "They look amazing. The client will be happy. Now apply them..." I tried to explain that I did not have time to show them off, but he insisted, "I know that you did not try them out in the shop, against my orders, and later you will have to wear them for Cocky and Burly, so I need to check that everything is in good working condition."

Reluctant but yielding I closed the steel-chain necklace around my neck. I lubed up my ass and penetrated me with the jeweled butt plug. I fastened the adjustable nipple clamps to my tits and clamped the clip-on earrings to my inner labia. The necklace felt heavy but did not hurt. The butt plug was big but thanks to the BF I was used to being plugged. The nipple clamps hurt, especially when the BF told me to tighten them even further so they would not fall off, but as long as I did not touch them it was bearable. The clip-on earrings were something else. Their very tight grip squeezed my soft and sensitive pussy lips a lot more than they would have squeezed my not-so sensitive ear lobes and caused a numb, persistent pain that was hard to ignore...

The BF did not allow me to think further. He said, "Get closer, I want to have a look" and grinned. "I like it. Just great... Now the clothes..." I put everything on, piece by piece: The pleated mini skirt in red and black, closing the velcro fastener only loosely, allowing it slack to slip down, the slutty red and black push up bra, tightening it as much as I could to press my pathetic tits up, the white shirt, making sure I only closed 2 buttons and used the wrong buttonholes, and finally the white knee socks and the black patent leather shoes that were meant to make me look like a school girl. I stood in front of my laptop and turned on my own axis. The BF nodded approvingly, said, "That's really hot. A kinky schoolgirl! The client will love it... But I do not have all day to admire you. I trust you use lots of slutty makeup..." and disappeared from the screen.

Before I could switch the laptop off, I got a FaceTime call. It was Adrian. I accepted the call and said agitated, "Can't talk, sorry. I have to dash. I'm on my way to those scoundrels from the LSD. They have my phone, and I need to get it back... will explain later, as soon as I can. Please don't be upset... Please..." He looked doubtful but then he nodded, smiled and said, "Your just crazy... Hope to hear from you when you have your phone back..."

I switched the laptop off and looked for my old trenchcoat... No way I would wear that silly schoolgirl outfit without a coat and thinking of the GREEN DOOR I did not want to use one of my better coats... Unfortunately, all the trenchcoat's buttons were missing, but I did not care. I would use my hands to keep it closed. I really had to dash. I'd look silly anyway...

The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 10-06-2019, 11:34 AM   #204
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Memories to Share

It was raining. The people in the train were grumpy. They were not interested in the girl in the wet coat who huddled in the corner of her seat. The only one who watched me was the old man on the opposite bench. He drank beer from the bottle and stared unswervingly at my schoolgirl stockings, the naked skin between stockings and skirt and my barely covered crotch. I did not dare to cross my legs. After two stations, he got up and left. I was relieved.

I got out at Jannowitzbrücke and walked through the rain down Brückenstraße. I passed the KIT KAT Club and thought briefly about going in, but decided against it. The KIT KAT and the GREEN DOOR in one night was too much. A nice cozy bar would be a whole lotta better for my strained nerves. I finally found one, but I was drenched, cold, wet and my make-up was more than slightly ruined.

Cocky Guy had told me be at the GREEN DOOR at 9.30 pm - I still had one hour to give myself the Dutch courage to go there. At 8:30 I entered the bar and ordered vodka. At 8:40 I was in the bar's loo, on my knees in one of the stalls, edging. At 8:50 I was in the public part of the loo refreshing my makeup. I tried my best whore warpaint, but I had to work on a ruined foundation and whatever I did, it only made things worse. At 9:05 I gave up, enervated, returned to the bar and had a second vodka. I reasoned Cocky and Burly were not interested in makeup details. Whatever they wanted from me, it would most probably end in a completely ruined makeup anyway. I ordered a third vodka, drank it down and left.

It was 9:25 when I spotted the flashing neon sign that announced the GREEN DOOR. A passageway led me to the familiar courtyard, the three worn out steps and the rusty sheet metal door. It creaked when I pressed the handle. I pushed it open and followed the chaser lights upstairs. Stale smoke filled my nostrils and irritated my throat. I coughed. On top of the staircase I was greeted by a male bouncer - a huge, bulky guy with shaven head, dark beard, heavily tattooed arms, a ring through his nose, big rings in his earlobes, black T-shirt, black jeans. Stone-faced he looked down at me, his arms crossed in front of his chest. He listened to his headset, but then loathly unfolded his arms and waved me through. There was no welcome drink, not even a smile. I would have preferred the lezbo bouncer from my last visit. She had greeted me with a glass of bubbly, and in the end she had been very sympathetic.

The room was full of men in various stages of drunkenness. Most of them were older than me. It was a mixed crowd. Some seemed to have come directly from work, others were dressed for a night out. About a dozen sat at the bar and stared into their drinks or at the curvaceous red-head in a low cut and high-slit dress behind the bar. More stood behind them, hung on to their drinks and tried to talk to each other, despite the loud, bass-heavy music that filled the room. About four or five women with too big boobs in too small tops clung to the arms of some lucky guys who had found a seat at the coffee tables surrounding the dance floor. The girls' role was obvious. They were there to impress the lucky guys' buddies, who crowded around the seats left. The dance floor was empty, but it had a new attraction: A small stage with a pole.

It would be overstated to say I was the sudden center of attention, but I got a lot of interested looks when Cocky Guy, wearing his trucker hat, detached himself from the crowd and greeted me loudly and enthusiastically. He seemed really happy to see me. On cue, the music became quieter. I looked around and Burly Guy stood to my right, a tad behind me. I turned left and there was the bouncer.

Cocky Guy greeted me like a long-lost friend, embraced me, rubbed his hard member against my crotch and kissed me... What could I do? I took part in the charade and returned his kiss. Then I stepped back and said, I'm here. Can I please have my things back?

Old 12-01-2019, 12:58 PM   #205
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default On the Floor

Cocky Guy did not reply but turned me around, took my coat and admired my outfit. He threw my coat to the crowd and shouted, isn't she lovely? Such a sexy girl, right out of school... The crowd reacted with laughter and amused applause.

He told me I needed a drink and pushed me towards the bar. The redhead handed me a tall, straight-sided glass with something that looked like orange juice. With ice. I tasted. Not bad. A Screwdriver. Lots of alcohol.

He waited for me to take a big sip. Then he pointed to the redhead and asked if I could help her out tonight as a waitress, there were lots of customers, and she was alone. He added that if I got enough tips, I might be able to buy my things back. Burly Guy stood very close and whispered in my ear I was a lucky girl to get such a generous offer... and the music got louder and the men around me resumed their conversations and Burly Guy grabbed my arms and squeezed them and I nodded and said yes, I'd be glad to help her out.

Cocky Guy explained the evening's rules. He had to shout and I had difficulties to hear him, but I understood that I would have to take orders, pass them to the girl behind the bar and deliver the drinks. I was expected to beg tips. If I got lots of tips, I could buy back my things, but to do so I had to let everybody touch me in exchange. I even had to encourage the guys to grope me because the more they wanted to touch me, the more tips they would be willing to give, and the sooner I could get my phone back.... And he added that the guys would be happy to invite me to more Screwdrivers.

I told Cocky Guy that if I did it I would need his protection. He grinned and said that both the Burly Guy and he would be happy to protect me, but they'd like to have an upfront payment. They wanted me to take their cocks in my mouth and suck them off bareback here in front of all the guests, so that everybody in the room knew what a cheap and horny slut I was... if I wanted them to help me.

He grinned even more and promised, that then they would to do what I wanted. But he said, right now I needed more alcohol. I followed him to the bar, drunk down 2 double vodkas and felt better. I promised I would suck them off, went to the dance floor, waved to all the guests and promised them a hot show. This was greeted with a big hello from the crowd, even the busty girls joined in the whistling.

Cocky Guy and Burly Guy joined me, opened their trousers and got their cocks out. I made them hard, using both hands, and sucked them alternatingly, and the crowd spurred me on and I doubled my efforts and they came at nearly the same time. The crowd went wild with hollers and whistles. I felt Burly Guy's load hit my face while I swallowed Cocky Guy's load....

Old 01-06-2020, 04:06 PM   #206
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Darling Emily

If you find yourself, lying around over the next couple of weeks, maybe you could start to think about next chapter.

I loved the Christmas update how about a pair to mark the new decade, it is hard to believe that this is nearly 7 years old.

Master C

Old 04-16-2020, 03:33 PM   #207
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Congratulations Slave_E on 90,000 views well done

Love
Mr Charcol

Old 12-13-2020, 10:30 AM   #208
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Up On The Pole

Half an hour later I was dead drunk and covered in jizz but I had earned 300 Euro I had taken orders, served drinks, emptied each and every glass I was offered, and whenever one of the guests wanted to touch me, grope me or use me I let them enjoy my body... And they all reciprocated my willingness in cash...

There was the guy who stood with his back to the bar, sipped on his glass and listened nonchalantly to some other guys standing next to him. When I passed by, he pulled me close and pointed to his crotch implying that I should open his fly. I complied, took his cock out and started to stroke it, all this without him looking at me. He was obviously fascinated by what the other guys had to say. I stroked more and he got hard and I stroked faster and his cock started to quiver and again without looking art me, he put his hand on my head and pushed me down and got down on my haunches and he came, partly in my wide open mouth, partly in my face.

Unfazed, the redhead slid a new tray in my direction. I understood that my orders were ready. I collected the guy's tip, put it in my panties, took the tray and proceeded to serve new guests...

Then there was the guy who sat in one of the lounge chairs next to the dance floor. When I served him his drink, he asked me for a lap dance. I obeyed and sat on his lap, my back to him, and rubbed my ass against his cock and as I felt him get hard I thought, what the fuck, I need the money. I got up, doffed my panties, opened his trouser, got his cock out, sat down again, and let his cock slide into my ass... He had his hands on my hips, and I bounced up and down and it did not take long and he suppressed a loud moan and then he came, his juice filling my bowels generously... I stayed on his lap, his cock inside me, while one of his buddies came close, squeezed my tits, pulled them out of my bra, pushed his cock in my mouth and fucked my face... I had barely swallowed his load when the next guy dragged me to my feet, to fuck my pussy and when his spunk oozed out of my cunt two other guys turned me round, nudged me onto the table, made me stick my ass out and took turns in fucking my pussy and my ass and when they both were done the redhead signaled that she had another tray with drinks ready and that I should come and get it... I bowed, thanked the guys, collected my tips, slipped my soaked panties back on and resumed my duties...

After that my memories get hazy and incoherent... I only remember that I had my hands full of bills when I staggered to Cocky Guy and Burly Guy to offer them all my money. They counted, shook their heads and said, its not enough. And Burly Guy huffed I should not dare to come back before I had earned another 200 Euro. To get my phone back would cost me 500 Euro...

I groaned loudly and was about to creep back to the redhead, when Cocky Guy grinned wolfishly and said 200 Euro were easy to earn, I should simply announce I would do a striptease and he was sure the regulars would be happy to spend money on me and collect 200 Euros. He told me to get up on the stage, touching my body voluptuously while taking my clothes off, teasing the crowd and myself with each garment I lost...

So I climbed shakily on stage and announced I would do a striptease. At first nobody listened but then the redhead switched the music off, I repeated my spiel and the redhead switched the music on again. "You can leave your hat on" blared out of the boxes, and I did my best to move my body in sync with the music while starting to strip lasciviously.

First went the black patent leather shoes and the white knee socks that made me look like a little school girl.

Next came the white shirt, I just ripped the last two buttons off, held it high over my head and threw it in the crowd.
It was followed by the pleated mini skirt in red and black, it was only held together by a velcro fastener, so one movement from my right hand was enough and it fell to the floor...

This left my in a slutty red and black push up bra and my soaked panties, and the crowd went wild. I decided to give them more of a show and started to masturbate. Heavily drunk and completely aroused Had to lean against the pole not to fall over. I doffed my panties and inserted some fingers in my gaping pussy and when I finally took off the bra and threw it away, Cocky Guy climbed the stage and gave me a huge dildo. I took it and deep-throated it, gagging and spitting and then I used it to fuck my pussy and got close to the edge in no time, and I took it out and shoved it up my ass, keeping the edge and I squirmed and moaned and everybody was watching me and I felt great...

I took my time, moving slowly towards my climax, determined to go till the end and have a body shaking orgasm for all to see, when Burly Guy joined me on stage with a big box full of toys...

First he closed a spiny steel-chain necklace around my neck. Then he fastened adjustable nipple clamps to my tits and binder clips to my inner pussy lips. The necklace felt heavy but did not really hurt. The dildo was big but thanks to the BF I was used to be plugged. The nipple clamps hurt badly, especially when Burly Guy tightened them even further so they would not fall off when I moved. But the binder clips were something special. Their extremely tight grip squeezed my soft and sensitive pussy lips fiercely and caused a numb, persistent pain that was hard to ignore...

The pain turned me off for a few minutes, but I struggled on and the whooping screams of my audience and my fast fingers on my needy clit helped me to return to my edge and I stayed there as long as I could and then, when I could not resist any more, I let it sweep over me. I felt like exploding.

So that's what I did. I had my orgasm... It was so strong... And so HOT! The guys yelled and clapped, but I did not give them an encore. I was exhausted...

Old 01-09-2021, 07:23 PM   #209
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Dear Emily

It is great to see you posting again, I hope that we may get some more chapters soon

Old 01-27-2022, 04:11 PM   #210
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Dear Slave_E

It is wonderful to see you posting again, although as a new story will we get a new instalment of MSBF

Best wishes

Mr Charcol

Advertisements
Kink Talk