Old 03-19-2022, 01:23 PM   #691
Catharsis
Baby Member

Hello! I just joined this site after coming across it via FetLife. Here's my question(s) to you:

1. There's lots of ppl, into all sorts of things, all over the world as we know, but, in your uniquely sexually-liberated female opinion, what separates so many women from being like you and being a complete prude in terms of the subject matter of so many of your posts and etc?

And I don't just mean so and so was raised in a strict baptist home where sexuality was disencouraged type stuff, I mean like I've been in a couple pretty long relationships over the years and I'd say both women had similar morals and upbringing, but one was a total deviant while the other still preferred the lights off when we had sex after 6 years lol. What's the deviant gene factor in women do you think? How long did you know you were interested in taboo type subjects, and do you have any suggestions for helping a woman who is more closed off in this regard to open up? AND finally, female masturbation... I'm with a woman who claims to have literally NEVER, EVER, even flirted with touching herself, in any way whatsoever, she swears by it, is that an actual thing?
Catharsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 03:18 AM   #692
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

What are u wearing today>>.
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk