Old 11-25-2020, 07:35 AM   #481
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
well then just as Addi (is it fine if I also call you that? or how do you want to be called?) said, you will now write all your reports while still dressed up, hush running and stuff. And no cheating by writing short reports, write everything in nice detail ^^
That was a suggestion, my lovely Kaiyo. You’ll know when I’m giving orders

Feel free to take it though. And definitely take your own advice

And yes, you can call me Addi. Currently stuck on rather mean Addi mode
Old 11-25-2020, 07:46 AM   #482
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Now then, the long-awaited report of my 2 Hours ^^

First, I picked out my outfit.
As decided, I wore my Red Balldress or Evening dress, however you want to call it.
Then the underwear. I picked a red thong with some black lace on the side and my push-up bra. I kinda wish I had one with no straps or at least in a somewhat similar color to my dress.
I put on some stockings and tried on a pair of shoes.
The shoes were to high (looked weird with the dress not reaching the ground) so I swapped to my heels with a thin 8cm heel ^^
That was the outfit decision.

I tried to take the pic with my phone which didn't really work out nicely so I decided to set up my camera... Walking back and forth in heels I haven't worn in nearly 1,5 years was weird...
But after some back and forth I finished taking the pic.

After that, I went into my room and cropped the pictures, and adjusted the colors to upload it.
While sitting down I obviously carefully smoothed it out as to not sit on any folds ^^
Sitting with my bare ass that was still a bit red from yesterday on the thin material felt weird but I got used to it quickly
I had to remind myself quite a lot of times to close my legs, not that you could see anything under the dress but still.
I only had to stand up once more to get water (and nearly tripped when standing up, as I forgot I'm wearing heels......)

Thats pretty much it ^^ I'll change into a skirt and start on a little exercise in around 15 minutes ^^^^ Gonna be interesting to do a workout with bells on my nipples... xD

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 07:53 AM   #483
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Thats pretty much it ^^ I'll change into a skirt and start on a little exercise in around 15 minutes ^^^^ Gonna be interesting to do a workout with bells on my nipples... xD
Thank you for the lovely report. Sounds like you had fun and will have even more soon
Old 11-25-2020, 10:17 AM   #484
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Because I urgently need to set the record straight on the things girls do and like, I thought it was time to give our beautiful girl Luna another task.

Soooo, sweetness, you'll need your Lovense Hush. And your pink cuffs. And a chair with legs you can cuff your ankles too. See where this is going already?

Because good girls love learning new things that ARE NOT ALWAYS ABOUT MAKE UP OR CLOTHES (ahem, don't mind me), I found you a lovely documentary on Oscar Wilde to enjoy during your task.

You'll choose a dress/skirt (and you may combine this with any other dress-up task) to wear during the task. Insert your Hush and find a comfortable position on your chair. Legs open this time, Princess. To make sure you remember (after all the conditioning this week), you should cuff them to the legs of the chair.

Put your Hush on max and enjoy the first part of the documentary. Each of the six parts is about ten minutes long for you to enjoy. I'll be merciful and tell you that you only need to watch three of the parts in this state. Between each part, you will take at least 10 minutes break and turn the Hush off. Before you go back to the documentary to learn so many new and lovely Wilde things... (or as many as you'll actually hear while squirming in your chair like us girls love to do--nothing quite like focusing on something clean and serious while having something dirty and fun on your mind, and in your ass).

Enjoy, Princess <3
So this was to be my education in two things:
1. That apparently girls love squirming in their chairs! I'd be suspicious of this claim but I have to yield to the authority on that one, which is Addi!

2. Oscar Wilde!

I'm still slightly breathless as I write this. Panting ever so softly.

I realized Addi had given me a documentary in 6 parts, allowing my 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off, but all the while I could be learning about Mr.Wilde and his dalliances, each portion of my torment and rest timed and measured approximately by the videos.

There was prep of course. There's always prep.
Whilst I can easily cuff my legs to the supports of my computer chair, as I had previously, I decided to fetch a four-legged dining room chair.
This was sturdy and allowed for my compliance to the wonderfully elaborate and well-crafted task I'd been set.

The plug, was a minor issue to get in. I say minor. It's the largest plug I own and the largest of the options for a Lovense Hush.
I had to take my time, once again on all fours, working it slowly into my rear. Inserting it, letting it slide into me until I felt the stretch, then sliding it back out only to repeat the process until finally, it slid deep inside me, filling me.

That sensation is unforgiving and uncompromising. The plug is fairly solid and as I mentioned, large. Once it was inside me there was no chance of it coming out on its own. (Which is where it still is as I write this! =>///<=)

I then pulled my stockings on, then a pair of bloomer panties, the heels and then the frilled dress.
The layers of lolita dress separated me further from the plug making it inaccessible and once I'd secured myself with the cuffs I was trapped until the end of the task.

I pressed play on the video and then turned the plug up to max.
I don't really remember much from the first section of the documentary. =^-^='''
I think Oscar's father was William, but beyond that I was too busy curling my pink painted, stocking covered toes into my heels, as my leg cuffs held me in place on the chair, the powerful vibrations humming away.

I had no gag this time and had to hold back the little whimpers and moans by biting my lip.
By the time the first section was done, I was a panting, squirming mess.
Section two I watched without buzzing, letting myself recover, a feeling of excited dread in my tummy as the second video came to an end.
(Did you know Wilde received top marks in university? His professors thought him lazy!)

I hit play on video three and whimpered. Addi had set her times perfectly. By now the intrusive plug had become one of pleasurable vibrations.
My cheeks burned with a blush as I squirmed helplessly in the frilled outfit.
Then it happened...I had hoped I'd survive until a litttle later.... the first anal edge.
I can not cum from anal. Or at least haven't managed it yet. But there comes a point where I basically hit what I can only describe as an edge. An edge that is then sustained and hit over....and over....and over.... with no release...
Once I hit that point, even if I was to start stroking and touching my, then, raging hardness, all the pleasure is stolen away to that particular point in my ass. =x///x=
It takes quite a bit to get me there, as there's lots of factors, but Addi had successfully put together a task that ticked the boxes for the perfect storm.

The end of video three gave me some respite and I turned the plug off again, but couldn't stop squirming, the tip of it grinding inside me against that one spot...

I took video four to calm myself a bit, but the anticipation for what was coming next kept me looking at the timer on the video.
Ironically Wilde once said:
"Women are never disarmed by compliments. Men always are. That is the difference between the sexes." And that made me chuckle and think of Addi!

Video Five... I was useless. The vibration rose up inside me again and in moments I was back to that repeated anal edge as If I'd never had any time to recover.
I wriggled, squirmed, and arched my back, but to no avail, the plug firmly within me and the cuffs holding my legs open, making me oh, so, aware of the arousal in my panties, hidden under the frilled skirt.

By the start of video 6 I was in a state of heightened arousal. Every breath, every squirm, every strain against my bondage, was feeling pleasant.
I recognize the edge of subspace when I feel it. =^-^=;;

Thankfully, I was able to sit and listen to the last part of the documentary and regain my ability to think before I tried to write this report.
(Though poor Mr.Wilde did not have as fun a time!)

And here I sit, ass filled, decked head to toe in frills and blushes.

Phew... two more tasks done. **blushblushsquirmblush**

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lightze for this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 10:24 AM   #485
Bdsub
Dare Freak

What a great write up!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 10:30 AM   #486
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

What a perfect report, Princess. I'm glad you enjoyed every aspect of this task.

Such a smart, good girl *pets the kitten and feeds her bits of tuna to get her back to mischievous strength*
Old 11-25-2020, 10:34 AM   #487
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
What a great write up!
Thanks Bd! A good task deserves a good report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
What a perfect report, Princess. I'm glad you enjoyed every aspect of this task.

Such a smart, good girl *pets the kitten and feeds her bits of tuna to get her back to mischievous strength*
**purrs, ever blushing and enjoys the tuna**
I feel like I've had a full workout. =^-^=;

M/Exploring

Old 11-25-2020, 10:35 AM   #488
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Thank you for the report ^^ sounds like a fun time, would have loved to see you squirm tied to your chair XD

Im also kinda envious, I wasn't able to get a nice stimulation that even gets close to a edge with my hush :/

Sometimes I feel some pleasure, a really short shake through my body and that's it, like just the moment before you get to a edge. If this moment could go on a couple of seconds I could maybe edge but sadly it really is only a moment.
So if you have any idea as to how I could get more sensitive, just say it ^^

Likes/Limits

Toys

645/2.825 minutes

Old 11-25-2020, 10:41 AM   #489
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Amazing report Luna! And from how you are describing it, indeed a full workout That anal only edge sounds absolutely delicious, and hanging on an edge for 10 minutes sounds torturous in all the right ways!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:43 AM   #490
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Thank you for the report ^^ sounds like a fun time, would have loved to see you squirm tied to your chair XD

Im also kinda envious, I wasn't able to get a nice stimulation that even gets close to a edge with my hush :/

Sometimes I feel some pleasure, a really short shake through my body and that's it, like just the moment before you get to a edge. If this moment could go on a couple of seconds I could maybe edge but sadly it really is only a moment.
So if you have any idea as to how I could get more sensitive, just say it ^^
Honestly, it's more to do with my headspace than the toy itself.

I can hit the same edge using another toy, as long as I manage to get into my comfort zone with it.

I'd say it's about time and really allowing yourself to commit to the task, rather than trying to get it done quickly.

In this case, I had no choice but to sit there and take it. Quite literally. =^-^='''''

M/Exploring

Old 11-25-2020, 10:44 AM   #491
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Amazing report Luna! And from how you are describing it, indeed a full workout That anal only edge sounds absolutely delicious, and hanging on an edge for 10 minutes sounds torturous in all the right ways!
It's SO frustratingly torturous. It feels like if you could just figure out the thing that would tip you over it, you'd have an orgasm like nothing you've felt before.

But I've tried everything I can think of. =^-^=''

M/Exploring

Old 11-25-2020, 11:41 AM   #492
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
It's SO frustratingly torturous. It feels like if you could just figure out the thing that would tip you over it, you'd have an orgasm like nothing you've felt before.

But I've tried everything I can think of. =^-^=''
Then think about more ^^ maybe listen to some hypno to make yourself more sensitive? xD

Likes/Limits

Toys

645/2.825 minutes

Old 11-25-2020, 12:29 PM   #493
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Then think about more ^^ maybe listen to some hypno to make yourself more sensitive? xD
No hypno for me! Though you've reminded me it needs to go on my limits!

M/Exploring

Old 11-25-2020, 12:34 PM   #494
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
No hypno for me! Though you've reminded me it needs to go on my limits!
understandable. Any story as to why its on the limits?
Does it just not work for you or do you have a bad experience?

Likes/Limits

Toys

645/2.825 minutes

Old 11-25-2020, 12:38 PM   #495
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
understandable. Any story as to why its on the limits?
Does it just not work for you or do you have a bad experience?
It makes me feel silly listening to it. =^-^=

M/Exploring

Advertisements
Kink Talk