Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2021, 12:43 PM   #1
spirit_stones

Female F 18, LF long term dares while at college

hello, im a freshman in college, who has settled in to living on my own but am starting to get bored with the lack of variety and fun in my life(especially in this virus world). im looking for longer term dares, although short term tasks are still good. id really like creative/complex dares that have a few steps are my favorites. id really like some clothing dares/rules, but am happy for anything that has to do with my likes and even my dislikes.

Dislikes: punishment, public, messy, rope

Limits: permanent, family/friends, scat, blood
spirit_stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 12:51 PM   #2
Marquise

Some things to begin:
1. Whenever you are home, stay naked and plugged.
2. Whenever you cum, collect it with your fingers and smear it over your boobs. Wait for it to dry out before showering.
3. When going out, you must either wear a skirt with no panties or a thin, almost see through shirt with no bra (if it's cold, you can use a coa on top of it, but when going in closed spaces, take it off).
4. Once a week, wash your hair with your own pee. Wait 5 hours or go outside for a walk in a public space before washing it off.

What do you think of these?
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 01:00 PM   #3
spirit_stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
Some things to begin:
1. Whenever you are home, stay naked and plugged.
2. Whenever you cum, collect it with your fingers and smear it over your boobs. Wait for it to dry out before showering.
3. When going out, you must either wear a skirt with no panties or a thin, almost see through shirt with no bra (if it's cold, you can use a coa on top of it, but when going in closed spaces, take it off).
4. Once a week, wash your hair with your own pee. Wait 5 hours or go outside for a walk in a public space before washing it off.

What do you think of these?
thank you! they seem great! im sure ill have a lot of fun with them! im excited to try washing my hair for the first time haha

Old 01-23-2021, 09:50 PM   #4
Jingo889

For a simple one you should definitely get used to wearing that plug because you’re going to be wearing it everytime you leave your room/house

For a more complex one you will roll a dice each morning to see what the day brings!
1 = Buttplug in until you can no longer take it
2 = No clothes while in private
3 = no orgasms for a week (dangerous if they build up!)
4 = No using toilets!
5 = Throw away one pair of underwear (let’s turn you into a permanent commando slut )
6 = At some point during the day, strip of in a men’s bathroom stall!

This should be an ongoing dare, if it gets to the point where these get old, pm me for a fresh list
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 11:22 PM   #5
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

You can make this every morning when you wake up
You have the full day for this edges.

Use a stack of poker cards.
Put of two cards from the stack every morning
The amount of numbers that you get with the cards is the amount of edges that you have to make on this day.
Blackjack rules. Tha ace counts 11.
When the first card is ... you must make the edges in this way.
Heart with a clamps on each nipple, one on the clit and two on each pussy lip.
Club you are not allowed to use your hand. Only allowed tu humping or rubbing an object.
Diamonds after each edge 5 hits on you pussy wit your flat hand.
Spades with an object in your ass.

When the second card is .. you must do this
Heart say out loud i am a horny whore who is no allowed to cum.without permission.
Club write an word like bitch whore or so on your body after all edges
Diamonds snap ypur clit after the edge 2 times with a ruber band.
Spades make all the edges in front of a mirror.

When you get a pair of cards you get three extra edges.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 06:54 AM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

What is your living situation like?

Are you in an apartment? A dorm? Do you have your own bathroom?

Do you go to classes at all, or are they all virtual?

What normal public activities do you still do?

Any clothing you love/hate to wear?

Write your favorite fantasy (at least 100 words, please)

Describe your naked body

Describe your favorite sexual adventure so far

Please, when you are answering these questions, be completely naked and stimulating yourself somehow (tell us that you are naked, how you feel and how you are stimulating yourself). Oh, and before you start answering questions why don’t we make you desperate to pee, too. No bathroom use for 2 hours before you answer and make sure to drink 32 oz. of water/soda right at the start of the two hours.

When you are done answering these questions, you must orgasm before getting dressed or using the bathroom.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 09:54 AM   #7
spirit_stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
What is your living situation like?

Are you in an apartment? A dorm? Do you have your own bathroom?

Do you go to classes at all, or are they all virtual?

What normal public activities do you still do?

Any clothing you love/hate to wear?

Write your favorite fantasy (at least 100 words, please)

Describe your naked body

Describe your favorite sexual adventure so far

Please, when you are answering these questions, be completely naked and stimulating yourself somehow (tell us that you are naked, how you feel and how you are stimulating yourself). Oh, and before you start answering questions why don’t we make you desperate to pee, too. No bathroom use for 2 hours before you answer and make sure to drink 32 oz. of water/soda right at the start of the two hours.

When you are done answering these questions, you must orgasm before getting dressed or using the bathroom.
hello thank you for the reply, im naked, using my dildo on my pussy with my plug in my ass as i type this.

i live in an apartment alone, with my own bathroom. i have both in person classes and a couple online ones. i sometimes play tennis with a few people and every now and then still go out with friends. my favorite clothes are yoga pants, big sweaters, comfy stuff like that. but currently im following miss Marquise's rules and am wearing skirts and thin tops. i dont hat anything, but i dont like being cold.

my favorite fantasy:
Someone else taking control of my life. Slowly at first, but over time they take more control and change my mind and body. The way they take control varies, sometimes its consensual, sometimes its through blackmail, but they get control of me and start to make me into a dirty naughty slut. At first its small changes, wardrobe, activites, things like that. After time passes though they force more changes onto me, eventually making me get piercings or degrading tattoos for them. At that point i'm so different from who i was before them that i'm unrecognizable and my life is over… haha

naked im 5'4 117lbs small c cup boobs, measurements of 32 26 34 size 5 shoe.

my favorite sexual adventure was a cumwalk i did while camping with an ex bf.

Old 01-25-2021, 10:47 AM   #8
Marquise

Do you own your own tennis racket's or do you borrow from someone/somewhere? If you do own them, I just had an idea
Old 01-25-2021, 11:45 AM   #9
spirit_stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
Do you own your own tennis racket's or do you borrow from someone/somewhere? If you do own them, I just had an idea
haha yes i own my own racquets

Old 01-25-2021, 11:55 AM   #10
Marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_stones View Post
haha yes i own my own racquets
Great! So whenever you are going to play, try to find a bathroom near the tennis court and use the handle of racket to fuck yourself until you edge.
The following user says Thank You to Marquise for this post:
Old 01-26-2021, 01:19 AM   #11
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Always using plug when play tennis.
Count every time you win and lose your games.
If your win>lost, you need to edge for win+lose. You are allowed to cum from your ass after it.
If your lose>win, Put your egg to your panties and position it to your clit. Tie your leg so you can't close it. You need to cum for win+lose continuously
If your win==lose, you need to edge for (win+lose)x 2 before sleep and not allowed to cum.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:02 AM   #12
luckee101

You must go to bed and wake up at the same time of day every day of the week including weekends. choose your times and set your alarm clock. Any time you are late for bed, you must take a cold shower before bed. Any time you sleep in, you must take a cold shower when you wake up and go to bed that much earlier the next night.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 03:07 AM   #13
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

here's a few ideas for some long term dares:

each morning when you wake up roll a dice to get your task for the day:

1: Roll 2 dice, this is how many times you have to edge before you get out of bed and again before you go to sleep. If you rolled doubles (2 the same numbers) you also have to do the edges outside of your apartment. You can cum after the last edge before you go to sleep.

2: Masturbate untill you cum during each class, make sure you cum on your hand. After you cum run your hand through your hair. You may wash your hair before you go to bed. If you don't have class today roll again.

3: No panties for you today. Whenever you have to leave your apartment put your buttplug in. When you get back to your apartment fuck yourself with 1 of your dildo's untill you edge (no orgasm), after that you can take out the buttplug. If you want to cum today you can whenever you want BUT you aren't allowed to use your hands or your toys.

4: Get a blindfold and something you can use as a timer and find a quiet place to sit where you can possibly get caught (can be anywhere, inside or outside, just make sure it's not illegal). Get naked , put on a blindfold and masturbate untill you cum. Now set a timer for 5 minutes and just sit there, legs spread and hands down untill the timer runs out.

5: Today the toilet in your apartment is off limits for peeing! Before you allowed to go find a toilet be sure you're realy desperate to pee. Whenever you do need to go, bring your egg, a picture of your boobs (no face) and do the following before you're allowed to pee:
- Go into the male toilets.
- While leaving your panties on insert your egg, set it to high and make yourself cum.
- Take off your panties and leave them and the picture of your boobs behind for the next person to find.

6: No orgasm for you today! Roll again and do that task BUT replace cum/orgasm with edge.

Hope you like these...
PM me if you want new tasks
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, cumplay, long term, rules, watersports