Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-11-2010, 02:20 PM   #16
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_Louisa View Post
I forgot to come back and confirm too! I did this a few nights ago. I added the pleasure gel as I said I would...it was very, very intense In the end I came twice in the 10mins, although it was very hard to resist the temptation to move it away after my first! But I managed, hehe.

Such a great dare, and so easy to do (no elaborate planning!), I could see it becoming part of my 'masturbation routine' hehe
Glad to add to your masturbation routine!

Maybe next time you should edge before starting, just to make it even more intense....
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #17
Mistress_Louisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
Glad to add to your masturbation routine!

Maybe next time you should edge before starting, just to make it even more intense....
Haha, jebus, that really would raise the stakes. I might try so later this evening, and will be sure to post the experience at some point
Mistress_Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #18
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_Louisa View Post
Haha, jebus, that really would raise the stakes. I might try so later this evening, and will be sure to post the experience at some point
This is already a challenging dare--nothing wrong with making it a little more challenging
Old 10-30-2010, 07:30 AM   #19
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Anyone else up for the challenge? Or is it too much?
Old 10-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #20
Da_Beauty

Quote:
Anyone else up for the challenge? Or is it too much?
I may attempt this later today. I think my phone has an alarm or something of the sort.
Da_Beauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:19 PM   #21
Da_Beauty

Okay, so I had a chance to do this about half an hour ago. Here was my experience.

I warmed my self up a bit with the vibrator before I even started. Mine has two settings, low or high. I had low on. I pleasured myself for about five minutes, trying to get sufficiently wet before I began. When I felt it was time, I opened my phone and set the alarm to go ff 10 minutes from the current time. After that, I closed it, layed back down, and zipped up my jeans on top of the vibrator. It was under both my panties and my jeans, almost painfully pressing against my clit.

The way I had it, the opposite end was snug in my pants while the bulky end with the turn on switch was sticking out. So I got comfortable and switched it to high.

Very intense first 3 minutes. As I said, it was very close to my clit, and set on high, it was quite painful. It was a mixture of pain, numbness, and, after two minutes, quite amazing. Around the 4th minute, I gave in, I tried to hold it as long as I could, but my body gave in, and my back arched to fully press myself tighter into the vibrator. And so I let go, a very intense orgasm followed. As soon as I had realized I had climaxed, I noticed my jeans were drenched in you know what. Very wet and very uncomfortable. So for the next six minutes, I took it like a trooper and hung in for the remaining time. It got to the point where once I had finished my whole vaginal region had numbed up from the toy. i had a towel under me so my bed wouldn't get wet, and it was dripping when picked it up. This did a number on me.

Clit is still numb as I type this. Though I may not do that again, It was quite an experience. Time seemed to slow down. Men have no idea how truly sensitive the clitoris is, which is why this is such a challenge to us.

Thanks for reading, hehe.
Da_Beauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #22
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Beauty View Post
Okay, so I had a chance to do this about half an hour ago. Here was my experience....
Thanks for the detailed writeup! I'm glad you enjoyed the experience, even if it was something too intense for you to want to try again.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #23
Slavegirl01

Default dare

I ended up being dared this by a friend except with electric toothbrush and for 20 min
i might have forgotten things
Slavegirl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:13 AM   #24
electro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavegirl01 View Post
I ended up being dared this by a friend except with electric toothbrush and for 20 min
And how did it go?
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #25
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Quote:
Anyone else? Or is this too intense?
I'm about to give this a shot let's see how it works out

Ps: I'm doing the easy version cuz I sleep in sophies.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #26
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my god. That felt amazing.

I only lasted 6 minutes, and what I did was use my sophies to hold my vibe against mine. Basically, I orgasmed at 4 and wet my sophies pretty thoroughly.

I tried to keep going but two minutes of intense pressure and tingling caused me to orgasm again, and after that I pulled it out as fast as I could...

My down there is still really tingly and numb-ish.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:31 AM   #27
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Just tried this.

Only I made it 20 minutes, and was really, really horny before hand. And I wasn't allowed to cum the whole time, which was hard. my jeans made it so my vibe was pressed pretty hard against me. I was defiantly quivering and squirming the entire time, trying not to cum and waiting for the alarm to go off!

I might have to try to do this again one day, haha.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #28
Suzee

I just tried this, may I say absolutely amazing, my clit is still tingly.

I started off by watching my favorite tv show (with a hot guy <3) well rubbing and fingering myself to get myself good and wet. Then I started up my vibe and put it in place, well setting my timer. When I set my digital timer, I misput the the time in, and it set for 100 minutes, I put on a movie(to no use, with the vibe going, it gave me a pervy mind, espech with the hot lead guy) to try to hold off orgasm for the ten minutes, but the timer went off about 5 minutes ago, and i found out then, and right now, i still have the vibe going, and my clit and vag are burning.
Suzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:20 PM   #29
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Post
Just tried this.

Only I made it 20 minutes, and was really, really horny before hand. And I wasn't allowed to cum the whole time, which was hard. my jeans made it so my vibe was pressed pretty hard against me. I was defiantly quivering and squirming the entire time, trying not to cum and waiting for the alarm to go off!

I might have to try to do this again one day, haha.
Wow....that sounds INTENSE. I'm amazed that you were able to make it the whole time without cumming!
Old 11-16-2010, 12:13 PM   #30
starberry

Just did this. I think I made it maybe 5 minutes before cumming, the last minute of which involved some pretty intense writhing! The final 5 minutes were uncomfortable and numbing, but still an awesome dare Think I need to change my clothes now

Will consider: Exhibitionism, Bondage/Pain, Poo/Piss
Limits: Nothing permanent (including photo record)
starberry is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, masturbation, orgasm, timer, vibrator