Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-15-2018, 10:29 AM   #16
Bloxo
getDare Devil

and we have 12 players!

I will only allow more if we get 16 now...which is unlikely, will do the first round tonight

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 02:05 PM   #17
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
and we have 12 players!

I will only allow more if we get 16 now...which is unlikely, will do the first round tonight
If you get more

Hair Colour: brown medium and shaggy
Eye Colour: brown
Height: 5 7
Build: heavy ser
Special information: playing hard for the win and to stay clean hate seeing my hair get messed up.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 03:12 PM   #18
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novagunger View Post
If you get more

Hair Colour: brown medium and shaggy
Eye Colour: brown
Height: 5 7
Build: heavy ser
Special information: playing hard for the win and to stay clean hate seeing my hair get messed up.
Sorry Nova! Will shortlist you for episode 2!

Closing the entry to start the thread!

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 10-15-2018, 04:47 PM   #19
Bloxo
getDare Devil

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the first Episode of Splatzone!

Tonight our contestants will try their best to stay clean and get their opponents mucky! Sponsored by Tesco and Gunge R Us and presented on Channel 5, please welcome your host Bloxo!"

The lights go up...and the stage is lit, the audience is cheering as the lights begin to illuminate the scene, it starts by showing the rows of green chairs in a classical Curve shape at the back of the room, running 20 high and around 100 across facing inwards overall to the centre of the room...

The lights continue to spread over, showing a barrier at the front with some clear plastic walls protecting the front row, a small pit can be found with dark flooring before the raised stage appears, light oak wooden panelling appears in the centre, this stretches from left to right as far as the audience can see...ending at the dark wall that falls behind the audience, to the sides curtains appear at the edges, large red velvet.
As more of the stage becomes visible, various splats of different bright colours can be seen painted onto the wood panelling...
A Blue Podium appears in the centre, a red curtain behind it stretching to the ceiling, most of the stage is hidden at this point...

Bloxo walks on wearing a Blue crushed velvet suit and ruffled white shirt, large white cuffs protruding, he has smart black shoes and stands at 6 Feet tall with short brown spiky hair and slightly tanned Caucasian skin.

"Greetings everybody, are you ready to see some mess?"

The crowd cheers!

"Are you ready to see some humiliation?"

The crowd cheers louder!

"Do you want to see some flesh?!"

The crowd erupts into a raucous sound!

"Then you're in the right place! Tonight we will pit our rather foolish contestants against each other...and destroy them!
For this special introductory show we have 3 teams of 4 contestants to wheel out and mess!"

The crowd cheers!

"So with no further ado...let's have them on stage!" No sooner does he say this when sparks fly, smoke appears and from the left, right and back of stage the contestants run on!

On the left is the Yellow team, 4 guys wearing yellow shorts and T-shirts, with yellow socks Running to the centre and waving.
On the right is the Blue team, another 4 guys wearing Light blue T-shirts and Shorts, with blue socks.
At the back is the Pink team, 2 girls and two guys wearing...as you may have guessed, all pink!

"Now my fair audience...let's introduce everyone tonight!"

The players stop and line up at the front of the stage, Yellow, Pink and then Blue.

"On the yellow team we have Electricity...what a voltage on that guy! We have WAMPup...sounds like he enjoys mess!...we have Playpig69...a messy pig, what are the odds?! and finally we have Cooop2 who has a thing for vintage cars apparently..." The team all bow

"On the Pink team we have Kittenlicks...let's hope they can keep their tongue to themselves! We have happybunny101...can she hop to victory? We have ezeperalta212...such a weird name for such an exotic creature! and Finally we have dandushma...will he be dandy tonight folks?" Again they bow...a few wolf whistles go up from the audience!

"Last but certainly not least we have the Blue team! Welcome Chubbyshysissy...I think he's missing his dress! Next we have duffduffers...hopefully not planning to make the Pink team up the duff...we have Sportykid...let's hope his skills live up to his name! Finally we have letshavesomefun...let's hope he does folks!" The team bow...

"Okay teams...as there are so many of you let's skip introductions and launch into our first game...Mucky Darts!"

The stage curtains rise to show a Dart board, flashing arrows leading up to it, a colour stained background behind.

"Now, our teams will send one representative a round to throw three darts, highest score picks up 100 points for their team! But the two lower scores face a messy forfeit! Also...to make this more fun...Bullseye's and Triple 20's mean the other players Strip an item of clothing! Let's make a start shall we!"

"First up is Chubbyshysissy, dandushma and WAMPup, take your places gentlemen!"

Now the Roleplay starts everyone...tell your stories!

The players take their turns:
Chubbyshysissy gets Double 13, Triple 2 and Triple 1,
dandushma gets 14, Double 2 and Bullseye! (50 points)
WAMPup gets Double 7, 15 and Triple 12

WAMpup and Chubbyshysissy have to remove their T-shirts, they also have to take a pie each from Dandushma

100 points for Pink!

Next up are duffduffers, happybunny101 and Electricity

duffduffers gets Triple 11, Double 16 and Double 6
happybunny101 gets Triple 3, Triple 5 and Triple 10
Electricity gets Triple 20! Triple 12, 16

Happybunny101 and duffduffers have to remove their shirts and get pied by Electricity!

100 Points for Yellow!

Next up are Sportykid, Kittenlicks and Playpig69.
Sportykid gets Triple 2, Double 2 and 12
Kittenlicks gets Triple 8, 13 and 8
Playpig69 gets Triple 4, Double 14 and Triple 19

Kittenlicks and Sportykid get a Pie to the face!

100 points for Yellow!

Finally we have letshavesomefun, ezeperalta212 and Cooop2

letshavesomefun gets Double 5, 7 and Double 5
ezeperalta212 gets Triple 2, 7 and Triple 11
Cooop2 gets Double 1, Triple 9 and Double 20

letshavesomefun and ezeperalta212 each get a pie from Cooop2

Yellow gets 100 points!

Final scores for the round:

Yellow 300
Pink 100
Blue 0

Losers taking forfeits...you each earn a Pie to the face! Enjoy

PM DARES!

Old 10-15-2018, 05:30 PM   #20
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. A game show with messy forfeits and stripping? There were certainly worse ways to spend a day. While I'm going to play to win, it wouldn't be the end of the world if I got a little messy in the process. And it would all be worth it to see my opponents getting trashed when I trounce them. When I arrived at the studio I was still somehow surprised. Not that I was having second thoughts mind you, just...yellow. I had to be on the yellow team. Sure the colors were all perfect for highlighting the messy action, but...with my belly I look more like a lemon. Still, I was on a team of all guys and they at least looked like they could pull their own weight.

Once we were called onto the stage I went out with my head held high as I eyed the other players. There were some cute ones too, and the host wasn't half bad himself. I bowed as my team was introduced and smirked at the introductory comment about possibly being someone who enjoys this kind of thing.

What luck! Getting called up in the first round and against a really cute guy who would totally look great with a pie in his face. Maybe a missing shirt If I'm good enough at this game. I performed well, but to my dismay not well enough. Dandushma managed to sneak in a bullseye on his last throw and overtook my brilliant lead. Not only that but that meant losing my shirt. I guess you should be careful what you wish for. I stood shirtless showing my pudgy belly and hairy chest to the entire audience, and whoever else was watching this show, anticipating the pie that I knew was coming. It hit, and what wasn't smeared into my face and hair fell down onto my chest and landed on the floor at my feet. The thick, gooey filling coating me enough to blind me. I wiped away a little bit of the pie so I could see and returned to my spot to watch the remaining rounds.

While I may have lost my round, it seemed that the rest of my team had fared much better as each of them scored well enough to take the win. My team was dominating the first round, and if Dandushma hadn't gotten that bullseye we would have swept it. I'm confident that we will win this and take home the prize.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:42 PM   #21
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

It's been a few months. The studio for the prior game show near my apartment has been vacant. I notice one day that there is a sign out looking for contestants and advertising a real cash prize. I hesitate knowing some of the awkward situations I got into previously but the lure of the money is too great. I log into the site and sign up. I get an email confirmation of the day and time to be there.

I show up not knowing what to expect. I am directed to a changing area where a pink t-shirt, shorts, bra, panties and knee high socks are provided but no shoes. I get dressed, surprised everything fits. Although they did ask for sizes when signing up. As I am brought out to line up I see there are changes already, the staging is bigger. the crowd larger and there are 3 teams instead of 2. I am nervous as I stand there not sure how this will go.

I hear the first game is mucky darts. that sounds pretty well mucky I think as I don't recognize too many people from the prior show except the host who I faced off with a time or 2. Wondering how landed this hosting gig. The first group goes up and he explains the rules. Hearing about stripping tenses me up. especially with the size of the audience and the numerous cameras that are about.

As the first 2 rounds go, I see people losing shirts including the only other girl with her bra showing now and some whistles from the crowd. All getting pies in the face. At least its not that mucky as the name made it sound. I am part of the last group. Never being great at darts I do my best putting up a respectable score but the damn yellow team scoops in and wins with the last throw. Thankful he didn't get a bulls-eye or anything. He takes a pie and smushes it into my face. while its just a pie it brings back memories of things that happened in this studio. I nod my head, wiping my eyes and returning to my team. Happy we aren't that far behind and at least we are on the score board.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 09:50 PM   #22
playpig69

Woop woop! Go yellow team! What a start!

I was very apprehensive about messy darts as I am a hopeless darts player. As expected my darts were incredibly wayward, scattering all over the board, but with some crazy luck they hit doubles and triples. Returning to my team, I am filled with confidence at the mostly clean faces around me. Lets go bring home this £2000. Go yellows!
playpig69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 12:03 AM   #23
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

After a long hiatus from my messy gameshow days I decide to have a quick browse online for a new messy adventure and see an ad for something called Splat Zone! A messy game show run from the same studio I used to get messy in. I decide to sign up quickly before reading everything out of excitement.

A few weeks later I make sure to arrive on time. When I get there I see the studio as normal but as I make my way inside I see it's gone through major renovations and the production value has stepped up massively. The studio is busy with producers and contestants as we are quickly split up into teams and sent backstage. It seems there is enough seating for thousands and the camera equipment made me wish I read the full ad.

Anyway I find out that I'm on the blue team teaming up with duffduffers, Sportykid and letshavesomefun. We all quickly change into our blue outfits, I try do so very quickly trying to hide my pink boyshort panties regretting the decision following the news this would be on national TV

The beginning of the show was a blur of lights, cheering and embarrassment knowing soon many of us would be very messy! Nevertheless there was a chance at some serious money so I was of course up for it.

All of a sudden I'm called up to participate in the first round of the rejuvenated show 'Mucky Darts'. It turns out I'm to throw first so I step up and throw a double 13, triple 2 and triple 1. I'm not feeling too confident. As a result when the other two players in the round throw higher than me I'm not surprised. The first forfeit is to remove our shirts and take a pie. I remove my shirt revealing my little boobs thanking God I didn't wear a bra today. Next the pie, Dandushma doesn't take long and quickly pushes it into my face, cream covering my face I try to wipe a little out of the way of my eyes as I walk back to my seat to watch the rest of the round. The blue team end in last the only team with out points. Surely it's only up from here!
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:19 AM   #24
Cooop2

Waheeyyyyyyy! Great job from the Yellow's so far.

Glad to do my bit for the team on the early round.

I thoroughly enjoyed delivering those pies. Hope they taste nice.

Bring on the next game

Likes: humiliation,domination, discipline, light pain, bondage, water sports, light anal, role play, spanking, cum eating, groups,forced nudity, name calling

LIMITS: face, extreme pain, illegal, scat, public, friends/family

PM ME YOUR MESSY DARES
Cooop2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:12 AM   #25
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I was apparently being overconfident when I thought I'd have time for this. Sorry, bloxo, I have to drop out. At least that makes room for Nova?

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 08:51 AM   #26
dandushma

After being nervous about signing up for another messy game show and almost cancelling, the day came. I felt a wave of excitement at the prospect of winning it big while slopping others, but also just a tad nervous about things going the other way.

Now I'm backstage as part of the pink team and I couldn't be more nervous. I hear the host riling up the crowd about mess and humiliation, but I'm confident I'll only be dishing it out!

We're all introduced and move on to the first game. Messy darts! It sounds pretty standard, but the added stripping forfeit is not something I want for my first round in front of a big audience. I'm going first and somehow I threw a bullseye! Yes! Now it's my opponents that have to strip and get pied! I gleefully smash a pie in their faces and smear it good. I walk back to, unfortunately, see my team not do that well. They come back with pie covered faces, but at least we're not last.
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:36 AM   #27
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
I was apparently being overconfident when I thought I'd have time for this. Sorry, bloxo, I have to drop out. At least that makes room for Nova?
I quite understand...you have many duties to perform here haha (maybe Iheartfun could give you a holiday now and then?!)

Novagunger, please post if you would like to enter the show!

PM DARES!

Old 10-16-2018, 10:49 AM   #28
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I won't to be in.
I'm 21
Blonde hair
Blue eye
I'm a abdl I like mess but I am a baby at most thanks and I'm stuck in diaper I'm a girl and I get rille lost esay and that's how I ended up here

This is no rp for me rl all the way but try to keep it to my pants please

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:54 AM   #29
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I arrive to the show early and get handed my outfit a full set of pink clothes shirt shorts socks bra and panties. I try it all on and it fits a bit tight but it will be ok. Darts are up first. Not my best game but i can play. I ended up losing the round. This was just yellows game. I had to lose my shirt and get pied ughh. Ill get them back next round. The tight bra was quite interesting to people in the crowd i could tell from the cheers. On to next round

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 12:12 PM   #30
Bloxo
getDare Devil

We have two players keen to enter...

If Nova responds in the next 3 hours he can join, otherwise Babygirlpoopydiaper gets the place

PM DARES!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, forfeits, gameshow, messy, roleplay