Old 09-30-2018, 03:19 PM   #1
bourbon2k15

Female 2 weeks of dares

Well, my Sir is away for 2 weeks for work.

He's set me up to ask you guys for some dares! Specific ones, because I've been a little bad and he wants some good videos and such (no, you may not see - don't ask).

You can choose to have me do TWO OF of the following main words, with your own twist, but within reason. I'll post my 'limits' of each.

This is a lot - I know, but this is to keep you guys within reason

Enema (Max 2L)
-Here you can choose
--what is in the enema
---toothpaste
---soap
---lemon juice
---cold water
--How much (any amount up to 2L)
--How long (up to 30minutes)

Insertion
-Here you can choose
--Anal or Vaginal
--What is used:
---1-3 full bananas
---1-10 marshmallows
---1-10 ice cubes
---1-5 frozen mini carrots
---Up to .5 of a full size toothpaste tube (anal only)
---Up to .25 of a full size bag of frozen pea's
--How long
---Up to 30 minutes

Clamps
-Here you can choose up to 2 of the following
--Body Parts
---Nipples
---Clit
---Pussy lips
--What kind of clamps
---Binder Clip (small, medium, large)
---"pinch" clamps
---"flat" clamps
---"butterfly" clamps
--How long
---1-10 minutes (with breaks for safety)
---1/3/5 minute increments between rotating (cannot work with lips)(10 min max)

Spanking
-ONE of these implements
--Flat Paddle
--Ping Pong Paddle
--Hair brush
--Cane
--Charging Cord
--Flip Flop
--Hand
-Up to 2 of the following spots
--Tits
--Nipples (SEPARATE from tits)
--Ass (both cheeks)
--Rim
--Pussy Lips
--Clit
-Amount of spanks (can be SPLIT between your 2 options or all in 1 spot)
--1-50 spanks

Coating
-You can choose ONE of the following liquids
--Toothpaste
--Hot Sauce
--IcyHot
--Candle Wax
-You can choose ONE of the following spots
--Pussy lips
--Inner Pussy (held open lips)
--Concentrated Clit (is included in Inner Pussy but clit doesn't have an 'extra' amount)
--Asshole
--Nipples
-How long it's applied
--1-15 minutes (if chosen wax, it will be continuously dripped this time)

Extra

-You can choose ANY 2 of the following
--Rope Walk
---How many knots (1-10)
---How many walks from ONE SIDE to the other (Up to 4)
--Forced Orgasms
---How many (Up to 5 back to back)
---OR
---How long vibrator on clit (up to 15minutes)
--Being fucked by dildo (machine)
---Speed (1-5, 1 is slowest, 5 is fastest)
---Size (1-5, 1 is smallest dildo, 5 is largest dildo)
---Time (Up to 15 minutes)

REPORTS WILL BE DONE (every 3 dares will be in 1 report)
YOU MAY POST 1 TIME EVERY 3 POSTS (mine included)

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 06:42 PM   #2
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Well written setup

Let's get you started :

Insertion
-Here you can choose
--Vaginal
--What is used:
---1-5 frozen mini carrots
--How long
---Until unfrozen

Spanking
-ONE of these implements
--Ping Pong Paddle
-Up to 2 of the following spots
--Ass (both cheeks)
-Amount of spanks (can be SPLIT between your 2 options or all in 1 spot)
--1-50 spanks, until bright red

Enjoy,
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 12:01 AM   #3
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

here it goes:

coat your inner lips with hot sauce and immediately apply the vibrator on your clit, stay that way for fifteen minutes. Twist: must be naked inside a shop's changing room.
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 07:57 AM   #4
nyan
getDare Sweetheart

Coating, icy hot on nipples for as long as it takes you to complete spanking hairbrush 50 to tits
PM Dares
nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:06 AM   #5
AlexisKitten
Account Banned

Enema (Max 2L)
---soap with 2l for 30 mins

Insertion anal 3 bananas for 30mins

It's a stuffing
AlexisKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 05:07 PM   #6
bourbon2k15

Default Response 1

Thank you Thank you dare-ers for actually reading my post. All of you, so far, have given it your attention and for that, this makes this all enjoyable, and I thank you.

I said 3 dares will get a single response, so that's what will happen:

Mr.Crazy (If you give me the 1-5 option, I will try the max. You can choose, 3, 2, 1, 5...)
--5 mini carrots in pussy until melted
---This wasn't something that I expected to do much as Sir hoped. I inserted the carrots, about the size of a pinky each, into my pussy. I pushed them as far as my fingers would allow them set on doing your next task while they sat inside of me. They were a little different than ice, maybe a little less intense. Pushing them out was interesting, for sure, however, because they were soft and a little warm. 3 came out whole but the last 2 kinda mushed up. Had to douche myself to make sure that I was completely cleaned out.
--50 spanks to both ass cheats with a ping pong paddle
--I'm not pussy and I know how to hit myself. There's a thin layer of rubber on my paddles and the texture a little bubbled (not sure if this is to help 'ping' the balls?). I bent over my table and administered 50 fast, well placed, and hard spanks to my ass. I did not take a break, but did move the paddle to the other cheek when one started to burn quite a bit. My arse was quite read by the time I was done and sitting down to write your response was something in itself, lol - not that i'm that mad.

Haunted (I will not be going public for any of these dares, but this was done in my home with the blinds wide open - 2nd floor apartment)
--Hotsauce on Inner Pussy lips and forced orgasms for 15 minutes
---I do hate using hot sauce and would kind of hope that no one would really notice that option. Toothpaste is much more bearable. The burn was intense and the orgasms were hard to achieve, which may have been a bit counter productive. I did cum 5 times in the 15 minutes allowed and was brought to tears by the burn of the hot sauce. As soon as my 15 minutes were done I got up, cleaned myself off, and put a milk sack onto my pussy (kind of like a very thin baggie that won't "easily" allow liquid through - an ice pack but for liquids of sorts).

Nyan
--Icyhot on nipples for duration of 50 tit spanks
---I do hate spanking my tits because they are a decent size and that causes them to jiggle. I am a high intensity spanker which means that I may be trying to aim for a different part of my tits but end up accidentally spanking a part I had just done. The burn was interesting, of my nipples, because of the air that ran across them from the dancing of the spanks. They hurt, holy hell, do tit spankings hurt. I did not take a break, but I did switch tits when I felt like I needed a small break from one to the other.

alexiskitten - you will get a response when I have 2 others to join yours

REMEMBER: You can post per every 3 other posts, mine included

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
The following user says Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post:
Old 10-01-2018, 06:22 PM   #7
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Here's another:

Spanking

--Charging Cord

--Pussy Lips
--Clit

-Amount of spanks --25 each

Coating

--Hot Sauce

--Inner Pussy (held open lips)

-How long it's applied --15 minutes
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:19 PM   #8
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Clamp on clit.
Hot sauce to yor asshole
Spank the rim 50 times.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:36 PM   #9
Sklavenhalter

Default Task

Spanking:

Charching cord
Clit
50 times

Icy hot on clit for maximum of time
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:43 AM   #10
PainMakerM

Spanking:Cane!On ass!50 strokes!The best position is probably diaperposition.Let you give the strokes
As hard as possible!
Coating:candle wax:innerlips and ofcourse full 15minutes!
Let's see if you managed to execute this severe trearment!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:10 AM   #11
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Insert:
-10 Marshmallows
-In your pussy
-For 29 minutes

Extra:
-Rope walk
-8 knots
-4 times
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:12 AM   #12
dzbll
getDare Devil

Coating Hot sauce concentrated clit, 15 min,

Extra
--Rope Walk
---knots 10
---4 walks.

--Being fucked by dildo (machine)
---Speed 5
---Size 5
15 minutes
Old 10-02-2018, 12:41 PM   #13
bourbon2k15

Default Response 2

Please remember you are only allowed TWO of the dares - if you have more than 2 written I will only do the first two and will automatically disregard the third.

AlexisKitten
--2L soap enema held for 30min & 3 whole banana's for 30 min in anus
---I do really not enjoy enema's, the cramping usually sucks and reminds me of 'that time of the month' and that's just simply not enjoyable. Soap makes me crap and be a little gassy so it was hard to hold for 30 minutes. After about 10 I had to put a plug in (I had been training with Sir on holding Enema's without needing a plug). 2L goes in really well and isn't all too difficult to hold but Sir doesn't want to ever go above that amount. The 3 banana's sucked the most, I did this dare after the enema and used a speculum to hold my ass open so I could get the whole banana's in, without mooshing them. Banana's cause cramping, specifically, and pretty intense ones at that, so I wasn't able to hold for the whole 30 minutes!
Because of this, Alexis Kitten, Sir is allowing you to ADD 2 extra dares onto your next one, should you choose to continue participating (this means, 4 dares in one post from you )

Rhowc
--25 spanks to my pussy lips and clit each via a charging cord & Hot Sauce on my inner pussy lips for 15 minutes
---I did this dare in two separate sections because you did not specify if you wanted them done at the same time *which you can*. I am not "used" to whipping myself with a charging cord but I am "used" to the action alone and I do hate it. I have been taught to aim true and not to pussy out (pun intended). I did 5 hits per spot, rotating until both were done. My pussy lips are nice and welted in a few spots, warm and i'm sure sitting in class (college) this afternoon is going to SUCK. My clit spanking was the worst, I do hate having my clit spanked because it does cause an automatic reaction of closing my legs. I did a few times, but Sir didn't mind so that's good...I guess. The hot sauce sucks, I hate it, I really do. I wanted to cry. There's nothing I can do but whine and roll around the whole time, especially because the sauce, by default, lands on my clit and that was just whipped and -- well, I cried, that's for sure.

Master_of_humiliate
--Clamp on my clit & Hot Sauce to asshole (your last request has been ignored, you get to choose TWO).
---I decided to do this all at once and Sir requested 10 minutes of each (since you didn't specify) and clamping has a maximum of 10 minutes. The clamp going on doesn't hurt all that much but the hot sauce made me clench a lot and that does really make a difference when your clit is being pinched pretty tightly. This didn't cause crying, as I'm sure some hoped, but I was in major discomfort. The clamp coming off was of course the worst part and I had to take a little while to recover from the pain

The following 4 users say Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post:
Old 10-02-2018, 01:02 PM   #14
Silk1970
Account Banned

10 minutes binder clips nipples, rotate after 3 and 6 minutes. For the same 10 minutes drip candle wax onto your inner pussy - with a few extra drops for your clit but not as many as concentrated clit.

Enjoy!
Silk1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:09 PM   #15
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

thanks for your previous reply, I'll keep in mind the limitation regarding public places.

another one for you:

large binder clips to your nipples. The amount of time may be up to 10 minutes, but could be less as well. It will depend on how long you take to give yourself 50 spanks with a charging cord on your pussy lips. You MUST be able to deliver all 50 spanks within the max time allowed for the clamps. Do it in less than 10 minutes and you'll be free of the clamps as well. If you exceed 10 minutes, then you re of the clamps, but I would suggest you re in infringement of the dare and up for a punishment.
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, enema, insertion, orgasm, spanking