Default A Cold Day In Hell

A Cold Day In Hell

Kinks
Cold, Pain (including CBT/pussy spanking), Endurance, Cornertime, Line Writing

Items
- Ice Cubes (14 at most)
- Access to a cold shower/bath and maybe a small container
- Clothespegs
- 2 spanking implement (one hard and one, probably “softer”, that you’re comfortable using on genitals)
- A towel

Dare best undertaken in the bathroom.

Please the Devil or pay the cost - Consequence based dare

1) "Hello my glorious little victim, and welcome to hell! We've been receiving plenty of complaints in the suggestion box that it's too warm down here, can you believe the cheek of people huh? Well, you're going to help test a new cooling 'system'...oh you won't be needing your clothes on for the most part so let's strip you down first"

Get Naked, open the window in the room you’re using for the dare and the bathroom

2) “That’s better, this is a head to toe punishment so let’s start there...with your head and toes”

Fill a small container/bath with cold water only, enough to cover your feet. You’re going to place your feet in the cold water while placing a icecube in your mouth until it melts (or 6 minutes, whichever shortest).

Cost - Every time you remove your feet from the water, remove the cube, bite the cube or swallow the cube before it melts costs 1 point. You're going to spank each foot 10 times with your softer spanking implement plus 20 times for every point you've built up.

3) "Easy warm up right? (If you can excuse the bad pun that is ) Time to take it up to the next level and really bump this cooling system up. People down here really the best (or is that worst) after all!"

Re-fill the container with cold water only again then pour it over yourself

Cost - Spank your ass 50 times plus 50 extra for every time you stopped pouring the water over yourself or made a noise of complaint. The devil doesn't like whimpering!

4) “Getting warmed up now?” The Devil laughs an evil laugh looking at your already shaking naked body. “It looks to me like you enjoyed the pain a little too much though so let’s test your limits”

With the softer implement you’re going to spank your genitals in 8 sets of 25, with a 10 second gap between each set. Keep a constant pace (4 second gaps at most!) and don’t let off the strength too much (be honest!).

Cost - You start with 8 cubes. For each set of 25 you complete, without decreasing the strength or speed, you can remove 1 cube from the 8. If you complete all 200 spanks see spoiler for your “reward”

You're allowed to get changed into some underwear then place all the remaining cubes in the underwear! Prepare a corner by placing a towel down to collect dripping water and get ready for some cornertime. Get on your knees and stay there for 4 minutes for every cube left (max of 20 minutes). Set a timer and get ready to get a little wet.

Spoiler:
You obviously enjoyed that FAR too much. Repeat the 200 spanks but this time with no gaps between. If you take a break this time you're adding a cube to your underwear and doing the full 20 minutes of cornertime! If you complete all 200 spanks again you can skip the cornertime.

5) "Now you look suitably desperate, wet and sore. You'll fit in well here! Take off your underwear though, looks like you’ll get FAR too warm in them"

Attach clothespegs/nipple clamps to your nipples and complete up to 6 sets of 25 starjumps. You can only rest for 10 seconds between each set, you are in hell after all not taking a holiday!

Cost - Place 1 icecube on each of your sore nipples for 1 minute plus 1 minute for every starjump set not completed. Hold them nice and still!

6) “I haven’t seen a spectacle like that in quite some time! Such fun seeing you bouncing around for my amusement but sure that made you sweaty with all this heat. Time to shower off”

Set a timer for 5 minutes then run a shower on the coldest setting. You’re aiming to stay under the water for the full 5 minutes!

Cost - Each move out costs putting one icecube up your ass (up to 3 cubes max). After 3 cubes, or your uncomfortable putting anymore cubes in, make a note of your time.

"I think this cold torture chamber...I mean cooling system...works really well! What are you looking so happy about though; think you’re free from the devil? You’ll be back before long but, in the meantime, I’m setting you some homework”

Do 10 lines + 1 line for every second(!) you couldn’t manage under 5 minutes from the following:
“It’ll be a cold day in hell before I orgasm again”
“I deserve as much hellish pain as I can handle”
“I endured a cold day in hell, and I liked it!”
“Volunteering to be a freezing victim was a cool idea”

---

Anyone is free to use this dare and edit it (particularly numbers) to meet your victim better. Reports of how the dare went for you are very much welcome below...
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:
Old 06-25-2018, 05:25 PM   #2
alfa1591

This is so delectably evil, i may have to give it a try on one of these hot summer days, or maybe in the middle of the winter if i'm feeling brave
alfa1591 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cold, dare, ice, pain