More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 12:05 AM   #17
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Anal B
Clit A
Nipple B....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:18 PM   #18
bourbon2k15

A feedback post will be made when we get the laptop working again. Hopefully tomorrow!

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 11:16 AM   #19
bourbon2k15

We didn't get the laptop back up so this is reported back on a phone so please excuse any mistakes. Sir said that for every mistake I will receive 10x pussy spanks with a charging cord, however.

The dates this dare is to run have changed to 02.24.18-03.04.18, 5 hours a day. Most requests done in the order given, some during the time of others.

We started around 2pm Saturday Afternoon, the first request being: 3 rotations of nipple clamps, edge 5x, walk my crotch rope 4x

Sir decided I would walk the rope with clamps on my nipples so he could pull them. Once I made it across the rope sir would lean me back by pulling my clamps straight up. He then would put a wand vibrator against my burning clit and inner pussy lips. My asshole was on fire, I remember that clearly. I couldn't walk the rope that fast, took me about a half hour to finish completely though, the walking and edging before another lap. I had to rub my clit with my fingers for my 5th edge and sir had me on my knees sucking him off while I did so.

The next one was: Spanked 10x with a charging cord, Clit spanked 10x with a charging cord, edge 4x

I was bent over the foot of our bed, wrists tied to the headboard with long ties. I got a new phone and sir decided that it was a great time to break in the new, stiff, charger that came with it. He didn't give me a break as he relentlessly whipped me, back to back, one after the other. He did give me a good five minutes to cry it out. Sir put me into my back and tied my legs open with ankle cuffs, I couldn't stop crying and the clit whipping didn't help. He ended up clamping my pussy lips open because he was hitting them too much. The edges after that were hell and I begged my sir for mercy but he didn't care. I had this punishment coming.

We had time for probably 2 more and I didn't get much of a break.

I had to edge 3x being fucked in the ass by my medium plug, I had to edge another 5x, walk my crotch rope 4x

My ass isn't that sensitive so it takes me a while to achieve an orgasm or an edge. So sir had me walk my rope while wearing my plug so he could fuck me with it when I made it to the end. I nearly came the last time and the rope walking burned so good because of the clit whipping I had recently received. The Edges were slow but sir helped out by getting me there with his mouth instead of a vibrator.

That's all the time we had so the others had to go into today. we haven't started them just yet but we're excited to get today's ball rolling!! Please load me up with keywords, sir might extend the time again!!!

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 11:31 AM   #20
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Spank E
Ice A
CrotchRope B

Have fun

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:59 PM   #21
TrisPrior

Clit D
Anal B
Edge B

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=9

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 01:25 PM   #22
Daring80

Crotchrope D
Clit A
Edge B

Advertisements