Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
n00b
Baby Member

Default Outside Walking Dice Dare

First post here...

This Dice dare should be played alone in a semi-public nature area at whatever time you dare. Pick a starting location thats comformable to you regarding the chance of people walking by and seeing you.

Start in your normal clothes and take a cellphone, a camera and a watch with a timer with you.

Now it's time to roll the dice and decide what to do with those clothes:

1. Keep em all on.
2. Take off two items of clothing.
3. Strip down to your underwear.
4. Get completely naked.
5. Take off one item of clothing.
6. Take off three items of clothing.

Leave the clothes there, hidden or in plain sight to make it more exiting, your choice.

Then throw another dice. This decides how long and where you'll be walking to next. Uneven is towards civilisation, even is away from it, and the number stands for how many minutes you'll be walking.

Repeat these steps untill you are completely naked. The place you are at now is where you will be doing the challenges below. That means the risk of the location and the distance to your clothes will be completely random.

You'll now have to roll the dice and do all the tasks below untill you get a 6. Only then can you stop the game and go home...

1. Shout something obscene as loud as you can!
2. Stand there in plain view for anyone that might walk by for 5 minutes with your eyes closed.
3. Masturbate untill you cum. Make some noise if you want to make it more interesting.
4. Picture time! Follow the picture instructions below.
5. Ouch, bad luck, you'll have to do a punishment roll. After you've done it you get to go back
6. Your Free! Pick up your clothes, go home to your computer, and tell us your adventure.

Picture rolls: These decide what to photograph and what to do with the picture.

1. Genitals only.
2. Breasts and face if you're a girl, roll again if you're a guy.
3. Full frontal body shot, no face though.
4. All of you, but from the back.
5. All of your front, including your face.
6. A lovely picture of the scenery around you.

Now roll again. The number will decide how many pictures to take (be creative with poses). If it's even you can keep them to yourself. If it's uneven you share them with us on kinktalk.

Punshments rolls: Some more risky challenges.

1. Walk as close to civilisation as you can without being discovered. But make sure you can actually see people there when you masturbate yourself to climax.
2. If you are a guy you'll have to cum on your face. You can choose to make less of a mess by aiming at your mouth but what gets in you'll have to swallow. And no bringing a towel... Girls get to a picture roll but have to share no matter what the second dice says.
3. Stand there in plain view for anyone that might walk by as masturbate with your eyes closed. You can't open them again untill you climax.
4. Take a full body picture of you masturbating and share on kinktalk.
5. Phone a friend to come pick you up. Don't pick up your clothes. Make up a story as to why you are there naked.
6. Lucky! You get to go home. But you'l have to repeat this dare tomorrow...

I hope this is fun for everyone.
n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to n00b for this post:
Old 04-12-2011, 07:09 AM   #2
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

GENIOUS dare!!! I will definately try it when I am home alone!!!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:37 AM   #3
scgd

I will probably be doing this one very soon.

Loves : Nudity, Masturbation, Bondage, BDSM

Likes : Hidden/semi public, Chance, Humiliation, Edging, Body writing

Dislikes : Mild pain, Anal, Pee, Denial, Wedgies

Limits : Social suicide, Food, Crossdressing, Scat, Diapers, Extreme pain, Blood, Permanent, Face

scgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:14 AM   #4
lisabigboobs

Now it's time to roll the dice and decide what to do with those clothes:
3. Strip down to your underwear.

Leave the clothes there, hidden or in plain sight to make it more exiting, your choice. PLAIN SIGHT

Then throw another dice. This decides how long and where you'll be walking to next. Uneven is towards civilisation, even is away from it, and the number stands for how many minutes you'll be walking. EVEN - 6 MIN

Repeat these steps untill you are completely naked. The place you are at now is where you will be doing the challenges below. That means the risk of the location and the distance to your clothes will be completely random. Naked - Still in PARK.

1. Shout something obscene as loud as you can!
2. Stand there in plain view for anyone that might walk by for 5 minutes with your eyes closed.
3. Masturbate untill you cum. Make some noise if you want to make it more interesting.
4. Picture time! Follow the picture instructions below.
5. Ouch, bad luck, you'll have to do a punishment roll. After you've done it you get to go back
6. Your Free! Pick up your clothes, go home to your computer, and tell us your adventure.

Picture rolls: These decide what to photograph and what to do with the picture.
5. All of your front, including your face. 4X

Punshments rolls: Some more risky challenges.

1. Walk as close to civilisation as you can without being discovered. But make sure you can actually see people there when you masturbate yourself to climax.

THIS WAS ALOT OF FUN. i WAS HOPING FOR SOME REALLY BAD ROLLS BUT LOVED DOING IT
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 06:10 AM   #5
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Thumbs up This is a very interesting thread.

This has been stale long enough.
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk