Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-18-2017, 03:40 PM   #1
techsavvymale31
Account Banned

Post Male Looking

Hello, My name is Andrew, some people call me Andy. I am 29 years old, I work from home as a computer technician and web developer. Since I work from home there are times when I am unable to do things on my webcam but I am happy to have my webcam on while I am working and chat, you could call me names, tease me. I am open to other suggestions including streaming my webcam where and when possible, i could stream it during my work hours none stop if needed.

I am married, and my wife isn't into this lifestyle. I do have pictures on my computer that she has allowed me to share but only those. She is very vanilla. You are welcome to say anything you want about her including what you would make her wear or make her do if she was your slave and was into this stuff.

I am open to writing tasks, blogging, building websites and etc. I also have teamviewer and you are welcome to tell me what to put as my wallpaper on my computer. I also have an android tablet that I can install games and applications on if those applications work on my old android tablet. I enjoy playing games on my android tablet. Please give me other suggestions.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

LIMITS: not a fan of anal, nothing illegal, no permanent marks or damage, nothing to do with piss.
techsavvymale31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male, skype, slave, teamviewer, webcam