Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-22-2017, 07:48 PM   #1
Carmennn505

Drink F20 New To Getdare

Hi everyone, I'm new here and am just looking for some dares i could do..

If you're kind, use my likes, but if you're not then feel free to mix in my dislikes or even give me a dare that you know I'll absolutely hate.

I'm also interested in adding more to my likes and dislikes, so if you feel that I'm missing something from the list that's not one of my limits, dare me and I'll tell you how i feel about it and add it

I'm just curious to see what I'll have to do for you guys

Anything goes, but keep in mind my limits please and thankyou! I don't give picture proof, but i will give reports in return for your guys' well thought out dares so keep them coming, this thread will be open indefinitely.

Likes- denial, tasks or dares that are mean, edging, ice play, pain, bladder control, *anal*, dice 🌸

Dislikes (its complicated because I get turned on by dislikes lol but I guess these are still dislikes)- hard pain, clothespins, toothpaste, extreeeme denial 🌸

Limits (won't do)- public, pics or vids, a2m or drinking piss, enemas 🌸
Carmennn505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:59 PM   #2
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

I dare you not to cum until you 've edge a total of 100.
Reset counter weekly.

You don't have to edge straight away, just do so when you are feeling to, or for any other dares. Don't have to do 100 in a row neither.

For now: strip all but underwear, put on all the lights and make sure curtains are open too.
Melt half a cube of ice on each nipple, insert other halfs into pussy.

Last edited by MrCrazy; 02-22-2017 at 08:01 PM.
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:00 PM   #3
getdaring
getDare Devil

so have you ever tried wedgies? would you like to try having a wedgie all day whilst you go about as you normally would?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:11 PM   #4
jstmefred

Insert and melt 5 ice cubes in your ass, once complete ask me nicely for your next one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmennn505 View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new here and am just looking for some dares i could do..

If you're kind, use my likes, but if you're not then feel free to mix in my dislikes or even give me a dare that you know I'll absolutely hate.

I'm also interested in adding more to my likes and dislikes, so if you feel that I'm missing something from the list that's not one of my limits, dare me and I'll tell you how i feel about it and add it

I'm just curious to see what I'll have to do for you guys

Anything goes, but keep in mind my limits please and thankyou! I don't give picture proof, but i will give reports in return for your guys' well thought out dares so keep them coming, this thread will be open indefinitely.

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:28 PM   #5
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Since you like spanking, try this - Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Hold one of your breasts while you slap it 25 times with the other hand. Repeat for the opposite breast. Afterwards, lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 50 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Send me your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:45 PM   #6
Carmennn505

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
I dare you not to cum until you 've edge a total of 100.
Reset counter weekly.

You don't have to edge straight away, just do so when you are feeling to, or for any other dares. Don't have to do 100 in a row neither.

For now: strip all but underwear, put on all the lights and make sure curtains are open too.
Melt half a cube of ice on each nipple, insert other halfs into pussy.
This sounds very fun and frustrating, i barely finished edging 3 times right now in a row and wow.. 97 left to go .

I stripped to my bra and panties (bra is black with lacing and panties are a match.. im 34C), and put the halves to melt, held directly on my nipples with the bra cups.. dam it was cold. I inserted the rest into my hot pussy, and i had to keep my fingers at the entrance to keep them in! I was so turned on after edging the 3 times, they just kept popping out with the moisture.. i only felt a small bit exposed with the curtains and blinds open, because i knew no one would walk by at the time but it was super fun and exhilarating still. Thankyou!

Likes- denial, tasks or dares that are mean, edging, ice play, pain, bladder control, *anal*, dice 🌸

Dislikes (its complicated because I get turned on by dislikes lol but I guess these are still dislikes)- hard pain, clothespins, toothpaste, extreeeme denial 🌸

The following user says Thank You to Carmennn505 for this post:
Old 02-22-2017, 08:51 PM   #7
Carmennn505

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
so have you ever tried wedgies? would you like to try having a wedgie all day whilst you go about as you normally would?
A whole day? I've actually never tried wedgies, how would i manage that without getting noticed? Oh I've heard of a bra-connection if that's what you want me to do
Would i sleep in the wedgie also? So many questions

Old 02-22-2017, 08:59 PM   #8
Carmennn505

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstmefred View Post
Insert and melt 5 ice cubes in your ass, once complete ask me nicely for your next one
Completed, my ass is so numb right now! The most I've done is 3 for my ass, i feel so full.. may i please have the next dare?

The following user says Thank You to Carmennn505 for this post:
Old 02-22-2017, 09:04 PM   #9
jstmefred

Very good. Take five close up pictures of parts of your body. Then come back and describe your favorite one to us. What is it of, how it looks what you like about it. Delete pictures once done

Quote:
Completed, my ass is so numb right now! The most I've done is 3 for my ass, i feel so full.. may i please have the next dare?

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 09:08 PM   #10
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Write us a complete list of toys you have. Real toys, no household.
Just write them down as they come to mind.

First three, you are only allowed to use once a month.
Fourth one you have to carry with you at all times, but you can 't use it indoors.
Fifth one you have to use daily.
Sixt one you may use only on odd days.
Seventh will be available weekends.
Any toys remaining you can be used once a day.

When buying new stuff, you will have other users poll: once a week, once a month, only weekends, on odd days only, replace oldest toy.

Hope you have many toys!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:27 PM   #11
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

Go into public without panties but with your ears on while in a skirt for at least one hour. Every time you get asked why you have the ears on, you will need to reply "Because I'm a kitty, nya." and do a little jump into a clawing kitty pose. This should be enough for your skirt to ride up and potentially expose you, but not put you in too much danger for getting seen if you are careful.

I hope you enjoy your time here on getdare and that you enjoy this dare. Please send me a report afterwards and feel free to message me to give or receive tasks.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:00 AM   #12
getdaring
getDare Devil

Quote:
A whole day? I've actually never tried wedgies, how would i manage that without getting noticed? Oh I've heard of a bra-connection if that's what you want me to do
Would i sleep in the wedgie also? So many questions
So what do you mean by not getting noticed? Do you mean if others would be able to see the wedgie or is it more a case of trying to act normally with a wedgie?

I was just thinking of a normal wedgie all day with the idea that you tried and made it as uncomfortable as possible. I don't if that is something that you be interested in trying. Do you have any underwear that just rides up or perhaps a really a uncomfortable thong? Do you think you would be able to go all day like that?

You don't have to sleep with the wedgie and you can take it out for the bathroom but you should definitely try and have it make you feel really uncomfy.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, edging, enema, ice, pain