Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-04-2016, 04:50 PM   #1
Sleep1234

Default What does ice do

I've seen lots of dares where you apply ice to your nipples and clit and I'm just curious as to what the point of that is?

Humping, edging, pain, hidden public (stuff under my clothes)

LIMITS:
bodily fluids, public, pictures, scat, food, extreme pain, spanking (too loud so if it can be done quietly it’s okay), cornertime

I will not give out any usernames
Sleep1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 04:51 PM   #2
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep1234 View Post
I've seen lots of dares where you apply ice to your nipples and clit and I'm just curious as to what the point of that is?
The sensation can be painful but pain isn't always a bad thing. In the long run can add to the overall pleasure.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 05:13 PM   #3
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

I've put ice cubes in my ass before and I can honestly tell you I have no idea why I've done that. I think it's just a big rush doing stuff with ice.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 05:19 PM   #4
bleonav06
Account Banned

Ice slows down the speed of bloodflow, causing less circulation to go to the affected area making it dangerous to do extensively. But I believe just the extreme cold going against your normally warm body is a feeling that some people enjoy

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:34 PM   #5
Sleep1234

I'm going to try putting an ice cube on each nipple until it melts - what should I do after to make it hurt?

LIMITS:
bodily fluids, public, pictures, scat, food, extreme pain, spanking (too loud so if it can be done quietly it’s okay), cornertime

Old 09-05-2016, 06:55 AM   #6
Sleep1234

Someone pmed me and told me to put ice on my nipples, let in melt, then put clothes pins on for 15 minutes - can anyone tell me how that would be different than just putting the clothes pins on to begin with

LIMITS:

Old 09-05-2016, 06:56 AM   #7
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Someone pmed me and told me to put ice on my nipples, let in melt, then put clothes pins on for 15 minutes - can anyone tell me how that would be different than just putting the clothes pins on to begin with
I think the ice is just supposed to make your nipples pointy and hard so that you can put clothespins on them directly.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
Old 09-05-2016, 07:00 AM   #8
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Not sure if this works for every lady, but when I put ice on my nipples, it makes them very sensitive and when applying clothespins, it intensifies.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 07:41 AM   #9
Sleep1234

I have one ice cube in each bra cup right now, the cubes are directly on my nipples and about half melted, once they melt im going to put clothes pins on my nipples for 15 minutes, what else could I do do my iced nipples

LIMITS:

Old 09-05-2016, 08:00 AM   #10
Sleep1234

My ice has melted and the clothes pins are on and right now I don't feel anything but a slight discomfort, normally I can't put clothes pins on my nipples because I can handle the pain but this is 100% bearable, is it supposed to get worse?

LIMITS:

Old 09-05-2016, 08:14 AM   #11
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Everybody's different, I guess ice just isn't your thing.

Old 09-05-2016, 10:45 AM   #12
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Ice is good for changing temperature of parts of your body. Nipples get hard, balls also go hard, ass freezes, I like it up my ass then plugged, can get very cold.

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:47 AM   #13
Info Man

Any below freezing object (32F or 0C) will produce a numbing effect on living tissue when pressed against it. Specifically it constricts the blood vessels slowing blood flow and dulls the nerves preventing pain (or pleasure) signals from being sent.

Because the body naturally dislikes spiked changes in body tempature - pressing cold objects against living flesh causes pain and discomfort.

How much is as dependent on the heat exchange that occurs... If the heat exchange is low with then the pain will just be discomforting and agitation. If the heat exchange is high then it can produce a sharp stinging pain... This wide gamut of pain levels allows it to be a torture tool for all occasions.

Another thing that individuals like to exploit is the fact that your body will become less sensitive the colder it gets, and inversely more sensitive as it warms back up again, as the body tries to compensate with increased nerve responsiveness and blood flow while it is in the process of trying to normalize the temperature.

This can be used to Amplify or nullify the pleasure or pain felt... however that too is as dependent on how cold it got and how numb it is as well as the individuals normal tolerance levels. Producing a range of effects depending on the individual.

Caution - Dry Below Freezing objects (32F or 0C) can instantly freeze moisture that it comes in contact with - producing a direct bond between itself and the object it came in contact with. forcing removal can cause the upper layers of the effected area to stay with the frozen object and being pulled from you producing intense pain.

Warning - Prolonged Exposure to Below Freezing Temperatures can cause biological damage. It is advised to only keep point exposure to between 3-5 minutes. 15 Minutes of exposure should be avoided as it can cause permanent damage.

NEVER EXCEED 30-45 MINUTES OF EXPOSURE - This WILL cause Tissue Death.

Quote:
My ice has melted and the clothes pins are on and right now I don't feel anything but a slight discomfort, normally I can't put clothes pins on my nipples because I can handle the pain but this is 100% bearable, is it supposed to get worse?
You have effectively numbed your nipples, thus allowing you to exceed your normal pain tolerance levels. This occurred because of prolonged exposure to the ice, bringing the blood flow and nerve sensitivity down to very low levels.

This could of been caused by any number of reasons, from the absorbency of the bra, to the size of the breast, to even your normal resting body heat.

I would suggest trying to apply the ice cubes directly to bare breasts, drawing circles around each nipple with a single cube, until it melts to nothingness.

This should limit the numbness factor but increase the sensitivity... however, at this point, you're just a lab rat and we're experimenting on you. There is no promise that what i suggest could provide the effects i describe.
Info Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 11:06 AM   #14
Sleep1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Man View Post
Any below freezing object (32F or 0C) will produce a numbing effect on living tissue when pressed against it. Specifically it constricts the blood vessels slowing blood flow and dulls the nerves preventing pain (or pleasure) signals from being sent.

Because the body naturally dislikes spiked changes in body tempature - pressing cold objects against living flesh causes pain and discomfort.

How much is as dependent on the heat exchange that occurs... If the heat exchange is low with then the pain will just be discomforting and agitation. If the heat exchange is high then it can produce a sharp stinging pain... This wide gamut of pain levels allows it to be a torture tool for all occasions.

Another thing that individuals like to exploit is the fact that your body will become less sensitive the colder it gets, and inversely more sensitive as it warms back up again, as the body tries to compensate with increased nerve responsiveness and blood flow while it is in the process of trying to normalize the temperature.

This can be used to Amplify or nullify the pleasure or pain felt... however that too is as dependent on how cold it got and how numb it is as well as the individuals normal tolerance levels. Producing a range of effects depending on the individual.

Caution - Dry Below Freezing objects (32F or 0C) can instantly freeze moisture that it comes in contact with - producing a direct bond between itself and the object it came in contact with. forcing removal can cause the upper layers of the effected area to stay with the frozen object and being pulled from you producing intense pain.

Warning - Prolonged Exposure to Below Freezing Temperatures can cause biological damage. It is advised to only keep point exposure to between 3-5 minutes. 15 Minutes of exposure should be avoided as it can cause permanent damage.

NEVER EXCEED 30-45 MINUTES OF EXPOSURE - This WILL cause Tissue Death.

You have effectively numbed your nipples, thus allowing you to exceed your normal pain tolerance levels. This occurred because of prolonged exposure to the ice, bringing the blood flow and nerve sensitivity down to very low levels.

This could of been caused by any number of reasons, from the absorbency of the bra, to the size of the breast, to even your normal resting body heat.

I would suggest trying to apply the ice cubes directly to bare breasts, drawing circles around each nipple with a single cube, until it melts to nothingness.

This should limit the numbness factor but increase the sensitivity... however, at this point, you're just a lab rat and we're experimenting on you. There is no promise that what i suggest could provide the effects i describe.
I want to try not having the bra in place but the problem is I get so bored just sitting there not doing anything while the ice melts

LIMITS:

Old 09-06-2016, 06:08 PM   #15
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

It causes a little bit of pain and pleasure. Contracts your skin and muscles making it hurt a bit more when applying something painful. Lets you hold something tighter for a longer period of time.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kisune Karnon for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cold clit, cold nipples, ice, question, what's the point