Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-08-2015, 09:33 AM   #1
Scabat

Lightbulb Long Messy Scat, Food Dice Dare

I have been thinking up a dice dare for some time that will appeal to people who like scat play but not like extreme scat play. This Game however will make you get covered in some sort of mess so i advise to complete this in the bath/shower.

I advise rolling and then prepping what you need

If you throw up, spit out anything it must end up in the waste bucket (to be used later on)

Firstly you must roll three times to choose which three sections you have to complete dares from:

Spoiler:

1:/ Piss (Pee into a cup/container)
2:/ Scat
3:/ Food Dare
4:/ Scat + Food (you will need to complete an enema for this i use a bottle normally (with sports cap) as its cheap)
5:/ Some clothes are getting messy
6:/ Complete one from each section

Once you complete the above makesure you have poop in a container, peed in a container. And make sure you have a few spare for holding other goods

Pee Dares:
Spoiler:

1:/ Take a mouthful and swish it around for 2 minutes then spit it in the waste bucket
2:/ Pee then cum in it and mix together with your face then complete roll 5
3:/ Put all pee in waste bucket
4:/ Wash your hair with the pee
5:/ Mix a with milk then with your head back pour over face mouth open
6:/ Shame your completing number 1 and 4

Scat Dares
Spoiler:

1:/ Put poop on forehead and let to roll down your face and into the waste bucket
2:/ Roll three bits into balls and then transfer to waste bucket using your mouth. If its to runny then suck a big mouthful and transfer it
3:/ Use as shampoo and wash out with pee if you have any left
4:/ Cover the poop with cum and then press your head into it for two minutes
5:/ Use the poop and lube and cum with a poop covered penis
6:/ Complete rolls 1 and 2

Food Dare
Spoiler:

1:/ Use milk as shampoo
2:/ Mix milk with soup (of you choice) and then put your head back and pour it over your face
3:/ Mix Pee with chocolate milk and then drink a glass
4:/ Cum on a slice of toast, use it as butter and then eat up
5:/ Mix two eggs and cover your body with them and use the egg as lube to masturbate
6:/ Complete roll 3 and 5 but add poop on roll 5

Scat + Food Dares:
Spoiler:

1:/ Empty milk or custard, into your ass then hold it there for long as possible and let it out into a bowl, you must then take a mouthful of the mix and either hold it in your mouth for 2 minutes or eat it down. (left overs in the waste bucket
2:/ Take a liquid food of your choice and put it up your ass you must hold it there for 10 minutes if you fail you must was your body with the result. Once you let it out do it in the waste bucket
3:/ Soak bread in your pee, then add poop on top and then cum on that, now wash your body with the bread like a wash cloth
4:/ Mix, milk and poop and make shampoo and wash your hair
5:/ Mix egg, flour and piss. Once mixed add poop,, get to a good constancy and then lay your head back mouth open and then pour it over
6:/ Shame your completing number 1 and 4

Messy Clothes Dares:
Spoiler:

1:/ Poop in your pants and sit in it for 10 mins rocking back and forth (if already pooped then add poop to pants, once done take pants off and wipe them clean by using your body only. Once clean lick them to prove
2:/ Fill your ass with a liquid and then hold it for 5 minute’s and let it out over the waste bucket. You must now wear these for the rest of the rolls
3:/ Soak you pants in pee then wear them, add in some poop. Sit in them for 5 minutes and then use them as a gag for 5 minutes
4:/ Mix, flour water and eggs in your pants and masturbate while the pants are on
5:/ Cum in your pants and stay in them until you can pee in them to make them clean
6:/ Shame your completing number 2 and 4

Waste Bucket:
Spoiler:

First of all need to mix the bucket with your face/head.
If you roll and even then heads back and mouth open this is going over your head.
If you roll an odd then you must eat/hold a mouthful of it and then wash your body with it.

Punishments if you fail to complete any of the above:
Spoiler:

1:/ Go out and poop in your pants (if you can go then you will have to complete and enema outside), make sure it’s a 30 minute walk back to your house
2:/ Every time your poop you must masturbate with it for 1 day.
3:/ Go outside and fill your pants with poop, then masturbate and fill your pants with cum too and then walk for 30 minutes
4:/ Mix, flour water and eggs with poop and piss, soak your underwear in this and then wear the underwear and then wear them for 1 hour
5:/ Cum in your pants at least twice in a day and you must wear the underwear all day
6:/ Shame your completing all the above

I hope you all have fun, just for fun after 5 replys I will roll for one punishment. After 15 replys I will complete every punishment.

Post how you get on below. I will think of a new dare in the mean time
Scabat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Scabat for this post:
Old 12-21-2016, 11:59 AM   #2
Isex

Exclamation

This is a great dare and will try this soon!
Old 06-19-2018, 05:43 AM   #3
Carst

Really like it, trying not to read ahead...

Likes: toilet play, pee, poop, messy, padlocks, cbt, humiliation, atm, insertions, sissyfication

Desperately seeking Karmarks

Kik: carst1
Carst is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dice, food, messy, scat