Old 10-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #16
Username87654

Swatch

This keeps getting better and better
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #17
dickface

this is really good and im very excited to see what comes next!
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #18
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 8

The new girl

Chapter 8

Laura sits down again and asks: “Can we have a little break, I need to use the bathroom?”
Maria: “Sure, go ahead.”
As soon as Laura has left, the 3 girls move closer and start to chat quietly, so Laura will not be able to hear them.
Carol: “That whet just as we planned it.”
“Yeah, can’t wait to see the movie” whispers Jessica.
Maria: “Let’s have a few rounds, where we slow down a little. Then we can give her the next dare, we have planned to record”
The famous evil smiles are returning to all their faces.

Laura returns to her seat, and Jessica says: “So Laura – who is next?”
Everyone is looking at Laura and she is looking back at Jessica: “You are next – Truth or Dare?”
Jessica: “I also go for dare.”
Laura used some of her time in the bathroom to find a good dare, so she is actually ready this time: “Go and fetch 5 new ice cubes from the kitchen. Put them inside your underwear and wait for them to melt.”
Jessica: “So I can put them wherever I want to?”
Laura nods in reply.
Jessica: “Okay then…” and she gets up and goes into for the kitchen. She returns with the ice cubes and starts to think aloud: ”Now where should I put them?” Jessica unzips her jeans and put one on each of her buttocks: “That was 2.” After she has zipped the jeans, she lifts out in her top and left bra, and pours the last of the ice cubes into the bra cup. She starts to groan: “Ohhh that is cold!!”
The others start to laugh, and Laura is pleased with her dare. The ice cubes in Jessica’s panties are quickly melting, however the 3 in her bra cup takes significant more time. Laura looks at Jessica’s left tit, it is becoming more and more visible, as the melted ice is soaking her bra and top.

Jessica is shaking a bit from the cold ice: “Can we go on while the last is melting?”
Maria: “Yes, I can’t see why we should wait?” She is looking at Laura to get her acceptance.
Laura is giving a small nod as reply, still staring at Jessica and her now pretty wet breast.
Jessica: “Carol – Truth or Dare?”
Carol: “I just hope that this will not involve more ice for my part – Dare.”
Jessica: “You are lucky then. Stand up and do 10 Jumping jacks – remember to count out loud”
Carol raises and starts to jump “1..2..3..4..5” Her 34C tits bounce a little up and down, but her bra keeps them from bouncing out of control. “6..7..8..9..10”. Carols good physics prevents her from getting out of breath, so she quietly sits down again.
Maria: “You look so good, when you are jumping like that.” And she then gives her a friendly pat on her shoulder.

Carol: “Good you liked it, because now it is your turn – Truth or Dare?”
Marie: “Dare”
Carol: “Find 10 clothespins and put them on your face. Leave them there until your next turn.”
Maria leaves the room and returns with the 10 clothespins: “Any limits on where I can put them?”
Carol: “All you face including your ears. But not in your hair that would be too easy”
Maria: “Okay.. I will go for the ears to start with”. Maria manages to get 3 on each ear, before it starts to hurt too much. “I will put the rest on my lips.” and she then added them to her lips. “Et’s ‘ifficultt ‘o ‘alk ‘ow”.
They all starts to laugh and roll over.
Jessica: “Ha ha - This is so funny!!”
Maria: “’an I ‘ut ‘hem ‘omewhere ‘lse?”
Carol: “Lol… What are you saying??”
Maria removes the 4 clothespins from her lips: “Can I put them somewhere else? If not – I can’t give the next Truth or Dare.”
Carol: “Okay you can do that”
Maria then put the pins in her eyebrows instead, 2 on each side: “That was much better, however it hurts more.”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 10-24-2012, 08:20 AM   #19
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

looking forward to reading more
I hope this will have some twist some time ^^
otherwise it's not fair for 'the new girl' ;D
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #20
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 9

The new girl

Chapter 9

Carol: “Let’s continue..”
Maria: “Yes, Laura – Truth or Dare?”
Laura still a little unsure after her last dare, but Carol and Maria’s dares were okay. She considers selecting truth, but then she will be the first, to do so in many rounds. “Dare” is her final answer.
Maria smiles inside, she is happy that their plan is going so well: “Go to the kitchen a find a lemon. Cut it in 4 and bring back the biggest piece and eat it here in front of us.”
Laura smiles this is an easy dare. She actually loves lemons, and does not care about the sourness. She quickly returns with the quarter of a lemon. Laura takes the lemon in her mouth and chews it, and soon after it is gone: “That was not so bad.”
She continues: “Jessica – Truth or Dare?”

Jessica: “Dare of course!”
Laura tries to find something that Jessica can eat, and starts to think of something she really hates herself – mustard: “Go and get a tablespoonful of mustard, come back here and eat it.”
Jessica: “That is so disgusting, pure mustard tastes awful”
Laura can’t stop herself from laughing, and Carol is playing along and laughs too.
Jessica: “Damn you all” she says and starts smiling, while she shakes her head and leaves the room. She returns with her spoon and a glass of water: “I will need this to get rid of the bad taste afterwards”. She then puts the spoon in her mouth. Jessica makes a funny grimace and then swallows. She opens her mouth to show that she has eaten it: “Happy now?” and hurries up drinking the water.

Jessica: “Maria let’s put you out of your misery – Truth or Dare?”
Maria removes the clothespins from her face: “Oh - it hurts even more when you remove them”
The others begin laughing, and Maria can’t resist laughing herself.
Marie: “Okay back to the game - Dare”

Jessica: “Okay here is a good one. Lie down on your back and let us put a blindfold on you. Then let us tickle you for 5 min.”
Maria acts surprised: “Nooo - I am so ticklish.”
Jessica: “Come on – lie down…” And Maria gets up and goes to the middle of the room, where she lies down.
Carol: “And here is the blindfold” she puts it on Maria, and looks at Laura, who still sits on her pillow. “Laura is you going to join us?”
Laura slowly moves closer to Maria, and asks: “Where do we tickle her?”
Jessica: “Wherever you want to, just make sure that Maria is getting a good laugh” she smiles, and continues: “Okay Maria, I will start the timer… Now!” In the same moment she and Carol start to tickle on Maria’s stomach.
“Ha ha Ha ha..” it comes from Maria, as she twists around.
Laura slowly moves her hands towards Maria and starts to tickle her armpits. Maria jumps even more from this, and continues her laughing.
Jessica moves to Maria’s feet, picks one and start tickling it: “Laura - come down here and grab the other feet. This is one of Maria’s best spots”
Laura does that and Maria is almost crying from her laugher.
Carol still tickles the Maria’s stomach and sides, this goes on for the 5 minutes and when Jessica shouts: “Stttooppp!! The time is up!”, Maria can’t speak at all, as she has no breath left.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #21
dickface

aww i feel bad for little laura, not know what is coming and whatever but pranks must be pulled. cant wait to hear more!
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #22
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 10

The new girl

Chapter 10

Maria gets her breath again and says: “Laura – Truth or Dare?”
Laura does not even consider that she has two options to choose from, she automatically goes for: “Dare.”
Maria: “Hmm let me see, okay - I got a good one now.” This is the dare that they have planned for Laura. This is the one that will hopefully make this the best sleepover ever. “You have to do something a little similar to my dare.”
Laura looks a bit nervous: “Yes…”
Maria: “You will also be blindfolded, however you only have to do this for 2 minutes, and you have to tickle yourself…”
Laura does not get it: “Tickle myself..?”
Maria: “Yes, but not just somewhere, on a special spot.”
Laura is even more confused now: “Special spot..?”
Maria: “You will masturbate”
“Nooo way!!” it comes from Laura.
Maria: “Oh yes you will. Let me summaries your task. You will take of your pants and panties, you will then put on the blindfold and lie on your back. You will than spread your legs, and you will start masturbating for 2 minutes.”

Laura is in shock. This cannot happen to her, masturbating is such a private thing, no she will not be able to do it. Yet alone just showing her pussy will be far beyond her limits: “No, I will not do that! You must come up with another dare!”
Maria: “You forgetting the rules Laura, the dare is within the rules, it is here and is not dangerous. You remember Carol’s ice cube dare? – you agreed that it was within the limits.”
Laura: “That was different, and I cannot go home now, it is too late – what will my parents not say!” Laura starts to panic: “Can we not just end this game, and do something else?” she begs.
Maria: “No we can’t, but maybe you need a little motivation?” she looks at Carol that gets the clue.
Carol finds her cell phone and starts to find the best picture of Laura.
Laura: “What motivation?”
Carol: “This!” and shows Laura the screen. Laura sees a girl with her eyes closed, and below her face she lifts up her t-shirt, and a pair of small tits is displayed… Then she realizes – it is her on the picture: “NOOOO!!! Please delete that”. She tries to grab the phone, but Carol is too fast.
Maria: “No no Laura, just sit back, we have more copies, so it would not help you, if you delete the picture.”
Jessica: “You should know a few things about the game. You do not quit in the middle of a round, the games ends when all agree that it ends, and not just when someone feels it’s getting a little tough.”
Maria: “And we had a feeling that you might quit, so we took the picture to make sure that you continues the game. Remember it is not fair that we do your dares, and you will not do ours.”
Laura: “I know it is not fair, but I can’t mast… - do that” she can’t even get herself to say the word. And she continues: “..and you will probably just take more photos of me, no I am not doing it.”
Maria: “Okay here is the deal, we only took that one photo of you to make sure that you did not quit the game. So we will turn off our cell phones and put them away for your dare – okay?”
Laura: “So no more photos?”
Jessica: “We promises”
Laura is still shocked: “Can’t we just..?”
Carol: “Laura no more talking, either you do it, or we will send the photo to everyone in the school..”
Maria interrupts: “..and your mother, remember we have her number.”
Laura: “No not that, she will kill me!”
Maria: “Then get started!!”

Laura knows she has lost. If that photo is send to her new classmates, she will not be able to go to school next week. It will simply be too shameful. And her mother – she would ground her for months…
Carol, Jessica and Maria turn off their phones and Maria is putting them on the top shelf on a bookcase.
Maria: “Now the cell phones are gone – happy now Laura?”
Laura was not happy at all, but she felt a little better knowing that they will not take any more photos. She even manages to speak: “Thanks…”
Jessica: “I think we have spent enough time on this, Laura proceed with your dare.”
Laura does not know what to do or where to start.
Maria: “Laura get those pants and panties off, or we will start a countdown.”
Laura whispers: “Okay okay…” and starts to stand.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #23
redsox325

keep telling the storuy
redsox325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:32 PM   #24
DJDMaster

Really amazing story please keep it up. You are doing an amazing job.

Likes-Masturbation, Oral, Public, Edging, Pet Names, Pet Play, Beastiality, Ice play, Bondage (I am still learning so I will add more as I go)

Dislike-Blood, Family (I am still learning so I will add more as I go)

Need to know anything then ask away. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...838#post808838
DJDMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #25
Username87654

This are starting to become my favorite story here. Keep it coming
Old 10-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #26
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the nice feedback, I am vey happy that you like the story
Old 10-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #27
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 11

The new girl

Chapter 11

Laura stands in the middle of the room, and is about to do the absolute most embarrassing thing in her life. She shakes from the nervousness, but she also knows that it will be far worse to have her nude picture sent to everyone, so she puts her hands down to her zipper.
It feels like the time has stopped, and Laura slowly lowers her jeans. The top of her plain white panties comes into display. Laura looks down on the girls, with her begging eyes: “Please don’t make me do this…” The response is silence, and Laura takes a deep breath and lowers her jeans further.
Unfortunately for Laura her t-shit does not cover anything of her panties, so they are now fully visible. Laura lifts one leg up, and gets her first pant legs off. Then she lifts the other foot and gets the jeans all the way off. Laura now stands with the jeans in her hands in front of her, trying to cover her panties.
Maria: “Jeans down..”
Laura carefully puts the jeans on the floor, and slips her hands in the sides of her panties. A tear is running down her cheek, and Laura starts to talk to her self: “This is the worst thing ever, my pussy is so private, and no one is supposed to see it.” But she knows that in a moment, her 3 new fiends will see it all.

Laura looks straight ahead avoiding eye contacts with any of the girls. She lowers her panties extremely slowly - her white smooth skin is showing. Laura lowers them further, and her tiny pubic hair is displayed for the first time ever. There are not many hairs, but a few has started to grow above Laura’s slit. Once again Laura takes a break.
Carol and Jessica sits with their mouth wide open when they see Laura’s pubic hair (or the lack of the same). How can a girl Laura’s age not have more hair? And it is obvious to everyone that she had not shaved, this is a little girl’s pubic hair.
Maria is so happy inside, it must be so humiliation for Laura to stand there, but she should just wait. If she thinks this is embarrassed, she will become wiser.

To everyone's surprise Laura now takes a final deep breath, and decides to get it over with. She then lowers her panties all the way down, quickly steps out of them, and covers up her pussy with her hands.
Laura now stands in the middle of the room with the legs crossed and her hands with her panties, trying to cover up her private area as best as she can. Laura looks down at the floor, and is all red in her face from the embarrassment.
Maria goes towards Laura and takes the panties out of her hands and throws them towards Laura’s jeans: “Now that was not so hard – was it.” Maria then goes behind Laura and slips a hand through her hair: “Now let’s get you blindfolded and get the rest of the dare completed.”
Laura is not able to speak, just peeking over her shoulder and looks in at Maria with her wet eyes. Maria smiles at her and Laura return to watch the floor instead. Carol has now brought the blindfold to Maria that puts it on Laura.

Carol signals to Jessica that she can start recording, so Jessica takes the video camera out of her bag and start to film Laura.
Maria: “So Laura you are now ready to complete the next part.” And to further add to the humiliation, she asks Laura: “And Laura what is it that your dare is about?”
Laura standing there with the blindfold on and her hands between her legs, just want to finish her dare and ends the game, so she starts to speak with her sniveling voice: “My dare is to lie down and… Mm..a” she pauses and only whispers: “masturbate..”
Jessica gets it all on film, and signals to Maria that this was a good one.
Carol and Maria return to Jessica and sits down.
Maria: “I will not start the time until you lie down and start rubbing. And do it good, no pretending else the dare will not count.”

Laura uses one hand to cover her crotch, while she uses the other hand to support her, as she lies down on the floor.
Maria: “You have to spread your legs, so we can see what you are doing.”
Carol adds: “And do not use your hands to cover, move them so we can have a look.”
Laura spreads her legs around a feet apart. Maria gets bolder: “Wider!” and Laura spreads then a little more. She then moves her hands to her legs, so the girls can see her little girl slit. Her pussy looks exactly like a little girl’s, apart from one little detail, or rather big detail – her clit. Like her nipples it seems to be the only part or her private parts that have started to develop.
Jessica is zooming in on Laura’s now uncovered pussy, and is as surprised as the others when she realizes the clit and thinks: “At least Laura will not have any problems finding it, when the action is beginning.”
Maria is holding her hands to her mouth, to prevent her from laughing. She can almost not believe it. Here in front of them lies their new classmate naked from the waist down, and her legs spread, then she manages to speak: “Okay Laura when you begin, I will start the time.”

Slowly Laura moves her right hand towards her crotch and her index finger slowly starts to rub her clit. To her own surprise she feels that it is actually easier with the blindfold, she just want this to end, and the blindfold helps her stop thinking about the embarrassment.
Maria: “Time started – 2 minutes to go”
Carol follows with intense how Laura’s finger is stimulation the clit, she has an urge to go helping her, but she resists.
Laura fears that Maria will stop the timer, if she does not speed up. Her finger is moving faster, and she starts to use another to better stimulate. Laura starts to think back on her first time masturbating.

It was a few weeks after her first sex Ed class. She was home alone, and felt the need to explore her pussy. She knew it was wrong, her mother has told her so, but she had to try. She was lying naked on her bed, and moved her hand around down there. It tickled so nicely when she touched the clitoris, it was just as she had learned in the sex Ed class.

Laura comes back to reality as she feels wetness on her finger. She stops for a moment, she knows what that means – she is getting turned on by this. “No” she thinks. “This is not happening. I just hope that they does not discover it...”
But they do. Maria is the first to spot it, she points it out, and whispers to Carol and Jessica: “Is she getting wet?”
Carol nods, and Jessica makes sure she records everything.
Laura tries to wipe of the wetness from her opening with her fingers, but the result is that she gets her fingers wet, and now she gets even more turned on, as she is rubbing her now moist fingers on her clit.

The 2 minutes are almost passed, but Maria signals to Carol that she will let Laura continue. Laura has lost all track of time, and does not suspect that they are cheating her.
Laura’s legs are moving now, she is bending her knees, and her slit opens a bit, so her pink inner flesh are showing.
Laura is rubbing faster now, and without her knowing it, she moves her left hand to her pussy, and slips the tip of her middle finger inside. “Ohh..” a slight moaning comes from Laura. She is so horny, not like her other times masturbating, where it was just a nice feeling – this is so different.
Carol slips a hand inside her own pants, and Maria is giving her a naughty smile.
Laura’s is rubbing fast now, and more noises are coming from her: “Ohh.. Ohh..”

Maria signals to Carol and Jessica that it is time to end the dare. She doesn’t want Laura to cum – at least not now. Carol takes her hand out of her pants, and Jessica rises to move closer with the video camera. Maria then talks to Laura: “Time is up, you may remove the blindfold”. Jessica continues to record, as Laura moves her hands from her pussy and up to the blindfold.
Laura removes it, and after a second getting used to the light, she discovers Jessica and the video camera. She starts to scream: “STOP – What are you doing, you promised!!” and her hands quickly moves back to her pussy to cover it.
Jessica stops the recording: “We promised not to take any photos, no one mentioned anything about a video.” And then the all start to laugh.
Laura is begging now: “Please do not show that to anyone – please please” she cries.
Carol: “We might be able to make a deal”
Laura stops crying for a second and looks back at Carol: “What do you mean?”
Carol: “If you just behave nicely for the rest of the night, then the photos and this video is going to be our secret.”
Laura just sits there, unable to move or say anything.
The following user says Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 10-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #28
jeff10145

i really love your story keep writing

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #29
Username87654

Once again, great job. (I comment on this story too much). I love how you waited this long for the first big sexy scene. The detail is great! I feel like I'm actually seeing all this go down. The thought process of Laura being narrated are great. Amazing job, I can't wait for more!
Old 10-29-2012, 12:26 PM   #30
zac
getDare Sweetheart

love this...it's brilliant! xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare