Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-19-2018, 11:47 AM   #61
playpig69

Feel like I lucked in there. Despite being a total mess, I got covered in my favourite, chocolate sauce! Seriously I could bathe in this stuff! Hehe

Looking good so far team yellow. Lets go win this thing!

Picking my lucky number 2 for the next round. It never lets me down!
playpig69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:36 PM   #62
letshavesomefun

Default Sorry just caught up....

I state my numbers "17,29,39,41" trying to look calm but deep inside very nervous.

Baked beans poured down pants. Feeling them drip down my leg.

Now hiding my modesty with hands covered in beans

Just when I thought the worst had passed mustard yuk tastes and smells awful.

The embarrassment of my package being on tv totally humilated blushing red quick let me get back to my team

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:26 PM   #63
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

I walk out onto the stage peering out at the ways I could end up getting messy. I say my numbers 24, 69, 99 and 100 hoping that I can get lucky for my team. Number 24 changes into Custard pie to the butt. We don't get a good start! Babygirlpoopdiaper goes and gets the pie and rushes back to slam it into my butt. The custard soaks through my shorts and my butt is now damp

Next up, number 69 changes to glue and glitter pie to the face which seems like it could just be the worse one!! It is slapped into my face and the thick glue leaves me extremely sticky with the glitter making me sparkle. Number 99 reveals 100 points to my team and I celebrate. Lastly number 100 spins around revealing a bucket of orange gunge over my head! The bucket is empties on my head soaking me completely with sticky slime. I walk back to the team not sure how to feel as I am completely messed!!

We end the round on 500 points, 400 behind Yellow and 100 ahead of pink. I start thinking about possible forfeits of finishing last dreading what could happen before I am asked to pick a number between 1 and 12. I quickly shout out 6 and await the next round.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:40 PM   #64
Bloxo
getDare Devil

So the final round is upon us...

The Contestants re-enter the field of play...

"Welcome back ladies and gentleman, we have our last round...the Buckets of Destiny! Our contestants have chosen their buckets...though we had to tell of PlayPig69 for picking a bucket already picked...why do some people have trouble with basic instructions? Contestants, please sit under your chosen bucket!"

The curtain rises to show an array of white plastic chairs but into a frame, above each chair is a bucket with a pull cord...Next to this is a gunge tank...

The players make their way over and sit under their respective bucket, Bloxo walks over to join them.

"Under bucket number one we have Cooop2, please pull your cord and let's see what you have won!"

Cooop2 pulls on the cord and the bucket tips...he is showered with...Confetti! It's pour down upon him and he laughs, glad he was one of the lucky ones in this game!

Bloxo walks over to ezeperalta212 who is sat under bucket number 2.

"Good luck..." Bloxo says with a snide quip...

She glares at him and pulls the cord, bracing herself...down falls an envelope which she opens to reveal 500 points! She smiles broadly at Bloxo who is somewhat annoyed...

Bloxo walks over to Playpig69 who is sat under bucket number 3...after being moved to the next number available...

"Try your luck!"

Playpig69 pulls the cord to have an envelope drop down...reading the contents it is found to be naked gunge tank! Playpig69 looks at the card for a long pause, and reluctantly walks over to the tank, slowly strips off and sits down on the seat, Bloxo pulls the lever at the side gradually and soon the contents of the tank are released showering Playpig69 with a torrent of Green and Purple slime that cascades over his head and down his body.

Bloxo walks over to seat 4 where Happybunny101 is sitting...

He smile at her broadly and says "Good luck cutie" Giving her a wink...

Apprehensively she pulls the cord, down drops an envelope that she hesitantly opens, it reveals 250 points, she whoops and cheers!

Bloxo annoyed that the girls have done so well walks over to seat 5 where electricity is sat...

"Only bad things are likely now..."

Electricity gulps and pulls the cord quickly, this showers him with Mustard that splatters over his head!

Bloxo now at seat 6 where ChubbyShySissy is sat...

"Wishing you luck"

ChubbyShySissy pulls the cord and shuts his eyes, only to be greeted by a torrent of Baked beans falling upon him, covering his head completely and rolling down his team uniform

Bloxo walks over to bucket 7...where dandushma is sat.

"Fare well..."

dansushma follows ChubbyShySissy's lead and closes his eyes as he pulls the cord, an envelope hits him in the head...he opens to envelope to reveal 750 points, he stands and does a little dance in triumph!

Bloxo looks down the line and see's the contestants looking glum...

Walking over to bucket 8 where WAMPup is sat.

"Let's see what you have..."

WAMPup staring up and closing his eyes yanks the cord hard...at first he doesn't feel anything happen...but that is because the treacle takes it's time to fall on his head! It slowly slips down and engulfs him!

Walking over to bucket 9 where duffduffers is sitting...can't wait for this game to finish now...

"Take your bucket like a man!"

duffduffers pulls the cord and sits there with his head bowed slightly, eyes closed...an envelope hits the back of his head, turning on his seat he picks it up and rips it open...hoping for an extra points boost...but finding Naked Paddling written upon it...

He stands and is directed to the front of the stage, turning away from the audience he removes his clothes and bends over...Bloxo, reluctantly brandishing the paddle gives him 5 quick but sharp whacks to the buttocks...duffduffers returns to his seat feeling quite humiliated...

Bloxo walks over to seat 10 where Sportykid is sat...

"Batter to the plate kid..."

Sportykid pauses for a moment, worried about what is next... but goes full into it, pulling the cord he is met by a wave of Ketchup pouring down upon his head, slopping down over his shirt and shorts...

Almost there Bloxo walks over to seat 11 where letshavesomefun is sat...

"I doubt this will be much fun..."

letshavesomefun pulls on the cord and is met by a torrent of flour, which mixes with the already messy outfit, he sneezes as the powder goes up his nose and he has trouble breathing

Finally he walks up to Novagunger on seat 12...
"Please pull your cord sir"

Novagunger consigned to defeat pulls the cord and is met by a torrent of rainbow coloured slime which covers him from head to toe.

Bloxo walks over to the front of the stage...

"There you have it folks, our last game of the evening...by some miracle the pink team scooped up all the points this round! Earning themselves 1500, meaning tonights final totals are as follows:

Pink: 1900
Yellow: 900
Blue: 500

That means that Pink walk away with the cash, Yellow is safe...but Blue face the final forfeit, congratulations players, we will be back after the commercial break to deal out our final penalty!"

Members of the Blue team, please PM me to vote for who faces ultimate destruction

Players taking forfeits, emulate your buckets!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:53 PM   #65
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the final round starts I hope there is so way my team can pull it out as 2 of them are naked and I have my shirt taken off and a chocolate stained bra. I choose seat 2.. Not wanting to go first but not wanting to wait either.

As I pull my cord, knowing that the odds are against me. A card falls and I tense up wondering what it will say. knowing it could literally be anything I open it up and see 500 points. Oh my god YAY!!! as the whole rounds unfolds... my team ends up the big winners. This is so amazing knowing I am leaving with some cash as I go shower up and get ready to watch the final forfeit and it won't include me!

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:04 AM   #66
letshavesomefun

Sat under my bucket hoping for something nice.
Cord gets pulled and covered in flour.
What a mess but what fun too.
Shame the flour went up my nose as im struggling to breathe. Cant wait for another round.

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:43 AM   #67
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I'm feeling confident going into the final round. My yellow team has dominated the game up to this point and we should be able to pull out a win with little trouble. The real question at this point was who would be getting the points and who would be getting messy. I would like to say I was hoping for points, but truthfully I wanted one last mess. I squirmed in my seat as I watched some gungings. Some of these were pretty brutal. Naked gunging? Ouch. It made me all the more excited to find out what was in store for me. Though I was not thrilled to see the pink team snagging all of the points so far.

I looked up anticipating a shower of mess and pulled my cord, a little confused when I didn't fell anything fall. That is until a thick, sticky stream of treacle slowly fell out of the bucket. It slowly coated my face and hair. It could have been much worse so I'll take it. Unfortunately though, the pink team snuck out a win in the final round. Our lead was gone. We lost. I am not too thrilled with losing, but at the same time my team was safe from the ultimate forfeit at the end. Sitting in my mess (or freshly showered during the commercial break) I look forward to seeing who will be getting trashed like no tomorrow in the grand finale gunging.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:15 AM   #68
duffduffers

What a roller coaster of a round, and an awful lot of nudity.
I come out to pick some numbers, feeling rather confident (especially as they are all primes, my favourite). How wrong I was! The first time, Babygirlpoopydiaper seems to relish in the pouring of mustard into my bottoms and gives an extra hard wedgie. It really hurt. Next, I get a choice. Either get naked or the gunge slide. I think for a moment, I really don’t want to get naked, but I’ll do anything for points at the moment, so naked I get. Then, I have to get a bucket of slime poured over my head, again by Babygirlpoopydiaper, who seems to be really enjoying this. The bucket looks very heavy and difficult to lift, which is confirmed when some is spilled over my shoulder, then I get engulfed in a thick green slime, and then a bucket: which I dutifully lift off my head. And finally, I get a mayo filled pie smashed into my face, and ground in, leaving me completely blind. Not a good start!
The next round didn’t seem too hard, just sit under the chosen bucket and pull the chord, hoping for the best. Surely I’d only get a little messy. I walk over to bucket 9 and pull the cord, ready for the onslaught. But it doesn’t come. Instead, I get hit on the back by an envelope. Hopefully it’ll be extra points! My heart sings! However, what I read is much worse... “Naked Paddling”. So I get naked (again) and dutifully bend over. The show host doesn’t seem too pleased with the result either, and reluctant to give the humiliation. But he dutifully deals the 5 spanks to my arse, and I return to my place wondering what the forfeit will be...
duffduffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:13 PM   #69
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Time has passed, the players have gotten showered and returned to the stage in their own clothes, they stand there in a row, the Pink team looking triumphant the Yellow team a little peeved...the Blue looking nervous...very nervous!!

"Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen...To end the show in classic style we have our final forfeit, now the players in the Blue team have voted in secret for which of their members has to pay the ultimate penalty of the evening...Drum Roll please!"

The lights go dim and an ominous beat can be heard through the speakers, a spotlight shines down and starts to go from left to right over the Blue team members...it slows down gradually as it moves from side to side...it eventually stops on ChubbyShySissy, he looks from side to side at his team mates angrily knowing that they voted him out!
Bloxo walks over...
"Well well...fate, poor skill and treachery have led you to this position...how do you feel?"

He holds the microphone up to ChubbyShySissy...

"Umm...is there any way out of this? Please!"

Bloxo shakes his head slowly..."Let's get this over with shall we?"
Bloxo puts an arm over his shoulder and the curtain goes up...this reveals a great big colourful wheel spin, as well as various bits of bondage equipment in the background, as well as plenty of buckets, Bloxo walks him up to the wheel and stands the other side of him to it...

"Please spin for your fate..."

The wheel itself has stickers over the various options so it's a mystery what is on the board...ChubbyShySissy puts his hand on the wheel, takes a big gulp and gives it a strong spin!

Around and around it goes, the characteristic clicking of the pointer over the spokes of the wheel forming an eternal torture...it stops...

Bloxo walks over and peels the side of the tape a little so it is between his thumb and forefinger...

"You ready?"

ChubbyShySissy is crossing his fingers at this point, turning them white with the pressure, he is terrified of what may come...He nods ever so slightly...

Bloxo tears off the sticker in one quick movement!...It reveals TAR AND FEATHER!

"Ooo...that's a nasty one...ouch...come with me..." Bloxo leads ChubbyShySissy over to a bench...

"Okay lad...firstly we use Treacle rather than Tar...insurance wouldn't cover Tar apparently, but you need to strip off your clothes and lie face up on the bench for us...

ChubbyShySissy has a very pained expression on his face as he turns to Bloxo...but seeing his situation as hopeless he sinks his head and starts to undo the buttons on his black and blue checkered shirt, slides the shirt off his arms and drops it to the floor...undoing the button and then the zip to his blue jeans, he lowers these slowly to the floor bending down, stepping out of them he takes off his black socks one by one and then looks at Bloxo with a sad expression once again...Bloxo gives him a sympathetic nod, ChubbyShySissy then lowers his boxers, using a hand to cover his modesty as they are slid down, he then steps over to the bench and lays down...
Bloxo hefts up a large heavy bucket and starting at the head, slowly pours it down ChubbyShySissy's body until the bucket is empty at the feet, the man is covered from head to toe in the thick black treacle...Bloxo picks up a second bucket, much lighter this time and sprinkles it's contents out, this is a collection of small white feathers which get stuck into the treacle...
Bloxo places the bucket down...

"Right, now you need to dance like a chicken for the audience...and squark as you do so of course"

ChubbyShySissy lifts himself from the bench and walks to the front of the stage, treacle dripping off him, feathers drifting away...he gets to the front, a spotlight put on him...using one hand to cover himself he starts to slowly dance for the crowd...making bird noises...the audience are laughing hysterically at the sight!

After a few moments Bloxo walks up, "Thank you, a round of applause for our brave contestant! You may go over and join your team now"

ChubbyShySissy walks backwards towards his team members, not wanting to show off his uncovered behind...

"Now...this is normally where I would say goodbye...but our show isn't over yet folks...now you were all asked to vote for your favourite team member to get messy during the last break, well up on our screen we are about to reveal who you voted for!"

"As this is our first show, we thought we would give you all a bit of a treat...and we feel there needs to be more balanced humiliation on this show..."

Bloxo has a small button in his hand, pressing this a board lights up above him, "And now ladies and gentlemen...time to reveal our second victim tonight...!"
Bloxo presses the button a second time and a name flashes up on the Screen...ezeperalta212
The spotlight swings over to where she is standing, mouth agape in shock...Bloxo rushes over to her and grabs her arm firmly and drags her over to the Pillory, he whispers to her..."I've been waiting for this moment for a long time..."

Addressing the audience..."The lovely ezeperalta212 will now be stripped and put into the Pillory, where each of our players will mess her with one substance" He turns to her and smirks...turning back to the audience..."But as she isn't technically a loser tonight, she wins herself £250 additional pounds for being our audience choice this evening! Now if you will ezeperalta212 remove your clothes for us please"

ezeperalta212 stands there for a moment...dumbstruck, not wanting to do this, but also not wanting to look like a bad sport and forfeiting her money she gives in...

She pulls the black tank top she is wearing over her head and throws it to the floor, glaring at Bloxo...She undoes the button on her skirt and thrusts this down to the floor with force, she kicks off her flip flops and stands there in her Dark Green Bra and Thong...with a deep sigh she reaches behind her back and undoes the bra clasp, pulling her arms out one at a time this too gets thrown into the pile of clothes, she then bends down and pulls the thong to her feet, she stands there, one arm across her breasts, the other placing a hand over her pussy, her tanned curves glowing in the stage lights, she walks behind the pillory and put her head into the central groove, releasing her modesty her hands rise to go into the two slots at each side...blushing but saving face, her eyes rarely glancing from their glower at Bloxo standing there smug...He stands there for a brief moment to take in her naked form and then proceeds to shut the pillory and lock it closed with the bolts.

He walks over to a shelf and grabs a bucket of Mayonnaise...he gives her an evil grin and pours the whole bucket over her head and lets it trail down her back, tricking down the face, the side of her body and down over her ass, he takes in the awesome sight and then beckons the other players to take their turn

dandushma is up first, seeing his humiliated team mate he decides to be at least partly charitable and puts a cream pie into her pussy gently, the mess helping to cover her modesty, Novagunger having flashbacks to his own humiliation grabs a bucket of multi coloured slime and from each side, throws the contents over her front, covering her breasts and stomach a little, but leaving the mess dripping from her hanging nipples...
Happybunny101 is a little less sympathetic, she takes a big baked bean pie and grinds this into her face, pushing it up into her hair, the beans stuck to her, but also gradually dripping down to pool on the floor...

Next up it's the Yellow teams turn, WAMPup grabs a Blueberry pie and smacks this into her face leaving her spluttering, electricity proceeds to pour a bucket of ketchup over her head and rubs some of it in her hair...the audience love this cruelty and whoop and cheer at the site...Playpig69 takes a bucket of custard and throws it at her from the front, this whooshes into her face and splatters her front, Cooop2 decides to take a big Cherry pie and jams this into her butt, to much delight from the audience...

Finally the Blue team step up, ChubbyShySissy, still dripping in treacle decides to give ezeperalta212 the same treatment and pours a bucket of thick black substance right over her head leaving ezeperalta212 spluttering and fighting to breathe, lethavesomefun goes up next and seeing her face already untouchable opts to pour Mushy Peas over her back, making sure it mostly slides over her pert behind, duffduffers is next with a bucket of oatmeal that he pours over her hair and back...finally Sportykid lets her have it with a custard pie to the face which he grinds in well leaving her to splutter and cough once again...

She is left there for a few moments while the audience whoop and cheer...
Bloxo walks to the front of stage, the players line up by ezeperalta212 who is still in the stocks dripping away and quietly fuming...

"That's all for tonight folks! Wasn't this an incredible sloppy spectacular? Join us for our next show! I hope you had fun and don't forget to buy your Splatzone slime to use at home, a Splatzone T-shirt and commemorate cap and join us same time next week for mess, nudity and humiliation!"

The Curtain closes...Bloxo walks over to ezeperalta212...

"Now you get to travel home like this...have a good journey...pay backs a bitch isn't it...think more carefully before you decide to hit a guy in the balls on live TV!"

He undoes the stocks and walks away, leaving her to shake off the slop and wipe herself down...

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 10-20-2018, 08:18 PM   #70
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Thank you to our players in Game 1!

Those that didn't contribute at all during the whole game, please don't apply again, this game is for roleplayers only, not just for your amusement, we require active players in these games and if you can't commit, don't take up a valuable slot that someone else would have!

But otherwise, we are recruiting for Game 2!

BabyGirlPoopieDiaper, a slot is reserved for you if you wish to take it...

As this game can take a long time to plan, run and write I am limiting the entry to 8 players...

I want to make these games as gender balanced as possible, so will prioritise girls if we have mostly guys, and guys if we have mostly girls who want to play.

Players who want to join, please fill out the form below:

Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Height:
Build:
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:
Special information:

and finally

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?:

PM DARES!

Old 10-21-2018, 04:31 AM   #71
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

It was ice to get cleaned up before the finale, and I enjoyed taking my time thoroughly washing up. As much as I don't mind getting messy, I was actually relieved to not be up for the last forfeit. I knew these could be pretty brutal. I almost felt bad watching chubbysissy spin the wheel, looking so reluctant. Tar and feather. Oh my that was a bad one.It made me wonder what else was up on that wheel to begin with. Were the re worse ones. Was chubbysissy lucky or unlucky? It was very entertaining to watch at least. I was rather shocked when it was announced that there was an audience favorite vote. Ezeperalta....wait. So you could win the game and still face a final forfeit? Woah! Total game changer. Now I'm more pumped and motivated to come back! I watched as each player got the chance to mess her. I of course chose a blueberry pie.

As we all finished up and went our separate ways, I filled out the sign up sheet once again.

Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 5 ft 7
Build: Hefty
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: A dark green long sleeve t-shirt, a grey plaid short sleeve button down (unbuttoned), blue jeans, a pair of dark green converse, and white socks.
Special information: A more willing suspect who will sit out or become an audience volunteer if more girls/new people sign up, for the sake of balance.

If I return, always real forfeits. (I am planning an entire session out of the last game, just have to make the custard.)

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 04:44 AM   #72
duffduffers

Well, I dodged a bullet with the forfeit, I even got to give a nice bucket of oatmeal to my team mate! Whoops
I had so much fun, I decided to sign up again, and go for the win!
Eye colour: Blue
Height: 5’9
Build Skinny: but not overly so
Clothes I bring to studio: spandex full arms leotard in white, with black leggings
Special information: pretty much as unlucky as it can get, but determined
Unfortunately, I’m just playing for the roleplay, as much as I would like to take the messy forfeits

Last edited by duffduffers; 10-21-2018 at 12:45 PM.
duffduffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:20 AM   #73
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I shower enjoying the warm water everyone gets. So much better then all the cold showers last gameshow that was run here. I am so thrilled that I won and in the grand scheme of things I didn't get things too bad. Maybe my luck is turning with these gameshow things. I could for sure use the money. I get dressed putting on a dark green thong, bra, mid thigh length jean skirt and a blank tank top and flip flops. As I walk out to watch the final forfeit there is a sign up sheet for another game and brimming with confidence I sign up.

I stand there with my team as I watch chubbysissy get tarred and feather. its a bit more extreme making him get naked. I am much happier watching it then the time or 2 that has happened to me. I am feeling pretty relaxed thinking how I will spend the rest of my day.

As I stand there expecting him to close out the show he goes in a different direction. Everyone is not sure what he is talking about as he wants to balance the humiliation. Talking about a fan favorite I am on edge as I have been a regular on these shows. I bite my lip standing there thinking this can't be. He hits a button. I see my name appear. My eyes go wide and I am stunned. "you are joking right". I say as he comes close to me. He grabs my arm firmly and briskly walks me over. I plead with him as he seems to be pretty excited saying that he has been waiting for this. I am not sure what he is talking about as we approach a pillory.

As he goes on he tells everyone my fate. I am shaking my head as he says I will be stripped and totally messed up. "what the fuck". I whisper as I am in peril really not wanting this to happen. After refusing for a bit I am told I will lose all the money I won. I really need the money.. praying this show will never air. I begin to remove my clothes as cameras span over me and the audience seems overly excited. I pull my tank top up over my head showing my bra and tan torso. Dropping my skirt and hearing some whistles and cheers. I am appalled with myself that I am doing this. I remove my flip flops and then carefully pull my bra off and cover my chest. Then I slide down my thong putting a hand over my pussy. I look at Bloxo pleading to not do this. I don't deserve it I keep saying. He doesn't budge walking me over to the pillory I put my head in, having to move my hands to put them in the device. My tan body is fully visible by everyone. the camera walks close to me. crowd hooting and hollering.

Knowing this is only going to get worse as bloxo comes back with a bucket. Seeing his look thinking this has to do with something from our past. I feel the mayo drop down over my dark brown hair... trailing it down my bare back. I shiver, nipples harden as he has all the contestants line up. I am begging him for mercy as the next guy comes up right away he grabs a pie and pushes it slowly between my legs. feeling the cream on my bare pussy I am in disbelief as I am trapped. The only positive is that I am covered up a bit but the camera already got a great shot probably.

As I can barely react to that I get slime thrown all over my front. dripping for my chest and sliding down my legs. Then the only other girl wants to be mean. shoving a pie tin of baked beans into my face. going up my nose and up on to the top of my head. I try to blink my eyes clean but can barely see as the mess continues. as the next set of teams come up. I don't know what is going on. by taste blueberries as something is shoved in my then feeling something poured over my head. more mess hitting my front and then a roar from the crowd as I feel something rubbed all over my ass. I plead for them to stop and for mercy but everyone seems to be against me.

The mess continues. feeling more over my head. know clue what it is but it feels heavy and a lot. mess dripping down my back...I am a gross disgusting mess as I drip there.

Someone wipes my face as the take pictures. as the curtain closes I wait to be let go when Bloxo makes it obvious this was personal still pissed that I hit him in the nuts. I am so mad as I was just playing the game that time and trying to win. he release the pillory and walks away telling me I have to go home like that. I drain my hair and wipe my body so disgusted as some stage hands walk by laughing. I put my clothes on and head home. getting laughs and stares as I walk a few blocks.

Wishing I hadn't already signed back up but I have no choice. At least they gave me a check before I left.

I will be back in next week.

Hair Colour: Dark Brown, straight and down to my mid back
Eye Colour:Brown
Height:5'6"
Build:On the slender side of average. I am always told guys like my butt
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: Next week I show up in black yoga pants, peach thong, peach bra and a red tank top and flip flops
Special information:

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 10-21-2018 at 11:23 AM.
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 12:32 PM   #74
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

The final round begins and I have picked number 6 I walk over to my bucket and wait in anticipation with the big points going early on I become aware that its very likely that I will be getting messy! Finally bloxo makes his way to me, wishes me luck and pulls the cord. The next second I have a cascade of beans falling all over myself, drenching me in tomato sauce. I start sulking in my soggy shorts while others get the same treatment. It is revealed that the blue team has come last and I am immediately aware of an incoming forfeit for someone on my team. I go off to shower annoyed at our loss. While getting out of the shower and drying off I see members of my own team scheming and my heart sinks. It looks like I could be getting more mess come my way.

We walk out again this time in our own clothes and it is confirmed that I will be facing an additional forfeit. I look towards my team angrily but go to bloxo to face my fate. The wheel is spun and the sticker is peeled off revealing TAR AND FEATHER. I shrug and get along with it as I strip down and lay down trying to cover myself before a torrent of Treacle covers my entire body right after showering off! The feathers are then added and I am paraded around and made to dance like a chicken in front of a laughing audience securing my complete and utter humiliation. I walk back to my smirking team dreading to think of how I'd get home like this!

Before we leave however it appears that ezeperalta212 has been votes to receive the biggest mess of the evening. Thinking back to the times we played against each other in the previous layout I make sure to get her super sticky giving her the same treatment I received, pouring treacle all over her laughing.

I will be completing all my messy dares on one day in 2 weeks time when I am getting a bukkake shower from another thread. I will provide a report for those wanting one and will link it in this thread (there may be videos)

I'd love to come back and compete, hopefully my team can do a lot better this time!

Eye Colour: Green
Height: 5'6"
Build: Chubby
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: I will come in a girly blouse and skirt as this will be what I'll wear for completing dares.
Special information: I always wear slutty lingerie.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!

Last edited by ChubbyShySissy; 10-21-2018 at 12:35 PM.
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 02:41 PM   #75
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Wow pink came through in that final round 1500 points! I have to say choosing my last bucket was quite stressful and seeing so many good buckets tip before mine i was certain inwas in for a big mess. The envelope full of points was so nice to see after the mess and humiliation i recieved in the other rounds. Hopefull ill be invited back for the next episode!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to happybunny101 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, forfeits, gameshow, messy, roleplay