Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-21-2018, 11:38 AM   #826
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Report for my rule:

Quote:
For every 10 hits to your balls you receive outside of this rule, you must complete one edge directly after said hits.
Well this one was not funny at all, as I participated in the ballbusting balloon twice and earned 520 altogether... So 52 edges, but I did them yesterday and today as I could cum afterwards and so had something to look for. It hurts so bad to bust my balls and edging let's them swell more, or at least it feels a bit like that, making the next bust hurt more, although I'm masochistic enough that my horniness takes away the peaks... Nonetheless are 520 ballbusts... not fun. But Hey I can cum again. Hard, full orgasms! So it was worth it!

Quote:
For every two edges you receive outside of this rule, you must complete 5 spanks to your balls.
As I only had 15 edges to do this was done on saturday before my first full orgasm since three months... 40 spanks hah and cumming afterwards. Double ha! (Ok I didn't think this while busting, there it was more like arrghhn... why... this hurts...)
Luckily I'm a bit masochistic and denied (did I use lucky and denied in the same sentence?!) so I was still hard and ready to edge again, although ballbusting and honey as lube (don't ask) don't go too well...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Chephren for this post:
Old 10-21-2018, 11:54 AM   #827
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Offer 1~

Here's an offer for everyone who wants to have the CORSET keyword maybe a few more votes.

If you start 20 days of denial just for this thread within the next two weeks, I will add 2 "votes" for every day-

You can't do this if you're currently in denial, you can't count this denial to any other thread - it is just that. You're of course welcome to make others do this as well.

Offer 2~

While there are a few keywords I really have more than I could possibly want of (plug, both gags, toes) - there's also some I wish I had more of - namely SPANK and PADDLE (which both were at 12 each)...

So here's the offer, valid until Sunday (limited to 200 per person)

For every 5 spanks to yourself, I will also do 5 spanks myself.
For every 5 hits with a paddle or similar toy, I will also do 5 paddle hits to myself.
At Sam's request, I will take offer 1....starting now

Also Sam spanked me 100 times today, I hope these can count to offer 2. I have quite a sore bum.....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 10-21-2018, 01:31 PM   #828
Consensus
Distinguished Member

My report on my rule is now due (past due by my count) and I was to post it here. However, I have been keeping a blog on it and it all got rather involved!

The long and the short of it was that I had tasks to do based on how often I posted in any given day - either three minutes of chores dressed in feminine clothing with a collar or one minute of cornertime but with the added need to cuff my hands behind my back. This was great whilst I was alone in the house, I preferred doing the chores, but not as fun when my family got back. Nevertheless, I think I completed the rule properly.

Rather than attempt to relay everything that happened I shall direct you, with permission, to the blog post that kept everything up to date and tickety-boo. It's all SFW and there are no pictures. I don't swear (I don't think) and it's written in passably good English. Though I'm reasonably certain there's a 'cloths' rather than 'clothes' in there. Do let me know of any errors, I like to be precise.

Oh, yeah, the link is here.

If it is preferred, I can copy and paste the blog post to this thread, but that seems like a wasted step.

I hope to start my denial time in the coming week! I shan't assign extra votes until such time as that begins and I avoid doing anything twixt chastity and denial.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post:
Old 10-22-2018, 06:43 AM   #829
MischievousKitten
gD king

Can you send me a pm when my rule/lines are ready? I don't want to miss it. Thanks

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 10:30 AM   #830
knorke
Glitter Princess

Thank you Consensus and Chephren (almost in alphabetical order!) for your beautiful reports. They were quite the enjoyable read, and in consequence, I'll add... uh... *looks it up* 30 hours to my denial!

Quite frankly - I don't remember a lot of things that happened yesterday. Where's the time only gone? I spent 4 tiring hours awake in bed before I got the motivation to complete the two edges I needed (the last one with the ball gag, which I can proudly claim to have worn for 10 minutes total... can't be much more of that, right??)

I did some things, or some other things, but really, only a few were kinky:

I spent 5 minutes in the corner, and very much wished I hadn't set corner time as a task. Trying not to sneeze for 5 minutes is VERY annoying. If anything is the cause for me being denied for months to come, this could very well be it.

I spent 90ish minutes working on my puzzle, trying to make ends meet, fit pieces together, look for the bloody edge pieces that I feel like I'm still missing 10+ of... wearing my plug for the entire duration was very, very noticable - and I dunno how the people who wear plugs more often/longer manage, but constantly shifting around to sort pieces across my entire living room table is... maybe not the simplest thing to be plugged for. Not been wearing my collar this time, but I did the 45 paddle hits on each cheek after.

I wrote up my health goals / new years' resolutions quite early this year, I can assure you, but right now I fully intend to stick with them. Aside from having to drink like a bottle of water on the rest of the evening, I'm almost there, for today.

Tasks for me~
  • DENIAL - 3 days, 11 hours, 45 minutes of denial once this thread is over
  • COLLAR - 47 hours of being collared
  • TOES - 465 minutes in my pony boots
  • TIMEOUT - 115 minutes of corner time
  • BALL - 210 minutes of being ball-gagged
  • BIT - 230 minutes of being bit-gagged
  • CLAMPS - 54 minutes wearing clover clamps
  • PLUG - 675 minutes of being plugged at home, or 225 minutes outside
  • PADDLE - 385 hits to each of my butt cheeks with my paddle
  • SPANK - 550 hits with my bare hand to each butt cheek
  • CORSET - 178/300
  • EDGE - two edges every saturday and sunday before getting out of bed

Lines to write:

Quote:
"I am a cute pony and I need a cute corset!"
"I don't need any orgasms, I have tasks and lines to write instead."
Tasks for you~
I'll eventually send FrenziedHazel, Bloxo, pup-quinn (x2) & faggotpet rules.
And give kanger, Sain and Matt: a pen task.

Last edited by knorke; 10-22-2018 at 10:45 AM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to knorke for this post:
Old 10-22-2018, 12:12 PM   #831
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Just a quick report on the rule Knorke gave me.

The rule was -:

Each time before visiting the toilet for the next week, you must compliment at least 4 people - one of which must always be Sam, the rest you can freely pick from friends, acquaintances, or random gD members.

For any compliment you receive in return, edge once.

---------------

I thought this was a simple but nice rule. The main issue I had was just always remembering it in time, a few times I got to the toilet and was about to go before I'd remember, so had to stop and go out again, so I could give out the compliments.

Complimenting Sam each time was not difficult, I have lots of reasons to compliment her for. For others I usually picked Lucy, other people I talk to on kik, family, people I work with and occasionally some gD members.

I have to be honest, I'm not always good at giving people compliments, so I think this was a good exercise. It was nice thinking of reasons to compliment people and see their reaction (even if only in text) and I did get a few back myself. So this did lead to me having to do a few edges, but as I wasn't in long denial and they were not huge amounts, so they were fun.

Thank you for the rule Knorke.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 01:13 PM   #832
knorke
Glitter Princess

Thanks for your report, Matt!

On an unrelated note: I would very much appreciate reduction tasks to remove some corner time. I've only done 10 out of the 120 minutes, and it'll take me forever to finish
Old 10-22-2018, 01:36 PM   #833
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Thanks for your report, Matt!

On an unrelated note: I would very much appreciate reduction tasks to remove some corner time. I've only done 10 out of the 120 minutes, and it'll take me forever to finish
Hmmm. I think I gave you some of that. What about earning more value for your (enhanced!) corner time...

--> Do your corner time with no music or other distractions, naked, nose holding coin on wall, hands on head, and you can count 5 minutes as 10 done. (Or 10 minutes as 20 done.)

--> Same as above but enhanced: add 2 more coins to hold with your knees and 5 minutes can count for 15 done. (Or 10 minutes as 30 done.)

In any case you must decide in advance what you are trying to do, not allowed to decide at 5 minutes that you are feeling OK and can go for 10. Up to 4 attempts allowed.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 09:41 AM   #834
knorke
Glitter Princess

So little time, so much to do. I didn't actually do anything kinky worth reporting except for 20 hits with the paddle on each side + 5 minutes of corner time since my last post & I'm prioritizing my health goals a little over this thread - which isn't great from a denial point-of-view... I very much intend to save up the time in heels for next weekend (assuming I'm not dizzy as often as I currently am), and today's goal is at least 20 minutes of being gagged + nipple clamps + MAYBE spanks. We'll see how that goes...
Old 10-23-2018, 11:14 AM   #835
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
One set of offers given above to get more value for minutes spent. Of course yours to try or not.

Let's see - what else can we do.

I would like to see this thread revived, and some tasks moved along.
Last page: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...79068&page=103

So:

I will give you 5 minutes corner time credit for every full 1 minute that you walk on eggs for task #208. Post your completed minutes to that thread and I will credit your corner time here. That's a bit around the edges of pony alking and/or walking restrictions.
21/200 minutes walking with eggs taped to your feet (must walk on tiptoes so that the egg does not break) (#208)
Yours to try or not...up to 3 times.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:39 AM   #836
knorke
Glitter Princess

I think I've made a mistake in valuing my own comfort a wee bit above doing tasks yesterday...

I went out for ~50 minutes to collect some of those magical "steps" on my step counter, and that was okay - weather aside, as it was raining lightly, and that's only vaguely nice. Came home, went to take a hot bath and forgot the time a little - only really crawling out of the tub not too long before my usual bedtime...

Quote:
Do your corner time with no music or other distractions, naked, nose holding coin on wall, hands on head, and you can count 5 minutes as 10 done. (Or 10 minutes as 20 done.)
Just as a foreword to this: I don't listen to music or really distract myself while doing corner time, but I usually wear clothes and don't feel too concerned with holding coins against walls... Just having finished my bath, I was at least warm enough to try this task nude, and after having gotten a tiny two cent coin (... I don't have much change at the moment), did try to~ my thoughts mostly coming around to the fact I'm not particularly entertained much, and whether trying to take on 10 minutes at once was a smart idea.

It's been a hot while since I last used coins in a corner-time session, and, holding my hands onto my head didn't seem particularly difficult at first. Since I had placed them more towards the back of my head, not on-top of it, and thus mostly on the edge of just flat-out leaning into the wall, I tried to correct my posture a bit - i.e. hands properly on the top of my head, but alas, no luck with that.

I did look at the time (which is the only time I did in this session), just for curiousity - I'd already sealed my fate by setting the alarm to go off after 10 minutes and a few seconds, and had no intention to cheat. But I find it relevant to know where I was standing (aside from "in the corner"), and it's had been three minutes since I started... The time after was a little uninspiring, my thoughts drifted to mentally biting myself in the ass mostly for linking denial to the completion of tasks - which's a good motivation, I'll admit - but honestly, after just a little over a week, I can hardly feel any effects.

By the time that was done, it's already been 10 PM-ish, and I just went to bed without doing anything more... and woke up today after only having gotten six hours of sleep. Yay :C Today's the day, I suppose, where I'll do at least some time gagged + with clamps. We'll see - I've got my walk out of the way, just need to cook, and see where it goes from there. Somehow trying to be more healthy takes a lot of time that I never realized I'd just be lazy otherwise (and I'm counting kink towards this)...

Oh, and MarvHarvey - I'll not do the egg task at all. Not an appealing offer, not because of the reduction (which would be pretty nice), but mostly because I don't have eggs, and don't normally have any at home either - and buying eggs just to tape them to my feet is... I wonder. A waste of good food?' :P I don't bake, can you tell?

Done: corner time (10 minutes)..

Last edited by knorke; 10-24-2018 at 11:46 AM.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:07 AM   #837
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Awesome report!

So as I read the instruction: 10 minutes with the extras = 20 minutes to count.

Plus: I want to add a bonus - because of the report! So you got 20 and I like the report so much (I love good reports!) that I will add a 50% premium so 20 + 50% gives you 30!

Credit it as 30 minutes done. (Unless you only want the 10? )

And I understand not liking the egg task. I was just tossing up another opportunity when I thought of it while reviewing the "burden sharing" task list. You can review that task and make me an offer if you want....
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 10-24-2018, 01:47 PM   #838
MischievousKitten
gD king

Quote:
Write the line "Lacking opposable thumbs makes it hard for kittens to write in to deny Liza.", 123 times, numbered please.
Write the first word of every prime numbered line in a different color, and the last word of every non-prime line in a different color from the rest of your lines.
For every line where all dots above the 'i' are replaced with hearts, I'll add an additional 5 minutes to my denial.
I'll only add one day towards my denial if you finish within the next two days (from whenever you read this message, timezones 'n stuff), and if possible, write a (very short) report on how it went, how long it took and how easy/difficult it was compared to your expectations.
Finished my lines with about 6 minutes to spare, sent you a screenshot with my completed lines about 1 minute to spare. Here's how it went:

I started off the lines trying to have *somewhat* of a neat handwriting. Did all the hearts. Everything was great, but it was *very* time consuming, I didn't expect it at first to take that long. I was also screwing up on the colors any time my mind wandered, so thinking about other things while writing ultimately screwed me up a lot.

Then work and school and sleep got in the way and it was hard for me to continue. I didn't want to risk not being able too deny you so I started writing quicker (you'll notice a decrease in handwriting ability) and I also stopped hearting the i's when I realized that I was at risk of not finishing.

So by my calculations this adds you 1 day + (79 lines x 5 minutes) = 395 minutes of denial which is 6 hours and 35 minutes.

So 1 day 6 hour 35 minutes for you.

Screenshots of my lines: https://imgur.com/a/Ko7Jfj9

Quote:
Your rule: Every morning, you'll have to roll a d6:

If you could write me a short message on how it went, and what you rolled each day, that would be superb. If you do, I'll add 12 hours to my denial. If not, I'll be super disappointed, and we don't want that, do we?
Yesterday my rule was to roll a 1d6 and add that many lines. I added 3 so 126 total. Today I'm wearing my kitty ears and booping my nose whenever I walk through a door. So far it's been okay. Might be interesting when family was home, but you said that was up to me.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MischievousKitten for this post:
Old 10-27-2018, 04:48 AM   #839
knorke
Glitter Princess

So, yeah, huh... things got a little weird lately. Namely, I have so much to do, but trying to eat healthy (and buy fresh stuff, cook sometimes, go out to pretend to get more fit etc.) just consumes so much darn time - and when I come home, there's only so much I wanna do at 9 PM.

The maths is pretty simple for thursday (was it? I don't even remember...) - I spent 20 minutes wearing my ball gag and clover clamps, the latter which was quite nicely painful when taking them off. Nothing creative, I know, I know, just trying to get tasks down.

Thursday morning was, by some miracle, also the day when my collar that I've been waiting for for weeks finally arrived - in the customs office. Yay. That only opens until 3-ish. I work till after 5. Greaaaaat. And I wanted it before the weekend - so I got up at 6 AM-ish on Friday, drove to the customs office, was literally the only one there when it opened and it still took just briefly under half an hour... Drove to work after that, arrived five minutes before work usually starts, and just went about my day to come home by somewhere after 8 PM. Tried it on, liked it very much (it's not as in-your-face since not shining in bright, well, metal) and it's suuuper lightweight compared to my old one (just a little over a third). And I totally kept it on since.

As part of the whole being fit thing, I'd sort of talked about with noobie-noob, and ended up with having to try and sleep a night plugged if he managed to cmplete a certain number of steps in the two days prior to that - but only allowed to count half the time towards my task time.

And, oh boy... I'll preface this by saying that I had planned to start wearing the plug just a few minutes beforehand, and wanted to go to bed way earlier - alas, I got some lube, the plug, and my butt, and managed to piece all three together in a way that had me feeling pretty full-- And, quite frankly, somewhat intimidated in regards to how good or bad that night may go. And so I did lay down in my bed, yes, but spent the next three hours until midnight just chatting, reading up on things and stuff, reading a webtoon a little and so on. That wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, but I had no serious idea how I'd even be able to fall asleep in any reasonable way.

It was quite literally midnight when I went and turned my tablet off, just, you know, trying to sleep - and that vaguely went some way, not great, not terrible, but, you know... My memory of the night is, simply put, a bit hazy. I know I was awake a lot, reapplied lube twice (but taking the plug out and putting it back in had me standing on my toes, hnggg), and... yeah. Went about my night like every other.

I was awake a lot, starting with cuddling with my blanket, humping it slowly, turning, feeling very much on the brink of falling asleep, super light headed at times, to occasionally just trying to edge and getting there within a minute or so, and my mind was focused very very much on just being so full and feeling super sensitive, and just... trying to find some sleep, thinking of counting from one to however long it takes and then never getting past five, to just dreading to look at the clock because I had agreed to wear the plug until 7 AM, and stay in bed that long. Thaaaat went well, and I was trying to edge to relax, then realized I can't actually cum, which's entirely stupid because it might have helped me sleep - or not, I don't actually know. I was in chat from 5 AM for half an hour or so just to distract myself from thinking about the plug constantly, and ugh.

A good night's rest is something different. But maybe it takes some getting used to? I took the plug out just a few minutes after I could, and went to actually sleep, but had some package delivered an hour later, opening the door just in a shirt, pants and the collar - the latter which I only realized afterwards, and was -so- embarassed about. The guy didn't mention anything about it, and seeing how awful I probably looked after just having gotten out of bed, maybe it's not been the thing most outstanding.

I did buy a little food since - wearing the collar, but with a jacket covering most of it aside from the front. I'll be counting 3 hours towards my time being plugged, plus half of the 7 hours I tried sleeping - for 390 minutes total. Anyway, off to cook.

(If you're on my friends list, and once it is moderated, here's a picture of my new collar: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=66078)

Tasks for me~
  • DENIAL - 4 days, 18 hours, 15 minutes of denial once this thread is over
  • COLLAR - 30 hours of being collared
  • TOES - 465 minutes in my pony boots
  • TIMEOUT - 80 minutes of corner time
  • BALL - 190 minutes of being ball-gagged
  • BIT - 230 minutes of being bit-gagged
  • CLAMPS - 34 minutes wearing clover clamps
  • PLUG - 285 minutes of being plugged at home, or 95 minutes outside
  • PADDLE - 385 hits to each of my butt cheeks with my paddle
  • SPANK - 550 hits with my bare hand to each butt cheek
  • CORSET - 178/300
  • EDGE - two edges every saturday and sunday before getting out of bed

Lines to write:

Quote:
"I don't need any orgasms, I have tasks and lines to write instead."
Tasks for you~
I'll eventually send FrenziedHazel, Bloxo, pup-quinn (x2) & faggotpet rules.
And give Sain a pen task.

Last edited by knorke; 10-27-2018 at 05:02 AM.
The following user says Thank You to knorke for this post:
Old 10-27-2018, 05:22 AM   #840
CSasha
Oracle

Very very good, knorle. I know how hard it is trying to sleep plugged and horny as hell.
And how easy it comes to forget a kinky piece worn or remains from a dare, and then opening the door or going out.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk