Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2018, 11:24 AM   #1
SexAddict

Arrow Poop on my face

Hello!

In this thread, you can use my toilet face to poop on. If you would enjoy humiliating someone in that manner but don't have a slave available in real life, this thread is for you!

You can specify the details of how you would like to poop on my face. Here are some examples for inspiration:

- I poop on your face and let it sit there for 10 minutes
- I use my poop to write my name on your forehead
- I rub my poop all over your face, like a face mask
- I shit directly in your mouth and force you to chew
- etc

I promise to really do all of the dares given to me to the best of my abilities, using my own poop as soon as I have to go to the toilet. I am prepared to do this for a while if you guys enjoy the idea. I will do this on a first come, first serve basis, so I will do the dares given to me in order of when they are posted.

PS: You can poop on my face as many times as you like, there is no limit.

PPS: If you care to know, I don't actually enjoy scat. It's just the intense humiliation/degredation that I am interested in.

Thanks you for using me, I hope this will be fun for you!

Likes: Spanking, Bondage, Piss, Buttplugs, Cum, Hidden Public, Food Play, and much more
Dislikes/Punishments: Scat, Fucking, Messy, Enema, do whatever you want with me
Limits: Permanent, Extreme and unhealthy Scat, Blood, Family & Friends, Gay, Pics
SexAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 03:34 PM   #2
Genetix

You wished for it, so here we go

I open the lid (mouth), and take a dump right into that toilet. Flushing seems not to work, so I just close the lid and go search for a tool to repair it.. I come back 3 minutes later, but sadly repairing it doesn't work and I take my shit back out again.

You can send me an anonymous proof pic via PM or just leave a feedabck here on how it tasted.
Piss Drinking
Shit
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 10:19 AM   #3
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

I spread the scat all over your face and leave it there for 15 minutes.
Then I flush it (put your head into toilet and flush it until your face is clean). If it doesn't get clean, I'll leave the rest on for 1 hour before proper cleaning.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 08:47 AM   #4
DianaAu

I poop on you face (legs over head, close your eyes, cover your ears, switch between open-closed mouth every second). Everything that falls into mouth must be chewed 5 times. When you're done pooping roll on the left side - lets hope poop fell down on the right side. Transfer everything by hand to the toilet and then you can spit out whatever you have in your mouth. Wash your hands in the dirty toilet water and go grab something to eat.

Likes - light pain, watersports, anal, tasks, occasional CD, light public, submission, chatting, spanking
Interested - CBT, food play, video-live-chat room experiance, long term, humiliation, cum play, light scat

Limits - family & friends, blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide, diapers, extreme pain.

PM DARES

KIK: SiDiBA94
DianaAu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, mistress, poop, scat