Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-03-2018, 06:26 AM   #16
bourbon2k15

Default Response 3

Sklavenhalter
--Spanking my clit with a charging cord 50x & Icy Hot on Clit for 15 minutes
---When I read this I knew I was in for a world of pain. My Sir was excited for this one so he specifically threw us into a skype call (meany). I went on my back, opened my legs nice and wide (which in turn opens my pussy lips) but I did use loose clamps to hold my lips more open so that there would be NO mistake that each hit would land where it was supposed to. 4 times I missed and 4 times I had to re-aim and try again. This was BRUTAL. I had a recent dare of 25 hits via lips and clit and therefore, not all hit my clit but yours was to specifically spank my clit 50 times. I had to take breaks, had to cry it out a few times, had to just lay my hand on my pussy for a few. All in all, the spanking took nearly 25 minutes (as when I did spank, I gave myself a few in a quick row). The Icy Hot was relished in for a moment, was something that I said "ahhh" too, by soothing my burning clit with the coolness of the gel but that was QUICKLY turned around. The cold became too cold and burned, the hot became too hot and burned, and all I could do was roll around and cry it out. This, right here, is what punishments are supposed to be made of

PainMakerM
--50 cane spankings on ass while in diaper position & Candle wax on my inner pussy lips for 15 minutes
---I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold the position myself while spanking my ass 'has hard as I could' with a cane and Sir suggested using a belt. So I did, I settled down on a belt and brought it up my sides so that I could secure my knees to the front of my body as tightly as I could. No wiggle room, of course not. Sir watched as I lifted my "favorite" cane. I can't really aim at my own ass, especially while in diaper position, so the hits were kind of scattered. I did have to take many breaks, again, because the pain was just too much. Each slash of that cane brought an angry red welt onto my ass cheeks and fire like pain rushing through my body. The pain never let up, even after taking breaks, and I didn't think I could do the last 10!! I almost gave up, I almost had to stop, but Sir talked me through it and I kept going.
Candle wax burns but the burn quickly goes away after a couple of seconds and I had 15 whole minutes of dripping it onto my inner pussy lips so I lit 15 candles that Sir uses for our Candle time and Sir told me that I had to wipe my pussy clean of the wax after every 5 minutes, to make sure I was getting the full effect of the burning wax landing on my sensitive pink skin instead of on hard existing wax. I let the candles burn for a couple of minutes before I got onto my back, spread my legs nice and wide, and starting dripping. I don't have too much to write about this one other than this sucked. Sometimes the drips were more of a pour because my arm would get tired of being up and holding the candle and sometimes a drip landed right on my sensitive clit. I was happy to be done when my alarm went off, that's for sure.

MasterW
--Put 10 marshmallows into my pussy for 29 minutes & Do my rope walk 4 times with 8 knots
---I have nice large marshmallows and a few bags in preparation for this dare, so i'm happy that someone is finally using them. I slipped 10 mallows into my pussy quite easily as I was wet before I started this dare (being dared really turns me on). I was stuffed full as of 8 but forced the last two in anyway and just kept my legs shut. I've had marshmallows in the ass before and that's cramp central but I had never really had them into my pussy and this was a whole different experience! At first it was fine but the cramping was different? I don't know how to explain it, but I do know that this 29 minutes was probably the hardest of all the dares i've done so far on this thread. Cleaning myself out was a mission in itself too, damn. The rope walk wasn't too horrible, actually. My pussy was sure sore after and my ass a little too because the rope is taut and, well, yeah. Sorry you didn't get that good of a response :/ There was just nothing for me to really tell you about this experience

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post:
Old 10-03-2018, 08:49 AM   #17
PainMakerM

Well done slave!You so deserve to have those angry red welts on your ass!One very sore ass i'd say!

And hot wax on temder places is also effective treatment!And if you get sone drips on your clit you deserve that too!Agreed?!

When i have time i'll give to you more pain!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 10:09 AM   #18
AlexisKitten
Account Banned

Default 4 Times Special

In this order should be fun

Spanking
--Cane
-Up to 2 of the following spots
Pussy lips
--Clit
50 spanks

Clamps
-Here you can choose up to 2 of the following
---Pussy lips
--What kind of clamps
---large binder
--How long
---9 mins long rotating every 3 mins

Coating
-You chose ONE of the following liquids
--Hot Sauce
--Inner Pussy (held open lips)
-How long it's applied
-- 10 mins

Extra
---How long vibrator on clit 15 mins
--Being fucked by dildo (machine)
---Speed 3
---Size 5
---Time 15mins
AlexisKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 02:25 PM   #19
bourbon2k15

Default Response 4

dzbll
--Hot sauce on clit for 15 min & rope walk 4 times with 10 knots
---Thank goodness I was able to give my pussy a break between the last set of dares and now (work). This gave my clit proper time to calm down, go back to normal, and be able to take the horrid task of hot sauce. Well, this sucks, regardless of having a break or not, just not as bad. The pain was so bad all I could do was lie there, in pain, trying to breathe through this. I hate it, I really do hate hot sauce. The rope walk sucked also, because even after washing my poor clit off, she burned. Then I had to do 4 walks of my rope with 10 knots in it? Well, let's just say that it was a shaky walk that took forever. I couldn't just walk back and forth like nothing was happening! Damn, I really hated this one!!

Silk1970
--10min with binder clips on nipples (rotating at 3 & 6 min) AT SAME TIME dripping candle wax onto my inner pussy, making sure to concentrate for clit a few times
---All I have to say it: thank goodness this was 10 minutes and not 15. I do love nipple pain, I really do, but having to unclamp then immediately reclamp them really does suck. It was during this time that I took a break from the candle dripping onto my pussy. That burned for sure but since I had done it once recently, I was a little more familiar to the pain and could handle it a lot better than the first time. I did the same that I did that time and every so often I removed as much wax as I could before continuing. Let's just say: This was a little more bearable than the others but still sucked. Thank you.

Haunted
--Binder clips to nipples for the duration of 50 spanks to pussy lips with charging cord, if less than 10 minutes to administer spanks then remove clips, if more: punishment
---The binder clips made their way BACK onto my nipples and I lie on my back, once more, but instead of dripping wax onto my pussy, I had to spank my pussy lips with a charging cord. The charging cord is just as bad as the cane, maybe a little worse because of how easy it is to handle, and how much further back I have to cock my arm to get a good swing (sir would have nothing less and i'm sure you wouldn't either!). I couldn't imagine doing 50, I knew before I started that there would be no way that I could whip my pussy lips 50 times in under 10 minutes. I would need breaks, breaks that lasted 2-3 minutes before continuing. I was right, I had tried. I really did. I whipped my pussy 5 or so times each run before having to give myself a break, the burn and overall pain a little too high and I needing a small break. The clamps on my nipples did nothing to sooth the pain that was happening in my pussy, the dull throb of my clit and the hot sauce to candle wax from not too long before, the ache in my nipples from just having been clamped for a time, this was a losing battle before I started.
I did not get the whipping done in under 10 minutes and Sir did not let me stop until I was done, however. This ended up taking 18 minutes to complete. The clamps coming off after the 10 and the whipping continuing. Because I couldn't finish in the time allotted you are allowed up to 4 dares in your next post, should you continue to participate.

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
The following user says Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post:
Old 10-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #20
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Ok, from me you will get a somewhat special pair of enemas, to be applied in combination:

* 1.5l of warm water with a decent amount of backing-soda in it. To be applied first.
* 0.5l of warm water with a decent amount of lemon juice. To be applied directly after the first one without expelling.

Once they are in keep them there for 30 minutes. You may want to block them with an inflatable butt-plug right away, as the mix will turn pretty strong if you do it right and use enough of both ingredients. If you fail, try the three bananas for 30 minutes again.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:18 PM   #21
bourbon2k15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Ok, from me you will get a somewhat special pair of enemas, to be applied in combination:

* 1.5l of warm water with a decent amount of backing-soda in it. To be applied first.
* 0.5l of warm water with a decent amount of lemon juice. To be applied directly after the first one without expelling.

Once they are in keep them there for 30 minutes. You may want to block them with an inflatable butt-plug right away, as the mix will turn pretty strong if you do it right and use enough of both ingredients. If you fail, try the three bananas for 30 minutes again.
The enemas must consist of the options I gave.

Old 10-04-2018, 01:23 PM   #22
bourbon2k15

Default AlexisKitten 4 dare response

AlexisKitten
4 dares
--50 cane spanks to my clit and pussy lips
--Large Binder Clip clamps on my pussy lips for 9 min, rotate ever 3
--10 minutes of Hot Sauce on my inner pussy lips
--15 minutes of vibrator in my clit & being fucked by size 5 dildo at 3 speed for 15 min
---Sir decided he wanted me to do these dares in order so that's what I did. I went onto my back, spread my legs as wide as I could get them, and started whipping my pussy with my "favorite" cane. This was hard but I had to time limit like someone had once given and for that I was thankful. I did 5 hits to my pussy lips then 5 to my clit, rotating back and forth, until each were whipped 25 times. My lips, of course, were a lot easier to administer than on my clit but that didn't stop them from throbbing and turning a nice red. My clit sure didn't like those spanks either! The rotating as I did really did help me to keep going without any breaks, sir didn't want me to take any and by the time I was done I was in proper pain.
---The clips were next and they really sucked putting on because of my burning lips, fresh from their caning. I was on my back, legs spread wide open, my pussy on display for my sir who watched over Skype. He timed the 3 minute increments and when I had to rotate all I did was take them off, turn them completely around, and reapply. Can't really rotate on pussy lips like you can nipples. The removing and reapplying really sucked because my lips already burned and each rotate didn't really help my situation.
---The hot sauce was next and I really hoped that the 9 minute break between caning and sauce would help for my clit that was bound to get coated with my lips but it didn't, not at all. The hot sauce burned so much and I was allowed to close my legs to clench them in pain and I don't know if that helped or made everything worse. I was so happy when the 10 minutes were done, so so so happy.
---I assumed the vibrator and the fucking were to happen at the same time and Sir agreed so I got my machine set up and applied my vibrator to one of the bars that holds it right on my clit. To make sure that I wouldn't pull away in my orgasms (like I sometimes do) I used the straps that came with my machine to secure myself in place. The dildo stretched my un-used pussy so nice and the slight burn really didn't help my case when it came to orgasms because I do love a little pain when I have sex. The vibrator on my abused clit was fucking DELICIOUS and I came at least every 3 or 4 minutes, the last 5 or so minutes one continuous orgasm. It was torture, believe it or not, to cum as much as I did, and I sure did make a mess!

Old 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM   #23
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default Congratulations

Your reports are pretty special. I can understand clearly your ordeal. You paint a vivid picture. So much so that I (almost) feel sorry for you. My most sincere congratulations.

But, as things go, it's my role to put you through hell. I understand I have 4 dares at my disposal. Here it goes:

1 - Insertion: half a tube of toothpaste up your ass (30 min)
2 - Extra (2 of those if I understand your instructions correctly):
a - dildo machine fuck up the ass (15 min, size 5, speed 5)
b - vibrator on clit for 15 min
3 - Coating: Icy hot concentrated on clit for 15 min
4 - 50 spanks with hair brush on Rim

Twist: number 1,2 and 3 must be done simultaneously. Number 4 must be done immediately after within the time remaining for insertion described in number 1. You're, of course, advised to do it in the time prescribed; otherwise we all know what happens.

Good Luck
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:42 PM   #24
Rhowc
getDare Devil

I am quite enjoying your reports, they are very well written. Since you seem to need a little practice with this, please do:

Spanking

--Charging Cord

--Pussy Lips -- 20 spanks
--Clit -- 30 spanks

After your spanking is completed:

Coating

--Hot Sauce

--Inner Pussy (held open lips)

-How long it's applied --15 minutes
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 06:46 AM   #25
wowman

Since you did not specify how many elements may be chosen from enema or insertion, I would like to give you a challenging punishment.

In this order:
Insertion - 3 bananas and 10 marshmallows or as much as your body safely permits. Break each banana in half and alternate bananas with marshmallows hold for 20 minutes. You may void and then proceed with the next step, no rinse.

Enema:
A nice and crampy 2L cool soapy enema is exactly what you need to clean out that filthy ass. Put toothpaste on the enema nozzle if youre feeling extra daring at this point. Hold for 30 minutes
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, enema, insertion, orgasm, spanking