Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2018, 07:33 AM   #1
imhard

Talking Public dares, 1 week alone in apt, trails and field nearby! 22/m

I've had this in mind for awhile now but I've finally decided to put it out there and ask for help with it! I'm posting this a little in advance to hopefully get some good feedback before I start.

My idea is to send a screenshot of the area where I live and have people (you) give me dares or tasks to do in that area! It can be anywhere from my bedroom closet in my apartment, the trail that runs on the side of a freeway, or the field, etc. Obviously, avoiding the businesses with cameras. It can be something I do every day, every time I eat or shower, or one big task that I can do once. I am NOT looking for extreme dares. Please refer to my likes and limits below.

I will only be doing this for a week, August 2nd to August 9th, and I do have a job so dares will be limited during those hours unless someone is real creative. I've done a lot of these types of things before on my own but it's always exciting to have someone's fresh ideas, push me a little bit and also to follow up that I did it!

Location will only be shared through Kik or PM. Dares can be posted on this thread or either of the above options. If proof is requested, it will be shared to those who have requested it whether it be pictures, video or live. If you'd like a report on how it went on this thread I can also report back here without the pictures and videos.

I'm very interested in trying live Kik or Skype or something of that sort. I've never done it but sounds exciting and definitely would push me to do the dare exactly how you want it. I've also toyed with the idea of sharing my location via Google Maps so that you know where I am during the dare to make sure you're exactly where you want me.

I'm also more than happy to do something similar with any one else if they're interested in getting dares from me based on their location! You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

To give you an idea of what I've done before I'll give a quick example (after writing it I noticed how short it wasn't... Haha oops). I loved this dare and it was very exciting! It was the middle of the night, I left my house with shorts, shoes, briefs and a shirt but also brought a shoelace, scissors, lube and a Crayola marker. I lived in a neighborhood at the time and the dare was going to take place behind my neighborhood across a large parking lot with lights where there was a pavilion. I had to drop off the scissors IN the neighborhood--which would later force me to go into a public area NAKED to be able to retrieve the scissors and cut my clothes loose. Next, I walked out of the neighborhood through the parking lot and to the pavilion. Once there I had to strip and tie up all my clothes to one of the poles with my shoelace. I then had to lube up my marker which I had to insert it up my butt a certain number of times slow then fast. After that I had to push it in as far as I could and start walking back to get the scissors. Every step I took meant I had to give my lubed dick one full stroke up the shaft to the tip and back down. I had a lot of steps to take to get back to those scissors. I only managed to make it 3/4 of the way across the parking lot before cumming. I should've kept stroking my dick all the way to the scissors and back but I ended up running to get them and back to my clothes. I liked this dare because I was comfortable with it because I knew no one would be in the parking lot but it was more sketchy in the neighborhood because I didn't know for sure if someone would be out! But I figured I could hide pretty quick if I saw lights or anything!

Dares, tasks, ideas or constructive criticism is appreciated! Have an awesome day!
imhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 04:20 PM   #2
imhard

Bumping this thread, I've gotten good responses through PM but I just want to know if there are any more out there!
imhard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nude, orgasm, public